[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which would you choose? Can imagine most of r9k would go for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: scng1.jpg (1 MB, 2324x1720) Image search: [Google]
scng1.jpg
1 MB, 2324x1720
So which would you choose? Can imagine most of r9k would go for the alone one.

1/2
>>
File: scng2.jpg (621 KB, 1644x1768) Image search: [Google]
scng2.jpg
621 KB, 1644x1768
2/2

(original texting)
>>
rebellion

ella would be my korean waifu
>>
Honestly all those options are pretty bad
>>
>>26740012
Yes that's the point.
>>
>>26739986
Rebellion, I mean the explorer one seems cool to but the idea of being apart of let alone leading a rebellion seems like to much fun to pass on.
also doctor Walsh a shit
>>
Abandonment. I would order comically large amounts of drugs online. I can just imagine a pound of fucking heroin falling out of the sky.
>>
>>26740012
How is abandonment bad? It would be peaceful. I would legitimately trade everything I have for that.
>>
>>26740301
No human contact would be hard. I hate people but I'm realistic in the fact that it would be difficult after a few years. You'd probably go crazy.

He's probably a normie tho
>>
>>26740301
No contact with any living thing would drive you mad in days
>>
>>26740313
>>26740319
Days? I really doubt it. Maybe eventually it would take a toll, in which case I could just kill myself. That's already the plan. I would much prefer to live in constant ecstasy on my own little private paradise until I do.
>>
>>26740319
It didn't drive me mad after 6 months senpai.
>>
>>26739986
I'll take the space explorer. I'll probably spend most of the time begging Dr. Walsh for opiates and other drugs.
>>
>>26740333
That's alot of 3's
>>
>>26740342
See I debated that, but drugs would also be incredibly easy to get in abandonment.

Honestly if you threw drugs into the second option, I would probably go for that. I could really go for some faded out terro-I mean freedom fighting.
>>
>>26740332
>I would much prefer to live in constant ecstasy on my own little private paradise until I do.
pretty decent point actually
>>
>>26740359
Kind of contemplating going down to Mexico for that reason.
>>
>>26740368
You can get a similar sort of deal in Mexico? What would you do? I figure shit would be cheaper
>>
>>26740380
I would try to find a reasonably priced but nice hotel to get set up in, buy a massive amount of liquor, then find someone I could purchase heroin, cocaine, weed, and maybe meth from. I would also try to procure benzodiazepines from a pharmacy, and order extra stuff online if I needed to. Then I would just go overboard and hope it killed me.
>>
>>26739986
I pick Chad
original desu
>>
Abandonment, since the island cannot be discovered I'll download all the cheese pizza I want.
>>
>>26739986
Who /rebellion/ here? Living in a world like GiTS or Deus Ex would be comfy as hell.
>>
I'm curious what would happen if you lived on the island and ordered a mail order bride... does she land on the island dead?

Chad is obviously the most sensible option, but rebellion seems the most interesting by far.
>>
>>26739986
Explorer
>200 years awkwardly stuttering around a pretty doctor
>>
>>26740551
>exploring motherfucking space
that cunt would be all over me since I won't give her one bit of attention. (just like in my chinese cartoons)
>>
>>26739986
The island scenario doesn't mention any food, just a kitchen. Depending on how long the first "delivery cycle" is, you'd starve to death while drunk and high before it arrived.

I'd take Leader or Chad.
>>
>>26740001
>tfw being a feudal lord has always been my dream
>>
>>26740563
just eat sum of dose cannabis leaves until food arives mang
>>
>>26740563
You've got $5m, you can afford some overnight shipping.
>>
I'd probably take explorer. I like the idea of spending my life searching space for inhabitable planets.

>>26740563
>the goods will be dropped from the sky within normal shipping time
I assume for groceries it'd only take a day as that's pretty standard.
>>
>>26740642
>Discover random ass planet
>your hyperspace jump takes you to random locations
>Once you jump away from a planet you'll never find it again
>most of space is empty anyway

Enjoy it lmao
>>
i prefer a medieval fantasy type world more than futuristic/cyberpunk but i don't like the war aspect of it at all, i'd prefer to just be travel a world killing monsters and shit with nature all around me and instead of it being filled with disgusting civilizations
>>
Rebellion

>shitposting from underground while banging ella gf

Would do the exploration option, but I would probably be shot into a black at some point.
>>
>>26740342
you will warp right into a star and die on your very first warp
>>
>>26739986
Explorer. I have fantasized about something like that for years, so yeah.
>>
>>26740749
>no mention of a limit of wormholes per x period
>implying a spaceship that can achieve light speed wouldn't also have the technology needed for mapping
>implying it wouldn't also have an extremely rough map of the observable universe by that point
>implying you wouldn't be able to program the ship to warp and then scan repeatedly forever so you don't even need to be piloting it

The amount you could scan and warp with 1.5 million hours is a fucking lot, even if you have to spend 20 years warping hoping to get close enough back to earth you could shoot the information from the ship and get it there within a thousand years.
>>
If I do space, can I throw the chick out of the air lock? Ain't nobody gonna try to cuck me out of being the first human on other planets.
>>
>>26739986
Explorer any day

>having a forever young qt for like 200 years
>she initiates the sex so you dont even need to maintain a relationship to have sex
>video games
>every movie ever
>synthesized pizza 24/7
>no chads around so 0% chance of being cucked
>playing vidya with qt
>see some cool shit
>>
>>26739986
Explorer. It's p much abandonment + get to explore space + emotionless sex + get to live a long time. Sounds nice.
>>
>>26739986
>Abandonmnet

I'm not 420 pot head so I pass that

>Rebellion

Probably best choice, with chance for prolonged life/immortality

>Explorer

Real space ain't Star Trek, will probably die at the first warp at some space shit like exploding star, black hole, meteorite shower or some bullshit radiation

>Leader

Cool, but probably I will not be able to live there long enough to enjoy it

>Chad

lol no, Rebellion is better, already comes with the gf
>>
Rebellion, easy.

The idea of being a part of something bigger than myself is a hugely attractive idea, especially when the cause (the ideally peaceful replacement of a hideously corrupt government) is a very clear and justified one.

The society sounds like my ideal technology level with an oppressive government being the only inhibitor to its potential. The rebellion removing that and installing themselves means being able to refocus the government to growing prosperity rather than just maintaining status quo, since there is nothing in the pic that says the city itself is in any way crime ridden, unsafe or lacking in innovative tech development despite the governments negative influence. Those in power just want to stay there and are suppressing the peaceful democratic desires of the population to do so.

Help the rebellion, eject those corrupt assholes hindering the progress of society, become 10/10 Chad in the process through genetic manipulation, painlessly efficient future plastic surgery and insurgent physical training and use the newly liberated government to refocus on space exploration and tech development thereby creating a superior version of The Explorer and use the Elites immortality technology on myself.

Plus that apartment looks cosy as fuck. Pretty much my dream living situation right there.
>>
>>26739986
Rebellion.
Would resemble this world a little so I don't go insane, plus it would give me some meaning in life
>>
>everyone ITT choosing rebellion
>a bunch of autistic social recluses being the leader of a rebellion because lol the setting is cool and I'd bang Ella

These are the same people saying no to exploration because hurrr you'd warp into a black hole and die. But you think yourselves becoming the leader of a group aiming to take down a super powerful government is any more realistic.
>>
>>26739986
>>26740342
>>26740551
>>26741039
>>26740642
>>26740560
>>26741176

With no control over destination you'd warp into the void between galaxies most of the time. In the rare cases you warp inside a galaxy, you'd be in the void between stars. Space is mostly void.
>>
>>26739986
Definitely abandonment
>>
>>26741411

>hit void in space
>warp drive
>repeat until I find something

I got 200 years nigga, I can just force my waifu to make me some drugs and then chill while watching movies/playing games and waiting to find something.
>>
If I choose abandonment do I have to grow my own food? Or buy it?

That kind of sucks desu. I don't know how to farm
>>
>>26741456
>>26740749
>>26741176

It's quite reasonable to just cruise from star to star at light speed. Proxima Centauri is mere 4 light years away. In 200 yrs you can visit a few dozen star systems.
>>
File: 1378596268689.gif (389 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1378596268689.gif
389 KB, 500x281
Rebellion is tempting but far too dangerous.

Explorer for mindless entertainment forever (forcibly mindbreak the doctor while I'm at it). Do not land on a planet unless I absolutely know I won't be fucked in the ass by some shit.

Though my main pick would be Leader with all points into magic, capable of destroying towns with a wave of my hand I turn my back on the pathetic goals of the peasantry and rise an impenetrable archive where I shall spend half an eternity perfecting my necromantic and waifu creating spells, after a thousand lifetimes of sex with perfect creations, licking each others elder extremities and whispering sweet untold knowledges into each others audio orifices I will emerge and mold the world and the people within it as I see fit
>>
Leader>Explorer>Rebellion>Chad>Abandonment

Humans aren't meant to be 100% alone. As tiresome as I might find people, I still need someone or something to interact with.

If I were a leader, I'd be a fair yet considerate one. I'd create a counsel of the smartest men to serve as my advisors, set up a nice managable harem, and live lavishly in my sweet castle. Perhaps learn some spells to create magic games. Like video games, but with magic.
>>
I would choose explorer since i don't like people but i don't think i would be able to live multiple decades without any kind of contact with them...Also i would get to spend my life with girl that might actually like me and i could basically do all the things i like for 200 years
>>
I pick space exploration but first I expel the scientist and have the ship for myself.

I meet aliens from various solar systems and make them part of my crew. I gradually become a space pirate.
>>
File: 1444271907271.jpg (5 KB, 211x250) Image search: [Google]
1444271907271.jpg
5 KB, 211x250
No one's said it yet?

Rebellion, get deep into Ella's circle both figuratively and literally, then sell the rebels out to the government in exchange for immortality and an empress waifu.

Democracy is for plebs.
>>
i would've chosen explore had there means to control jumps.
but instead i would be leader, for neither the money or power, but for magic, as if real in this alternate universe, would provide me with something i've yet to experience and spend my time on.
>>
Explorations cool but the girl's a whore.

While abandonment is very tempting, rebellion is way cooler.
>>
>>26740313
You can still contact people through the Internet, that's only physical isolation, you won't go crazy as quickly as no contact at all
>>
>>26739986
All true robots would choose the rebellion to bring the Beta Uprising into play.
>>
File: 1453191133064.gif (709 KB, 500x537) Image search: [Google]
1453191133064.gif
709 KB, 500x537
>>26739986
abandonment is ideal
I don't like weed , so that's a waste
but everything else sounds great

exploration and leader are also pretty cool
>>
>>26741989
Exactly the order I'd pick.
Magic is pretty damn awesome. You also get to play life on easy mode, being a charismatic leader.
I would go for the compassionate leader route.

Rebellion would be cooler if your chances of success weren't so small.
I would most likely end up dead in the gutter within a week.
>>
>>26739986
chad, just cause I don't particularly want to leave my life.
>>
>>26739986
>An abandonment island that is unknown and will never be discovered whilst you inhabit it.
>The goods will be dropped in a care package from the sky within the normal shipping time.

That doesn`t make any sense.
Also I would pick rebellion.
>>
>>26740001
Leader
I understand the basics of the industrail revolution and modern theories (germs)

My kingdom about to jump forward a couple hundred years in tech and be OP af
>>
This is supposed to be hard?

Hell, just give me onaholes and dominos delivery and I'm set.
SSJ neet life.
>>
Oooh, another CYOA thread?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK