[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>straights think they can be robots Ohhhh you have tfw no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: __.jpg (428 KB, 700x917) Image search: [Google]
__.jpg
428 KB, 700x917
>straights think they can be robots

Ohhhh you have tfw no gf? I'm sooo sorry. At least close to 50% of the population is somewhat obligated to find you attractive. Let me tell you about suffering you fag sticks

>22 KHV
>Gay and in the closet because my parents will probably throw me out if they find out I like dickles
>"So son when are we gonna get some grandbabies haha?"
>Work a shitty wagecuck job 5-days a week for minimum wage
>Hate myself more than words can describe, wish I was straight
>Have one best friend since Elementary school
>We've bonded and become the best of bros
>Which of course eventually became a crush
>No big deal right?
>And then it turns into full blown love
>Want him so bad it hurts, want to only make him happy and please him
>Have dreams about him. Not sexual dreams either, where he's just holding me and we're cuddling and stuff
>Fantasize about him all the time and all the stuff we'd do together
>Get flustered when I'm around him, blush, stutter, he's worried about me. I start making it really awkward not even on purpose because I get all choked up around him
>Never came out to him either and I'm sure it'd ruin the only friendship I've ever had
>We sometimes get high and just sit in his hot tub and it's too much for me
>I've been stealing and huffing his underwear lately while I fap
>Too much anxiety to try grindr or any other hookup stuff
>Probably have some mental disorders but I feel I deserve to have them for being a faggot
>1k hours in tf2 and still a huge shitter
>No talents, not intelligent at all, no direction in my life

When he finally finds out it's all over for me. He'll find my stash of his underwear under my bed. My parents will know. They'll kick me out, he'll disown me, and I'll finally be alone and dead. So fuck off you dumb faggots with your feels and your no gf. At least the world accepts you
>>
didnt read
gays cant be robots
you're all degenerate manwhores
go get negged in your pozhole cakeboy
>>
Oh no not being gay! It isn't like you could leave your parents house, get one of a billion LGBT help centers to assist you, then easily find gay men who want your ass or for you to fuck their ass because gay men are sluts.
>>
File: 1428902249221.jpg (172 KB, 947x792) Image search: [Google]
1428902249221.jpg
172 KB, 947x792
>>26758235
The world accepts you too, anon. You're the one who doesn't accept yourself.
>>
I read. That's a sad story bro. Being a robot is hard if you're gay or straight.
>>
>>26758235
>obligated to find you attractive
not in the slightest
when they reject, they're applauded
>>
>>26758259
>>26758286
That's not how it works tards.

>>26758296
Well that I already knew. Except my community. They don't.
>>26758306
Thank you. I want to vent and be angry and sad but you guys have always been my only friends
>>
>>26758235
Unrequited love sucks whether gay or straight and having a oneitis that is your best friend sucks even more.

I've been there, with underwear sniffing, dreams, full blown "love" etc... except all with a girl best friend instead. Eventually with her though a bunch of drama ensued and she knows that I feel like this and now we've ruined what we used to have. Even if it's all my fault that I don't want to be around her anymore to stop orbiting so hard.

God, and your position is a couple steps worse than mine too.
>>
>>26758369
Yeah it's totally not how it works. It isn't like I haven't personally been around your fag community before or anything. Practically every city in the world has shit to help LGBT and gays will fuck anything with a dick short of a tranny.
>>
OP god damn it everything in this post, If I could just show him this post maybe he would understand.
I'm a 21 year old faggot KHV, I confessed my love for my childhood friend last night and I think I got fucking friendzoned or something. I've been acting so fucking autistic and awkward around him lately so I think he's probably just tolerating my presence out of pity at this point.
What the fuck? I never learned how to show my love ;_;
I just want to hold him, that's it
>>
>>26758235
I consider myself straight
androgynous catboys are my only weakness
>>
>1k hours in tf2 and still a huge shitter

How is that possible? I was pub stomping 300 hours in, easy.
>>
>>26758413
I'm sorry you had to go through with that bro. I really am. This feel knows no gender. The feels are eternal.

How did things change between you and her when she found out?
>>26758465
Show him man, show him.

Did you think he was gay? Or at least bi?

My friend is straight ;_;
>>
>>26758515
What if you dressed as a trap for him?
>>
>>26758494
They're pretty qt

>>26758514
I'm a shitter in the sense that I really only play pubs. I usually top score but when someone who's obviously just pub stomping shows up, I get rekt so fucking hard every time and I get angry at myself.
>>
>>26758556
If that's what he wanted but it'd be hard for me. I'm not really the effeminate/campy type. I hate that shit desu
>>
>>26758235
>>1k hours in tf2 and still a huge shitter

Play a real FPS like CS GO you stupid faggot
>>
>>26758235
>thinks having sodomy with another fag actually counts as sex

guess what anon, you will literally never not be a virgin unless you somehow overcome your sexual mental illness and pursue women
>>
>>26758557

Just play something else, tf2 is garbo. I'm gay also and even I can admit it's for faggots.
>>
Truly being gay/trans (same thing) is the worst mental disorder. Imagine having the sexual-social urges of the opposite gender but being incapable of acting on them due to the mismatch between your mentality, the physical reality of your body, and the animal laws of human society which punish transgressions from the sexual-social role assigned to you at birth based on your genetalia. If OP were only born female he could have a fulfilling life long romantic and sexual relationship with his friend. Instead its going to be a life of frustration and unfulfilled longing, a wrong way path wandering alone in a society that will never accept him simply because rules are in place to encourage heterosexual relations that bare offspring, for the advancement of the species, and evolutionary survival instinct mandates that members like OP must be marginalized and alienated.
>>
>>26758629
But I like TF2

I've played CS and I'm actually pretty good, but that's because I'm familiar with most FPS games.

It takes hours to get good at both, I don't see why I should stop devoting time into TF2 to start getting gud at CS
>>
>>26758515
I know for a fact he's bi, the reason I told him is because he was acting in a way that I perceived to be flirtatious but I think it was just my imagination. We didn't have much time to discuss it because we weren't alone and we haven't talked since last night. He said I was a good friend and that it isn't common for friendships to last so long. I think that's all I am to him. I don't know how to be close to people. I'm so afraid to just hug him.
>>
>>26758644
Yeah pretty much

But you find people who are into it anyway, and small sub communities form as they do everywhere else

Fuck instincts really desu senpai
>>
>>26758650

There are others games besides CS and Tf2, dummy.

And if you can't comfortably beat pub stompers in tf2 I doubt you're above DMG in Csgo.
>>
>>26758515
We have a... strained relationship now. Sometimes she says she 'hates me' but we'll still do a couple things together and she acts just like before. To clarify, it's me that told her I didn't want to be close with her until I stopped feeling this way. She doesn't seem to mind.

It would be different for sure in your situation.
>>
>>26758724
I don't know. I probably suck at that too. Just like everything in my life and no pun intended

>>26758747
Yep, sounds like shit. I couldn't handle that off and on crap like you do. I'm a frail bitch boy you know? How long has your battle been waged? Mines been going on for about 4 yrs
>>
File: 1433401455323-1.jpg (9 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
1433401455323-1.jpg
9 KB, 252x244
>>26758235
>stealing and huffing his underwear lately while I fap

anon do you live with him?
>>
>>26758861
I see him a lot. When I'm not being cucked by Shekelstein
>>
>>26758235

The way you type paints a very clear picture of how much of a fucking faggot you are.

The same kind of faggot who would bitch at the wagecucks who don't get a Starbucks order right and "chimp" out.
>>
>>26758877
Nah. Don't go to Starbucks tbqh. I hate campy faggots and would probably apologize if the coffee person fucked up my order. I'm pretty pathetic
>>
It's impossible to be in love with someone you're not in a relationship with. You pathetic fuck. I don't care how strong or real you think your feelings are. They're just affection. Fondness. Longing. Patheticness.

It can't be love unless at least some of those feelings are reciprocated. By definition. Dumbass.
>>
>>26758876
yeah but how would that allow you access to his underwear?

I'm curious
>>
>>26758920
Well sometimes we play some vidya and he goes to go get something (from upstairs as we are in his basement where his room is) and I can't help myself

Or like when we're just chilling in his hot tub and I say I gotta go check my phone (in his house) when really I'm off possibly destroying his privacy and decency.

If you're a degenerate you find ways
>>
>>26758912
Well how is love formed? I can't imagine ever feeling love in that case. Who in their right mind could possibly love me?
>>
>>26758910
>le gay guy gay for the only dude who shows him attention meme
and you think you can pull some sort of rank on robots?
Fuck you, stereotype.
>>
>>26758843
Met her 2012, became infatuated mid-2013 when we started hanging out every day. She moved in with her dad on the other side of the world and I went to visit her for 6 months there, to give you an idea of how close we were. Only made it 2 and a half years before I realized I'd be happier forgetting about her than living my life pretending.
>>
>>26758947
damn dude are you me

what's your age?
>>
>>26758984
22, in the OP
>>
>>26758991
nope

but iktf
>>
>>26758235
Boohoo you don't know what pain is this is my pain and it's worse than yours

- Every robot ever
>>
>>26759012
I think lots of guys do this (probably with grill panties), I just can't believe I'm still doing this at 22. That's what bothers me. What about you, you do the same shit?
>>
>>26759036
yeah pretty much

We've been best friends since about 7th grade and we've kept in touch up till sophmore year of college and now we're flatmates.

the underwear thing gets a hell of a lot easier when you have differing class schedules, which is nice
>>
>>26758963
People just call it "love" when they really like someone a lot, but that's stupid. Love is biological and an evolved trait. Humans are young for a really long time and nature needs us to feel really good about being with someone to give us the dopamine or whatever reward for behavior* that is conducive to survival and reproduction.

Not that this means that everyone is attracted to their biological counterpart, I mean wires and shit get crossed in the brain. Whatever. Some people like junk that looks like their own junk, some people like multiple junks, some people just don't like junk, but the brain still wants to give you that reward for feeling good in a relationship, separate but similar and related to the ones it gives you for getting your dick wet or your walls met.

Love is when you both reciprocate those same feelings. It's the combined feeling of both having the intense affection and having the affection returned, combined with compatibility of some sort.

Now get on grindr and get some junk touching. Fucking pussy. I guarantee there's another dickdicker out there who specializes in first timers. And he wants you to see his dick.

Fucking shit
>>
>>26759128
you're definition of love is based around this idea of reciprocation, yet they're best friends so there is still a mutual affection/joy/happiness whatever
>>
>>26759191
I should have clarified an intimate reciprocation
>>
>>26758235
Oh, so tfw no gf: faggot edition? Boo fucking hoo.
You don't know pain at all

>be me
>25 khhv
>klinefelter's syndrome
>4 inch skinny dick
>regular cluster headaches
>diagnosed aspergers
>severe clinical depression
>really poor welfare system in my country so I have to work
>no skills or qualifications whatsoever due to aforementioned problems
>in some below minimum wage job where I know I'm being exploited but I literally can't find another job (it's a miracle I even got this one)
>can't report employer to proper authorities due to corruption (he has friends in high places and would find out and fire me)
>several failed suicide attempts
>can't even fucking kill myself properly because I'm too much of a pussy

But I'm really sorry about your unrequited love you stupid failed normie.
>>
>>26759361
>I have problems so your's don't matter meme
>2016

I really don't know what you're trying to get out of your post
>>
>>26759400
The OP is saying normies on this board don't know suffering because his problems are worse.

I'm pointing out his stupidity via my problems.

I totally agree with you.
>>
Whatever you say roach.
>>
>>26759434
originally fair enough

>>26759478
made you look faggot
>>
File: image_2.jpg (978 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
978 KB, 3264x2448
IM GOING TO DO IT UNLESS I FUCKING TALK TO AN ACTUAL HUMAN BEING.

402 5987327
>>
At least gay men like normal men unlike straight women who only want the most magnificent Chad.
If I was gay I might have been able to get a bf since gay men think I look alright but there's no way I could ever get a gf.
>>
That was a good story man. Really well written, too. God bless you.
>>
>>26759518
Clean your fucking lamp first.
>>
>>26759518
There's no way that fixture will hold you.
>>
>>26759518
are you OP?
are you going to backtrace me and fucking dox me and terrorize me with your personal army of underage meme soldiers?
>>
>>26759518

Come on man. Stop that shit right now. Don't fucking do it. You know how many people that would destroy? You're going to ruin lives. Please for the love of god, stop.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.