[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theoretically, if I am an average looking girl, how easy would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 1
Theoretically, if I am an average looking girl, how easy would it be to find a guy who is willing to do romantic stuff for me?

Like buy me roses, tell me I am beautiful, do fun activities like visiting the zoo or the beach.

I am saving sex for marriage though, so not in exchange for sex. Just be romantic to me.
>>
Guys have a word for that with girls.

It's called "Girlfriend experience". They pay for it. So I suppose the question is, what's your price-range look like?
>>
You mean you're looking for an emotional bf rather than a sexual one
>>
>>26735150
most, but not all males are looking for a pump and dump, so that limits a lot already

the rest depends on how far your expectations go, both financially and emotionally

since sexual activity is non-negotiable, you need to clearly define what you expect from the relationship so that they know what they are in for.
>>
if you're in hs just really any non super chad, and if not, you're probably out of luck since most dudes have done it by then (outside of our wizard cult)
>>
Whovever the guy, if you're not willing to give yourself physically to him, that just means you're gonna have to fill that gap emotionally. As long as you know that you're fine, a lot of guys are as into that as girls.
>>
>>26735193
is just
>>26735297
only more bluntly
>>
>>26735150
>what are sugar daddies
>>
>>26735193
I don't want to get paid.
I mean, unless he is paying me with marriage but he has to be marriage material.

>>26735209
yeah

>>26735324
I graduated college already

>>26735340
You're better off filling the gap by getting to know each other and having a substantial foundation instead of filling it with sex.
>>
>>26735373
Buying flowers from time to time isn't being a sugar daddy.
>>
>>26735390
>marriage material
oh boy, here's where you lay out the long list of "he must be x" where you whittle down the male population to about 2% and expect one of these to fall into your lap and treat you like the greatest thing ever
>>
>>26735150
Ridiciously easy, problem is you don't really know what you want so you will end up pumped and dumped by Chad Thundercock, not married to Norman Niceguy.
>>
What would you bring to the table, OP? Anything? You're expecting this guy to spend a substantial amount of time and money on you. What does he get in return?
>>
>>26736117
And are you willing to marry any random woman that you can get regardless of personality or behavior? A morbidly obese triggered "shitlord" lady? A cokehead? A lady with severe mental illness who keeps having blind fits of rage? A woman who is a super devout Muslim and expects you to convert for her and practice her religion? A woman whose family bullies you because you're not the right race? A woman who bullies you because you don't make enough money? A woman who hits you? A woman who has a kid from another man?

If you say no to any one of those things, then you have no right to complain to me for having standards for the person I will spend every day of my life with AND will father my future children.
>>
>>26736193
A substantial amount of my own time.
Buying me flowers is not a substantial amount of money. You go to albertsons and buy them for like $10. I don't eat outside food at restaurants.

So $10 every month and spending a lot of time with me gets me spending a lot of time with the guy. My side of the $10 will even out when I occasionally do my own romantic things like make one of those candy bar cards where you tape candy bars on a poster board and each candy bar symbolizes a word and cooking food.

My time for his.
>>
>>26736213

Except you can't prove that you will spend the rest of your life with him and in all likelihood it will end in divorce, initiated by you. Guess who has to pay for that?
>>
>>26736213
the list usually starts with "funny, smart, confident..." or something like that. in the end, they are only secondary when you find a guy physically attractive enough, then you deem his personality to be good enough.
i wish it could be based off of a strong bond and a good relationship before anything physical is even an option, but unfortunately that never works. it isn't "exciting" or "spontaneous" enough
>>
>>26736213
the point being is every woman I have ever met has said "oh I don't ask for much"
and then they bring out things like "he has to be fit and 6 feet tall and charasmatic and has to have model looks and has to be smart and make a lot of money"
which realistically will never fucking happen

chances are about 9/10 you're waiting for prince charming to meet all your high standards and be ok with every issue you have
which will never happen

the difference being my standards about women are literally
>weight less than 200 lbs
>not be physically deformed
>not be a gold digger
>not be hooked on drugs
and the most exclusive one, which isn't even that exclusive is
>don't have excessive partners or casual sex

I basically ask for a female version of myself, which is not unreasonable, but apparently it is completely unreasonable compared to some daft cunt asking for mr dark tall and handsome to drop everything for her
>>
>>26736284
Yes, I'm sure if his only financial contribution to your relationship was occasionally buying $10 you would be completely content with that.

Please, you and I both know you expect to be taken on dates regularly. You want to try new things, explore new places, and live your life in a fun way with your romantic partner. Who do you think is going to shoulder the majority of that expense? Certainly not you.

With that in mind, what makes you think your time is worth what his is?
>>
The lack of sex is the killer for me, sorry.

I'm anything but a "pump and dump" guy, in fact I'm a "demisexual" or whatever they're calling people who only enjoy sex when it's with somebody they have romantic feelings for these days, but I'm not willing to do a sexless relationship. I've been in one where sex was very scarce, and that was bad enough.

If you want a bunch of guys to fall all over themselves doing romantic things for you but never have sex with you, hit the gym and then go wear some sexy or cute stuff to an anime con, you'll have a flock of beta whitenight orbiters in no time.
>>
>>26735150
>the twist is OP is either a tranny or a woman who has given multiple blowjobs and done anal multiple times
>"but I still have vaginal virginity"
>>
>>26736284
>No sex
>get's "My time"
>Still has to spend money on you and feed you
Might as well get a cat. Same level of companionship and just as many bitchy, aloof tendencies as a woman.
>>
>>26735150
>Like buy me roses, tell me I am beautiful, do fun activities like visiting the zoo or the beach.

Sure, if you allow me to fuck other girls on the side.
>>
Depends on how cool you are OP.

If you're willing to just have fun and be yourself (while letting him be himself) a lot of guys will be interested.

I've seen guys have to completely change themselves to be in a relationship,and they still get bitched at daily. Fuck that, I'd rather be alone.
>>
>>26736291
You evaded my question which proves my point.

Basically, you don't want to marry any random girl just off the streets and you have your limits on faults of character. And I do too. So you have no right to criticize me for having my own standards.

>>26736323
Well since we are talking marriage and not just emotional bonding I will only marry a guy who can lead a family with love and kindness. Who actually wants to care for, provide for, and instill strong values into his family.

>>26736325
> majority

We split the bills 50/50

I never said my time was worth more than his. Our time is equal. That's why we spend our time together.
>>
>>26736425
>ignoring the majority of the post

I wasn't talking about the bills. I was talking about you wanting to be taken out on dates and having romantic activities done for you. Those things cost money. I know you'll respond with something about how you'll pay 50/50 for everything, or you'll make it up by taking him on romantic dates, but that isn't how the majority of relationships work. Women do not shoulder 50% of the financial burden. Not only that, but I get the feeling your ideal guy would want to pay for those things and not force any financial burden on you because he loves you and wants to be romantic.

When did I say you thought your time was worth more than his? Seriously, did you even read my post?
>>
I like how this roastie equated having standards such as: not a devout Muslim that'd force you to be as well to her standards such as: 6'2 minimum, RIPPED, perfect face, at least a masters, 250k a year after taxes and before bonuses, speaks 5 languages and is at least 8x6. Truly amazing how the female mind works.

Kill yourself whore

Saged
>>
>>26736498
Okay what sort of answer are you looking for?

Do you want me to decide I don't want anything romantic at all and just want nothing?

>>26736508
Those are not my standards. You ignored my standards.
>>
>>26736498
Anything I say is going to be put down.
> I'll pay 50/50

No that doesn't count.

> I'll be nice to him and love him

Not good enough

> I'll cook for him

Nope, not good enough

> I'll smile at him and call him handsome

Not good enough

> all the time we spend together will be shared together

Your time isn't worth as much as his

> I am pure and a khv

Not
Good
Enough
>>
Let me ask you this OP?
>Are you even remotely interesting?
>Can you maintain a conversation surrounding some of the things I like?
>Do you have any actual hobbies?
>Are you willing to try new hobbies?
If you answered no to any of these, you're not worth the time of day
>>
I don't understand why people buy cut flowers. They just die after a few days, maybe a week or two.
>>
>>26736569
>What would you bring to the table, OP? Anything? You're expecting this guy to spend a substantial amount of time and money on you. What does he get in return?

That is the question I originally asked. My point is you aren't going to bring nearly as much to the table as this ideal future husband of yours, at least financially.

What makes you think you deserve him?
>>
>>26736619
idk, I bought my mom a nice bottle of wine for her birthday and she liked it way more than flowers
even those fruit arrangements are better because they look good and you can eat them
>>
>>26736600
Not going to seriously respond to this because it's plain silly. Please re-read what I've typed out in this thread and use some critical thinking.

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>26736616
Yeah but what is interesting to you? I don't like video games or comics or "nerd" culture that 99.9% of men on the internet like. I believe in conspiracies and stuff like that. I find that fascinating to talk about.

But that's not good enough.

My hobbies are girly such as knitting or sewing and I am not an expert at it, I am just learning. I like reading fashion magazines and I like adult coloring books. But that's too pleb for you, so I guess that's not good enough.

>>26736619
It's just an example. Cards are good too.

>>26736629
I posted my answer in the second post. If me being a khv who is kind and loving and cooks and cleans and isn't fat or ugly and is traditional isn't good enough for you then tell me what exactly constitutes as good enough as
>>
>>26735150

Easily, it's - oh, saving sex for marriage? Yeah, good luck with that. Maybe if you move to Arkansas. You do realize that high-value men have their pick of the litter sexually these days, right?

You're the seller in this situation. You have to convince a guy to invest himself in you for no sexual reward. Your time isn't valued by what value you place on it - it's how he values it. You're the buyer, after all, considering that you're not putting out.

So tell me, why would a high-value dude who could raise a decent and proper family and be romantic and take you on dates want to spend his time - and time is a resource, keep in mind - on you? Just because of "your time?" Why is your time worthwhile to him? And going Dutch on dates isn't a very compelling reason, either. Such high-value dude could also find tons of women out there willing to act feminine and sweet as gfs, girls who would also put out, considering he does have the traits you're looking for.

Make a pitch. Sell yourself. If you can't, your chances are zero.
>>
>>26736708
Ok, well, I think I'm done with this thread. I usually don't get involved with femanon threads, not really sure why I made an exception for this one. Please refer to >>26736687 and use some critical thinking.

Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>26736727
See this:

I listed several qualities.

>>26736708
>>
>>26736742
That's what I have to offer
>>
>>26735150
This thread is hilarious. The virgin woman isn't good enough for /r9k/.

This thread should be stickied for all eternity.
>>
What I learned from this thread:

A traditional, sweet, loving, romantic girl who can cook, clean, sew, will split things 50/50 is not good enough to have a few romantic dates at the park or zoo or beach and occasionally get flowers from an average guy.
Mind you, this guy doesn't have to fit my marriage criteria. Just like me and want to spend time with me because I am lonely.

But still, it's not good enough. I guess men want like Erika Gray or something.
>>
>>26736902
Spotted the girl
>>
>>26736708
>being a khv who is kind and loving and cooks and cleans and isn't fat or ugly is equavalent to man constantly putting large amounts of time and effort to financially please and support you

How does this honestly equate, most of the things you listed aren't even things that require a lot of effort and are things that almost everybody are capable of doing. I'm not even the person you responded to but I swear with each post you make, you just sound more and more retarded.
>>
>>26736969
Wanna bet?

Fuck you robot.
>>
>>26736826
none of those are worth a damn to the men you're trying to attract
>conspiracies
good, you're fucking insane, no one wants that
>knitting/sewing
useless skill besides a hobby, no guy will give a shit or want that
>fashion magazines/coloring books
this makes you look like you have the maturity of a 10 year old, not attractive again to the guys you want
guys only like dumb girls if they put out

overall, your hobbies and skills are bad, you are boring and incapable of attracting the type of guy you desire, and you know this, otherwise you wouldn't be posting on r9k about it
you would never touch an r9k poster, you want a "normal" person

but the thing is you have literally nothing to offer them that they want except a warm hole
all of your hobbies and skills are self-serving and the equivalent of mental masturbation and guys don't have any interest in them

given that marriage is a serious gamble nowadays, you are a bad bet, you are like going all in on a pair of 2s in poker, you are a bad decision and no guy that meets your standards will give a fuck enough to even think about you
>>
>>26736970
Oh god....this is comedy gold right here.

I swear the lack of self awareness in this thread is amazing.
>>
>>26736498
You just ignore that she says she will split the cost, and say "women do not shoulder 50%." Why even bother talking when your mind is already made up? You are generalizing all women as the same.

>>26736508
Way to put words in her mouth, and assume the worst in people.

I know you guys don't like some women but really this level of retardedness parallels feminists and is just as bad as the "whores" you claim to oppose.
>>
>>26736922
Why are you taking shit from thirsty betas? Just date a Christian male or something. Don't use sex to get a guy to like you back, that's how women get played.
>>
>not in exchange for sex

well you are a fucking whore if you think sex is something -that should be- tradeable.

Can't you just have sex after waiting the "right amount of time" ?
>>
Op, you and I know that 3D men are complicated, i suggest you to find a husbando and be a virgin for ever, like me.

i hate everyone
>>
>>26735150
not gonna happen today hoe. keep it moving average amy
>>
>>26736844
Date a Christian guy, one of my closest friends (robot) is still a virgin saving it for marriage and broke it off with his gf because she pushed for sex before marriage. Blows my mind but w/e that's his faith.

Most (almost all) non-religious/observant dudes want sex before marriage so maybe try Christian Mingle or a church group? And we don't really have any interests in common but you sound cool since you're willing to come here and get roasted!
>>
>>26737005
>Someone stating something without backing it up in any way.

Nice to know you're a literal retard.
>>
>>26736997
Right as if your hobbies are so useful. Just b/c you don't like her hobbies doesn't mean other people or guys won't. Most "hobbies" are not 'useful.' Games, books, whatever the fuck you're into. What matters is entertainment or satisfaction from the hobby.

Also what's wrong with conspiracies? You are making assumptions that 1. she believes them all and 2. she believes the ones that are false. There are many true conspiracies.

Lastly, marriage is only a gamble if you aren't with a virtuous partner. Someone you can trust absolutely. And know they won't leave. If marriage is "just a gamble" no one would do it. Obviously her traditional values would make her choose a guy who puts a little more value into marriage than you.
>>
>>26736922
OP said
>marriage material
this whole thing is because OP says "she" wants a normal 5-6/10 husband who is "marriage material" and fits her criteria to meet all her demands and stipulations to a relationship with her

yes, a boring as fuck plain jane girl is not good enough for a desirable man to dump his money into anymore if she has all these stipulations and shit like
>can't work/won't work
>wants lots of kids
>wants to completely control sex life of relationship
no 5-6/10 guy in his right mind would fall for this trap
>>
>>26737118
Which does not change the lack of self awareness from you speds one bit.
>>
>>26735150
>average looking
>pure maiden and not a slut

if you are actually a girl OP,

I find an average looking girl with a working brain on her shoulders as much more attractive than a 'progressive' airhead with movie star beauty .

Would ask to go get ice cream out of /10

And if you want more romantic... how about a crepe? Since you can still put ice cream in it
>>
>>26736922

Guys can cook and clean their own shit. Guys don't need girls to pay their half. Your virginity means nothing if you're not willing to lose it. Guys can sew, but even if they can't, it's called a department store, chica.

>Sweet, loving, romantic

Not getting that vibe from your responses in this thread.

I think you need to wake up to today's dating market. It's easier than ever for guys in demand to get what they want. This board overrates virginity from the beta male side all the time. It's hilarious to see the girls overrate it, as well.
>>
>>26737143
Whatever you say mister I know it all
>>
>>26736189

anon brings up a good point.
what are you standards?

How about a 5.9 asian guy? too manlet for you?
>>
>>26735150
w-where are you located
>>
>>26736284
God damn you sound like a bore. Candy taped to a card? Fuck off with that garbage.
>>
>>26736922
OP

there is hope
>>26737020
>>26737151

Real question is: What are your standards?
>>26737178
>>26736189
>>
>>26737137
>hobbies aren't useful
right no hobbiesare useful, but they also aren't selling points for guys
no normie guy is gonna give a shit if his gf knits or sews or reads fashion magazines, so if that's one of her top selling points then it's a bad sign

>what's wrong with conspiracies?
lots of things, obsessing over things that have very little to do with you, being incredibly gullible in many situations
if she is bringing up conspiracies as her main selling point again, something is wrong, that is her clear defining trait is that she is obsessed with believing things she has been told by other people
which is dangerous as fuck and has a high probablility she's a wacko who thinks she's a witch or some other bullshit

>marriage is only a gamble if they're not virtuous
yeah, and she is?
she has nothing to contribute to a relationship besides a wet whole, which she is keeping off limits until he commits for life
she wants to not work, which means he has to pay for everything, while she sits on her ass until they have kids
she wants a lot of kids, which is a gamble again, because of the hell that is family courts for men
and finally, she is a firm believer in conspiracies, which means she is likely to believe whatever she is told, which in this case could be anything from making up and abuse case to filing for divorce and taking his money and kids

in short, she's a wacko crazy girl who puts on the facade of being a traditional girl to try to get a guy to spoil her and do everything for her
which is dangerous and most "normal" guys she wants will never go for this, the best she could get is a robot, which we all know will never happen

and also, take off that stupid fucking trip, you look like an ass waving around some stupid identity in an anonymous discussion
>>
>>26735150
You want to know what your chances are, right? I have a simple formula for it but I will need some data first. Weight and height will be enough since the rest is provided in the thread.
>>
>>26735150
just so you could have sex with the first chad you meet right?
>>
Id do that for you as long as you would hold my hand, kiss my cheek, and cuddle with me at the end of the day

where do you live?
>>
just keep dating and dumping dudes until you find the right one like everyone else does
>>
Man I don't know.

Like, I invest time and money and emotional commitment into this relationship, and while sex isnt the only thing, it's still a healthy and important part of any relationship. When you put a number or a date on it, it turns into this huge big deal that it didn't need to be before.

Sex is healthy and is a great way to know if you two are physically compatible. In a stable, long term relationship, it can be done on the foundations of love, safety, commitment and exploration. Together.

No but seriously, you don't sound like you have much relationship experience. There's only so much time you can fill "getting to know someone emotionally" before physicality starts to become a thing.
>>
>>26735150
You'd have to be goddess tier for me to do that.
I mean like Megan Fox or Katya tier.
I'm not wasting shekels on some plain Jane and not getting my dick wet.
Megan Fox could slap me and I'll feel loved for just that momentary graze
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.