[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Beyonce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 483x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 483x321
Fuck Beyonce and her fake ass blackness

>muh texas bama
>muh hot sauce swag
>muh formation
>muh heir's hair, Afro

I hate this shit so much. Get your fat blackness out of my life and leave people alone.
>>
Yeah, as a black guy it really pissed me off how so many other black people were falling for her bs. Like that red lobster line, as if she's even been in a red lobster in the last 15 years, kek.

I started to appreciate it a lot more after I saw how mad it made conservative white america, though, tbqhwy.
>>
I don't understand why she is still relevant

shes been around since I was in middle school
>>
>>26748634
>Video is about her being proud of her skin and stop police brutality
>White people shitstorms

>White southern rock bands sing about white pride and wave the Confederate flag
>Yaaaahhhh, Go 'Merica!
>>
>>26748634
Why do black people hate this bitch so much?

Like I've never seen a celebrity that blacks hated more than her.

>>26748720
>"conservative is a bad thing"

You're a literal cuck.
>>
>>26748770
She was in a band called Destiny's Child.

That was 20 years ago.

You weren't even born yet.
>>
>>26748720

Pissed? White america is laughing their asses off. How can you be pro black with a blond wig on and been caught bleaching your skin?
>>
Literally all beyonce does is pander towards twitter memes and the feminist crowd.

I would do the same if I was guaranteed success though tbfh.
>>
>>26748786
And where did he imply that it was?
Found the triggered cuckservative
>>
>>26748827
>How can you be pro black with a blond wig on and been caught bleaching your skin?

Yeah because white women don't wear corn-rolls and Rasta dreads...

Also, she never bleached her skin
>>
>>26748824
can you not read? I was in middle school when destiny's child came around
>>
>>26748848
>found the literal cuck
>>
>>26748884
No you weren't. You're like 5 at the oldest.
>>
>>26748876
>corn-rolls

ROWS you fucking autist.

And cornrows were invented by white people literally thousands of years ago. Just like 99% of the shit black people do they stole it from whites.
>>
>>26748891
Nice arguments you got there, friendo.
>>
>>26748770
>>26748824
She's 34 and she started her singing career at what? 13-15? She's still considered young and she can still sing and dance. Plus, she's smart and know how to get into trends
>>
File: 1305501395140.jpg (90 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1305501395140.jpg
90 KB, 320x240
>>26748786

Never said that, I share a couple conservative views, myself.

I'm talking about the people like link related

https://youtu.be/p2O5MGpfKTc
>>
>>26748912
I am a wizard. please shut the fuck up before I use my powers
>>
>>26748930
>And cornrows were invented by white people literally thousands of years ago.

No it wasn't you fucking queer. It originates from Eastern Africa

>Just like 99% of the shit black people do they stole it from whites.
heh...
>>
>>26748876
Compare the total amount of white girls who have corn rows and dreads and then compare that to the total amount of black girls who dye their hair blonde or use weaves and wigs.
>>
>>26748970
>She's 2 fucking 3

>Looks like a 37 year old hag

How?
>>
>>26748786
Black people love Beyonce, what are you talking about. I'm not saying shes a good role model essentially but they treat her like a queen, black women aspire to be her famalam.
>>
>>26748876

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/08/19/15-black-celebs-caught-whitening-their-skin/

She's been doing it since 2008 good sir
>>
>>26748876
White women typically don't claim to be pro-white.
>>
>>26749096
Young black women like Rihanna and nicki more. Only white people and gay white men worship beyonce.
>>
File: kim-kardashian-hair-2.jpg (50 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
kim-kardashian-hair-2.jpg
50 KB, 420x500
>>26749132
I didn't see Beyonce there
>>26749177
Loving your race = !! Pro [ race ]

>>26749045
But a lot of white women are copping the black girl hair styles. You can't deny this
>>
>>26749370
>Loving your race = !! Pro [ race ]
Most white women don't love their race, nor would they ever claim to.
>>
>>26749409
You don't really have to say it, white people in general have lots of privilege and their race isn't discriminated against (as much as other races to be fair). No one is saying whites shouldn't have pride
>>
>>26749490
This isn't a matter of hypotheticals. Whether or not whites should have pride isn't relevant to this conversation. The fact of the matter is that white women don't love their race at all.
>>
>>26749577
>The fact of the matter is that white women don't love their race at all.

Why do you figure, Anon?
>>
>>26749617
Their behavior, they media/products they consume, and their pathological sense of empathy.
>>
>>26748634

I used to fap to Beyonce when I was younger but stopped out of respect for Jay z
>>
>>26749370

>kim K
>white

you're either a stupid fucking nigger or a troll

>>26749577

>The fact of the matter is that white women don't love their race at all.

Every study on race and hook up culture, race and dating and race in marriage shows otherwise, cuck.
>>
>>26749868
>Their behavior, they media/products they consume, and their pathological sense of empathy

So....being white?

>>26749922
If Rumors are true, Jay Z is a bit of a scumbag. He's cucking Beyonce so many times.
>>
>>26749963
>Every study on race and hook up culture, race and dating and race in marriage shows otherwise, cuck.
Being more attracted to members of race is not the same as loving your race.

>>26750010
>So....being white?
It's just indicative of not caring about race with regards to most decisions.
>>
>>26748786
>Why do black people hate this bitch so much?

Whitewashed mulatto millionaire capitalizing on black racial identity
>>
>>26749577
>white women don't love their race at all.

You'd be surprised. We're not exactly allowed to run around and trumpet racial pride, you know.
>>
>>26750337
They could still make it a point to avoid black music, fashion, and slang. They make no effort to do such a thing and seem to enjoy engaging with them.
>>
>>26749228
Pretty much this. The only people that even talked about this dumb controversy shit IRL were whites. I honestly dont give a shit. There is an air of phoniness around beyonce though. After 20 years of being the most mainstream hollywood bitch there is, she suddenly goes all "black power" and shit. It just doesn't seem sincere. And now she throws ebonics into her songs to sound young and hip to all the people listening to rhianna instead of her.
>>
>>26748720
Look man not everyone can know the struggle of having a rich father create a successful girl group for the sole purpose of turning you into a star and then marrying one of the biggest musicians of the last 20 years.
>>
>>26748785
>Confederate flag evolved over the last couple of decades into a symbol of general regional pride
>Some people would make a fuss but were ignored
>twitter social justice shit becomes big
>suddenly the Confederate flag is equivalent to a Nazi swastika
>you're evil because other people decided your symbol was literally Hitler tier

>promote a fake narrative of police killing blacks
>promote an organization born out of a lie told by witnesses regarding a violent thug who tried to grab a cop's gun
>this group has empowered youfs to go ape
>cops have been killed by blacks in revenge over this
>war heroes have been severely beaten over this
>lol whitey mad stay woke t.b.h f.a.m
>>
>being this mad

I'm not a Beyonce fan either but it seems like you're overreacting tbqh famiglia
What exactly do you think is fake about her blackness? Are you just mad that she's commercializing it? Not trying to be a dick here, I am genuinely curious.

>>26748785
seems accurate desu
>>
Do Beyonce's songs even have lyrics? I'm dead serious, every song I hear of hers is like the same 5 second loop repeated for the song's length and she just half-pronounces something only vaguely resembling words while engaging in Generic Great Singer Voice.

It shouldn't even be called music.
>>
>>26750935
>>26750935
The Confederate flag was going Against the Union States and lead to a civil war. Not only that, it got the president killed over it

>Being this sheltered
>Not believing police tend to pick on blacks mostly and kill them
>>
Beyonce is half White, she wouldn't be where she is today if it weren't for that fact.
>>
>>26751173
Actually , her Dad is full black and her mom is mixed. If anything, she's 1/3 of white
>>
File: _20160225_184440.jpg (369 KB, 1269x1934) Image search: [Google]
_20160225_184440.jpg
369 KB, 1269x1934
Are you mad you'll never get a qt like this, opie

Literally perfect
>>
>>26748634
>mad at beyonce being black
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ociMBfkDG1w
>>
>>26750935
>you're evil because other people decided your symbol was literally Hitler tier
I see what you're saying, but to be completely fair, the Confederate flag wasn't really used as a symbol of "southern pride" or anything like that until the 60s when people used it to protest desegregation and such. It was also heavily associated with the KKK so I can kinda see why twatfacetagram would go apeshit over it

>promote a fake narrative of police killing blacks
What do you mean by this? Do you mean that Mike Brown/Tamir Rice/whoever else wasn't entirely innocent, or that the notion that police disproportionately kill blacks is wrong?
>>
>>26751217
AKSHUALLY that's still irrelevant. She has White genes, of course her 'blackness' comes from her father so she is more inclined to build her ego around him. If her parents were WMBF then it would be a different story.
>>
>>26748634
does she even write any of her songs? I'm pretty sure she is only rich/famous becus of ghost writters and the fact she is a surgical husk of a stacy
>>
Beyonce can't read
>>
File: 9001full-rachel-cook.jpg (717 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
9001full-rachel-cook.jpg
717 KB, 900x1200
>>26748634
Beyonce is a black women that KNOWS white women are superior that's why she bleaches her skin and puts a white woman's blonde hair on her head. The sad fact is she will never look as good as a beautiful angelic white woman.
>>26748876
>DURRR WHITE WOMAN DO IT TOO
Typical UBB(Ugly Black Bitch) a white woman can braid their hair naturally a black women can't put a blonde white woman's hair on her head naturally.
>>26751223
This bitch looks like a man all the testosterone in black women is fucking them up big time fuck black women are irreparable trash.
White women are look like angels and are the nicest women and partners. Black women are just bottom of the barrel garbage they can never compete.
>>
>>26751268
>that's still irrelevant.

Dafuq how?

>She has White genes
But she's mostly black you fag! It's 1/3

WMBF makes 1/2. It's whites that made the one-drop rule. Dont be salty
>>
>>26751439
White women have little boy bodies and only gay guys like white girls like you faggot. Not only are you gay you are also a coon for liking that skinny cracker heifer.
>>
>>26751488
>You fag

She is part white and that's why she sells.
>>
>>26751439
Black women are just as feminine as white women we just have different features. We would be seen as the most beautiful if lazy black men were able to rule the world.
>>
>>26751439
Stop saying white women are angels they are humans like you and me take them off that million foot pedestal
>>
>>26751234
o i am kekkin
>>
>>26751517
>She is part white and that's why she sells
Partially, but it's mostly because she's in a part of an urban genre (R&B and Hip-Hop) which white people enjoy just as much or more than rock. Since Whites are the majority, she getting most of her cash from them. Her being mostly black is just as much advantage. No white woman could get to do what she does
>>
>>26751439
STOP SHITTALKING BLACK WOMEN COON
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK