[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White fembot here. Why are white robots such hypocrites? Barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: HPxYLYj.jpg (161 KB, 600x527) Image search: [Google]
HPxYLYj.jpg
161 KB, 600x527
White fembot here.

Why are white robots such hypocrites?

Barely a day goes by without you making some thread about how great asian girls are, while simultaenously saying white girls who like non-white men are trash.

Just to let you know since I know it will come up: I've never dated a non-white man and never will, it's your hypocrisy that annoys me.
>>
>>26749037
Correction, white women in general are trash.
>>
We may be hypocrites, but we're god damn right
>>
File: a896123g.png (592 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
a896123g.png
592 KB, 1366x768
>>26749082
Pretty much this.

If we go for Asian, it's cause of our weakness.

If you go for a black male, it's cause of your greed.
All women are whores, and that's the sad truth nature is forcing... I feel it's fair to tell you to shut the fuck up now.
>>
white women who go after niggers are just trash, they always have been and always will be.

can't really say the same thing about white guys going after Asians. it's doofy, but not trashy.
>>
>/r9k/ is one person, and that person is a white male.
>>
>>26749211
>TFW this is mostly true
>not saying the white male is either a robot or chad
>>
>fembot
>dated
>>
Asian women are not even attractive.
>>
It's not just a white thing though.
I'm brown and hate it when brown woman date non brown men.

It's just the way some men think.

I would never date a brown girl who has been with a white or black guy.
>>
>>26749485
>brown people pretending their race or non-existent culture is worth "preserving"

lol
>>
>>26749082
>>26749148
>>26749211
Just to let you ...

Whites

Can't

Be

R O B O T S !!!
>>
>>26749037
You should stop thinking all white women as western women
Women in cucked societies like europe and north america are trash, regardless of their race or the race of whom they choose to date
If you assume all white men act like that based on what you see on /r9k/, you're either deliberately misinforming yourself or just plain stupid.
>>
Most white guys aren't into asian girls, stop getting your view of the world from /r9k/.

>>26749595
Western Civilization is white people. The rest of you are just visiting.
>>
It's not just white women who date men of others races who are trash.

ALL women are trash.
>>
>>26749585
>W-WHITES C-CAN'T BE R-ROBOTS!!!!

And where did this bullshit claim come from?
>>
>>26749653
He's right, you know.
/thread
>>
>>26749037
Because we are men and our logic is the only logic that matters end of story bitch.
>>
>>26749655
Because white have more privilege and women find them attractive then their own men.
>>
I know you arent very intelligent, but you should be able to figure out that not every poster is the same person, you attention whore.
>>
>>26749651
I'm talking about immigrants that come here and assimilate into western culture. From my standpoint, they'll just become as vapid and shallow as white women are, if not even more so. In the end, it just worsens the state of things as a whole.
>>
>>26749721
>W-whites h-have more privilege!

Ok great job in instantly destroying any argument you just had, privilege has nothing to do with this you fucking feminazi
>>
Hey OP! You seem to have a LOT of interesting things to say about this.Why don't you use a tripcode, so we know who you are when you're posting? It'd make it much easier for everyone.
>>
>>26749037
>I've never dated a non-white man and never will
Man this bait is just too obvious.
>>
>>26749653
This. Any other response ITT is incorrect.
>>
>>26749748
>immigrants that come here and assimilate into western culture.

Oh, you mean your beloved Asians?

>In 1996, Congress passed a law making theft of industrial secrets a federal crime. The offense rises to espionage if the secrets are handed over to a foreign government. Every single person arrested or convicted under this law has been Asian and the vast majority have been Chinese.
>>
>>26749766
But when you're white, women automatically think you're intelligent, rich, stable, and exotic. Plus, if you marry a non-white girl, she'll be happy she's living off your privilege.

Take note: Look at all the non-white women who mix race. Which one the mostly prefer? White men!

What's the most successful/longer lasting mix-race couples from? White men!
>>
>>26749912
Aren't you just admitting that whites are the superior race?
>>
>>26749037
Personally, I think Asian women are shapeless, bland and incapable of passion. I'd always choose I white girl.

The only reason I dislike coal burners is because they're always obsessed with nigger culture, and nigger culture is shit tier. I don't want my women acting like an inarticulate chimp.
>>
File: GETTHEFUCKBACK.jpg (13 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
GETTHEFUCKBACK.jpg
13 KB, 198x254
>>26749912
Except privilege has nothing to do with this you fucking retard, i may be a white male yeah but i don't fucking have 1 billion pounds in my bank account do i?
>>
>>26749721
being a robot is about being an autistic NEET with awful social skills and an overall rejection of mainstream society

the 2 races suited most naturally to this are whites and asians
>>
>>26749037
nice bait,here is my reply
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING ROASTIE WHORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: femanon.jpg (39 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
femanon.jpg
39 KB, 400x398
>white fembot
nice try neckbeard
>>
>>26749968
>>26749964

>the 2 races suited most naturally to this are whites and asians

>>26749946
Im saying you're more PRIVILEGED

But whites and Asians are more likely to get a 6 fig job! You have no excuse!
>>
>>26749037
The vast majority wouldn't give a shit if you liked Asian guys. Asians are pretty much the most based non-white race there is, primarily East Asians who civilized and successful as a whole.

Japanese shut ins are basically the original robots anyway. We're separated by a language barrier though

When it comes to women liking non-white men, they're not talking abou Asians. White female and Asian Mae relationships are relatively rare. When they talk about women race mixing it's almost always about blacks.
>>
File: M-Muh Privilege.jpg (36 KB, 398x486) Image search: [Google]
M-Muh Privilege.jpg
36 KB, 398x486
>>26750132
>B-but whites AND asians a-are more likely to get a 6 fig job c-'cuz p-privilege!

Correction, asians are MORE likely to get a 6 figure job because they work their lives off studying, i don't know that many people that aren't asian that study their live to death

Also read it and weep, women are much more privileged than men
>>
We go after asian girls because you keep going after non-whites.
>>
>>26749037

Welp.

I don't blame ya, asian women are disgusting.

as for the whole hypocrisy thing... well.

Never met a person in my life who dodges that bullet 100% for the time.

I wouldn't blame robots completely, blame anime and feminism as well.
>>
>>26750132
>Im saying you're more PRIVILEGED
>But whites and Asians are more likely to get a 6 fig job! You have no excuse!

Why are we more privileged though? Isn't white privilege just a result of whites being superior and tailoring society(which they built, mind you) around themselves?

Asians(specifically Japs) did the same in the far East.
>>
>>26750271
d-does asian include indians?
>>
File: image.png (357 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
357 KB, 640x1136
ugly people can't be robots because they don't have feelings, and they don't have any excuse to not kill themselves. how could life be hard when you know that nothing you do will ever count and you can quit at anytime with no regrets?
>>
>>26750271
Black on white was celebrated far earlier than wmaf. The latter is a normal reaction to white women saying civilized behavior is lame, big dicks and testosterone matter most
>>
>>26750341
Mate, it's obvious we're dealing with a feminazi, 'privilege' doesn't exist and is only primarily used to guilt white men into submission
>>
>>26749507
>white people
>talking about culture

Ayyy
If your shit is so worth preserving, why are you in such a rush to destroy it
>>
>>26749968

recent young r9kers were sheltered or raised by relatively conservative/ right wing parents who are totally out of fucking touch with the rest of society.

as a male, you had no other option but turn out the way we have

white girls are ok stealing/ bullshitting/ disrespecting/ dishonoring their parents
>>
>>26750191
Fuck off cuck. AMWF is just as bad.
>>
>>26750395
I just like to show them their doublethink and watch them try to pick up the pieces of their shattered worldviews

>>26750439
actually most robots are from single white slightly left-leaning moms, but politics doesn't play into becoming a robot as there are people here on all sides of the spectrum(heh)
>>
>>26750426
Tell me your race. If you are a mestizo then fucking lol at your "culture" likewise for curries and mahometans
>>
>>26749037
>Everyone on /r9k/ is the same person

wew lad
>>
>>26749037
>I've never dated a non-white man and never will
ay yo fuckk u den hoe
>>
>>26749485
Mexibrobot can relate to this. Unless we look and behave like el chav we are no match to europeans vacationing/ student exchange. I wish european wanted some piece of exotic betamexican.
>>
>>26749148
> If you go for a black male, it's cause of your greed.

?

Greed for what? Cock?

The average black man has less money than the average white man.

You can't really claim that dating black men is mercenary, that doesn't make sense.
>>
>>26750548
Fuck you, piece of shit. Mestizo cultures throughout latin america do not only include racism and native hatred but also resentment towards white man which we are half of. we kinda hate half ourselves.
>>
>>26750520
>I have no argument so I have to resort to muh ebin cuck meme!
Got any more buzzwords to rattle off?
>>
>>26750584
Cock was why he said greed. You develop a fetish for the enormous.
>>
>>26750645
This is why I stopped coming here senpai.
tfw I came back
>>
>>26750668

So, he is accusing women of choosing their sexual partners out of a desire for sexual pleasure.

That is probably true.
>>
>>26749507
It has nothing to do with culture. I just find it disgusting and a turn off.
>>
>>26750757
C'mon you gotta accept you wouldn't continue dating someone youre digging after you see he has cocktail sausage dick.
>>
>>26750642
Go back to larping as aztecs
>>
>>26749037
Im not.
I openly admit I have different standards for sexes.
>>
>>26751087
So you openly admit to being no better than a feminazi?
>>
>>26749037
Why do you give a shit what robots think? They are literally the most retarded and worthless of people.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK