[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get to know a girl >really starts to like her >starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1752110.jpg.png (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1752110.jpg.png
21 KB, 400x400
>get to know a girl
>really starts to like her
>starts to join our friendship group of about 5 people
>chats for about 2 months
>tells best friend i really like her
>a week later my friend asks her out
>she accepts

What the fuck do i do /r9k/? Im also afraid that i can't unfriend him because i still have a lot of feeling for her and it would butcher, not only my friendship with everyone else in this group but also my chances of getting with her?

What do you even do in this situation, this has made my life pretty shitty and i dont know where to go...
>>
>>26790623

Sounds like preteen cuck problems but I'll answer anyway.

Just be straight with the girl, say that you always like her but you were too dumb to tell her, now tell her you a happy for her If she's happy with that guy, but you can't be friend with them anymore because it hurts you too much, tell them you need space they will probably understand (ie they don't give a fuck about you family)

Think about yourself first, move on, don't be a cuck.
>>
>>26790697
Its pretty stupid, you're right. But you're right, maybe i should just be straight about it, thanks anon.
>>
What did you think would happen if she joined your friends circle? Didn't you expect a thing like this to happen?
>>
srsly, why the fuck would yo tell her best friend first?
>>
>>26790808
not her best friend, my best friend
>>
>>26790754
I guess but no one was interested until i told him
>>
>>26790843
So did your best friend or a friend get her?
>>
>>26790929
My best friend i've known for years went for the opportunity when i told him i was into her.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 272x185
>>26790697
>tell her you're happy for her that she's with that guy
Yeah, that's great advice. 10 Steps to Cuck OP.
>>
File: efb-2.jpg (81 KB, 404x341) Image search: [Google]
efb-2.jpg
81 KB, 404x341
>>26790623
I agree with the other people here, you and this girl should meet but only you both, and when you are alone with her just say straight forward what you feel for her.
It's okay to be afraid, and it's also okay when you suddenly start to stutter but you have to tell her it's the best for your sanity.

Also sorry if I say that but your "best friend" sounds like a faggot, as far as I know is that real friends don't do such things, he didn't think about you only about himself.
>>
>>26790950
Then he's not your friend nd you should realize that you most likely failed as a human being.

It shows that your "best friend" has no respect at all for you and doesn't care about you.

Your first step to greatness requires accepting that this friend wasn't your friend and kick his ass
>>
I mean srsly dude, could you image to deceie your best friend like this? I can't and no normal dude can.

If you are still hanging out with him then you should fucking kill yourself. I'm in such an anger now
>>
>>26791120
You're just preaching to a choir, he hasn't done anything bad besides me apart from this.
>>
>>26791274
are you actually defending him?

Then you deserve to be treated like a piece of shit
>>
>>26791525
What? Fuck no, only reason i havent told him to go away is because i want to keep my relationship with the girl i still have feelings for.
>>
he's not your friend dumbass
>>
>>26791761
I know this now.
>>
>>26791727
Yes so youre still his friend so you get to see that girl.

Let that sink in. This will ruin you mentally, tell him to go fuck himself and if the girl still wants to have contact with you shell let you know.

Because now youre acting like a fucking pussy and if youre gonna accept this situation as it is. then i won't feel sorry for you afterwards when you get super depressed
>>
Your best friend is a asshole wtf.
>>
>>26791783
listen to this guy >>26791884

your probably still in high school so fuck em both

you'll make new friends.
>>
File: 890.png (257 KB, 638x361) Image search: [Google]
890.png
257 KB, 638x361
>>26790623
Dude, let it go and let your friend go. Just think of how many women are in a 1 mile radius from all the places you frequent.
You don't live in a fishbowl op, think of the ocean.
>>
>>26791884
Yep, this.

OP, stop being a fucking faggot and get a backbone. Your "best friend" just pulled a complete dick move. Tell him to get fucked and move on. Your feelings for this girl should have diminished the moment she said yes to your BEST FUCKING FRIEND.

I swear, some of you faggots trigger the fuck out of me with this emasculating beta shit.
>>
This reminds me of my old 'highschool' group, we were a bunch of goofy weird kids and one for some reason a quiet qt girl with big titties got into the gang and both of my friends ended up hard-core crushing on her while she was dating some other dude who cheats on her. Long story short shes still with her original boyfriend today and my friends got nothing for their efforts. It's just if you're in a group of socially un-adjusted spergs and a girl gets in the mix you're all going to want to fuck her just because shes the only real girl you've have prolonged contact with. She's just a bitch man, a dime a dozen. you were too slow and your buddy asked her out first because you were too much of a pussy, don't sacrifice your male friendships cause you think this chick is something special when in reality she ain't. A cute face can play tricks on the brain, go find someone else theres plenty of fish in the sea
>>
>>26790950
same thing happened to me, they'll break up and hopefully he'll be crushed. you need to immediately cut contact with them, this really shows that he dosent give a fuck about you and you need to fucking ditch him.
>>
>>26792070
Yea? But wat do if she was your ocean? Find another one? Yea, right.
>>
>>26792173
>going to want to fuck her just because shes the only real girl you've have prolonged contact with. She's just a bitch man, a dime a dozen. you were too slow and your buddy asked her out first because you were too mu

No he betrayed him, he must end this "friendship"
>>
>>26792275
>But wat do if she was your ocean?

no, just no op.
>>
>>26790697
literally the cuckiest advice I have ever heard EVER. an hero nigger. The only thing to do at this point is to pick up what little pride you have left, walk away, and look for other people.
>>
>>26792592

this, the sooner you forget she exists the better, you lost this round, move the fuck on like a man stop being a vagina-slave

>there is nothing more pathetic than vagina-slaves
>>
>>26790623
you snooze you loose anon, that's how the gimmick works, I lost my crush to a 9th grader. It's whatever now but atm it was terrible it took me so long to overcome that, anyways just gotta let them be happy and try to forget about your feelings.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.