[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot land
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9
File: Hut.jpg (25 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
Hut.jpg
25 KB, 300x224
Ok guys let's have a Robot Utopia.
We put in together and get a decent piece of land, at least 50K from any town, We each have a little cabin or shipping container house (Share if you wish)
We will live as self sufficient and off the grid as possible with solar energy, rainwater, grow our own food etc. Any skills you have will be appreciated if you can utilize them. For internet and any other necessities we will take turns wage slaving or have an online business of some sort, Little money will be required being largely self sufficient.
the kicker is though it will be a completely accepting non judgmental group, We will have movie night's game nights and shit, but you will have no obligation to attend, if you never attend nobody will judge you or think your weird, nor if you attend and don't talk at all or sperg out. We will accept your flaws, not in a SJW way where we pretend they don't exist. We will be like a family where we acknowledge flaws but don't judge you on them.
You can stay as long as you like and leave when you like without judging you or complaining.
everyone be kind, accepting and chill, Live the life you want.
Anyone want to add to this utopia or?
>>
>utopia
every commune has its problems
>>
I'm black. Can I be apart of this utopia?

I promise I won't nigg it up with rap """" music"""" and crime. I mostly keep to myself, and hardly desire any social interaction.
>>
That's literally just a cuck shed.
>>
What would the drug policies be?
>>
>>26738686
Oh almost forgot
>minorities need not to apply
>>
>>26738761
Oh okay, sorry. Just checking.
>>
File: zp6mpfoikd6l7mgevdjb.jpg (100 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
zp6mpfoikd6l7mgevdjb.jpg
100 KB, 600x399
>>26738594
>>26738761
>it will be a completely accepting non judgmental group
>minorities need not to apply
Pick one.
>>
OP here,
Yes any race can apply of course
>>
We set up an ISIS style encampment out there with sandbags, plastic tarps, and portal potties.
>>
>>26738703
what does that even mean

InB4- nobody knows what it means its provocative
>>
>>26739068
>Portal potties

That's a sick prank. You intend to teleport all the shit and piss onto someone's head the minute they just release it? Gross
>>
>>26739038
Never answered my question. (>>26738712)
>>
>>26739695
Sorry internet was a dick for a bit there.
Drugs are fine as long as you arnt hurting the group.
>>
File: Kool_Aid_Man.jpg (56 KB, 262x300) Image search: [Google]
Kool_Aid_Man.jpg
56 KB, 262x300
Can we all just skip to the part where we drink poisoned Kool-Aid and off ourselves?
>>
>>26739708
Excellent. I think.
>>
>>26739716
I'm okay with this as long as we leave out the cyanide and die from barbiturate OD.
>>
>>26738594
I wish we could do this. Got almost 190k stacked in my bank and i would spend at least 1/2 of it.

BUT. Everytime i give the offer. Nobody wants to do it. People are all talk and no action.
>>
>>26739716
Flavor Aid is cheaper and more authentic.
>>
>>26739760
Where do you even get Flavor Aid? I've never seen it for sale.
>>
>have a bunch of angry societal rejects who hate everyone live together
>they will for sure live together in perfect harmony!
>>
>>26738594
It would be interesting if something like this ever came to fruition. Sadly it will never be.
>>
>>26739773
Honestly I would just want to use it as a haven to commit illegal activities.
>>
>>26738594

Please some rich fag make this happen. Jesus Christ my life would be solved.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 192x230) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 192x230
Evening gentlemen, I am interested in this idea and I may be able to donate a generous amount of funds to kick start this project... on one condition.
>>
>>26739679
It's a shed for cucks to reside in while the bull is pleasuring their wives.

There's nothing provocative about it. It's part of a healthy, loving marriage.
>>
>>26739812
>>26739752
Why don't you start us off with a direct Bitcoin payment to me to prove you're for real?

Please? My life is falling apart and I'm so sick of sobriety.
>>
>>26738594
That kind of community already exists. You know that you have to work to grow your food and managing a lifestock ins't easy. Who's a farmer here?
>>
>>26739862
I'm certainly no farmer, but I grow an extensive garden every year.
>>
File: 1456194281853.png (38 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1456194281853.png
38 KB, 633x758
>>26739837
My only condition is that all of your wear a "security collar" around the compound. The collar will help m-you keep track of your health and provide free WiFi where ever you may go.

What do ya say? I even have the ideal location locked out already, in a large area of land in Colorado
>>
>>26739882
Give me some Bitcoin and I'll think about it.
1HDTQV9c79dWBfxuGPhzfDRyLt6YhK5BTH
I'm waiting, faggot.
>>
The problem is you cant get group of people (especially with social and mental issues) and just tell

>"Ok guys, we will be nice and not judgemental"

and it would work.

Eventually, even in this robot village you would have normie-robots and robot-robots.
>>
I always dream of beginning a crowdfunding campaign towards an under ground civilization.
>>
>>26738594
Are fembots allowed?
>>
>>26739898
That's probably true. I could imagine a lunch mob forming under various circumstances. I wouldn't feel safe without a gun. Fuck it, several guns.
>>
Obviously there will be some basic rules guys mainly nothing to harm the group and just being decent to your fellow bots.
>>
I like this endeavor
Similar to the robot road trip that was planned
What will we do to prevent that one suicidal robot who doesn't want to die alone from joining?
>>
>>26739911
Obviously
>>26739913
>>26739898
A lunch mob would be great, ideally midday every day
Yes varying degrees of bots and there would be tension but you enter with the understanding that the aim is to live peacefully.
>>
>>26739935
A group of unstable, potentially violent people with the inevitable influx of drugs (believe me, that would happen), and I think conflict would be inevitable.
>>
>>26739911
no
you will cause trouble as you did in society exploiting thirsty men for benefits
>>
>>26739837
Fuck off roach
>>
>>26739935
Put me as far as possible from them, please. Also noone minds if I bring a slut/trap once in a while, r-r-right?
>>
>>26738838
>>26738975
It was another guy, not the OP, just saying that to fuck with you
>>
>>26739874>>26739874
Well, that's a good start. And there will be a leader?
>>
>>26739970
Absolutely no homos or trannies allowed
>>
I'd be more than willing to contribute to this. Sounds kind of nice and comfy, I must say.
>>
Wow guys.

Can't we at least imagine this?

This is a society that doesnt have the influence of money (to a degree) or status or shame to the degree normal society has.
>>
>>26739984
I would be happy as long as women weren't allowed to join
>>
File: Billy-Mays1.jpg (158 KB, 650x400) Image search: [Google]
Billy-Mays1.jpg
158 KB, 650x400
I was thinking about this for a while. I think the best solution is just have it be a pretend convent, where we all wear the same robes, and use the internet. Like a monastery, but instead of studying scripture and praying you study the internet and shitpost.
If it's classified as a religion, then tax concerns go out the window too
>>
>>26739894
>being this desperate for dolla
>>
File: hyttesverige.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1400) Image search: [Google]
hyttesverige.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1400
>>26738594
Scandifag here (the guy that sometimes post about my small cabin in rural sweden)

You just need to find likeminded people OP (Thats the hard part). Live your life like me, shitpost and chop wood
>>
>>26740007
You can respectfully choose not to associate with any women if you dont want too.

>>26739970
>>26739979
Of course you can who gives a fuck what you do
>>
>>26739953
I am a male...?

>>26739979
-_-
Well whatever. Doing anal with a grill feels close enough.

Btw where do you guys plan to build this? USA or Europe?
>>
>>26740010
It's hard to get state approval to be a religion though, so we'd have to be an off shoot of an approved religion that views of the internet as the summation of human knowledge and we seek to study it. Other great thing about a monastery is it is built in its only men.
>>
>>26740036
Daily reminder to filter pointless namefag attention whores.
>>
>>26740022
problem 1: I don't have any money
thing is I would be happy to move country if I was guaranteed to have a place to live
I would be happy to do a part time wage slave job to cover food, internet costs, and money towards the home owner. Would it be easy for a non swede to get a part time 7/11 type job?

Which country would this NEET commune be?
>>
>>26739976
Uh. If I don't have to pay for anything, sure.
>>
>>26740036
>Btw where do you guys plan to build this? USA or Europe?
hopefully Europe although I guess I could get a loan for a one way ticket to USA or Canada
>>
>>26740071
USA has better gun laws. What, don't you want a paramilitary arsenal?

I'm envisioning this in the rockies.
>>
>>26740078
>not knowing about based Swiss gun laws

Poor naive fool. Besides, Alps>Rockies
>>
>>26740078
>laws
hue

But serious.
Get somewhere in like Guyana - then you can operate without police interference.
>>
>>26740095
You need to be a citizen for those laws to apply. How many of us are Swiss citizens?
>>
>>26740095
Switzerland is very NEET unfriendly though
source: I am one
>>26740107
me
>>
>>26740100
>Guyana
I call playing Jim Jones
>>
>>26740107
Sucks to be you then man. What about southern France? If a bunch of sandnigger monkeys can get a hold of guns there without being found until their attacks, I'm sure the French authorities wouldn't hike up the Alps to check on us.
>>
>>26740120
I think Switzerland is too well governed for something like this.

I think US would be most realistic, and a third world country would be most enjoyable.
>>
>>26740122
I shotgun drinking all the poisoned cordial.
>>
>>26740129
As far as I know we don't have the backing of one of the most successful terrorist groups at this current time.
>>
>>26740129
Does this necessarily have to be some hut in the mountains?
I was envisioning a NEET commune within a city with easy access to cheap food and possibility for easy wagecuck jobs
>>
>>26740078
Put a bunch of robots with mental issues in the same area and give them all guns. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>26740145
Yes, it really does.
>>
I hope if it is there, there's no women or traps. I don't want the drama of women or fake women, they don't bring anything to the table
>>
>>26740107
Not citizen, just legal resident.

t. Non-Swiss living in Switzerland
>>
>>26740147
>that one suicidal NEET who shoots everyone before killing himself so he doesn't die alone
>>
>>26740055
I dont have a job but since im a dane i can just get a regualar job in sweden without any paper work (this only works for scandinavians tho. I dont know about the US)

Sweden is nice bc of the cheap land and since people living here can go on neetbux and supply the homestead with hard currency. Although this is only relevant if you are a scandinavian ofc.

Right now i live of airbnb, investments and sometimes people camp on my property. Im probably gonna start renting out canoes in the summer since my land is on a very popular river.

If you are US then you should probably make a homestad inside of your own country since the US have pretty cheap land (dirt cheap senpai)
>>
>>26740147
Absolutely everything. Come on, it would be fun.
>>
>>26740158
Are you a NEET?
How do I find a job here?
t. Swiss NEET living in Switzlerland
>>
>>26740129
>>26740071
>implying you can just pack up and move to a different country

There are these things called passports. And visas. Look it up.
>>
>not building the commune in the middle of chad
>>
>>26740178
I'm a third worlder though
I can literally just do all that
>>
>>26740175
No, I have a job. I moved here because I got a job offer at the Swiss office of a well known international company.
>>
>>26740178
Paint yourself brown. French border police will bend over backwards to take you in. Also helps that I already live in Europe so I have that freedom of movement bullshit.
>>
>>26740189
How? You might need a visa just to enter Europe. And at best you will be given 90 days of stay. Nobody will give a neet leech a resident visa.
>>
File: 1448148319451.jpg (132 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1448148319451.jpg
132 KB, 400x500
>>26739752
>>26740022

Gonna build this building on my land in a couple of years
>>
>>26740201
If it's within Europe there's a thing called Schengen look it up
(not applicable to Bongs)
Besides I intend to work
a commune exclusively of NEETs would never work, stop being retarded
>>
>>26740022
Hey can you list were I can buy a small rural cabin in Sweden, thanks
>>
>>26740284
Do you speak a scandinavian langauge? I only have danish and swedish websites
>>
>>26740256
If only we could be like those crazy fucking Bessebarians who are so heavily armed that they just openly grow huge amounts of weed for trafficking and run off any authorities that try to mess with them.
>>
>>26740310
jag kann pratar lite
>>
>>26740256
Do you have a EU/EEA passport? If not, you'll never be able to reside in Europe legally unless you get sponsored for a job (chuckle) or marry a European (hahahaha).
>>
>>26740315
I don't want to grow drugs. That'd be bad. Drug dealers are super Chads
>>
>>26740364
Time for a marriage scam. Any whoreish EU women/gays here?
>>
>>26740373
Actually a lot of them really aren't. Some are, some are just normal people, and others are total fucking losers. My heroin dealer was literally a cuckold, it was hilarious and sad.
>>
>>26740328
http://sweden.realigro.com/for-sale/property/#null

might work for you
>>
>>26740396
I'm not american :p
A website listing in kronor and m^2 is probably easier for me to understand
>>
>>26740377
Are you good-looking and rich?
>>
Feel the same, tired from dat dumbass society.
But community, it's hard to build.
And location. We should to choose place wisely. We should choose place, where will not appear some dollar-sack and tell us, that we occupied territory mentioned for consu-MART building.
I think about islands. I had read, that there are a lot of new-born islands. Where no pplz no government, no shit, but good soil and non salt water.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK