[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This girl I've never met is willing to see a movie with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (166 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166 KB, 750x1334
This girl I've never met is willing to see a movie with me. Assuming she doesn't back out, how do I not blow this?

I've gone on many blind dates before, and the girls never call me back. I think it's because I come off as insecure and nervous and I never go in for a kiss. Should I try going in for a kiss on the first date? And then ask her if she wants to come back to my place? Is that what you guys would do?

Please help me guys. I'm clueless.
>>
File: 1447911038350.gif (498 KB, 255x235) Image search: [Google]
1447911038350.gif
498 KB, 255x235
>taking a girl to a movie

kek. they don't pay attention and she'll be on her phone for 50% of the movie.
>>
>>26743736
Respectable text game anon. Check out reddit.com/r/seduction
> inb4 le reddit Maymay
Check out their guides on the sidebar. Get her number it establishes you guys have more of a connection than tinder.
>>
>>26743761

Where would you suggest I take her?
>>
>>26743797
be a true proper gentlemen and take her to an opera
>>
>>26743761
Dinners ok for the autist. It gives him time to think and not have to talk consistently on the dinner date. If she's on her phone what I do I pretend I'm talking to an imaginary person and then they get confused and then explain that your phone is dying so you're talking to ur imaginary friend since they're talking to someone. Then they get the hint typically if they're not a cunt
>>
>>26743797
Do something active , minigolf or ice-skating whatever. Then you can do something while talking and be silly together .
Going to a movie is just you two sitting there
>>
>>26743823

Nigga what? Are you high?
>>
>>26743736
Give her a kiss when you're dropping her off at her home.
>>
>>26743842

Minigolf? Are you fucking with me? It's February, dude. We're staying indoors.
>>
>>26743848
No you talk to the person as theyre on theyre phone as if it were an imagination person.
>>
>>26743876
Ice-skating then? Quite romantic and fun
>>
>>26743823
Damn that's a really COOL thing to do, dude!
>>
>>26743736

I suggest meeting her somewhere for dinner before going to the movie. That way, you guys can talk face-to-face for a while before sitting and watching a movie in relative silence.

Pick a theater with other stuff around it, that way if the date is going well you guys can walk around for a bit and explore after the movie.

Planning like this will ensure you guys have a good time, and it will show her that you have your shit together, and you care about the date. Channel your anxiety and autism into planning ideas and contingencies or whatever.

After that, relax and enjoy yourself, and she will do the same. You're gonna do great OP! If you feel nervous, just remember that she already likes you. The hard part is over!
>>
>>26743877

I still have no fucking idea what you are taking about bro.
>>
>>26743937

Me again. Also, don't worry too much about physical touch and affection. Just stay in the moment, not in your head. If you're not sure if you should or shouldn't, just go for it. If you get dodged, just take it in stride and laugh it off. You can score big points for how you handle missteps, believe it or not.
>>
>>26743937

Thank you kind anon, that is extremely helpful.
>>
>>26743736
OP let me help you here. Make sure you pay for her ticket and popcorn. Compliment her on how she looks and let her know how pretty her eyes are. Now when you are in the movie be sure to put your hand around her, she will look at you when she does, just make sure you smile and she will smile back. Ok this is when you drop the popcorn by "accident" and tell her you are going to get more. Go and get more but run to the bathroom and cut a hole in the bottom of the bag. Now this part is important, be sure to cover the hole with your hand so it doesn't spill out. Now go back to her and after you sit down you need to do your absolute best to get your cock out and put it in the whole, if she's not eating it fast enough be sure to eat enough so next time she reaches in she feels your cock. She will gasp and look and see your cock. She will smile and win at you then stroke your cock until you cum in the popcorn. She will then eat the rest of the popcorn and tell you how nice you are. After the movie tell her don't ask but TELL her she's coming back to your place for a good fucking, girls love being dominated. Throw her on your bed and fuck the shit out of her. Congratulations, you now have a girlfriend
>>
>>26743876
>It's February, dude. We're staying indoors.

If you lived anywhere that mattered, being outside during Ferbruary isn't a problem.
>>
>>26744020
Yes dude, YES!
>>
Just talk to her like you normally would. If she finds you repulsive, she'll dump you anyway, so why wait? Getting rejected is good, it means you're not wasting your time with someone unsuitable.
>>
>>26744060
>Florida matters more than New York

You retarded son?
>>
>>26744099

Florida, Texas, and SoCal.

The only thing that matters in New York is NYC, which is just a huge ass tourist trap that isn't any more special than any other major U.S. city. The rest of New York is garbage.
>>
>>26743736
I never understood this whole "take your girl to the movies on the first date meme"
Shouldnt your first date be about getting to know each other? You can't talk in the movies at all, the focus will be on the movie and chances are you will be expected to pay for everything. Just take her to some coffee or a walk in the city or something. Then go to the movies once you two had a few dates already.
>>
>>26744123
>NYC is not the economic capital of the world

Nigga what?
>>
File: hiroo.jpg (16 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
hiroo.jpg
16 KB, 276x276
>>26743823
>I pretend I'm talking to an imaginary person
>mfw reading your entire post
>>
>>26744020
>this kills the relationship
>>
>>26744159

The entirety of New York is better than 3 other states just because of Wall Street? Are you kidding me?
>>
>>26744159
>What is London?
>>
>>26744156

Yeah I'm definitely gonna say we should get dinner beforehand.
>>
>>26744020
This is some denko-tier advice. Stop spoonfeeding the faggot. He's supposed to find this kind of shit out on his own.
>>
>>26744207
Sure but i wouldn't go to some expensive restaurant because again you are kinda expected to pay for everything, and if you don't like her, then it's money wasted. Also she might use you for free food in the future.
Go to some smaller place and just get some snacks or small food.
>>
>>26744156
I'm just as autisti as the rest of you but even I know you are supposed to combine it with dinner. The film also can be used to start talking.
>>
>>26744228

There's this weird Asian American fusion restaurant by the theater called Kimcheese. It's very casual and I think it might be fun to go there on a first date. Might spark some conversation.
>>
>>26744261
>you're supposed to combine it with dinner

Or you could not do the movie at all and spend that 90-120 minutes actually doing something other than sitting in silence.
>>
Take her bowling instead. Gets the blood flowing and you can grab some beers to loosen things up. Also gives you an organic setting to banter a bit and just have fun.
>>
>>26744292

I honestly have no idea what else we could do.
>>
>>26743736
Always go for the kiss, but mostly yeah they do it for free movies.
>>
>>26744193
Economic wise yes

>>26744197
A Muslim city
>>
>>26744324
>bowling
>dancing
>dinner/drinks
>laser tag
>museum

Can you seriously not think of anything where you live that do people can do together?
>>
>>26743823
If a girl is on her phone when I'm taking her on a date, I just get up and walk out. The fuck I look like?
>>
>>26744324
Go to a Nightclub and dance. You should be doing something that puts you two together, not sitting in silence. If it's a romance film that may be okay. You might be able to kiss during it.
>>
>>26744402

It's a horror movie. Don't people traditionally cuddle during scary movies?
>>
>>26744421
I guess that's a good one too. The film could get her blood moving and make her excited.
>>
>>26744398
Like someone who never goes on dates and you've never done that before, fag
>>
>>26744359
>Economic wise yes
>Hollywood
>Disneyland/Disney World
>Sea World
>Universal Studios
>sports teams that don't suck
>beaches

I think we're fine economically.
>>
>>26744481
You caught me, bro.
>>
>>26744481
?
it's rude as fuck, especially when the guy is paying for your shit to sit on your phone constantly and not talk to him
I'm paying for your meal, you at least owe me your attention for however long it takes you to eat it
>>
>>26743736
You did pretty good so far in the texting. Sounds like you guys wanna see a scary movie. Use that to your advantage to hold her hand if she gets scared. You can just offer her an open hand, kinda look at her and look at your open palm. She'll get the idea. As far as paying for the movie goes don't offer to pay on the first date. You'd be surprised at the fact a lot of women are willing to pay as long as you don't offer first. At the ticket booth let her go first, let pay for her ticket, then do your own separate transaction. If you want to offer something so you don't come across cheap get her a soda or candy or something from the concession stand. After the movie go out, grab a coffee and use the movie as a basis to talk about other movies you both like. At this point in time you'll be able to know whether or not she's interested in you. She will either carry on a conversation with you, you'll go off on random tangents and find some cool stuff about each other or you'll kinda just sit there staring at each other waiting to just go home for the night. Assuming that things went well you can close it up with something along the lines of "I had a great night with you you're a really fun person to be around, we should hang out again in the future"
Movies are the worst first dates though
>>
Maybe grab some coffee or something before, and chat a bit so you don't just go into the movie as basically strangers. Then the movie, then if things went well, dinner, where you can use the movie as a talking point.
>>
>>26744020
This sounds like bad advice, but I've never had a gf so what do I know.
>>
>>26743736
Watch the movie, be an interesting fag got and analyze the movie while watcging. After movie us over sit in car and discuss the movie in a pseudo-intellectual way. Girls eat that pseudo-intellectuallism up familia.
>>
>>26743790
ya, I always see spergs try to impress girls on here and it comes off really cringey. it's almost as if talking to girls as human works!
>>
>>26743984
>>26744002
chances are she wants you to get physical if she wants to see a movie anyway. don't be a fag and do the arm thing, just go for it. cuddling is really nice , jelly of op.
>>
>movie for a first date

Oh yes, I just love sitting next to someone for 2 hours without talking with them or interacting with them at all.
>>
>>26744060
The middle East? Mexico? Australia? The American South? None of those places matter, anon.
>>
>>26744485
..? just stop, fucking sad
>>
>>26745144
>not talking quietly during movies

Just don't go to a really crowded showing. If you're one of like, 10 people in the entire theatre it's fine to talk.
>>
>>26745420
it is absolutely not fine to talk, what the fuck?
>>
>>26744485
Yet New York is still worth more retard
>>
>>26745460
If you wanted to watch a movie privately and in silence, you watch it at home, you fuck.

The point of using a theatre is to watch it in the company of other people, who are gonna react to it. Why do you think people scream at scary movies and shit?
>>
>>26745481
very unfortunate brain you have
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK