[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cuck Christian guy >his wife's body smells like fresh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: 1442359966523.webm (486 KB, 290x506) Image search: [Google]
1442359966523.webm
486 KB, 290x506
>cuck Christian guy
>his wife's body smells like fresh baked cake
>afterward ask her if she's seriously a Christian
>she adamantly is
>ask her if she thinks adultery might get in the way of her salvation
>she tells me that salvation is about faith, not works, that's why the adulteress who was going to be stoned was saved, through faith
>she says everyone is a sinner, but not everyone has faith
>>
my cancer has cancer
>>
I like the idea of cucking poor losers.
How do I get into this? Will the women just be on Tinder?
>>
File: 1398138160608.jpg (8 KB, 169x216) Image search: [Google]
1398138160608.jpg
8 KB, 169x216
>>26782025
Holy fuck I forgot about this brown beauty's existence.
>>
>>26782025
>his wife's body smells like fresh baked cake
So you just walk around smelling married womens' bodies?
>>
this is why I find it funny when modern Christians claim to have morals, as whenever they do something wrong they justify it with "muh Jebus will forgive :)".
>>
>>26782025
>steals posts from /his/
>>
>>26782118
Hello again Mr Tripfag.
MtF or FtM?
>>
>>26782118

Christians just cherrypick the rules of Christianity they follow based on their own personal lifestyle.
>>
>>26782025
I actually cucked a chad once. I'm a half-asian manlet and it's probably my greatest accomplishment.
>>
>>26782109
No, I mean after she got undressed and I started sucking her boobs
>>
>>26782139
I'm the same guy who commented in that thread
>>
>>26782118
Willingly sinning but thinking it's okay because muh faith is a Protestant thing. The way Christianity has devolved into the abomination it is today is a testament to the fact that the Reformation was a huge mistake.
>>
>>26782025
>>she tells me that salvation is about faith, not works, that's why the adulteress who was going to be stoned was saved, through faith

Ew, protestants.
>>
>>26782025
>cucking people
Fuck off chad.
>>
This is genuinely the morality that's prevailed in Christianity for almost 2,000 years. The really interesting thing is that the 'Pericope Adulterae', the section where Jesus "forgives" this woman of her adultery, is admitted by pretty much all biblical scholars to be an foreign addition to the text. It's also inconsistent with common sense - the woman couldn't have been "prosecuted" by the priesthood without the man who she was apparently caught in the act with being there (where did he go? If they caught them together wouldn't they have taken him?), and Jesus "forgives" her and sends her home to her husband who at this point apparently doesn't know. So Jesus is a cuck-enabler according to this addition. How has she attained "forgiveness" when her husband has yet to realised the truth, be emotionally destroyed, and even be CAPABLE of forgiving her?

I don't believe in the authenticity of any of the canonical gospels, but it's interesting that all established Churches keep trotting out this cuck-enabler story even though everyone who knows scriptural analysis knows it's a late addition. They just say "Oh well it's in the spirit of it, so that's fine!"
>>
>>26782180
funny, because back in the day Protestants were all about sticking to Biblical rules. Martin Luther's whole reason for leaving the Church was the granting of indulgences
>>
>>26782223
> foreign addition
no, it's admitted to be a later addition to the text, which is possibly Johannine.

> blah blah kek i don't believe the bible at all
oh well okay then
>>
File: skull_of_regret.png (337 KB, 650x2047) Image search: [Google]
skull_of_regret.png
337 KB, 650x2047
>>26782180
> a protestant thing
of course it is, that's why protestants invented confession and rituals of absolution
>>
>>26782416
That comic was made by a 15 year old.
Please do not post it ever again.
>>
>>26782379

>no, it's admitted to be a later addition to the text, which is possibly Johannine.

Yes, later as in - the original text was written and completed and this was INSERTED. I forgot to mention that the overwhelming consensus today and weight of evidence is against it being some sort of "Oh gee I forgot this part" addition by the original author.

>oh well okay then

What exactly is your problem with me stating my position on this? Isn't it better that I clarify that for the reader?
>>
>>26782416
Yes because when you keep your wrong-doing between yourself and God it's easy to sin without regret because muh belief.
>>
>>26782092
Who is it? Sexy af
>>
Christianity is truly the religion of cucks
>>
File: 1431201445375.jpg (598 KB, 2089x3715) Image search: [Google]
1431201445375.jpg
598 KB, 2089x3715
>>26782921
Chel from Dreamworks' The Road to El Dorado.
If you haven't seen it, find a stream or something and do so as soon as possible. Wrap up and eat some popcorn too.
>>
File: 1395081797285.jpg (11 KB, 261x218) Image search: [Google]
1395081797285.jpg
11 KB, 261x218
>>26782975
Somebody stream it PLEASE. I could use some nostalgia.
>>
>literally one of the ten commandments not to commit adultery
>comparable to murder in that sense
>durr I'll consciously fuck someone who isnt my hubby and then say sorry to god for it later so I go to heaven anyway

Stupid whores I hope they burn in hell with me
>>
>>26782025
True forgiveness only comes with true repentance. Unrepentant sinners will go to hell even if they have faith and she if very obviously unrepentant.
>>
Try knocking her up.

The idea of some putzy Christian dude raising your kid must be pretty appealing, right?
>>
>>26783078
>>comparable to murder in that sense
You do know that they literally have priests in army, lol. Because killing is alright if the other guys has different picture on his arm.
>>
>>26783154
What is your point? There are lots of clergy that go against the word of God it's nothing new
>>
Between stuff like this and Christians wanting to let 3rd worlders flood Western countries because WWJD or whatever I just can't stand them anymore. Hopefully they'll go back to the good ol' days but I won't hold my breath.
>>
>>26782025
How did you meet each other?
>>
>>26782975
its a legit good movie
>>
>>26782434
Well it's a talented 15 year old.
>>
>>26782025
If you're not black and cucking a white guy I literally do not care
>>
>>26782143
If they do same thing as muslims, why do they hate them?
>>
>>26784558

Propaganda.

(original comment)
>>
She's gonna divorce that guy and take all his money.
>>
>>26782025
christians lmao

This is especially common among the U.S. baptists though. Dindus of christianity.
>>
>>26782025
>She actually thinks she can be saved.
>She betrayed her husband for...some random guy.
Wait...how did this affair start?
>>
>>26782243
"The catastrophe, for us, is that of being tied to a religion that rebels against all the joys of the senses. Apropos of that, the hypocrisy of the Protestants is worse than that of the Catholics. Protestantism has the warmth of the iceberg. The Catholic Church, that still has its thousand years of experience and has not lost contact with its Jewish origins, is obviously more adroit. She permits the orgies of Carnival, firstly because she is powerless to prevent them, and secondly because she recaptures the sinner on Ash Wednesday. By picturing to him the sufferings of Hell, she succeeds in inciting him to be properly generous. After periods of repentance, there's room for relaxation!" -Adolf Hitler, from "Hitler's Table Talk," translated by Norman Cameron and R.H. Stevens
>>
>10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
>11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
>Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
>go, and sin no more.
>sin no more.
That pretty lady is going to hell.
>>
>>26782025
>afterward ask her if she's seriously a Christian
>she adamantly is
>ask her if she thinks adultery might get in the way of her salvation
>she tells me that salvation is about faith, not works, that's why the adulteress who was going to be stoned was saved, through faith
>she says everyone is a sinner, but not everyone has faith
She's not a Christian and has definitly taken it up the ass before so she'd "still be a virgin" and it "wouldn't cunt". Husband better wise up soon, he's set only for misery
>>
>>26782025
>salvation is about faith, not works
those people who think they can get away with anything just by asking for forgiveness. dont humour me pls, is this catholic logic?
>>
File: 1456459022571.png (360 KB, 431x400) Image search: [Google]
1456459022571.png
360 KB, 431x400
Christians are such simpletons. Ever read the god delusion hmm?
>>
>>26784213

I read somewhere that the main characters were supposed to be gay in the initial concept.
>>
>>26783154
Priests in the military don't carry guns.
>>
>>26785082
May we keep sinning so that grace be abound? God forbid!
>>
>>26782025
>woman doing mental gymnastics to rationalize her hypocritical behavior
>still somehow surprising
>>
Christianity makes less sense the more you look into it man. Don't try to catch Christians in logic errors because there is always some subjective loophole they can use to beat you.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.