[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this board so racist? It's getting worse than /pol/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Why is this board so racist? It's getting worse than /pol/.
>>
File: 1438383333772.jpg (42 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1438383333772.jpg
42 KB, 409x409
leftcucks = old and busted

rightGODS = new hotness
>>
Who even cares anyway, who the fuck is taking a board like this seriously?
>>
File: 7ot9Q0W.jpg (406 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
7ot9Q0W.jpg
406 KB, 1836x3264
Because someone has to fight back against the forces that would love to see us spergs rounded up and executed.

Also, have you seen the situation on Germany? That's what super happy fun time tolerance gets you. They literally ran out of mace in stores because so many people are getting raped.
>>
File: NWHxWTb.jpg (152 KB, 856x683) Image search: [Google]
NWHxWTb.jpg
152 KB, 856x683
Racist or realistic?
>>
>>26771945
Racism is a natural inclination of humans given their tribal nature. It's not acceptable in polite society, but people don't have to worry about abiding by societal conventions on an anonymous forum like 4chan.
>>
>>26773911
This is actually the most fucking stupid shit ever, unless you're shitposting of course, but people actually believe this so I'll explain why that you can use babby logic to realise it's wrong

A white person can MUCH MUCH more easily become a permanent resident of most Asian, African and middle eastern countries. Of course most whites would rather stay in their own country; there is nothing to be gained by going to those countries.

Only very skilled migrants from those countries can come to the West, and of course, refugees. Both the aforementioned are economically beneficial, with the former being both beneficial short- and long- term, while the latter is beneficial not immediately but in the long term.

If you look up basic statistics on any demographic website, you'lll realise the amount of migrants are negligible for whites to be 'genocided' but ok lol
>>
>>26773407
>Because someone has to fight back against the forces that would love to see us spergs rounded up and executed.

I'll never understand how you can be such a fantastic pussy as to think anyone wants to execute you. No one actually cares
>>
>>26771945
I only dislike Blacks and Jews. I'm pretty much okay with everybody else.
>>
>>26771945
>People say something I don't like or disagree with me
>ZOMG le racist downboats!!!111
>>
>>26774270
so mexishits and camelniggers are fine? what is wrong with you?
>>
>>26774253
No you're all untermensch and will get glassed if you get /fit/ and get a fucking job. There can be no dead weights in the 4th Reich
>>
>>26774111
>rapefugees are beneficial in the long term
>hasn't seen London and France and Germany and Sweden and Turkey and all of the Middle East and the Balkans
>>
>>26774297
A lot of things, but I fail to see how relevant that is to the current discussion.
>>
/pol/ used to be ironically satirical
>>
>implying /pol/ is bad
>implying anything is racist if there is fact to back it up
>>
I hate the past few years.

It's never any nice middle ground. The meme racism from /b/ during this websites beginnings people have started to become reality.

The whole world is either tumblr-tier mode where "blacks didn't do nuffin" or storm weeny /pol/ mode where "blacks are worse than satan".

Nobody is reasonable anymore, nobody can take a middle ground stance and look at things with a logical point of view. It's just retards at both ends squealing at each other.
>>
>>26771945

the rise of black lives matter, black power movements and just general SJWs makes people more racist imho
>>
>>26774348
>/pol/ used to be ironically satirical
Stop this shite. You're over simplifying it. The Day of the Rope and other memes are jokes but /pol/lacks were never lefty commies, you retard. /pol/ has always been libertarian reactionaries shiteposting.
>>
>>26774362
To the left, compromise is bad because it is seen as letting "oppression" continue unchallenged. If you can't replace the whole world as it is, then it doesn't matter what strides you've made.

To the right, compromise is seen as bad because that's a corruption of their "principles".

What both need to realize is that this whole world is pointless, we're all going to die, and we should spend more time doing the things we love then doing things that don't matter.
>>
File: 1452554263857.jpg (247 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1452554263857.jpg
247 KB, 600x800
>>26774111
>Of course most whites would rather stay in their own country; there is nothing to be gained by going to those countries.

Exactly.
>>
>getting trigger by racism
durr look at me i'm so progressive.
go the fuck back to tumblr
>>
>>26774253

That's what they want you to think.

>those anti-whites who openly and branzenly call for for and gleefully look forward to the death of each and every white person don't care if you, a white person, die

Hmmmm.
>>
>>26774348
No it didn't, you just perceived it that way.

4chan is Anonymous, you can say almost anything with no real repercussions so of course this would appeal to people who know how fucked up political correctness is.
>>
>>26774111
is being a warlord a skill?
>>
>>26774362
perhaps because taking the middleground is no longer the reasonable thing to do?
we used to have a majority of middle grounders, they are pushovers who bought into the left propaganda easy
>>
>>26771945
piss off, leftist shill frogposter.
>>
>>26771945
Because immigrants are getting free pussy, be it raping or not.
>>
>>26771945
>not being redpilled

GET REDPILLED AND STOP SHILLING LEFTIST LIBERALIST SHIT PROPAGANDA YOU FUCKING DOUCHE
>>
>>26774111
Kek, looks like we got our very own white genocide advocate.

Just dont come crying to us when china starts culling black people from africa.
>>
4chan has always been racist. It wasn't until maybe 2012 or 2013 that people started bitching about it.
Fuck, even one of the ban images has blackface.
>>
>>26771966
Its fun and games until you gave preachers telling you vidya is the devil
>>
>>26774270
>i only dislike blacks

Yeah of course
Even normies are better. I'm tired of this shit
>>
>>26774680

YEAH NOT REASONABLE. YEEEAH

Being overzealous and an anxious asshole is REASONABLE.

Fuck, I want a genocide of tumblrites and pollacks. You guys are cancer.
>>
>>26775083

it's annoying and i'm tired of seeing it everywhere. you guys are worse than pretty much everyone else on the internet

no redeeming qualities at all, i can't wait til WW3 happens and we all get btfo'd. death is coming for us all anyway
>>
File: Apes.png (272 KB, 508x259) Image search: [Google]
Apes.png
272 KB, 508x259
>>26776503
Then go back to plebbit if you cant handle the bants you stupid fucking pavement ape.
>>
truth is 50% of blacks and their culture fucking sucks. that 50% ruin everything and people are being told to just except it and not say anything, it's pathetic.
>>
>>26776555

>bantz
>constantly bringing it up and shitposting it

I don't like reddit, I'm thinking of getting off the internet completely and only talking to a few people. Which is what I have been doing anyway.

This obsession with blacks and women has gotten out of hand. You anxiety-ridden mean fucks need to be killed by your governments.
>>
>>26776642
go back to tumblr you sjw cuck
>>
>>26776578
Just like every other race? Including white people?

Also, it's spelled "accept."
>>
File: Salon Degeneracy.jpg (84 KB, 611x258) Image search: [Google]
Salon Degeneracy.jpg
84 KB, 611x258
>>26776642
>go to a website where people are allowed to speak their mind without being socially lynched
>wah wah why isn't everyone being pc
>>
>>26776677
white people don't beat women and kill people nowhere near at the rates blacks do. They're a fucking menace to the world, especially the states.
>>
>>26776669
You forgot to call him a gay nigger-Jew.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN, BROTHERS!!!11!!

Let's prove we're the Master Race by sitting on our asses and bitching out self-entitled rants instead of getting off our asses and fixing the world's problems. WHO'S WITH ME, WHITE BRETHREN?!?
>>
File: 1456381751841.jpg (99 KB, 566x943) Image search: [Google]
1456381751841.jpg
99 KB, 566x943
>>26771945

hey reddit, how are you doing today?
>>
>>26776723
Dude, I see white people killing each other on the news all the time, even their own families. Hell, most of the school shooters in the US were white dudes.
>>
>>26771945
You mean its getting even better than it already is in /pol/.
>>
>>26776878
If you compare the proportions its way less.
>>
>>26774715
um cool the autism eh buddy
>>26775083
4chan was always pretty politically incorrect, but at least we were fair and rational. 4chan would have simply wanted Zimmerman's head on a stick for not being white.
>>
>>26776718

>wah wah muh politically correctedness meme

this is why i think you're a retard. you and tumblr need to marry and then do a murder suicide

>>26776669
>if you're not a idiot polack you're a SJW cuck WAHHHH
>>
>>26774465
>not der axis effekt
>>
>>26771945
It's an easy target. The majority of people don't really give a fuck, it's just fun to joke about.
I agree that it gets a bit much though.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.