[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot here. Is there an r9k or similar for fembots? Please ansrwer!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 6
File: Stargazer1_B8C51A-582x417.jpg (224 KB, 582x417) Image search: [Google]
Stargazer1_B8C51A-582x417.jpg
224 KB, 582x417
Fembot here. Is there an r9k or similar for fembots? Please ansrwer! Please don't delete or send me to /adv/.
>>
>>26757169
>r9k for fembots
Yes and it's called reddit.
>>
Yes.

For groups of other lonely females, try tumblr.
>>
>>26757224
nah m8 you're thinking of tumblr
>>
>>26757169
lolcow

no that's not an insult, that's the name of the place
>>
it's called lolcow

go there and never come back here you disgusting fish reeking whore
>>
>>26757169
/r/aspergirls

thank me later.
>>
>>26757275
>only 4 users currently active
kinda sad 2bh
>>
>>26757304
more proof that women cannot be true robots
>>
>>26757304
umm i'm pretty sure they have a irc channel. i'm a guy and frequent poster on /r/aspergers but the aspie girls kinda do their own thing.
>>
>>26757275
I've never heard of a girl being diagnosed with aspergers. Mainly because no one cares and it doesn't matter
>>
>>26757395
as a male with aspergers that's insulting to the aspergirls because if you go on there you'll see that many of them suffer from a lot of symptoms of asd and struggle just as much as the males. ya guys might find them qt, they might get dates, have a 'little' better of a social life but most of them are just as isolated, just as socially confused, and just as lost as me.
>>
Jeez, where would an all female board for robots get you? You can post here without problems unless you parade your gender around.

it's supposed to be an anonymous board for society's rejected trash. as long as you're a robot your dumb gender has no relevance
>>
>>26757425
jeez you really ate all of their shitty memes didn't you
>>
>>26757395

Do you guys remember that normie viral video of the aspergers girl being calmed down by her dog while she was having a "breakdown"?

The cops busted in and shot her dead a few months later. Happened when her parents called in to report her saying suicidal things. LOL

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/woman-killed-by-police-had-viral-autism-awareness-video/

Make sure to share the news next time you see that video crop up and ruin the normie's day.
>>
I'm a femanon too, wanna be friends and discuss feels?
>>
>>26757498
>tfw you feel loved by your dog more than anyone else
>tfw no more dog
I kind of understand cat ladies now
>>
>>26757498
I'm pretty sure we can classify people that smack themselves compulsively without lumping them in with a bunch of people that are just socially incompetent
>>
>>26757498
that person is really biologically a male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZhZ0k1lyF8

here's some girls with high functioning autsim.
>>
>>26757578

No they're not you dumb fucking piece of shit. It's a biological female who was transitioning to become a male. They had just started the hormone therapy.
>>
>>26757425
>>26757366
why do you even come here? to defend women? go back to plebbit child
>>
>>26757576

What are your preferred pronouns? Sounds like you're on the slippery slide brave warrior.
>>
>>26757633
>>26757576
theyre called retarded
>>
>>26757169
It's called Tumblr.
I didn't send you to /adv/.
>>
>>26757644
yeah but the jews have to spin 'androgenous crazy retard with a knife' as 'girl with aspergers that was playing with her dog' for more monies
>>
>>26757169
I'm a femanon not a fembot, but if you're just inerested in female company I would message you if you posted contact details.

I don't really know any decent communities for girls honestly. I don't want to keep coming here since I'm not welcome which I understand, but 99% of female communities are filled with complete fucking casuals or are really exclusive and catty as fuck. I have seriously tried so hard to cultivate a nice kind of community for girls and every time and it always fizzled despite me knowing half a dozen girls who say they want more female friends. Every single one I've joined just ended up being shit with everyone too scared to say anything because there was always nutty feminists running it.
>>
Just post on /r9k/ without mentioning that you're a girl, it isn't that fucking hard. If you're really a robot, your problems won't be any different than if you were a guy.
>>
>>26757711
only because it gets the most idiots to click on it. you click on it because its obviously untrue while normies click on it because its "inspirational". i just laugh at it
>>
>>26757169
There are female-oriented boards on 2x chan
>>
Yes. Please. I would like that. I'm old though, 44- don't know if that's a "deal-breaker"...
>>
File: 1444768406699.jpg (20 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
1444768406699.jpg
20 KB, 283x390
>fembots

yeah, try tumblr. That's where special snowflakes go
>>
>>26757841
>>26757711

I didn't know that people unironically supported cops lethally shooting suicidal subjects.

1. The cops were well-informed about the situation beforehand. The family was calling for assistance.
2. The cops were at the entrance of the apartment with an easy route of egress.
3. The cops followed the tradition of having no paramedics on hand trained with mental health response even though god knows there's always an ambulance on standby encase an officer scrapes his knee.
>>
>>26757810
I've done this for a long time and it's fine, but sometimes I also long for friends outside of here. Like I know a lot of people on here will share their steam or join in a discord or something and it's not like I can do that or make friends unless I forever hide my gender. It's tough to find girls to talk to that aren't fucking retarded.
>>
>>26757788
why do women ruin everything? you people can't even get along when it's your own fucking community
>>
>>26757908

You just described every online community that has ever existed. Ever subscribed to a Linux mailing list?
>>
>>26757901
what the fuck is wrong with you? how closed is your worldview that you think me shitting on the media supports the police?
>this yellow journalism sure is retarded
>FASCIST PIG I DIDNT KNOW PEOPLE SUPPORTED MURDER OF THE INNOCENT
if the bitch came after me i would have smoked her too. but i hate pigs almost as much as i hate the autistic.
dont act like you know me
>>
>>26757933
why in the fuck would I want anything to do with literally autism:the operating system
>>
Yes! Don't know how to post contact details privately cause I'm middle aged... Afraid to put my real info up here.... I thought of starting a group but don't have any friends, so uh... It's sad. Very sad.
>>
>>26757908
because women can only survived on the coattails of men.

They kind of just cease to be a person until some guy starts dating him, then they adopt his hobbies and opinions
>>
>>26758083
how old we talking here? 35? 40?
>>
>>26758083
make a throwaway and never expose your real info
>>
>>26758083
go to guerillamail.com
get a temporary email address and post it for contact info
in the emails you can exchange real contact info.
the guerilla email will delete itself within 24 hours.
>>
>>26757908
because all women feel like they're in competition with eachother, so even when they're with friends they're still insecure about not being the best or most desirable, will still get jealous and feel like shit even if it's around people they love. I fucking hate it. I still have little tiny feelings like that sometimes but I'm able to squash it and not let it affect how I act because I don't particularly want to be an irrational cunt, but I feel like the only girls who are aware of this shit and how much it alters the way they act around girls are feminists which I'm just not really interested in befriending.

It's so fucking shit when I literally try so so hard to befriend girls and to help these communities not turn to shit and literally the most petty bullshit gets in the way. I just can't fathom even giving a fuck about the shit I've been told off for before. I've literally been kicked out of a "girl gamers" (title should have warned me) skype group because I told a girl to turn off or reboot her pc more often (she'd left it on for like six months and was running into issues) because I was told they just wanted some validation and someone to relate to their feelings instead of being told what to do. It's not even like these girls are unaware of their own complete retardedness and lack of rationality.
They joke about it. They know and just don't want to put the effort into being less petty, spiteful, insecure bitches so they get pissed off at me because I call them out on their shit.
>>
File: niggeralarm.gif (367 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
niggeralarm.gif
367 KB, 320x240
>>26757951

>would have smoked her too
>dont act like you know me

jesus christ is this a real NIGGER DETECTED in the wild?
>>
<wanting friends

fuck off normie
>>
http lolcow dot farm

It even has a containment thread for /r9k/ manbabies who get downright banned if they post outside of it and their post history signifies their existence as one of them.
>>
>>26758175
can you marry me please?

I really don't understand the whole relating to feeling bullshit women do. they literally do not want to hear a solution to a problem, they just want to rant... I just don't get it. what the fuck is the purpose of this?
>>
>>26758187
lol im white i just love drunk shitposting
>>
>>26757425
>many of them suffer from a lot of symptoms of asd and struggle just as much as the males
>they might get dates
>have a 'little' better of a social life
>just as socially confused

they don't struggle. they don't know even know the meaning of the word.
>>
I'm trying to post a temporary email... Am ancient by 4chan standards- 44.
>>
>>26758433
not just 4chan standards, the internet has typically been concentrated by college age users since dial up modems
>>
>>26758175
this is accurate.
I am a male, but do you know what I noticed over the years?
women that are good academically were heavily ostracised from female friendship groups. overacheiving girls are looked down upon by their peers. whereas the complete opposite is true for boys. clever boys are respected.

This leads to something else I've noticed. Because girls can't voice their achievements to their friends in fear of being alienated, they voice their successes subtly, for example if they were hit on by a hot guy, they will say something alone the lines of "omg I can't believe jason just hit on me, what a creep lol", all the while knowing jason is really hot and her friends will be secretly jealous.

female friendships really are warped aren't they?
I am glad to be male, friendships are so much more simple
>>
>>26757243
First time looking at lolcow, have to admit it's not bad.

Thread about a tumblr girl who fakes autism and was normal till her teens.
http://withasmoothroundstone.tumblr.com/tagged/selfie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnylM1hI2jc
http://abaggs.blogspot.com.au/
>>
>>26758561
couldn't post the thread url, but it's in the /pt/ board thread 207383
>>
>>26758175
>>26758551
all of this is true of the overwhelming majority of females
I am female and have never had any female friends. my only friend is a gay man and even he's abandoned me and moved away with his boyfriend.

it wasn't for lack of trying. up until my sophomore year of high school I desperately tried to fit in with any kind of friendcircle with other females and was constantly rejected.

they don't want smarter friends, they don't want ugly friends (except maybe one token fatty), but they also don't want super hot friends. I don't know why women are so obsessed with having friends only at a similar level of attractiveness and intelligence. I guess it's because they don't like being "shown up" by someone?

they're also sure having ugly friends will make men think they are also ugly. I don't fucking understand women at all. I wish there was a third neutral gender because I would become that, I hate being associated with the petty, self-absorbed retards known as women.
>>
>>26758551
I mean male friendships definitely seem to be more simple but I don't know if they're any better. Most men I know are either insanely aggressive or just never ever talk about anything and sulk about shit and expect you to figure out what is wrong all the while acting as though they're not upset.

But yeah, definitely. I feel like a fucking idiot bitching about how "catty" girls are because I don't think I'm any better than them, but god I just wish more girls were more aware of this feelings so they could try shut it down. The only place I've ever heard women talk about it is within feminism and as I said I'm just not interested.

What you said was a good example, but there's a million other things. That stupid thing with me telling a girl to reboot her computer is such a tiny thing but I was told it was like I was "showing her up." Like I couldn't even help someone fix their problem because that would be displaying more knowledge than them which is unfair because it would "make them feel bad." A girl told a part of this same "girl gamer" group told me she was uncomfortable with me playing so many games because "I bet boys really like that you do that..." as though she didn't share the same hobby but just on a lesser scale. It's like everything we do is centred around attracting dudes and I hate it.

I legitimately question myself sometimes and hobbies and my motives for them being my hobbies. Do I like X or am I pretending to so that I get male attention? I can't even tell sometimes what opinions I truly hold because I feel like it's all been warped by this desire to be approved by every dude I encounter. Even now, it's like I know this is a real problem amongst women but I'm scared to say anything bad other girls because it's like... do I just want to seem like I'm "not like other girls" and like I'm better than them? Am I just hating them to get attention? I hate this shit.
>>
>>26758671
the whole having friends at the same attraction level plays into women's naive concepts of level playing fields and equality, they would rather ignore and reject true difference and would rather just delude themselves into believing naive bullshit

the only type of guys who do shit like this are the douchejock chad types who basically just want to hang out with slightly different looking versions of themselves.
>>
>>26758433
http://getairmail.com/
>>
>>26757169
Tumblr, or just the real world. Women can't be robots.
>>
>>26758723
I think you're the first true fembot I've ever seen on r9k

those types of thoughts are straight up robot tier anxiety level, you start questioning every single thing you think and do and the reasons behind them.

I don't think I've ever seen a female on her acknowledge having those types of thought patterns.

which makes me think you're not a girl....
>>
>>26758723
It's really futile to constantly think about whether other girls think you're trying to act "better" than them.
In general, being too preoccupied with what others think is unhealthy, so just do what you feel comfortable with. If this means towards having more male friendships, there's nothing wrong with that.
there's not a rule that you must have a certain quota of female friends as a girl.

tldr: literally do what makes you happy. eventually you'll be doing you and you'll find people that aren't so catty or empty headed.
>>
>>26758723
just keep it real fampai, don't worry so much about what they think
>>
[email protected]
>>
I had a lot of male friends in college when I was young and cute. Then as we got older they all got married and their wives won't let me talk to them now.
>>
>tfw I've anally ravaged 4 sluts off lolcow

>>26759835
Fuck off, slut
>>
/adv/ is pretty robot really. Considering the normie density here it's not that different. Just more girls. (though some are incredibly judgemental and rude as you'd come to expect of normal girls)

Don't know of any real robot girl forums. I was tracking a group but they shot me down. Pretty impressive stuff mechamaids
>>
>>26757169
Lets be real here.

Is there an /r9k/ for robots at all?
4chan is infested with a plague. Where normie is law.
>>
File: 1451648732220.jpg (17 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1451648732220.jpg
17 KB, 251x242
>>26759986
>>tfw I've anally ravaged 4 sluts off lolcow

right...
>>
http://getairmail.com/zddbpzyq/5dzv#

For the two women on here. Hope I'm not too late. Took awhile to get an address cause my phone is crap. Feel the same way...
>>
Women are so fucking retarded they can't even set up an email account, holy shit
>>
>>26759986
greentext le stories, friendo
>>
>>26760288
That's your inbox. You need to paste the email like [email protected] or w/e it is

Create a new one because now people have access to that inbox
>>
>>26757304
>overwhelming majority of autistic people are male
>area for autistic females is empty
>this is a surprise
???
>>
File: 03b.png (96 KB, 482x395) Image search: [Google]
03b.png
96 KB, 482x395
>>26760288
>phonetards
Do you really not know how an e-mail works?
>>
go to lolcow, it's a spinoff of /cgl/ for us bitter women and it isn't complete shit most of the time
>>
>>26758671
Didn't know Kim Kardashian visited here
>>
Honestly, the closest I can think of is shutinnetwork.com, neetforums or maybe reddit's https://www.reddit.com/r/nerdgirls/. Sorry OP.
>>
>>26758551
>women that are good academically were heavily ostracised from female friendship groups. overacheiving girls are looked down upon by their peers.
I've never fucking seen this in my life, except on shitty american movies about jocks and cheerleaders where male nerds get their heads flushed down the toilet. Girls tend to do pretty well in school, it would be impossible for them all to get ostracized.

Anyway, this thread is full of the sort of dumbass girls who say they don't want drama, but they attract it because they're drama whores. Talking shit about your own gender to suck up to a bunch of men who hate you is pathetic, and if the women around you are awful, you probably are too. The only good communities on the internet are anonymous, and that's true for female only groups as well. I go on an anonymous chat board of 99% women 1% gay men and it's great. We bond, chat about mutual interests, get advice, have plenty of inside jokes/OC and our own board culture. It's been more fun than 4chan a lot of the time.
>>
>>26761165
Same, I've never seen this. Girls who study instead of making friends might not have many friends, but they wouldn't get ostracized. The ones who get ostracized are the ugly chicks.
>>
Lolcow and nerdgirl. Thanks.
>>
File: 1440996231872.jpg (68 KB, 437x556) Image search: [Google]
1440996231872.jpg
68 KB, 437x556
>go to female orientated websites
>all they talk about is social media, fashion, dating, make-up, smartphone aps or whatever the fuck I have zero experience in
>>
>>26760355

actually its only a 4:1 ratio
>>
>>26762185
80% sounds like a pretty big majority senpai.
>>
>>26757169
Facebook

>feeling sad today :(
>omg wut's wrong?!!

etc
>>
>>26762185
>only 4:1
>only
Perhaps you don't understand what that means. For every 100 women who are """""""""""autistic"""""""""""", 400 males are autistic. Do you understand this?
>>
/fem/ on 4+4chan

Literally
>>
>>26760355
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/allinthemind/why-autism-spectrum-disorders-are-under-diagnosed-in-women/6570896

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/autism-is-likely-under-diagnosed-in-women-due-to-gender-bias-28003167/?no-ist

There are reasons for this.
>>
>>26762647
>masking/copying
I'm a guy and I do this.
I've been to a psychiatrist and they concluded they couldn't judge if I had autism because I've had social anxiety, untreated ADHD and depression for many years before the meetings. Yet this is all very accurate and I've seen most of the symptoms of autism except for the kind of obsession that's described. It has more been a social obsession. I've thought for hours every evening about how to act when I was younger. The only thing that'd make me think this wasn't an ASD obsession is that it's a focused goal of being normal. Usually it's described as they did in that article. I don't know what to think right now.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.