[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've decided to stop being a whiny bitch and start looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: saber.jpg (71 KB, 736x1107) Image search: [Google]
saber.jpg
71 KB, 736x1107
I've decided to stop being a whiny bitch and start looking for a gf. I'm kind of a cyborg and pretty food looking but for a while now I've been using the excuse that there aren't any virgin girls left when in reality I'm just too scared to try. I'm finally going to fucking do something about it. My goal is a relatively qt(short and petite) who I like, is a complete virgin, doesn't drink/do drugs, and doesn't go to late parties or believe in stupid shit spewed by media. I know it's ambitious but I'm really motivated and people are telling me that I could get girls easily if I try and make sure to hide my power level. Any advice before I get started?
>>
>>26733484
>Any advice before I get started?
Just one. Grow up.
>>
>>26733523
Fuck off, I asked for advice not a generic insult.
>>
>>26733552
how old are you op?

give me a fucking wiz board if you're not going to let me fucking type what i want to type you stupid fucking robot
>>
>>26733593
19, the robot's a bitch.
>>
>>26733552
Its a legit advice. Look how immature you're being with all your terms and conditions for a gf.

You know the average female has all sorts of wants and desires about her boyfriend. He's tall, rich, handsome, successful, fun, life of the party. How often does a guy like that walk into the life of your average female? Slim chance.

Now you want this pure virgin qt etc, what are the chances of that happening? Grow up kid, you are just setting yourself up for failure, but if you grow up and wisen up maybe you'll see that.
>>
>>26733627
Those are the words of a failure, that's what I've been telling myself, but fuck that, I'll aim high and if I fail I can at least know I didn't just give up.
>>
>>26733675
how do you even know she's a virgin? wishful thinking? because if she's cute like you say, someone will have had sex with her
>>
>>26733748
Not necessarily, and I can find out. I have a cousin who's a qt virgin and already 20. We still get along well but she doesn't have any friends worth setting me up with.
>>
Don't waste your time anon just learn from my mistake.
>be me, a kissless handholdless 21 year old virgin.
>Not really trying to find a gf as I'm pretty happy being on my own (more money, less drama to deal with)
>kinda dicking around on tinder not doing well, very few matches, no responses.
>one day two weeks ago I match with a pretty cute girl who could pass as a female robot.
>we hit it off and talk pretty regularly.
>make plans to meet for have coffee.
> she seems really interested, i'm growing attached.
>we meet and have a great time. I don't act like a total autistic.
>She says to message her as we part ways.
>i'm on cloud fucking nine feeling like I'm gonna break free of the robot lifestyle.
> I message her saying i had a great time.
>usually she responds within a few minutes.
> no response
>three days go by.
> she finally gets back to me saying she met someone else and wants it to be exclusive.
> the ride never ends fellow robots..
>>
>>26733809
so what're you going to do when you find out she's had sex with 3 guys already?
>>
>>26733860
That sucks anon but it was one time, it might have just been bad luck.
>>26733867
Break up with her, do you really need to ask?
>>
>>26733675
So you'll purposefully set yourself up for failure just to get the self satisfaction and so you can say "well at least I tried" rather than doing the right that actually leads to success you just want the bragging rights? Is this some form of self defence mechanism so you can live with yourself? "well at least I tried tehehe"

My advice still stands. Grow up.
>>
>>26733926
So either try and maybe suceed or give up? I'd rather try, I don't have anything but some time to lose and if things go well I could end up very happy. If I just settle I'll never be satisfied, if I give up I'll always have regrets, so I decided to just go for it. I don't care if you think it's childish.
>>
>>26733921
so you dont want a gf, you want someone who won't laugh as hard at you during sex, right?

>"b-but we're both inexperienced!!1"
actually grow up
>>
What kind of food do you look like?
>>
>>26733484
Greetings cyborg. I do have some advice for you.

1) They totally exist! No really. I have the waifu of my dreams and after years of depression the past 2 years have been non-stop completely awesome. She is a qt, she was virginal, and just has common sense that completely redeemed my faith in women. No really. She told me to get on here today as a "public service" because I used to come on here and bitch about how all women disappoint me.

2) By cyborg I assume you mean disabled sorta? Well for what its worth, I have a crippling incurable illness, and that didn't really discourage my wife in teh least.

3) I got smart about it and used onling dating profiles to screen for the traits I wanted. Any particularly smart woman is doing the same, instead of randomly fucking every other chad she meets in a bar hoping he's the one. I used OkCupid, but others work too I imagine. That said, be prepared to drive long distances for the right one.

4) Know exactly what your bottom line is. What is the bare minimum you need to spend the rest of your life with somebody, such that having anything less than that you'd prefer to be alone. I narrowed it down to 3 qualities. Then geared my statistical search to exactly those three things. (It helps I worked in statistics, but don't worry anon the hard part is largely done for you on most sites). I'm 27 now, wife is 21. If you want a virgin, you're going to need to find a remarkably mature girl who is most likely several years younger than you.

5) Don't forget to work on yourself and make sure you're worthwhile. You would not believe the shit I had to go through for us to be together. No really, you seriously wouldn't believe it. But that won her over in the end, so it was easily worth it.

Just saying, it worked for me anon. I had no hope and was just going through the motions, but it happened anyway and how silly I feel looking back.
>>
>>26733484
go ahead and stop repeating the power level meme
>>
>>26734039
Wtf? How did you even get that from reading my posts? I don't give a shit about anything like that. I want a virgin so it can be special and I don't have to think about others fucking her.
>>26734063
Thanks, that gives me some more hope, and I won't forget to work on myself too, it's only fair. Would you say that being persistent with her was the right decision, or something that just happened to work out. Also good luck with your relationship man. As for disabilities I'm pretty paranoid but I get by just fine, it just gets to me sometimes.
>>
>>26734158
you don't want it to be special, you just want someone who hasn't had sex before because you're insecure about your own virginity and don't want her to be able to compare you to other guys.
>>
>>26734209
Holy shit you're dense, that's not why but believe whatever you want I guess.
>>
you're not getting a virgin kiddo, just forget it

even chad struggles to find a virgin
>>
>>26734251
you said it yourself, you don't want to think of her fucking other guys. that's because you're insecure. virgin guys who want virgin girls are just insecure about their sexual performance
>>
>>26734251
not same anon but theres literally nothing special about it youre just an insecure virgin afraid of being mocked or inevitably cucked by tyrone
>>
>>26734360
the funniest thing is her being a virgin will do nothing to prevent tyrone from getting what is his. OP being a spaz in bed will most likely only want her to experiment even more. there's no way to win as a male virgin
>>
>>26733484

>I've decided to stop being a whiny bitch and start looking for a gf.

And then you'll wake up tomorrow morning and decide that life isn't so bad after all how it is, and everything will go back to normal and you will go back to your normal self.
>>
File: 9.jpg (17 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
17 KB, 461x403
>>26734336
That doesn't even make sence. Then who's fucking them, aliens?
>>26734360
>>26734348
Not insecure, but knowing that she couldn't save herself for me bothers me a lot. I don't want to have to think about it. I'm done arguing this when you don't know shit about me.
>>
>>26734431
most girls lose their virginity in highschool, so not aliens but highschool boys
>>
>>26734431
so you're both entitled and insecure. just because you didn't have the choice to 'save yourself' don't mean she should have to wait for some random little shit who thinks his cock is gods gift to women.

if you weren't insecure it wouldn't bother you if she'd fucked somebody else. desu i think you'd make a terrible, jealous boyfriend. i don't even know her but i already know she can do a lot better than you
>>
File: tumblr_o2z8lnIXCo1rh1v81o1_540.png (532 KB, 540x538) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2z8lnIXCo1rh1v81o1_540.png
532 KB, 540x538
>>26733627
This is underrated advice tbqh.

That being said I used to be a robot and like you decided to do something about it. I bettered myself and feel happier now. I'm not embarrassed about myself/my situation any more and it feels great. If I can do it so can you anon. Good luck
>>
Heh, Good luck with that OP
most virgins our age are very conservative and wont let you fuck them till marriage.

And they wont let you marry them until you both are already successful
>>
>>26734517
This is where you guys are misunderstanding. Yes, I am controlling and picky, I'll admit it. But I've had girlfriends in the past that I explicitly decided not to go any further with. Maybe I should have made it clear but I'm also saving my virginity for the right girl. I don't think poorly of myself, I'm one of the best people I know in a lot of ways. My problem is that I usually lack motivation and give up easily. That's why I'm trying to really stick to this.
>>
Being a female virgin over 21 is huge red flag. Never understood the obsession with virgin girls. Is there something I'm missing other than the obvious insecurity issues?
>>
>>26734592
>I'm one of the best people I know in a lot of ways
watch out pal, your narcissism is showing
>>
File: 87c.jpg (6 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
87c.jpg
6 KB, 165x115
>>26734592
>I'm one of the best people I know in a lot of ways

not hard if youre this much of an autist
>>
>>26734566
Neither are a problem. I have good connection and will be making 90k a year minimum out of college in a rural area. Also waiting for marriage is a plus for me.
>>26734619
It's not like I say that irl so who cares?
>>
>>26734674
you're a shitty person and i sincerly hope she doesn't give you the time of day. the first comment was right, you need to grow up
>>
>>26734158
When you find the right girl, everything will work out. You just have to be willing to rise to the occasion and make whatever sacrifices are necessary. We were married in 8 months- and I always told myself I'd force myself to wait at least 2- because it was just so mind numbingly obvious to us both. My proposal was literally "you may as well just start introducing me as your fiance" to which she replied "it's not like its not gonna happen at this point".

Also my wife wants to add that your special first time is actually going to be kind of awful because she says it hurts like "a 2 liter bottle lined with knives", and there was a whole lot of screaming and kicking and if she weren't here to reassure me everything is fine that would sound a lot more rapey than it was. So yeah, for us at least the attempts to "make it special" kind of blew up in our face. But the marriage is fucking fantastic beyond anything I ever imagined and is the vindication of having done this one thing right in my life.
>>
>>26734614
see: contamination heuristic
>>
>>26734789
You don't fucking know the first thing about me yet can with absolute conviction call me a shitty person.
I've done a lot for the people I care about and I've always been honest and upfront. I don't enjoy making people feel bad. I'm no saint but I consider myself a relatively good person.
>>26734830
Again thanks, it honestly feels good to know that it works out for some people. I'll do what it takes, and enjoy your marriage, I hope I'll be able to too some day.
>>
>>26734614
>>26734830
You're never going to have good sex with a virgin - yet every neckbeard on here wants one.
>>
>>26734937
you're an entitled narcissist who thinks he deserves a virgin girlfriend because he's 'saved himself'. you said youself you'd dump her if she'd had sex before. you don't give a shit about her obviously. therefore, you're a shitty person.
>>
>>26734992
>not wanting an experienced qt to guide you through first few times

whats the fucking point in the two of you going full retard in bed and getting nowhere? it wont be fun youll feel pathetic and she'll want better anyway
>>
>>26735033
I also said I'm always honest and upfront. I'll make it clear in the beginning what I want in a relationship, you proposed a scenario where she had hidden 3 partners from me. That's much worse and unfair to me. Please stop with these stupid accusations.
>>
>>26735097
you're pretty fuckin delusional my man, good luck with that i guess
>>
File: 234567876543.jpg (64 KB, 358x477) Image search: [Google]
234567876543.jpg
64 KB, 358x477
>>26735097
>girl has sex three times in her life
>"unfair to me"

literally what you're being unfair to her are you retarded
>>
>>26734992
Well, sometimes its not about the virginity in and of itself so much as finding hte kind of person that would BE a virgin. Which was my case. The trait I was really after was somebody with exceptional discipline and principle. To me at least, the point of marriage is the unique experience of sharing your entire life with somebody and having unconditional loyalty that you can always rely on. The former is worthless if you switch partners 15 years in, and the latter I was frequently told was "impossible" or "against human nature". I'm quite confident now that is merely the sour grapes of the millenials having grown up in broken homes. But nonetheless I didn't underestimate the challenge of finding somebody with the discipline to carry through ANY commitment for 30+ years.

Virginity was a plus, not strictly a requirement when I set out, but it was a good proxy measure for finding the sort of woman who had the integrity to play the long game. Worth noting: I didn't marry her because she was a virgin. I found her to be distinct in a sea of profiles because she was a virgin. I married her because after dating her she demonstrated herself to be a person of character who was sincerely driven to the same goals of lifelong fidelity as I was.
>>
File: dont-b-nervous-talking-2-girls.jpg (110 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
dont-b-nervous-talking-2-girls.jpg
110 KB, 1000x562
Play that game and learn from the experience.
even though it might be legit.
>>
>>26735287
It's also really worth mentioning guys, but there are probably more women than men out there seeking a long term fidelity relationship. We see more of eachother in r9k as an echo box, and it makes us forget we are the exception, not the rule. The vast majority of men are promiscuous. That's not to say that women of good character are the majority or even anything less than rare. But they do probably outnumber fidelitous men. And sadly, many of them probably give up and give in because they're told its unrealistic to expect a man to marry you unless you sleep with him.

The reason rural girls seem more wholesome is less because of religion and more because there's more pressure to be promiscuous in urban culture. When that is the norm- when that is what is expected- you get told you're the one being unreasonable.

Just like OP is being told he's unreasonable for wanting a virginal qt gf.

So just to rebut a few of you...

>>26735043
My wife and I are extraordinarily satisfied with our vanilla sex life. If we ever want to get more kinky we have the rest of our lives for that. There's enough sex on the internet and everywhere else we don't need to hire a fucking prostitute to teach us anything thanks.

>>26735166
What's unfair is lying to him. That's a dealbreaker for me too. If you don't have the integrity to be honest with me from the start- if you're lying to impress me or keep me around- you're not mature enough for a relationship. Its not about tricking somebody into staying. Its about being honest about yourself, being honest about what you want, openly discussin git over ice cream and coffee like adults, and if you're not right for eachother its not an "injustice" to tell them they're not the one for you. That should be common sense, not a traumatic shock to your fragile ego.

>>26735140
Just remember OP, I promise you it is possible. I do not promise you it is easy.
>>
>>26733484
fucking fuck, I come on here trying to forget about my exgf and anon starts a thread with a photo I took of her.

This shit will follow me to the grave, won't it?
>>
>>26733484
>"I've decided to stop being a whiny bitch"
>literally is the whiniest bitch
>>
>>26735873
>ex gf
>gf

Reeeee reeeee

Sage, reported, hidden
>>
>>26734992
>wanting your extremely embarrassing time to be with some slut who knows exactly what she wants and will bitch and complain when you don't completely satisfy her
no thanks
I'd prefer a virgin because they're less judging, there's no prior experience for them to judge you on, no ex-bf's dicks to compare to yours, no pressure to eat her out if you can't completely please her

plus I have nightmares about the reaction that women will have if I tell them I'm still a virgin and have never so much as held a girl's hand at the age of 22

chances are, they're gonna laugh their ass off, tell me to hit the road, call up chad to have him sex her up, or she's gonna cry rape because I couldn't satisfy her
especially in today's age, women are really really fucking picky about guys being experienced at sex
>>
>>26735422
waifu here

I'd like to add that most of OP's detractors are falling into the badwrongfun fallacy. OP can have whatever criteria he wants. People are different and want different things. People who will only date tall people, people who will only date people who like a specific show... just because that seems dumb to you doesn't mean there's anything wrong with that. If you want to say criterias are wrong, then you basically need to blindfold yourself, walk out the door, and marry the first person you walk into.

Likewise, some of us want to explore sex in a controlled environment at our own pace, and are going to prefer that over exotic sex with strangers.

Basically, don't let strangers change your opinions if you're not going to be happy with it. Your criteria means there's drastically less people who will be suitable for you, but so long as you're aware of that and you're not going to be happy without that, then there's nothing wrong with it.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.