[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could tell that one girl something, what would it be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 16
File: elizachum.jpg (219 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
elizachum.jpg
219 KB, 1080x720
If you could tell that one girl something, what would it be?
>>
File: 1424648857426.jpg (45 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1424648857426.jpg
45 KB, 720x479
Dear Rachael,

Typing this on my phone, you should reply to the cute pics I sent you, I love you a lot and I want you to be mine forever. I'm sorry I've been away for so long, I know this vacation's supposed to be fun, and stuff, but I would have had more fun hanging out with you at home. I'm very excited to see you in a month, and every second I spend with you is better than the previous one. I still get butterflies by just thinking of you and it doesn't stop. I'm so happy to have met you, and I feel so special when we talk. I love you so much, my perfect qtpi. Stay mine forever. I'll stay yours too. There is nobody else I'd rather spend my life with. I love you more than anything.

-Anon
>>
Damn Daniel

O R I G A M I
>>
Fuck off you stupid bitch, I'm sick of your shit.
>>
>>26729036

You're a cunt and I'm being honest here
>>
please get cancer
>>
Why did you leave Delft? Why didn't we meet? Why? You seem so very cool and even sexy.
>>
File: 1423705098243.jpg (6 KB, 412x314) Image search: [Google]
1423705098243.jpg
6 KB, 412x314
WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING SLUT??

FUCK
>>
Hey Delmy,

We might be related but your ass is too fat to pass up and your rack is hypnotizing.
Also, stop playing coy and let's just fuck it out.

Papa love, Trevor.
>>
>>26729036
And obviously you're a dumb yankee cunt! Fucking melt! Youre softer than shark shit you Fucking queer! Listen stop raping your children!! You fucking freak! I'll mash ur fucking head real quick! Talking shit on here like you the man pfffft geeza I'll brain ya! Daft prick! You can try buy you wont get far eye pussyhole talk some more shit n watch u get star eye! Wasteman!
>>
When I told you I missed who you used to be it wasn't meant to be a compliment. I just thought it was a nicer way of telling you that I hate everything you became. Fuck you Carol.
>>
>>26729337
>>26729366

Hey be nice Eliza is cool.
>>
>>26729674
>Carol
>what are you 12?
>>
Dear ay

yyl

greetings, mao
>>
R- D-,

Jag onskar att du skulle kunna lata mig kontakta dig. Jag vet inte varfor vi slutade ungas. Jag saknar dig jattemycket. Tror aldrig jag kommer hitta nagon sa bra som du. Du hade allt jag ville hos en tjej men jag var feg. Jag tankte for mycket pa vad jag skulle gora men gjorde inget, jag stressade sa mycket kring det. Ibland tanker jag pa vad andra kan se for fel med dig och hoppas att du inte hittar nagon, jag skams starkt for det. Men det ar for att jag vill ha dig. Jag tror inte jag ar bra nog for dig just nu, det trodde jag inte da heller. Jag har blivit varre sa jag vet inte. Jag skulle vara mer uppmarksam. Det ar ganska tydligt for mig nu att du gav mig signaler. Vi skulle gatt hem fran skolan varje dag. Och jag skulle ha inte tankt sa mycket pa J- nar hon blev intresserad av mig. Jag skulle ha umgatts med tjejer mer sa jag kunde veta vad jag skulle gora. Gabriel skulle nog passa dig battre an mig. Synd att han flyttade. Ifall jag visste att du var tagen sa kunde jag nog slappa dig lattare. Det ar sorgligt att jag var sa dum.

MVH
M- P-
>>
I want to put my wee wee inside of your vee vee
>>
>>26729402
I can't even be mad. Austin Texas seems way cooler. Although Delft is pretty cool. Hope to meet you one day IRL.
>>
>>26729739
Probably not good to send but it's what I feel. So it's nice to type out.
>>
>>26729720
32 actually... Wat
>>
>>26729761
I want to lock lips with you. Yea, like you didn't know.
>>
... please come back to me. I changed. ..
>>
>>26729036
can you lend me some money?
>>
WHY DID YOU IGNORE ME?
I mean. I'm sure you don't like me as a bf and you may think I just wanted that but hey... Friends is a thing. Please let's talk about some careless normie shit that none of us like. Just to relax ourselves and free us from this world
>>
>>26729036
Dear Christine

I would very much appreciate it if you could sit on my face and allow me to take in the entirety of your ass. I need it to live.
>>
>>26729797
>32yo. Hanging out on 4chan's r9k.
I almost felt from, from chair, on an old pizza.
Mmm, still tastess great.
>>
File: psychiatric-drugs-side-effects.jpg (34 KB, 250x180) Image search: [Google]
psychiatric-drugs-side-effects.jpg
34 KB, 250x180
>>26729036
Dear so and so,

I'm sorry if I disappoint you when we finally meet.
>>
>>26730300
Cool dups you disgusting fagget
>>
>>26730318
ur just jelly of my pizza. Sorry, I wouldnt share with you anyway.
Not sorry.
>>
File: 1438667422444.jpg (173 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
1438667422444.jpg
173 KB, 780x585
Fuck you.

You kept me on the hook for half a decade being your texting bitch and mostly flaking out of hanging out in real life. You acted extra flirty to to reel me back in whenever I seemed like I was moving on. I hate your "tee hee I'm a special snowflake who doesn't need to plan ahead" attitude. It really explains why you're a 30 year old waitress.

The only reason I still have you on Facebook is so I can laugh when you hit the Wall. I've realized you're essentially a vampire who just drains energy and money off everyone around you, so the loss of your beauty and the attention it brings is going to drive you insane.
>>
>>26729036
Dear_____
It would never work out. I'm too neurotic and you're too you.
>>
>>26729036
it wouldn't be as special as you think it would, but the only reason you hold back is 'cause you think it would be, so i guess it's fine
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-22-16-36-11.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-22-16-36-11.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>26729303
Kill yourself normalfag nigger humor is cancer
>>
>>26729036
I would say hi.
>>
Dear Catherine,

I fucking hate you, you stupid little cunt. I sincerely hope your future husband likes shitty blowjobs, because frankly, you're only useful for one thing, and you aren't even good at it.

Fuck you.
>>
File: 236114-Max Payne.jpg (72 KB, 480x350) Image search: [Google]
236114-Max Payne.jpg
72 KB, 480x350
I love you.
>mfw loneliness is on my mind all the time
>>
File: tumblr_mxlradhBRt1sfthz6o1_1280.jpg (107 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxlradhBRt1sfthz6o1_1280.jpg
107 KB, 894x894
WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING SLUT?????????????????

WHY??? WHAT GOOD DOES IT DO???

FOR ATTENTION??? YOU REALLY WANT OLDER MEN THIRSTING AFTER YOU???? YOU THINK THATS A GOOD THING????

LIKE FUCK.

fuck....
>>
>>26729036
I lost all interest in you after you dated a black guy and joined the army. Also, what the fuck did you do to your eyebrows? Why the fuck do you girls think shaving them then painting them on looks good? You look like a fucking clown now you dumb whore.
>>
>>26730523
Please share the story that goes with this. thx
>>
>>26731314
Thomas... it wasn't true.
>>
Thanks for waiting the extra time in line to ride in the front car with me. I think you're really cute and I wish I could speak French better so I could tell you this in person.
>>
>>26729036
I'm mostly fine. What happened was no ones fault. But what I realize is I'm going to regret how things turned out forever.

Meme ass punk.
>>
I want you to cover me in urine.
>>
File: 1431496197258.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
1431496197258.png
6 KB, 419x249
contents hot under pressure
>>
Pls marry me qtpie
>>
Dear Ciara,

Please get off 4chan and do your homework.

-Dad
>>
Dear Meg
I know you're using me. During your time being my girlfriend for the past few months you have formed great relationships with my friends even though you had none before meeting me. You found a sense of belonging with us. You want to go to our senior prom and you know I'm your only chance, you want to look like a big deal, you want me to do all this shit for you. I know you don't plan on reciprocating my feelings for you, and even though you can call yourself my girlfriend, you and I both know that you won't stop openly insulting me and flirting with guys in front of my face. You've called me dumb/stupid six times in the past week and a half. There is one thing you don't understand; I own you. You and I both know that all of our(my) friends see me as the leader and one to look up to. The only reason I've put up with this bullshit is because I'm scared to see what you'd do to yourself if I took these things away from you.
I can't even tell you this myself. I figured this would go without saying when I leaned in to kiss you tonight and you left me in the cold outside of your house.
>How do I stop these feels without killing her emotionally and/or literally?
>>
Listen, I'be always been kind of an idiot and I was even dumber back then. I don't really know what you felt for me or if you felt anything for me at all but it doesn't really matter any more. I count myself lucky to have been close to you. I'm sorry that I hurt you at all but that's just how things are. Someone's always going to get hurt. I hope that you don't feel as though it wasn't worth it.
>>
Dear Sarah,
I'm sorry things were so shitty for you. I wish I could have helped more. I wished you had let me.
I hope you find what ever it is you're looking for.
>>
File: Key5cs0.jpg (131 KB, 644x591) Image search: [Google]
Key5cs0.jpg
131 KB, 644x591
>>26729036
I don't know why you sat by me but i wish i would have talked to you.
>>
Your family is rich
So is mine

I am fit
You're well fit

Let me give you my smile to wear.
>>
>>26729036
lets fuck ,do drugs and listen to hard electronic music while we fuck
>>
File: computer_dude.png (46 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
computer_dude.png
46 KB, 300x300
Well, I COULD tell her anything I damn well please, as I see her everyday at uni.
But obviously I won't because I'm a pussy and I don't know her nearly well enough to ask her to hang out with me.
>>
>>26733416
good idea lets start with this
https://soundcloud.com/mute8recordings/smyla-hostage-siberian-dust
>>
What even happened to us? We were perfect together for so long, then we just drifted apart. I miss seeing you and hanging out. I miss texting you all day. I just miss being with you. It's been almost two years and I think about you every single day. You were the love of my life and I wish I could have told you, and now we're just strangers
>>
File: 1336539920175.jpg (451 KB, 1000x1548) Image search: [Google]
1336539920175.jpg
451 KB, 1000x1548
I love you.

Original cement.
>>
Hello,

There are multiple possible recipients for this letter, and I know that this will quite probably extend to other individuals who I have not yet met who I grow slightly attached to.
I've never formed close relationships outside my family, and I've abused them beyond that which is easily excusable. Nothing illegal, but I've probably irreversibly ruined their lives in one aspect or another. My lack of relationships has left me socially crippled on a true emotional level, regardless of how much you believe my superficial facade of a sociable individual. If you've somehow come into contact with this message, perhaps I've shown it to you or I was lucky enough to come up in your mind upon reading this, maybe it't not too late for me. In essence, I apologize for my inability to console you the way normal people would, a total lack of sincere expression of empathy. It's not that I don't feel, it's that I'm too immature to know how to share my internal sentiments in a way that doesn't degrade them to either a plead for attention. I want you to know that I've never consciously wanted it to be about me. I want it to be about you, but I'm not sure how I feel about you, and vice versa. If this message is addressed to you, I probably am more emotionally attached to you than I'm willing to admit, but it probably wouldn't work because of me. I'm willing to try if you are.
>>
File: 1455510870704.jpg (318 KB, 773x960) Image search: [Google]
1455510870704.jpg
318 KB, 773x960
You drive me crazy. It's not your fault but you do. I laugh/cry when I think about you. It's scary what you could get away with. I would throw myself into your abyss. I guess feeling insane is better than a few months ago feeling numb.
>>
File: 1453026798486.jpg (6 KB, 444x331) Image search: [Google]
1453026798486.jpg
6 KB, 444x331
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyEDZmqPvzo

Make more videos. pic related
>>
>>26729036
I liked you a lot more than you ever suspected.
>>
>>26731124
Catherine who?

What happened, anon?
>>
I said something really mean about you in the 9th grade which still eats up at me 8 years later.

I didn't even apologize and I'm really sorry.
>>
Why would you rather stand up then sit next to me?

What did I do to you? I just smile and say good morning if I walk by you in the office. I never said another word to you.

Why do you look at me with so much disgust? What did I do wrong?
>>
>>26729036
Give me the 9mm UZI.
>>
I want to fuck you, without the personal contact.

Thats why I need those pictures.
>>
>>26729036
I want to hate you but I want to fall in love. You're more trouble than you're worth but you know it.

I want to apologise and tell you I'm here for you. I want to run away with you forever.
>>
Simple: I love you in more ways than anyone else is going to love you.
>>
>>26733830
she looks so much better in that pick, gross
>>
>>26733738
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0t2nXuKsTWY
>>
I always knew you were wrong when you said you loved me more than I loved you.
Seeing you with someone else is like losing you all over again. Even still I can't throw out the photographs or the letters you wrote.
>>
>>26734387
10/10 friend
A superb reading of our local prose.
>>
I love you so much and that one time we screamed at each other and you ran out of the room was physically painful to me. I really miss when we were together and in love
>>
>>26729036
do you exist?

I don't think she does
>>
File: According to this.jpg (207 KB, 704x899) Image search: [Google]
According to this.jpg
207 KB, 704x899
>>26729036
Dear GeeGee,

I have come to enact the Emperor's Vengeance. May the purging commence.
>>
Love yourself S... I loved you.
>>
File: 1449384146959.gif (429 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
1449384146959.gif
429 KB, 300x458
>>26734002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P7iAj98hJo
>>
the poo poo comes from the pooper
it stinks like poo
and the pee pee too, but from vagina
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.