[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you settle for a qt but crazy gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
Would you settle for a qt but crazy gf?
>>
>>26731728
That is literally my fetish. I'm crazy too. Mood disorder, depression, ADHD, and anxiety. I also have tactile hallucination and experience minor psychosis from time to time. Be my gf pls
>>
>>26731728
What kind of crazy ?

Original comment. Bitch please.
>>
>settle for
>>
>settle for
Thats what Im looking for

>tfw no social outcast schizo gf who threatens to kill every woman you talk to
>>
any woman is enough to break you.
>>
Entirely depends on what type of crazy.
>>
>>26731786
"If I see you with another girl ill kill her" or "they're a threat to our love" crazy.
>>
Nobody wants an abusive relationship. Not even subs.

What you're asking about is most likely an abusive relationship.
>>
>>26731859
This senpai, gimme deets.

Like if shes gonna fuck up the kids I want then I wont even date.

If its some shit that goes away when you get a job and go outside then guess what she's gonna be doing.
>>
>>26731728
Yes I want a cutie crazy yandere gf
>>
>>26732036
Your female coworker is dead. Figure it out people.
>>
Yes, yes, and even more yes. She would be my little insane one that I keep a watchful eye over.
>>
File: g35be.jpg (54 KB, 471x600) Image search: [Google]
g35be.jpg
54 KB, 471x600
>>26732119
NOPENOPENOPE original
>>
if you're serious post contact info

i have mpd, schiz, aspergers, bpd, and did

i am happy to show diagnosis papers for dsm-5 and dsm-6

i am tired of guys who say they won't leave and then do the second my issues surface
>>
>>26732203
what state

also are u a roastie because the only problem with crazy girls is that they are sluts most of the time
>>
>>26732119
So you're implying yandere? Anime yandere isn't real, not in the slightest. The closest you get is them freaking out thinking that you're cheating on her even though you've spent the last three weeks with her. The only person they'll kill is themselves.
>>
>>26732252
i'm kv, not gonna say state but in the midwest
>>
>>26732203
BRASILIA!
>>
>>26731728
fuck nah, Ive messed around with a bipolar and overall batshit crazy chick.
When they say 'never stick your dick in crazy' they mean it.
>>
>>26732315
>not kv
Dropped
Get out of here, Stacey
>>
>>26732348
i just said im kv what
>>
>>26732315
>tfw no mentally ill CA gf
I guess I can just keep waiting
>>
>>26732391
YOU'RE LYING!
WOMEN ALWAYS LIE!
GET OUT! GET OOOUUUUUUT!
>>
I have a GF with manic personality disorder so she gets kinda fucking insane sometimes. She has weird triggers that make her really sexual and aggressive. One time I put on some Rob Zombie, not knowing it was one of her manic triggers, and she started breathing heavy through her teeth and she slammed my head on the ground and rode my dick while lifting her shirt and rubbing her tits. Shit was fucking intense. One time when we were fucking she started getting manic and she started clawing at my back until she drew blood and I kinda just told her to knock it off. She kept doing it and I told her to stop or we're done so she started begging me to hurt her. She grabbed my hand and put it over her mouth and said "Beat the shit out of me" over it, all while I was still fucking her. I eventually came and meanwhile her eyes are rolling in the back of her head and shit. I pulled out and tried putting my pants back on but she grabbed me and shoved me to the ground and tried riding my flaccid post-cum dick but I overpowered her and threw her off of me and I basically just had to keep kicking her in the fucking face to get her to leave me alone while I try to find my pants. Every time she grabbed at me, she'd fucking claw and it would hurt like hell.

She's also absolutely and utterly obsessed with me and has gotten pregnant on purpose but I made her take vitamin c pills so she miscarried the first month. She also has threatened cutting herself and begged me to let her cut so that she doesn't have to deal with the pain of the thought of me leaving her. She was raped by her dad when she was 8 and she got a boyfriend whens he was 12 and he beat the shit out of her. Gave her black eyes all the time. She told the principal but he basically just said "Knock it off" to her BF so as soon as they were behind closed doors, he kicked the shit out of her and ended up breaking a rib. He also impregnated her and when he found out, he punted her in the twat and caused her to miscarry.
>>
yes!
the crazier/clingier - the better!
i wanna be held by force and dragged down!
am always on skype so could do 24hour cam4cam
26/m

>no females in kentucky ;_;
>>
>>26732203
skype; nucted

you have been warned.
>>
>>26732585
>24 hour c2c

Damn... I love my qt bf and everything, and I'm pretty crazy (shitload of mental problems) and yandere but I would probably go insane from the lack of personal space desu.
>>
>>26732203
>schiz

Im out.
>>
>>26732660
lol.
i do not have anyone to talk to 1-on-1 + i just am in me room 24/7.
>>
Yes crazy is my middle name!!!...actually its Louis but you get the point
>>
>>26732482
>she slammed my head on the ground and rode my dick while lifting her shirt and rubbing her tits.

So rape?
>>
>>26732482

jesus christ

bloxoxx
>>
Hm well im seeing this girl who's basically cluster B as fuck, as well as autistic.. she also has bipolar w psychosis but its less severe on meds. PTSD too daddy issues and all that... Its not too bad overall since shes in treatment but she will do basically anything for attention, plus she generally clingy and needs lots of reassurance.. communication is sometimes difficult bc aspergers, but most of the time i can read her pretty well. Lol honestly i know i could manipulate/control her to do whatever i want but im trying to b a good person ya feel me. you can ask me shit if you want idk im fucking bored
>>
>>26732792
Uh, yeah. Kinda. We've had this conversation before and we've agreed that in our relationship consent is assumed and that we don't have to ask before taking on another though.

Also, I wasn't bragging if that's the impression you got. If anything, I was just trying to tell you guys that it's not all it's cracked up to be.
>>
>>26732934
>it's not all it's cracked up to be.
But it sounds amazing. I'm not sure about your not sex life with her, but the sex life sounds perfect desu.
>>
>>26732917
Hows the sex
>>
>>26733004
gomen for late reply, but it depends on her mood at the time. i LOVE it when she gets really horny and aggressive, she'll like sit on me and demand attention or push her boobs on me and pin me down, but there are other times where she feels completely grossed out by sex and other times where shes just submissive and quiet.. she always likes to cuddle or spoon after, its really cute. But she does have some weird body stuff bc of trauma like sometimes if i touch her in a certain way she gets freaked out and we have to stop
>>
>>26731728
there is a word for this, anon
Try and find it.
>>
I want a clingy obsessive crazy gf who gets mad if I leave her alone for more than five minutes
>>
>>26734421
I have that. It's not very fun, tbqhf

bitch wont even let me play xcom ;-;
>>
>>26731728
I like yanderess why do I see most people like tsunderes?
>>
>>26731728
I would like to date a crazy girl for a while so that I could perform psychological experiments on her.
>>
File: 1365376965606.jpg (64 KB, 508x629) Image search: [Google]
1365376965606.jpg
64 KB, 508x629
>>26732783
you sure it's not scout?
>>
>>26734447
why would you play a video game when you can instead play with her vagina? what are you some type of fan?
>>
>>26734543
Dude, I do this with my manic personality disorder GF. I tie her up and blare Rob Zombie, one of her manic triggers, and fuck the shit out of her. She's like a fucking animal in that state, she's just squirming and growling and panting. It's fucking awesome.

>>26734818
XCOM 2 is new, her vagina is not. Simple.
>>
>>26734826
xcom is shit anyway

be a man and eat her butt
>>
>>26734839
I do eat the ass

also xcom is great, you have shit taste
>>
File: born-to-feel.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
born-to-feel.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
>>26731728
The cutest girl I ever dated had BPD, never fucking again lads. I'd rather date a sane ugoo than deal with that heal on earth relationship again.

The worst part is I still miss her.
>>
>>26732412
That damage control though
>>
>tfw try to talk to normal girls
>get bored instantly
>talk to a girl who in one of her first sentences say something that makes me know she's cray
>fall in love instantly

Thanks brain
>>
>>26736183
greentext it

I'm currently dating a girl with BPD and I want to know what's in store.
>>
>>26736183
>>26736183
fucking this. It was okay for the first year then everything suddenly hit the fan. I'd kill to be young and stupid again though. Now I just don't trust women anymore in relationships.
>>
>>26736386
Run, run like the fucking wind while you can still come out of it sane because eventually she's going to break you.
>>
Does she swallow
>>
>>26732203
>mpd, did
Lol. same thing bitch
>>
File: 1444431528467.png (358 KB, 509x618) Image search: [Google]
1444431528467.png
358 KB, 509x618
>>26732482
I WANT A GF LIKE THIS, THIS IS PERFECT
>>
>want gf who doesn't care about people
>that means she won't care about me
>>
>TFW no yandere older sister

Kill me
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (109 KB, 1045x653) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
109 KB, 1045x653
>>26731728
>tfw ocd, anxiety, and depression
>tfw COMPLETE YANDERE PSYCHOPATH
>tfw dating a qt
>scared to get too close because i don't want my crazy mood swings and obsessive clinginess to show

w-well I guess I have to enjoy it while it lasts...
>>
>>26736261
what did she say?
>>26734421
love me anon
>>
>>26738240
What do you suffer from?
>>
>>26731728
Literally my only standard is no fatty. I'd go for a crazy girl anytime.
>>
>>26732482
vitamin c doesnt cause abortion GTFO
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.