[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does r9k think of Archer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: BqFw3GyCYAAwUlh.jpg-medium.jpg (32 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
BqFw3GyCYAAwUlh.jpg-medium.jpg
32 KB, 599x337
What does r9k think of Archer?
>>
MULATTO BUTTS
>>
>>26791319
BLACK ASS MAMA
WHITE ASS DADDY
>>
Is that how you crash a wedding, Barry?
Yes it is, Bionic Barry.Yes it is.
>>
>>26791306

Really liked it until s05. Archer Vice just feels to quirky/random to me. I know that was always a thing but I think they went overboard with it.

Other than that great series.
>>
Hit and miss, vaguely retarded fan base, terrible animation, worth watching though.
>>
File: 6o8iWhq.jpg (109 KB, 1563x779) Image search: [Google]
6o8iWhq.jpg
109 KB, 1563x779
>>26791344
Barry is the best fampai

Original comment niggoo
>>
>>26791306

Reddit humour.
>>
>>26791306
I highly enjoy Ray Gillet, his real last name btw, and the paralyzed meme and gay bash sometimes. Dr. Krieger as well
>>
Most of the jokes go over my head but I still think it's funny enough to be worth watching.
>>
>>26791377
>terrible animation

I always thought that was intentional, like South Park.
>>
>>26791306
Bob's Burgers is better.
>>
>>26791306
it ok, not mind bowling or great but it'a anice binge watch, but again not worth waiting for every week
>>
>>26791486
The combination of the shitty flash and obvious rotoscoping they've taken to for the past couple of seasons really clashes.
The quality added to the humor when the show was more understated.
>>
>>26791488
Why does almost every character is that show have a recessed chin?
>>
>>26791306
It's just terrible in my opinion.
Tried to watch it back then because it reminded me of Harvey Birdman but i was dissapointed.
>>
>>26791306
Normies: The Cartoon
>>
>>26791411
What the fuck is "reddit humor"

Is it because they quote the shit out of it and beat it to death? Because nthats just them being fucking retards
>>
>tfw your name is Cyril in real life

>everyone you introduce yourself to either needs a tutorial on how to pronounce your name or goes "OMG do you watch Archer??"
>>
>>26791699
The writing definitely revolves around catchy sound bites.
>>
>would fuck cheryl for all eternity
holy hell
funny as fuck show
>>
>>26791699
He's right though. It started off clever with some clever jokes but became Reddit tier fast. >ZOMG le Dangerzone. By Season 3 it was basically Reddit humor.
>>
>>26791434

Why do mongoloids like you assume it's mods that enforce the original content filter? It's an automated script after which the board is named you cretin.
>>
>>26791998
To be fair moderators do handle the filter when people who blatantly dodge get reported 8]~
>>
>>26791488

enjoy the subtle liberal feminist left wing ideological brainwashing the Jews are feeding you.
>>
It's alright but it went to shit after season 5, the animation in 6 picked up and S6E01 & E02 are great but the rest is trash.
>>
I liked it a lot about 3 years ago but now it makes me very sad and painfully aware of my own loneliness
>>
>>26793735
otoh you are literally brainwashed by white trash high school dropouts in /pol/...
>>
>>26791306
its terrible. idk how people can watch this. idk how people can stomach most of whats on tv.
>>
>>26791707
i had a cyril shirt heh, honestly don't know what happened to it now that i think about it

and some season of the show were pretty great but last couple are pretty hit and miss, i'll definetly check out new season but don't have high hopes
>>
>>26791306
It was funny and cool until I realized by the time I got to the second season that they only have 3 jokes in their arsenal. Got boring and old very fast.
>>
had a few chuckles
that ocelot
>>
>>26791306
I think Archer is a pretty cool guy, eh gets summoned into the and tries to kill himself and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>26791306
It was decent but I related more with Ryan on Wilfred, as far as FX shows go.
>>
>>26791787

>is that a thing?

Definitely the type of humor reddit likes, cheap word play.

Another thing I liked about the early season was that they didn't force in a B-plot, and you didn't have that gross bitch Pam and lolRANDUM Cheryl shitting up the whole goddamn episode.

When they said they were going to kill off a character in the opening of season 6, I really hoped it was going to be one of the annoying regulars, and they'd get replaced with Brett.
>>
>>26791306

I don't really care for it. Every episode is just the main characters bickering the entire time. It kind of annoys me. I'm getting real sick of hearing H. Jon Benjamin's voice all over the place, too.
>>
>>26794412
Archer is a shit.
>>
>>26791655
Would you prefer american dad?
>>
>>26791707
Cyrils a great name
What nationality are you?
>>
File: do not want.jpg (32 KB, 336x351) Image search: [Google]
do not want.jpg
32 KB, 336x351
>>26791306
>archer
>never shoots anyone with an arrow
the fuck?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.