[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best country to go to to get laid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2
Is it true Brazilian roasties are really good in bed?
>>
>>26741560
Girls here are a bit slutty, and they like rich people from other countries. You might have a good chance here.
>>
They are really good, but will make fun of your small penis and bad performance in bed.
>>
>>26741624
They are also into cuckolding foreigners as a sport.
>>
>>26741560
what the fuck are "roasties"?
>>
>>26741560
Thailand is best for sex tourism from what I've read.
>>
>>26741560
your own. you already know the culture and norms there.
if you can't get laid in the place you grew up in, you will CERTAINLY never get laid elsewhere, unless you go to a brothel. in which case, congratulations, you flew across the planet and wasted hundreds of dollars for something you could have gotten back at home for a fraction of the total money spent.
>>
I'm a kissless virgin 24 yo living in Brazil ask me anything
>>
>>26741560
If you want to get see a lot of pretty women in one spot outside of Miami then go to Rio. If you want a legal hookers, assuming you are Merican, Vegas or Atlantic city.
>>
>>26741684
You know that you being a kissless virgin at 24 yo is your own fault, right?
>>
>>26741684
How did this happen? Did you ever got to Carnval? some of the funk shows?

Are the women slutty?
>>
>>26741695
Yes, it's mostly my own fault

next
>>
>>26741663
>your own. you already know the culture and norms there.

>robot
>knowing the norms

Nah man, accent + language barrier can hide our social ineptness for long enough to get laid anywhere but our homeland.
>>
>>26741705
>How did this happen?
By just being introverted, in school I only talked to one friend of mine and he was introverted as well. The same happens on uni, even though I talk to my friends they are like me as well, and most girls look for the Chads only

>Did you ever got to Carnval? some of the funk shows?
Nah, I hate all of that shit

>Are the women slutty?
Yeah, the majority of them are really slutty, but you can find some "family" girls around eventually
>>
>>26741714
which requires a certain amount of charisma and knowing how social norms in the area work in the first place.
a robot who is too repulsive to get laid in the US is not going to stand a chance anywhere else.
>>
>>26741735
I'm a black American and I'm super autistic. If I went to the carnaval could I get laid?
>>
>>26741749
Are you rich and/or fit?
Can you drink a lot without passing out?
Are you a fun person?
>>
>>26741749
If you're autistic, well it would be really difficult, but you never know

Maybe if you have money or if you're attractive you'll get some luck
>>
>>26741773

1) I'm average in both
2) Yes
3) I try to be , but it would be harder because language barrier.
>>
>>26741735
Majority of them are really slutty at uni.

Outside uni they are pretty chill, mostly family girls
>>
>>26741792
It's just that when they finally graduate, they are tired of parties and sucking cocks around, they just want some beta mate to have children and make a family
>>
>>26741560
Brazillian women are just American women rebranded
>>
>>26741811
You do know that the vast majority don't go to unis , right?

The majority work right after finishing high school, because they have to pay the bills. Leaving little to no time for party. Get out of the uni bubble, srsly
>>
>>26741790
Would get laid 100%
>>
>>26741749
carnaval is basically free casual sex week, if you insisted on it long enough I think you'd at least end up making out with a grill
>>
>>26741849
Yeah, but even then, the majority of them are really slutty when in High School

The same argument I did above applies to this, just trade "uni" for "high school"
>>
>>26741624
>>26741642
My sister went to New Hueland and said that BR woman are extremely forward.

I have a feeling that foreign betas would get fucking crushed worse than they usually do while Chads would clean up even more. At least here they just ignore you, there I feel that they'd openly mock and belittle.
>>
>>26741867
Any women that isn't a virgin is a slut?
If so, you are right.
>>
>>26741706
Are you poor? Did you go to a public school / private university? Because a 3/10 guy with a 4/10 personality turns into a 8/10 Chad if he passes a concurso and takes a public job with benefits, and those girls don't care about your turtle dick.
>>
>>26741900
Even your Chads would be cucked hard around here. North Americans are famous for having small dicks and be really bad in bed.

No offence, this is what the women here believe.
>>
>>26741912
to be fair, the kind of determined, hardworking people that will end up being concurseiros usually are already detected by grills in high school and had no trouble finding girlfriends there
>>
>>26741904
Any woman who had multiple partners is a slut, if she had 3 or more partners, she's a slut, imho

>>26741912
I am middle class, I attend at some public university.

>Because a 3/10 guy with a 4/10 personality turns into a 8/10 Chad if he passes a concurso and takes a public job with benefits, and those girls don't care about your turtle dick.
Well, it's not really like that, that just happens if you make shitloads of money, not just some random public job
>>
>>26741900
This is what happens ;_;
Being a virgin when you're 21 here isn't easy, it's a carte blanche for everyone to make fun of you if they find out
>>
>>26741952
I'll admit I don't see much of Brazil outside Goiania, but I know lots of degenerates who passed concursos (especially PMGO) and got stripper hot, loyal girlfriends.
>>26741959
We'll obviously you need to make 3-4 SM, but that doesn't seem terribly difficult. I know guys who make that as English teachers.
>>
File: PaulaKawanishi-pola-05.jpg (143 KB, 593x891) Image search: [Google]
PaulaKawanishi-pola-05.jpg
143 KB, 593x891
How do I get a Brazilian Japanese gf pls respond
>>
>>26742116
chat the girls up in one of liberdade's street fair tents
>>
>>26742068
C'mon man, it's not everyone who makes 3k/4k will get a super hot loyal girlfriend, if that happens there's more in game than just the money. Like he's attractive or extroverted or something

>>26742116
Just do the same as you would in any other country
>>
>>26742164
If I'm black will it hurt my chances?
>>
Hey guys I want to learn to play samba. Any good samba songs/musicians you recommend? Where should I start?
>>
>>26742068
>Goiania

Sorry anon.
>>
>>26742209
probably not if you're hitting on the mixed ones already, may be different for pure anti-gaijins but I think that kind may already be effectively extinct these days
>>
>>26742209
It's Brazil a whole lot of black and brown you should worry about being a foreign
>>
>>26742218
samba/mpb and offshoots are pretty dead, try asking in a focused facebook community
>>
>>26742318
What is popular? funk?
>>
>>26742329
That, sertanejo, forro and electronic music.
>>
>>26742318
I'm not really sure if funk is still popular (it probably is in favelas), but as far as middle class people go "sertanejo universitario" has been the meme music genre for 5+ years
>>
>>26742338
>>26742356

Do you play any instruments?

What about bossa nova?
Is the cavaquinho easy to play?
>>
>>26742395
I tried playing the guitar buy I gave up.

Bossa is one of my favorites genres, but it's mostly listened by old people, or rich young adults.

I don't know, it looks like it's easy to learn, hard to master.
>>
>>26742395
>Do you play any instruments?
no, I'm a plebeian NEET into drawing/visual art
>What about bossa nova?
got a bad reputation for being associated with selling out to americans/being apolitical music during the military rule
>>
>>26742434
>drawing/visual art
do you sell drawings to those fucked up sonic autistics? bet you could make some money out of it
>>
>>26742425
What are some good bossa musicans?
I love Nouvelle vague and am looking for more bossa bands like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noIcUsd42pk
>>
>>26742434
>neet into drawing/visual art
wanna fuck

>selling out to americans
>being apolitical
What the fuck? Bossa wasn't the biggest genre during the military regimen, and the political part had plenty of great musicians.

>>26742485
If you don't know anything about bossa, listen to Tom Jobim. He kinda created it.
>>
>>26742496
Cool. Any other recs? I like the singers with angelic voices and songs with hand perussion.
>>
>>26742471
building a reputation in their fucked up communities to actually make mad dosh from it seems like too much work for what it's worth desu
>>26742496
>wanna fuck
sure m8
>What the fuck? Bossa wasn't the biggest genre during the military regimen, and the political part had plenty of great musicians.
I'm no expert on bossa nova, it's what I remember a history teacher telling me *shrug*
>>
>>26742560
One of my favorites is Elis Regina. Most beautiful voice I've ever heard. This is my favorite album of her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxDOX1t_oMM

You might like Caetano Veloso and Chico Buarque, their songs are a bit more lively in my opinion. They're some of the big names, there are plenty of less known singers.

>>26742622
>sure m8
w-where do you live?
>>
>>26741657
Please stop. My oneitis is currently in Thailand.
>>
>>26742643
name-cucked city florianopolis
>>
>>26742705
That's a bit too far, I live in Brasilia.
>>
>>26742705
>florianopolis
I'm sorry brah
>>
>>26742718
Nothing wrong with Floripa, at least it's not fucking Goiania.
>>
Has anyone here visited French Guinaa? What's it like?
>>
>>26742873
Too fucking hot, there's nothing to do except "hurr beaches"
>>
>>26742942
Goiania is hell on earth, it's full of goianos AND it's really fucking hot.
>>
>>26742970
Yeah thank God I don't live in Goiania
>>
anyone been to colombia? seems cool but idk. would like to visit in 2018 after graduating and working a few years.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK