[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feels/comfy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: 1456372163472.png (460 KB, 979x735) Image search: [Google]
1456372163472.png
460 KB, 979x735
Does anyone have anything with this kind of vibe/feel? (hip-hop/soul shit?)

https://soundcloud.com/charlieweb22/mac-miller-ascension-slowed?in=charlieweb22/sets/mac-miller-good-am-slowed

Also general comfy pic/conversation thread.

What's good anons? Whats happening in your life?
>>
https://soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/cant-sleep-standing-feat-emperor-timeline

comfy hip-hop indeed
>>
https://soundcloud.com/philippeedison/bill-evans-time-remembered
comfy hipty-hopty 2

Not much in my life at the moment, I don't have any classes on thursday so just stayed in bed today. Tomorrow there is a surprise party for my friend's birthday, it'll be okay i guess. Still no gf, but i'm fine tho, not feeling so sad all the time, just sometimes. 2 of my female friends moved to another city (going to uni), so i have less friends now. I'm kinda used to how people say they will come back to visit and friendship will still be the same when they are gone, but it never is.
>>
>>26746645
I know the feel of most of my friends going to uni and losing contact with them man. how far away are they?
>>
File: 1447268318324.jpg (510 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447268318324.jpg
510 KB, 1920x1080
Have been getting into youtube video of tents in the rain lately to satisfy my comfy needs
>>
File: 4PqOyLQ.jpg (638 KB, 1600x1060) Image search: [Google]
4PqOyLQ.jpg
638 KB, 1600x1060
http://asoftmurmur.com/
>>
File: 1452548771265.gif (2 MB, 1000x512) Image search: [Google]
1452548771265.gif
2 MB, 1000x512
Been thinking of buying a tent and just fuck off to some forest somewhere
>>
>>26746864
I've always thought about doing the same thing with a van or something.
>>
>>26746864
Wish I could do this. The UK is too small though. No real isolation
>>
>>26746897
Isn't the UK mostly cold/rainy year round?
>>
File: G2XaBR4.gif (804 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
G2XaBR4.gif
804 KB, 500x715
>>26746887
Ye the van version is my dream but i cant really afford one and im the shittiest driver ever,.
Just imagine crashing your house that would be just too depressing for me to handle
>>
>>26746887
>>26746897
Even better, imagine having a small boat ,nothing comfier imo, wake up to the sunrise every day and fall asleep to the dark ocean every night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-o5Y2byIMg
>>
>>26746752
1 hour drive i guess, but it's not the distance, it's meeting new people and leaving old people behind you. I even did this sometimes (used to change schools every 3 years or so). It's just something you learn with time, people leave you, and it's not because they didn't liked you, it's because their lives grow in a different way than yours, that's pretty much every relationship. It hurts but it's healthy.
>>
https://youtu.be/TEl9UBNqUTM

https://youtu.be/i9NTNhOWPfQ

https://youtu.be/YInfps6UoRI
>>
>>26746919
Yeah it's pretty shit for getting away. Finding some wilderness in America would be gr8
>>
https://soundcloud.com/taylorbennetttunes/new-chevy-ft-king-louie-prod-brall-beats

Comfy ass hip hop, feels nostalgic somehow.
>>
Not really into hip hop but i found this a while back and i listen it everyday, so nostalgic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE-a-l9sxh4
>>
>>26746897
uk brah here.. there tons of countryside up north or the west, plus you can move anywhere in the EU (for now..)
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
IT IS TOO FREE TO BE
>>
>>26746931
ahahaha never thought about it like that before. I think i'd just keep it in one place for as long as i could and just walk/bike everywhere desu.
>>
>>26746897
>The UK is too small
Be honest with yourself. Isn't the real problem that your penis is too small for you to be willing to risk someone opening your tent while you're wiping down your genitals with paper towels you dampened in a public toilet?
>>
>>26747012
yeah... it made me bummed out when i realized that same thing. but people come and go thats just a way of life man. But people come into your life just as fast as they go.
>>
>>26746931
>>26746887

That's the thing about comfiness. It's nice when it's a fleeting moment but when you really think about such comfy environments/getaways you realize they are unattainable.
Now I'm thinking about just renting a van or RV for a few days and going innawoods during late spring or early fall.
>>
>>26747030
yeah i'm lucky enough to live an hour away from the rocky mountains so i'm planning to live in the mountains for a while after affording the whole thing.
>>
File: I93Vp.jpg (725 KB, 3421x2281) Image search: [Google]
I93Vp.jpg
725 KB, 3421x2281
>>26747089
I would park it right there, where would you park it anon?
>>
>>26747142
Do you have any idea how foul your butthole is going to smell after three days of attempting to wipe it with brittle poison ivy leaves? You'll be back to civilization the second you get a whiff of that mountain butthole.
>>
>>26746970
How far from land are you talking? Storms would be terrifying.>>26747110
Looks like I've been rumbled
>>
>>26747164
well i'd stick to the mountains due to it being warm in the summer and an abundance of fresh water
>>
>>26747164
I've got something I'd like to park about 8 and a half inches deep in your colon.
>>
>>26747201
nah man the mountains has fresh water literally pouring out from everywhere. just jump in a lake fggt.
>>
>>26747221
Damn nice one, you can just eat the fish you catch and get one of those water purification things and you are set and self dependant.
Amazing how simple it can be.
>>
>>26747213
Anchored close to the shore would be nice, just as far enough so that you cant hear anyone
>>
>>26747293
yeah man thanks. i could practically get 80% of what i need just from my surroundings.
>>
>>26747331
would you swim back and forth? or would you go to land every time you needed something? and thats a good idea because nobody would fuck with your stuff.
>>
>>26747263
Oh good. So instead of having a crusty, shitty butthole, you'll have a moist, fishy shitty butthole. Within 5 days of you setting up camp in the mountains, you'll be in a rest stop convenience store, trying through heavy sobs to articulate to a bumpkin cashier that you'd like to know if he sells baby wipes, and would he please accompany you to the bathroom because mommy's too far away to help you wipe away the boom boom from your tushie. Yes, these are words you will be saying to another man. To facilitate communication, you will gesture frantically at your bottom, and when you sense the cashier's apprehension, you will loudly assure him that your pee pee won't get in the way because it's the same size as when you were a baby, so he won't have to touch it like one of those fags whut be on the TV.
>>
>>26747359
Would just get canned food and water to last me for weeks than i guess il have to get it to the shore to restock.
I also imagine having hundreds of book and just read all day everyday
>>
>>26747472
whats with you and my asshole? fuck off man i know most people on this website barely go outside as it is so you're irrelevant m80
>>
>>26747476
that would be nice but reading + waves/motion would make me sick 100%
>>
>>26747511
My only motivation is looking out for your well-being, I assure you. Don't do this. Our buttholes were not built to live in the wild.
>>
>>26747559
>jokes about my dick size and my dependance implying i'm no better than a shitty toddler
>"i'm looking out for your well-being"
ok b
>>
Prolonged nature outings are really horrible.

If you built a decent trapper shack it could be okay.

Here in Michigan, the Amish build these little shacks that they deliver to your destination from between 800-2000 dollars. The 2000 dollar option is like 25ft long with two upper lofts. If you bought an old iron stove and put it in properly, you could survive winter pretty easily.

The problem is the land. You need a house of some kind, and if you think you can build a decent one yourself in the boonies you are wrong. Grab a tent and go on a 3 day expedition. That is your best bet for an escape and it may change your outlook when you return.
>>
>>26747723
yeah but thats the thing with a van or some kind of vehicle. you can literally drive somewhere remote and live there for as long as you want. and if you don'y like it, you can drive somewhere else or drive back into the city.
>>
>>26747600
I only said those things in case they were true, so you wouldn't feel self-conscious. If they're not true, you can ignore them, but if they are, you can feel safe under my comforting bubble and not have to worry about things like "maybe his advice doesn't apply to people with baby penises who still get wiped by their mommies." That said, those things are obviously true. If you don't think the cleanliness of your butthole is going to be a problem, then clearly you haven't had to deal with the responsibility of handling your own anal hygiene. And if you've had to bend forward on the toilet your whole life to get your bottom wiped, your penis growth has undoubtedly been stunted. It's all right, just because you have the penis of an infant and still have to get wiped by your mommy doesn't mean you're a pathetic sissy babydick faggot. Don't listen to what everyone says about you all the time.
>>
>>26747723
Exactly, finally someone who gets it. Three days, and then the butthole stench becomes unbearable, right? You need a house so you have a dry place to store toilet paper, and a place to shut yourself away from the horrid stench of the used toilet paper mountain you'll be making with your constant butt-wiping.
>>
>>26747761
Shhhh m8
>>
>>26747761
yeah man you caught me its all true. but i mean this is 4chan. the general population statistics of the website show that theres a pretty high chance you're not one for hygiene or going out often. is that true?

probably

fight me m8
>>
>>26747812
Yeah you're right. The overpowering stench of feces isn't a problem. It's honestly quite pleasant!
Wake up dummy. Butt stench matters.
>>26747836
Yeah duh my mommy wipes me, but she doesn't want me to be a retard so she educates me while she's doing it about why it's important.
>>
>>26747723
>>26747723
This.

But it is still very nice to go out in the wild for a couple of days, especially for city dwellers. My time outside for a week was beautiful, I almost died twice. But I would never trade that exp for anything.
>>
>>26747875
whats the difference between a bath/shower inside and using biodegradable soap and jumping in a lake?

>>26747876
i'm literally talking about going out anywhere from like a couple days to a couple weeks here. i'm not going out into the wild forever guys.
>>
>>26747876
Does this describe the two times you almost died?
1) Body almost shut down after smelling 1-day-old unwiped butthole, had to plug your nostrils with animal feces to block out the stench.
2) All the animals in the forest worked together to sneak up on you and throw you into a gorge because the stench of your anus was destroying their ecosystem, but a bear sneezed at the last second and you woke up and ran away.
>>
>>26747944
Jumping in a lake is what you do when a polite person disagrees with what you're saying. Biodegradable soap will tear your anus to shreds and the stinky feces will enter your bloodstream and kill you. Come on anon, this isn't my first rodeo.
>>
This song is incredible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo8JOci7trI
>>
>>26747950
I almost slipped off a cliff and I got dehydrated and had to crawl for a couple of miles to find water, I'm pretty sure someone shat in the water, There was a piss puddle I was gonna drink out of but a British guy beat me there.
>>
>>26746447
>That RV
Would a vehicle that wide even be legal to drive?
>>
>>26746800
That sounds comfy af anon, would you mind posting one?
>>
>>26748473
its probs disproportional but i mean its the same idea as a box truck lol
>>
>>26748614
o yea lol oops lol lol lmao
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK