[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i tell if a girl likes me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3
File: 1449083198912.jpg (20 KB, 332x337) Image search: [Google]
1449083198912.jpg
20 KB, 332x337
How do i tell if a girl likes me
>>
They look at you with disgust, it's a tsundere tactic
>>
I guarantee you that no girl would be attracted to a man that likes LiS.
>>
Ask her.
That is literally the only way to figure out, the bullshit like "she plays with her hair" and "she will touch you and face her body towards you" doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>26761973
You'd be surprised, Anon. Of course the only girls interested in a man like that are tumblrinas and feminists.
>>
>>26761986
They won't want to fuck him though.
>>
If you wonder about this, the answer is she doesn't. Girls would never like a secong guessing beta faggot.
>>
>>26761954
She will try to initiate contact with you a lot and touch you. Other than that you can't tell.
>>
>>26761973
That's news to me. You mean that all along my gf has not been a girl? But she has a pussy and all.
>>
>>26761998
>She will try to initiate contact with you a lot and touch you.
memes
>>
>>26762002
Maybe. You definitely don't have any real friends either.
>>
>>26761995
How do we know without a photo?
>>
>>26762006
How is it meme you retard? I guess you haven't been around real people in your life.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU57h4v1fQQ
>>
>>26761954

If she rubs her vagina or ass on you is a good indicator.
>>
>>26762020
Body language science is literally one of the biggest memes to grace this earth ever.
>>
>>26761954
>How do i tell if a girl likes me
If you're asking this question, she doesnt like you.
>>
>>26762045
I didn't say anything about body language you monumental retard.
>>
>>26761954
if you are in a group and she is speaking, if she looks at you she likes you.
>>
Approach you all of the time
Talk to you
Flirt with you
Be nice in general
Ask for your number/give her your number

If a girl's not doing any of those things then they're not in to you
>>
>>26762045
Female body language for attraction
Body pointed at you
knees pointed at you
hair playing
dilated pupils
giggles as anything you say
randomly touching you
licks lips
biting lips
eyes focused directly on you
legs open in your direction
if sitting down their head is right above you cock
rubbing their lips with their hands
tongue movement inside their mouths
nonchalantly removing their upper wear
stroking phallic shaped objects
constant hip movement while sitting down
always trying to touch you
will make conversation with you just to touch you
touching themself

There you go faggot so now when you talk to a girl look for any of these cues.
>>
>>26761984
This is the truth. If you don't do it, you won't know, no matter what anybody else says. I was a dumbfuck like op once, but i was enlightened.
>>
>>26762088
If you think any of this applies to real life and isn't just a meme you are a literal retard and shouldn't be allowed outside.
>>
>>26761984
Can't really blame people for spreading this. It's simply signs of being engaged in conversation. So as the pattern seeking animals we are we attempt to find a correlation, and we accept a weak one because we're stupid.
>>
>>26762093
No its not women can only lie with their verbal language but their body language is subconsious instinctive behavior that happens automatically most dudes dont notice it because women made it illegal to figure them out.
>>
>>26762105
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGe5ty1Ad8

Observe all the body language these women do you fucking virgin faggot.
>>
>>26762088
These apply to 90% of human interactions.
>>
>>26762130
I forgot they will also try mimicing your movements and their voice will become higher pitched.

Male body language is different from female.
>>
>>26762111
>subconsious instinctive behavior
Didn't even need to read to rest.
>>26762126
fake and scripted.
>>
I had a girl look over at me all the time and do naughty faces (atleast I interpreted them that way, it wasn't ahegao or anything like that). Too much of a pussy though, it went on for about two months and then she stopped and started to frown more instead.

I think that's pretty clear. The girl was actively signaling that she's interested. None of that 'subconscious' bullcrap
>>
>>26761984
They lie about everything
>>
>>26762139
Woman detected

>fake and scripted
Oh no anon none of these crotch cam videos are fake they are all real thats why the expressions the women make are completely natural and not faking bitch.
>>
>>26762141
That isnt body language you sperg thats flirting.
>>
>>26762136
Yes, but I'm saying >>26762088. By these definitions you could argue 90% of human contact between people has atleast one action on that list.
>>
>>26762156
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMTR6_691VU

More female body language here
>>
>>26762111
Why would they lie? They have nothing to gain. The only reason they would is if were something they wanted, like money or drugs. Personally, i have neither.
>>
like nigga even if youre a robot you can do this intuitively
just remember if you have to keep telling yourself why they like you then they probably dont
>>
>>26762176
>Why would they lie? They have nothing to gain.
beta-orbiters.
>>
>>26762173
You are full of shit hardly any of this happens in 90% of human contact.
>>26762176
They lie to weed out beta males like your ass.
>>
>>26762184
And that's why you ask them out directly, to avoid being an orbiter altogether. If you're referring to online stuff, that's just completely retarded to get involved in in the first place
>>
>>26762167
Yeah. I didn't call it body language. Look at the OP 'how to tell if a girl likes you'. Sure, maybe you'd consider him a retard for not getting this (I didn't back then, it wasn't obvious to me as it would be now). But I thought it was worth mentioning. Because he's asking so generally. We hadn't shared a word by the way. So that confused me quite a bit because I didn't consider myself attractive.
>>
>>26762200
If they were trying to weed me out, why lie and go out with me in the first place?
>>
>>26762261
Because you are a beta and thus a slave so they need to sink in emotional hooks into you to control you to get money out of your ass. Its all manipulation they dont give a shit about you even if you are Chad they think of Chad liike you think of really good fleshlight that can talk.
>>
>>26762261
Free shit
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 272x185
>>26762200
>People don't face their bodies at people they don't like
>People don't face their knees at people they don't like
>People don't play with their hair around people they don't like
>>
>>26762200
Anon I think if this doesn't happen in 90% of your social contact then maybe despising you is the norm. People face me all the time when talking to me.
>>
>>26762273
>>26762274
It's a possibility, but there are ways to weed those girls out, like by doing things that don't cost money or very little, like a walk. And if there's no physical contact by date two, drop 'em (using your discretion of course).
>>
>>26762284
>>26762311
No anon their bodies are inclined towards you in a direct way not a casual manner.
>>
>>26762332
Imho you're nitpicking and seeing what you want to see.
>>
>>26762088
>licks lips
>biting lips
>eyes focused directly on you
>legs open in your direction
>if sitting down their head is right above you cock
>rubbing their lips with their hands
>tongue movement inside their mouths
>nonchalantly removing their upper wear
>stroking phallic shaped objects
>constant hip movement while sitting down
The average woman would never be so crass/direct as to do any of these unless she was drunk and aggressively looking for a quick fuck.
>>
>>26762427
Says you virgin boy or are you another woman trying to lie and say NUH UH WE TOTALLY DONT THAT YOU SEXIST CREEP!
>>
>>26762427
This one >>26762141 did biting, licking, rubbing lips with hands, stroking phallic objects and tongue movement. On different occasions mostly.

Over 2 months. She must have been really thirsty but I don't see why she'd be.
>>
File: 1455293877002.jpg (98 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1455293877002.jpg
98 KB, 960x960
Step 1: ask her out
Step 2: if she says no she doesn't like you
Step 3: ???
Step 4: profit
>>
/adv/ has a very similar discussion in many ways in a thread
>>>/adv/16850280
>>
>>26761998
That just means she wants your money.
Fuck off
>>
>>26761954
Why do you need a gf when you've get Max? smdh shaka brah
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.