[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do i have to work? i didn't ask to exist, so why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: 1455336761651.jpg (523 KB, 1642x1493) Image search: [Google]
1455336761651.jpg
523 KB, 1642x1493
why do i have to work? i didn't ask to exist, so why is it forced upon me?
>>
Humans are born enslaved. You can save up and buy freedom, but it's pretty expensive
>>
So that you won't go crazy spending every waking moment thinking about your existence and place in the universe.
>>
>>26736026
Its not. You can be a homeless beggar and you are not asked to work.
>>
Work = time x energy. Others are exerting work in order to survive, not for the sole purpose of someone else's leisure. This work has been optimized through what we call a job, so that more work can be exerted for less time and energy.

So in order for you to survive you must work too, albeit with far less time and energy required than the those who made the things you buy.

News flash: the world doesn't revolve around you
>>
>he didn't get a job that he enjoys and pays well

you got cucked hard my famm
>>
>>26736026
dumb frogposter
original lol
>>
kil urself lol
>>
>>26736026
no one is forcing you to work

however unless you live in a paradise forest full of fruits and natural shelter, you're going to die.

so its probably a good idea to work
>>
>>26736026

Because people are animals who want muh baybays.

Sorry OP.
>>
>>26736507
so basically you're forced to work

>i'm pointing a gun at you you don't have to move though lol
>>
>letting yourself die isnt allowed
>have to "earn" what i need for survival

who invented this fucked up system
>>
>>26736538
Well if your argument is that you never asked to exist you can stop existing any time you want to. Just because you don't have a 100% good option doesn't mean you don't have a choice.
>>
>forced into this world
>shamed for rejecting it
>shamed for existing in it in your way
>somehow its your fault not theirs
>how dare you want an exit
>"OH THINK OF EVERYBODY ELSE NOT YOURSELF!! YOU SELFISH FUCK"

Fuck people. I rather not exist than put up with everybody elses shit.
>>
Because Mr. Goldshekelsteinberg needs that new yacht he's had his eye on, goy. If you're a really, really good worker maybe you can get an extra $5 an hour in a few years.
>>
>>26736026
You don't have to work. Other people also don't have to feed you.
>>
>>26736729
can i claim land on my own? can i grow my own food? can i build a house on it without someone coming to take money out of my pocket? no? then shut up

the world isn't built so one man can sustain himself however he wants
>>
>>26736026
You're perfectly free to commit suicide. It's pretty easy to do so if you live in the United States.
>>
File: 1444816978860.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1444816978860.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>26736507
It's called NEETBUCKS you filthy wagecuck.
>>
Stupid idiot, you aren't asked to enter into this world, but because you were, you must pay your dues. The way life works is that its a cooperative effort between people who unconsciously understand that society and wellbeing are communal efforts requiring time from everyone involved in some way. Fuck you for preventing society from reaching its next apex position
>>
>>26736026
if you feel this way, then there is no call for complaint if someone decides to throw you out on your ass to starve to death.
>>
>>26736026
You don't have to work. You can also survive by taking from others.
>>
>>26736026
Rothschild slave #45564323 is asking questions again.
>>
>>26736755
You are perfectly free to claim whatever land you want. You may have difficulty enforcing that claim but that's your fault.
>>
You don't have to work, you can steal or kill yourself, it's up to you
>>
>>26737603
wait, please explain how that's the fault of the person who wants the land.
>>
>>26736026
You don't. Become homeless and be free.
>>
>>26736538
That is a misrepresentation of the situation. Nature/climate/lack of food is the what kills you if no-one does a thing, not someone else.
>>
>>26737695

They chose a spot that somebody wanted more than them without having the necessary equipment to defend their position.
>>
If you don't want to do what is required to exist maybe you should stop existing.
>>
ITT keks defend wagekekery
I do not agree with OPs attitude, but I still find that sad and irritating that the only way the most intelligent species on planet Earth know how to exist is to pressure everyone into unwanted labour in order to be worthy of goods exchange.
>>
>>26736755
Are you clinically retarded or something?
>why am I not allowed to take ownership of someone else's property and be left alone
>why am I not allowed to utilize society's infrastructure and economy and contribute $0 to it
>>
>>26738205
Clearly it's not required to exist, considering about 2/3 of the worlds population fucks off all day.
>>
>>26738209
Jews did this.
>>
>>26738209
That makes you a hardcore hypocrite. You claim the strongest disdain towards wagekekery, yet you live on its benefits. We're you true to your words, you'd go live someplace where wagekekery weren't a thing.
>>
>>26738321
>You claim the strongest disdain towards wagekekery, yet you live on its benefits.
How is that a hypocrisy? I acknowledge that wagekeking is the only viable way of living for an average person in modern society, does it mean I can no longer criticize it?
>>
>>26736026
You can do whatever you want, but don't expect everyone else to be happy about your decision
>>
>>26738367
I presume you live on benefits, yes? And you don't plan to join the workforce? Then you're the militant atheist hobo listening to a sermon in a chapel with a smile on your face because it's freezing outside. Otherwise, you have misrepresented your view. Remember, context (read: the board you're on) counts.

Wagekeking is not the only viable way.
>>
It isn't forced upon anyone.

Western society has been (by hundreds of your predecessors) set up to favour the lazy.
Notice that the wealthiest almost never are the hardest working, and very rarely have worked hard to get to their positions.
>>
>>26736026
You could always just drive to some wilderness and try to make it on your own or just curl up in a ball and wait to die?
>>
>>26738940
>Notice that the wealthiest almost never are the hardest working
Aside from inherited wealth, your argument I'd demonstrably false.
>>
>>26738978
God damn autocorrect,
>is, not I'd
>>
>>26738978
Here people get rich three ways:
inheritance or organised and white-collar crime.
It's not beyond the scope of a robot to commit fraud or exploit corruption.

Almost anyone with money uses ethically and legally questionable techniques, even if they run a legitimate business.

Nobody "earns" wealth. But it's a great lie to keep the wageslave occupied.
>>
>>26736026
>Le I didn't ask to exist meme

If that is your point kill yourself.
>>
>>26739070
>you only get rich via inheritance or crime
>Almost everyone with money uses ethically and legally questionable techniques
Where are you getting your "facts" from? None of this has been established, you're making shit up.

>nobody earns wealth
>nobody
Right. No startup for an example has ever has made a billion dollars with IPOs. No, wait, you're full of shit.
>>
File: 1375534876399.jpg (33 KB, 338x219) Image search: [Google]
1375534876399.jpg
33 KB, 338x219
>>26736755
All of that would require tons of work you ratard. Do you think farmers just chill out all day while food grows on its own?
>>
File: kill me now.png (317 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
kill me now.png
317 KB, 720x404
unless you were an unplanned/unwanted child then we can complain aboot this but if your parents WANTED to have a child you have no excuse to complain.

my mom had sex at 15 and had me when she was 16, i cant stand being alive based on an irresponsible person not terminating such a burden, whether the sex was consented or "rape" doesnt matter, any female under 22 shouldnt be having babys.
ruined her life and mine since the guy obv abandoned her/me once he found out.

also when i was older i found out i have half brothers/sisters out in the world who i will never know...
>>
File: 1364177555404.jpg (77 KB, 438x490) Image search: [Google]
1364177555404.jpg
77 KB, 438x490
Society is a hoax we're all trapped inside of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMDu3JdQ8Ow
>>
>>26736026
Vote for Bernie, aka NEET: the president.
>>
>>26736591
>letting yourself die isn't allowed
Where the fuck did you hear that?? It's easy as fck to off urself
>>
>>26739070
Have you become rich through one of those ways or is this just your best guess? I don't think you know what you're talking about
>>
>>26740370
>>26739070
>>26739163

He's right, everyone used to know this but now we're expected to laud rich people as economy pillars and 'better' people. Fuck that. Capitalism is institutionalised theft.

'Behind every great fortune is a great crime.' Balzac

Maybe not a new app developed in a basement that blows up, but it gets development money from somewhere and where do investors get it?
>>
>>26740370
I'm not ridiculously rich (partly choice, partly laziness), but my parents fund my neet lifestyle to keep the family image clean.
My dad is in charge of a reasonably large construction company (currently working on a lucrative government construction project). I know for a fact they breach labour laws, and I've heard rumours that a recent tender might have been rigged.
I don't ask questions that I don't want to have answered.

I know the game, and I avoid getting involved where I can.
A better person than I would try and put a stop to it, but I sorta believe that people like being cucked. That and I probably have zero chance of getting a position of power in the family business since a few of my outbursts during my edgier high school days.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.