[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now thinking of her. Describe her.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: 1455414483717.jpg (104 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
1455414483717.jpg
104 KB, 600x801
You are now thinking of her. Describe her.
>>
File: 129776122-fut.gif (374 KB, 322x240) Image search: [Google]
129776122-fut.gif
374 KB, 322x240
Asian, hot as fuck, nice, always waves and smiles at me, once hugged me out of nowhere.
oh, and i got to mention- she's batshit fucking crazy. She's hit 2 of my friends on 2 separate occasions. I fucking love her so much, but i doubt she even knows my fucking name. i can't get her, no matter how hard i try. She, like every other girl there is, only wants tall chads.
>>
File: 1412547262700.png (90 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
1412547262700.png
90 KB, 480x477
>>26792749
She was my teacher when I was a junior in high school. She is in her mid 40s, average female height, and has blonde hair and blue eyes. She has a slightly gaunt face and small breasts. Her overall build is fairly feminine, but she is small in general, and probably not that conventionally attractive. I find her face hauntingly beautiful, especially her eyes. Subjectively, they are an oasis of ineffable beauty in this otherwise chaotic universe.

She was always very kind to me and seemed to like me as a person. Having no close friends, I was drawn to her like a moth to light, however, I naturally couldn't get that close.

She has a very good aesthetic taste and enjoys the work of new mysterian philosophers (Searle, Chomsky, etc), and loves to have discussions about philosophy. She is sometimes almost dogmatically liberal, but like all of her qualities, I have come to find that endearing. Also she likes transcendentalism.

There is a certain warmth and calmness to her worldview, which makes me wish I could live with her and experience the world closer to how she sees it.

She goes by Ms., so I assumed she was divorced (she told us she had a daughter). Later, I found out that she is actually married ;_;.

I went out for coffee with her in November when I was back from uni, and I can't wait to perhaps see her in the summer, but I took an anxiolytic before seeing her and unfortunately said some stupid things. I fear she may not really want to see me anymore ;_;

I no longer have any intention of being with her romantically, I know it's impossible, but I would love to get to talk to her more extensively, so some of her warmth, patience, and perspective may rub off on me. Also I just feel good being around her ;_;

At one point in time I developed an eating disorder due to her. Sometimes I kek at myself for having such bad oneitis. What a faggot I am.
>>
>>26793601
No matter how ludicrously melodramatic this may sound, I honestly think there is a decent chance I would have killed myself had it not been for her kind words and subtle encouragement. I placed such a high value on her that even her slight kindness had a huge effect on me.

As human beings we are forced to find something in the world to care about, and for me one of those things is definitely her.
>>
>>26792749
She's riddled with contradictions

>She's easily manipulated
>susceptible to reason

>wants to be a boy
>is extremely feminine and submissive

>is forgiving
>holds a grudge and resentment

>she's really smart (as far as academics are concerned)
>has dumb ideals and beliefs

She's everything i hate about the general public

>She claims to see past a persons looks but only puts effort to interacts with attractive individuals
>will show kindness to a lesser attractive person so as to seem like a persons appearance is of no concern to her (emphasis on "A lesser attractive person", as in: just one.)
>She follows whatever the latest trend that pops up happens to be abandoning all previous likes and dislikes
>is dishonest about her racism
>she abandons her morals/beliefs for the acceptance of others
Despite all of that i love her, i'll always love her. It hurts that she'll never feel the same way as i, for as a woman she is incapable of such emotions.
>>
>>26793601
ive also fallen in love with my teacher, similliar story to yours brah
>>
>>26792749
too bad OP, because i literally never fell in love once
>>
File: kk.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Whenever I smell asphalt, I think of Maureen. That's the last sensation I had, before I blacked out: the thick smell of asphalt. And the first thing I saw when I woke up was her face. She said she'd fix my bike. Free. No strings attached. I should have known then that things are never that simple. Yeah, when I think of Maureen I think of two things: asphalt... and trouble.
>>
>>26794007
>Despite all of that i love her, i'll always love her.
I know that feel brah

>>26794182
well anon i hope it doesn't hurt you. as time has dragged on i have found happiness in my oneitis for her, i can't really explain why, but slowly but surely it has stopped hurting me. at times i feel strong pain in my chest and want nothing more than to drift off to oblivion while cuddling with her and listening to shoegaze, but that always passes. what remains is her beauty and the warmth it gives me, the fact that i at least care about something in the world and am still able to feel.

i hope we all make it brah. i hope i meet a woman similar to my teacher, and i hope you are happy some day, if you aren't right now
>>
When did /r9k/ got ex-gfs?

Haven't lurked here for about an year.
>>
>>26793601
what a story kek. sad it didn't work out for you, but that's what happens with student/teacher things
>>
She's a character in Final Fantasy XIII who has pink hair.
>>
>>26794351
I got mine by pretending to be a chad over the internet and keeping her in a ldr for 2/5 to 3 years or maybe it was 4 years. I can't remember it was a few years ago.
>>
>>26792749
>implying I ever had a "her"
It's better to never love at all desu
>>
She is funny, beautiful, talented and smart. Everytime she sends me a stupid message about something dumb it makes me feel more loved than I have ever been.

Anytime we're in a conversation It's absolute bliss. I love being her friend but I'm fully aware I have no chance beyond that.

My closest friend OBVIOUSLY has feelings for her too and I have my own conspiracies made in my head of him secretley trying to get with her. The thought of him going out with her makes me want to shrivel up and die.

The thing is though, he has known her for about 4 years, almost 2 for me. I think I know her quite well but she might just be really nice to me. She probably doesn't think much of me at all.

God damn do I love her though.
>>
>>26794498
this desu senpai. i hate that i think any time a girl does anything nice, i interpret that as her liking me.
>>
>>26792749
A psychotic piece of shit that has fucked over every guy she knows, including me, via emotional and physical abuse, attempting to turn people against each other and alienating everyone who knew her.
She's out of my life now but i'm STILL not happy.
>>
>>26794911
>911
Never forGET
tfw someone said this
>>
>>26792749
Talentless retard. Also boring as fuck.
>>
>>26794305
Hell yeah, badass.
>>
>>26792749
Pretty one-dimensional protagonist. Still a fan of the games and her though. She makes a good model too.
>>
>wild hair
>thinks she's smarter than she is
>proud and loud atheist
>slight, barely noticeable acne
>problematic glasses
>used to wear kitten ear headband every day
>wears plaid every day
>cute voice
>playful personality
And yet when I think about her I smile.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 500x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 500x635
>>26792749
Shes better than any real girl could ever be
>>
>>26792749
Retarded whore.
>>
>>26794007

>Despite all of that i love her, i'll always love her.

baka. What is your definition of love? It sounds like you hate her.
>>
there was this girl i was crushing on but now that i haven't seen her for a few weeks i'm seeing now that i was blinded and in all actuality, she's a pretty gross person.

so, back to the status quo
>>
>>26793601
I'm very sorry to hear this, Anon. I hope you feel better. I too very much care for my former teacher. She is from East Asia. I too was a mentally I'll person who ruined everything.
>>
>>26792749

But I'm not.

I'm really not.
>>
>>26792749
Not real.

not original apparently
>>
We met online and became best friends. Met her once in real life so far, happiest day of my life, gonna meet her again this week. I helped her out whenever she argued with her boyfriend. Now she's single but she doesn't want any relationship. Even if that's just hot air, I don't know what the fuck to do so that she is interested in me. I already confessed to her while she was dating her ex. Goddamnit, I love her so much.
>>
File: 1435513224788.jpg (322 KB, 1321x1050) Image search: [Google]
1435513224788.jpg
322 KB, 1321x1050
>>26794798
;_;
that's a bad situation man
>>
File: 1420431813111.png (707 KB, 936x853) Image search: [Google]
1420431813111.png
707 KB, 936x853
SLIM THICK WITH HER CUTE ASS
I MIGHT BUY HER A NEW BAG
>>
>>26792749
We've gone on 3 dates or so.

She's beautiful. She has this way of raising one eyebrow that gets me going, and when she breaks out into a smile it reminds me of the sun rising at daybreak. When she comes she makes the cutest noises. Her breasts are big and firm,and her ass is small and tight.

When she kisses me I feel alive. I need to figure out how to keep her.
>>
>>26797198
>homewrecker
>>
>>26797398
Hey man, her boyfriend and her had problems before I walked into her life. And I was always supportive of the relationship. She broke up with him out of her own free will. Now if she'd only date me out of her own free will as well.
>>
I thought about her anyway.
I've been beta orbiting her for almost a year, pretty pathetic and stopped it only a while ago. I was invited to go bowling with some people from college this weekend because one of them is gonna move states. Not really sure why I was invited, to be honest and I'm not sure why I actually went there, since I'm really bad at bowling.
We were 8 people, I was the second to last worst and she said something along the lines of "Oh, you seem like a professional!" after I got lucky once. I can't think of any other reason but to make fun of me.
Anyway, she's smart, short, has red hair, speaks four languages fluently and she's driving me crazy. At least I'm trying to distance myself.
>>
>her
>implying
>>
6 years older than me and has a bf that won't propose, he has a kid not with her,she's basically the girl version of me,only 1 friend,always sarcastic and hardly ever serious,nice and [/spoiler that ass /spoiler] but I know it won't happen
>>
File: FF trinity of shit.jpg (82 KB, 766x623) Image search: [Google]
FF trinity of shit.jpg
82 KB, 766x623
dumb retard gave his GF the shittiest final fantasy game, what a moron
>>
flat. I unironically fell for a girl purely because of her personality
>>
I am always thinking about her. I miss her terribly and I love her very much.
>>
I'm crying now.
>>
Has long red hair, small and perky tits. green eyes, tan skin and her voice is so damn sexy. She's really into music and she's a great singer. The chads are fucking crawling all over her though and I know I'll never have a chance.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.