[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im 21, hate my life, want to kill myself everyday, work a minimium
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6
File: (19).jpg (64 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
(19).jpg
64 KB, 409x409
Im 21, hate my life, want to kill myself everyday, work a minimium wage job, have no friends, and have no future
Can you guys help me make a list of Pros and Cons of heroin?
I dont really feel like it can fuck up my life because its already fucked, honstly if I dont find SOMETHING good soon Ill probally just off myself
>>
you are 21 you fucking moron
>>
>>26795638
try Matthew Mark Luke or John
>>
>>26795638
Don't worry, OP, it gets worse.
Soon another year will slip by and you'll realize you're in the exact same situation but just 1 year closer to death. Literally wasted your year.
>>
>>26795653
Its not like things are gunna just change my man, I may as well be 30 or 40 at this rate

>>26795671
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>26795638
>work a minimum wage job
That'll do it. Maybe now is the time to start thinking about a career.
>>
>>26795728
>"DUDE GET A BETTER JOB LMAO"
Fuck off college normie
>>
>>26795698
google eet
>>
If you knew what the heroin lifestyle was like you wouldn't be going "I should just do heroin lol".

Gave up on life at 19 because I realized it wasn't getting better for me after high school so I got on drugs, spent 19 to 23 cycling through:

cannabis
antidepressants: fluoxetine, citalopram, venlafaxine, bupropion, buspar
alcohol
hydrocodone
oxycodone
alprazolam
lorazepam
clonazepam
clonazolam
zolpidem
dexedrine
poppy seed tea
LSD
LSA
25-B
UR-144
DXM
MXE
4-AcO-DMT
few other things that I forgot.

Decided to start over at 24 and things have been slowly getting better. Those years are mostly a bunch of blank spots and I wish I could get them back.
>>
>>26796314
>all those shitty research chems and pharms

Is there a clearer indicator of autism than being too socially inept to get ahold of decent drugs besides shit you order off the darknet or get prescribed?
>>
>>26795638
Pros are the best euphoria you can expirence
Cons are tolerance and you will never get that initial high back after a month or so of daily use.
>>
I read that using heroin feels like something you didn't know you needed, like your life is just completely empty without it.

Thats why I'll never do opiates.
>>
>>26795836
This why I FUCKING hate Canadians
>>
>>26795638
>cons
You work minimum wage, you can't afford it unless you're living with your parents
>pros
Might get caught and go to jail, double bonus because you'll move out from your parents' (independence) and might get fucked by a Mexican man who goes by Bubba (won't die a virgin.)
>>
>>26796565
Top kek

Spend your money with whores instead anon, at least you won't be a criminal (depending on where you live)
>>
>>26796314

I want to try a decent benzo like valium at least once (I'm aware you didn't list it, but you at least have familiarity with benzos).
>>
Pro: it feels great
Con: you'll spend all your money and probably end up wanting to die just as much or more than you already do.

I went for it, but I'm pretty sure I want to die, so I wouldn't take my advice unless you want to too.
>>
4chan is like heroin to me anyway

I feel like I'm missing something if I'm not on 4chan 24/7, it feels like I've lost a sense whenever I'm not browsing this place
>>
>>26796441
are you fucking stupid?
do you really think he was prescribed all of those meds?
the antidepressants maybe, and those aren't even recreational. I seriously doubt he was prescribed the opiates and benzos.
>>
>>26796687
Unless you've actually done heroin, stop pretending you can compare shit to it.
>>
>>26796721
I was mostly joking
>>
>>26796755
I know, but even so.
>>
>>26795638
Pros:
You will get a complete relief from pain for a short period of time

Cons:
It's expensive and you will go trough hell if you get addicted. You may think your depression is as low as you can get but trust me it can get worse.
If you want a relatively safe opioid try red kratom, it's what heroin addicts use to survive the horrible withdrawal.

I'm sorry for your pain, I've had suicidal depression from years 22-23 and had no power to get out of bed, I literally spent 90% of my time either in bed sleeping/browsing net or on work.

Just be aware that emotional/physical painkillers will only prolong the inevitable, you will have to seek some kind of help, but they will help if you currently don't have power to deal with yourself or other people.
>>
>>26796721
Stop pretending you're an authority on anything
>>
File: 1456000186360.png (66 KB, 296x285) Image search: [Google]
1456000186360.png
66 KB, 296x285
Heroin is not something you do because your life is "basically shit". Heroin is something you do right before you die. Like right before death. That's how badly it will fuck you up after the initial high. The high that heroin gives is certainly worth experiencing, but not until you know you're going to die shortly after. One of the best highs in the universe, and also one of the worst comedowns. There is no recovery from heroin addiction, you are fucked for life as soon as you try it once.

tl;dr wait until you're older and more ready to die. there are plenty of safer drugs with less brutal addictions/withdrawals for you to try over the next few decades. start with weed, then acid, then shrooms, then ecstasy, then DMT, etc

here is a comprehensive list of psychoactive drugs that will give you good highs/cool experiences without ruining your life

https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal.shtml

i strongly STRONGLY recommend spending your time researching the beautiful world of drugs before you go straight to heroin, i seriously cannot express enough how much you will regret using heroin at such a young age
>>
>>26795638
Please don't do heroin, senpai. If your life sucks already you don't need an addiction to add to it. Not to mention you can go to jail for it. People on heroin do weird shit either because they're too high to realize what they're doing or they need drug money. A lot of shoplifters I apprehended at my old job were people doped up on heroin. It's the first time I actually saw what it was first hand.

>catch shoplifter stealing $200 pairs of designer shoes
>put on needle proof gloves and dump her pocketbook on the counter to check for more stolen items
>bunch of heroin needles fall out and I internally flip a shit
>"excuse me ma'am, what's this?"
>"It's my insulin"
>"then why is it brown?"
>"it got dirty...."
>Letting the cops deal with that shit

Just don't do it anon, find something else
>>
>>26796784
Never.
>>26796780
Just to add onto this, it's pretty obvious from the OP that if you do heroin, you're going to get addicted. Hell, you'd probably get addicted to any real drug you took.
>>
>>26796787
>and also one of the worst comedowns
Want to know how I know you've never done heroin?
>>
File: wew_lad.jpg (76 KB, 800x501) Image search: [Google]
wew_lad.jpg
76 KB, 800x501
>>26796787
>the beautiful world of drugs
>>
>>26796862
How? Tell me how. I'm calling your bluff
>>
>>26796862
did heroin from 22 to 25. finally quit when i was admitted to the hospital and had to be fed pills literally up my asshole because i would puke up any pills that i tried to swallow. i was in the hospital for almost 3 months before i was able to walk around for more than 5 minutes. when i was still using i stole from my family, almost killed someone, almost got killed many times, and did countless degrading sexual favors for more heroin. tell me about how i havent done it

>>26796891
im talking about the psychedelics in the list i linked. any of the hard drugs except for cocaine will fuck your life as badly as heroin
>>
>>26795638
When will people learn that none of this hedonistic shit makes you actually happy
Uts just a pussyass cop-out you're just scared of life and hate yourself
>>
>>26796946
>>26796949
Because heroin doesn't have a comedown. It has withdrawal, but that only becomes an issue once you're physical addicted, which takes a period of continuous use. It's not as if you get high on heroin for the first time, sober up, and feel like it. It's gentle and insidious. You just feel normal again and start thinking "Man, I'd like some more".
>>
>>26796983
And what exactly is your point?
>>
>>26795698
the average human life is about 75 years (or something close to it). You've lived 21 of those 75 years, meaning there's about 54 to go for you. Things could change. Maybe they won't, but fuck it, why not just see if anything changes?
>>
I've been keeping a healthy heroin habit for the past 2 years, I'll break it down for you OP.

PROS
- Literally the greatest feeling ever, kills all pain and anxiety you've ever felt, many writers and poets have expressed the experience a lot more eloquently than I can so I won't bother
- Kills sex drive, so roasties have no effect on you
- In a weird way gives you purpose -- you have something to look forward to, something to love
- If you are suicidal it offers a really awesome way to kill yourself
- Does not fuck up your appearance like amphetamines or alcohol do. No comedowns or hangovers like those substances either.

CONS
- Withdrawals suck fucking dick
- depending on your area might be expensive plus having to deal with sketchy ass people
- You are slowly depleting your dopamine and rewiring your brain to depend on this substance for purpose
- Once you start its hard to stop, but if you really don't give a fuck anymore what do you have to lose

Good luck OP, if you live in the northeast you should have noooo problem getting dope. Also - my advice is to hold onto your job, its a lot easier to keep up a habit with a steady stream of income.
>>
>>26797010
It is possible to get addicted to heroin after the first use, I have a friend who got addicted and went trough hell because she tried it once and had to continue taking it. It's uncommon but possible
>>
>>26797063
She may have been psychologically addicted, but she wasn't physically dependent. You don't get discontinuation symptoms until you've been using steadily. If she had somehow been forced to quit after that first time, she wouldn't have experienced withdrawal.
>>
>>26796441

I wasn't too socially inept to score LSD and oxy quite a few times as I remember, a real indicator of autism is you talking shit to anons for no reason other than the fact you're immature and petty. And fyi MXE and 4-AcO-DMT are not shitty research chems my friend, they are just as good or better than traditional drugs, you would know that if you weren't talking out of your ass.

>>26796641
Benzos aren't that great and you will bring hell on yourself if you use them more than occasionally. But I would recommend clonazepam if you insist.
>>
If you will start today learning programming and you spend atleast 4h/days for next 4 years, you will know enough to get 10k/month salary.
>>
>>26797056
"Healthy habit", my asshole
>>
>>26797219
I don't want a 10k/month salary. I want to get high and I want to die.
>>
File: 019.jpg (88 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
88 KB, 600x800
Have you tried grindr and black cock?
>>
>>26797030
It's not a solution man and you'll probably regret it later
>>
>>26797264
With any luck, by then I'll be dead.
>>
>>26795638
>being able to afford heroin
>on a minimum wage job
>>
>>26795638

Pros of heroine:
-feeling very good the first few times

Cons of heroine:
-destroys all relationships
-impairs ability to function
-number one cause of homelessness behind mental illness
-once addicted you never stop needing it
-every time you do recover you'll miss it like your left leg and your best friend and your first love combined
-no healthy people will want to be around you

You're limiting your social circle and your functional abilities which will almost guarantee a cycle of homelessness and addiction
>>
>>26795698
He's talking about the bible.
>>
>>26797274
If you need to damage your body and hit rock bottom in order to realize that drugs are bullshit I guess go for it but you'll regret it
>>
>>26797474
We'll find out one way or another.
>>
>>26795638

Think about the people who love you. Think about the pain you would cause them. Realize that the amount of pain they would feel is because they care so deeply about you. Realize that many people aren't lucky enough to have someone who cares. You're 21. You still have time to build bonds with those people. You don't have to give up anon I believe in you. I believe that you can get better.
>>
>>26797290
>-number one cause of homelessness behind mental illness
That makes it number two, you're saying it all wrong
>>
>>26795638
Dude just go learn a trade faggot. Fuck college/uni bs. Get into a decent trade that you don't mind. Stop being a lazy fuck.
>>
>yfw you are sure that you'll try heroine at some point in your life

I'm just too curious
>>
>>26795638
Are you being serious right now.

If you need a good feeling, just smoke/vape/consume weed. Edibles, when made right (i.e ones made commercially in medical/legal states; not some brownies your stoner roommate made from a guide online) are very potent and give you an awesome euphoric, fuzzy, warm high in moderate doses. Too little you just feel buzzed, too much and you go into a state of shock.

Even smoking hash gives you intense euphoric highs. Smoking regular bud can get you stoned, but concentrated forms and edibles really give you a nice trip. It's almost psychedelic but not nearly as visual; I'd say it's close, but it's more spacey and dreamlike. It really helps you escape.

Don't be a moron and get into hard drugs. You're only 21. You are still really young and you will regret it in the future when more opportunities come your way. When you're in your late 30s and still think life isn't worth living, then fuck it up with all the crushing, disturbing hard drugs you can get your hands on. Go out with a bang, I guess. But at least give yourself a chance at life before you decide to ruin it. There's still hope even at 21.
>>
>>26798112
Since when is 21 young to start doing hard drugs? When the fuck do you guys think people start? Sometime after college? That's not how it works.
>>
>>26798160

I love you so fucking much please don't do this
>>
>>26798203
We both know you don't actually love me. So why say it?
>>
>using drugs other than marijuana
niggas gonna fuck their lives up so hard
>>
Why don't you just smoke weed? It's great
>>
>>26798330
>>26798334
These types of posts read like a bad joke
>>
>>26798343
Weed makes you feel happy and tingly. There's nothing more a drug needs to do, the plus is marijuana won't fuck you up
>>
If you never run out, you'll live in blissful apathy forever. Life on easy mode. If you run out though, you'll wish you were dead. And once you taste that forbidden fruit, life will never be the same. PAWS makes me want to die more than the acute withdrawal. All I have to look forward to is the 2 days a week I get some dope. I know I'll pick up a habit again, but who gives a fuck? Two years of that numbness has made sobriety worthless.

I recommend it because it stopped me from killing myself. But dopesickness will compound all the pain you avoided by 100x. Your choice op. Do you want a life free from pain as long as you got sweet misses morphine?

T. Junkie noddington
>>
>>26798384
Weed makes me hazy and tired. Opiates make me feel okay. Which of those do you think I'm going to pick?
>>
>>26798279

I spent the last two hours worried sick over this. All I want to do is be with you right now and hold you.
>>
Is it even possible to only do it once and never again
>>
>>26798415
I'm past wanting that. Actually, I don't think I ever really wanted that. If you want me to be happy, buy me some dope. Otherwise, leave me alone.
>>
>>26798397
choice number 3, don't do hard drugs and fuck up your life
>>
>>26798439
Only if you're happy and genuinely content with your life.
>>
>>26795698
Read the book of Matthew. It'll take you literally an hour or 2
Possibly one of the most read texts in human history
I like to think of Jesus like a glitch in the game
>>
>>26798444
My life is shit either way. At least this way I might reach the critical mass of shit which lets me die.
>>
>>26798397
Smoke better weed then, reg pleb
>>
>>26798443

BTFO
T
F
O

kind roastie toasted
>>
It's fantastic if you want to kill yourself. If that's not your plan, I'd advise against it.
>>
it's slow suicide. Just man up and join the army, gives you something to do and youll get paid.
>>
Join the military. Literally the only option for fuckups like you and I.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.