[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who agrees?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11
File: IMG_20160224_191033.jpg (71 KB, 720x813) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160224_191033.jpg
71 KB, 720x813
Who agrees?
>>
File: 1239298978824.gif (425 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1239298978824.gif
425 KB, 320x180
>2016
>anything can identify as a man
>mfw
>>
File: ceracigarettes.jpg (67 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
ceracigarettes.jpg
67 KB, 400x267
alsew op is a fag
>>
>>26723678
It doesn't make any sense. You're just removing the defining characteristics of the word and making the word meaningless. Those things are what a man is.
>>
>>26723678
I am not sure what this is trying to do. If we look at how society views these men, this is objectively wrong. Men have to be this to get anything close to respect. So what do they want with this picture? Are they trying to convince men that it is fine to not follow the stereotype?
Sure, you can still technically be a man even if you break all these, but then 99% of all people would want them dead, want to torture them and try to destroy them. Is it really correct to say you don't have to do something if you get such severe punishments for not doing it?
>>
>>26723678

this is such a troll image, made by a feminist, nu-male or troll
>>
no one really has to do anything. however, men who want to do well in life have to do most of those things
>>
>>26723678
>a man can be anything!
>but obviously we're still only going to date fit tall men with big dicks
>also, men can be emotional!
>drinking male tears lol XD
Tumblr.
>>
>>26723678
I disagree with the last part.
>>
>>26723678
>Men do not have to have a penis

You need the Y chromosome though ;)
>>
>nobody agrees with this image here
>if man gets legs blown off defending your freedom and ends up a dickless, legless, 3 foot stub who has to wear unisex medical frocks he doesn't get to be a man any more in your eyes
Fucking heartless, robots.
>>
>>26723983
>have a penis
never mind, there is one thing on there men have to do. if the SJWs don't end up taking over completely, future generations will wonder how we could ever be degenerate and barbaric enough to encourage delusion and self mutilation
>>
>>26723678
>>26723887

Given that it's all physical stuff I'd say it was made by a woman and not a man. They have no fucking authority on what a man should or should not be because they only think in terms of face value and appearance.

>be tall

Okay hold on let me press the "get tall" button because apparently we have one of these and aren't pressing it enough.
>>
>>26724053

he was never a man in the first place in the eyes of women bro, get a grip
>>
>most likely made by a gender fluid faggot
Trust me most women don't think this way
>>
>>26724053
I agree, in a way. It's a fact that you can still be a man even if you are the opposite of the list.

I only questioned the morality of creating this list. Because it is not true in society.
Are they trying to change society?
Are they trying to trick men into breaking the expectations of society (extremely shitty thing to do)?
Or something else?
>>
File: 1354872923374.jpg (60 KB, 445x545) Image search: [Google]
1354872923374.jpg
60 KB, 445x545
>>26723678
The feminist cuckening is in full force, lads. Girls are now saying you can be feminine, short, and dickless yet still be a real man. They want us to literally castrate ourselves and become their beta providers for life so they can bone Chads without worry. Some of us have even started submitting.

It's all downhill from here. Seems like a better time than ever to start the beta uprising.
>>
>>26723678
A man is a human of male species. To be male you nee a Y chromosome
>>
>>26723678
Well this is all true. To be a man you need a y chromosome.
>>
>>26723678
Makes sense to me.
It a man lost the lower half of hos body, he'd still be a man.
>>
>>26723678
I unironically agree with every one of those except for the last one.
>>
No, you will not be universally accepted as a "man" unless you meet most of those criteria, being a stoic helps a lot too

I have been accused of not being a man on several occasions, this is just a bunch of bullshit. It's a role and you have to fit the mold if you want to identify with it.

Fuck off feminism, you say one thing and then hop on the manliest man's dick. Say one thing and do and believe something completely different.
>>
>>26724187
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome
>>
File: Untitled2.png (626 KB, 691x840) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
626 KB, 691x840
For once an unintended side effect of feminism benefits men and you all shit on it? It's basically feminist rhetoric agreeing that it's okay for women to be masculine, and it's also okay for men to be feminine. Society tells men that they have to be big and strong and fuck the prom queen or they aren't REALLY men. Even you losers ITT are parroting the same bullshit about what a REAL man is. Fuck you. I'm short and weak and I don't give a shit about women or sex but I'm still a man.
>>
Men do have to 3, 4, & 5
>>
>>26725815
Youre only a man biologically, you fail to live up to what men are supposed to be
>>
>>26725878
No real man could ever bring himself to love a woman.
>>
>>26725907
I mean holy shit dude it's 2016, not even the fucking biology matters any more.

I'd ask you what you think makes a man but it's just such an arbitrary and pointless determination.
>>
File: 131328941726.jpg (80 KB, 595x394) Image search: [Google]
131328941726.jpg
80 KB, 595x394
>>26725815
>"Society" shouldn't tell us what a real man is or isn't!
>Shrill fat dyke-haired femicunts should tell us what a real man is or isn't!
>>
>>26724105
Neck yourself Manlet, do the gene pool a favor
>>
>>26725815
It does not benefit men. Naive moronic beta males believe this, and later on down the line they suffer for it.

I have no love for society, but I have to live in it. If men fall for this, then they're fucked. Women won't love them, their fellow men won't love them, and even their nu-male won't love them. Because we're biologically programmed to hate weak men. Weak men get other men killed, or make them look bad. Weak men are despised by women for being weak.

Feminism is the biggest shit test ever devised in history. If you believe this. If you let that define you, you are well and truly fucked.
>>
>>26724179
I don't give a shit about some uprising.

But it's true about the cuckening. It's nothing more than a gigantic sorting algorithm. Any man who listens or believes that shit will never, ever be loved by any woman. Not even the feminists.
>>
>>26726059
Believe it or not social justice warriors really do make an impact in society. Talk to the newer generations of kids, or to anyone socially minded and they'll tell you all about it with complete sincerity. There's nothing wrong with a girl marrying a girl. A boy can be a girl if he wants too, whatever makes him happy. This kind of thing is the same it's only a matter of time until everyone believes it.
>>
>>26726208
Believing something doesn't matter.

People won't be happy. They'll just be existing as society crumbles around them.

Thousands of years of biological wiring and programming for survival is working against these beliefs. That stuff won't simply go away.
>>
It is disappointing to see people so concerned with preening

As a wise man once said, it doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
>>
>>26723678
You're not a real man unless you have those traits. Loving women doesn't count.

Generation of wimpy kid.
>>
>>26725815
It doesn't benefit you, they're spoonfeeding you a bunch of sugarcoated shit and you're eating it up.

They say it's alright for a man to be feminine but here's a protip: it isn't. It's not what the majority of women want.
>>
>>26723887
Pretty much this, it's why I hate the "slut shaming" movement.

Slut is a descriptive word, if someone fits the description, they are given the word. If you don't like the word, don't be one. Or if you enjoy being one, then ignore the word.

I enjoy things that make people call me a nerd, so I embrace the word nerd. Not claim "nerd shaming" like a child.
>>
File: 1410950335888.jpg (109 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1410950335888.jpg
109 KB, 467x700
I have a theory:

These kinds of statements and posts and lists are all women's and feminist ways to test men. Not literal concerted efforts consciously formed by feminists. I mean biological hurdles to see who's worth it and won't fall for it (because they know it's bullshit after having fucked lots of women by NOT adhering to it) and who will fall for it simply out of never being chosen as a fuckbuddy for women and therefore being undesirable

Basically you either fall for them or don't.

You fall for them, act feminine, stay skinny, don't have sex or sleep around and wear girly clothes and remove yourself from the pool. They know you're an unthreatening woman of honor now that you've feminized yourself.

The ones who don't, men who know it's bullshit, who know that women are giant hypocrits, men who know women are walking discrenpacies, will laugh at this shit and continue picking up 4 girls a week with others waiting in line.
>>
>>26726308
>It's not what the majority of women want.
You missed the part where he said he doesn't give a shit about women.
>>
File: 1454949193042.jpg (70 KB, 720x522) Image search: [Google]
1454949193042.jpg
70 KB, 720x522
>>26726399
It's called Shittesting anon. It's a known thing.

Women may say they want these things, and they might even react positively when things go their way. But deep down they'll resent you. Why? Because women don't want another woman. They don't want a man who has no spine. They want to be lead, they want someone better than them. They want someone who they can parade around to all their friends, and has their seal of approval.

It's a sorting formula. The men who act this way will become orbiters, despised by women and men alike. The ones who don't will be desired. In a way, this is a blue print to a winning hand. Want to be desirable? Do the opposite of this.

pic very much related
>>
File: 1448410943154.png (115 KB, 480x144) Image search: [Google]
1448410943154.png
115 KB, 480x144
>>26723678
>there are billions of parallel universes and you are born into this one
I don't want to live anymore
>>
Well I remember once at work I said to my boss "I'm a man of efficiency" and she laughed and said "haha.. a man..".

1) I'm 6'0
2) toned
3) wear work clothes
4) I care not about how I project myself to others, so even if I wanted to "act" like a chick, I probably couldn't. No trace of femininity whatsoever in my voice.
5) I'm gay. I'll give you that one.
6) I crave sex daily.
7) Have a penis that I love having.

So what's the deal here? It's obviously not true that I'm a "man" since she laughed.
>>
>>26727293
She's either laughing because she knows you're gay, or more than likely she's one of these women who dislike the term "man" being used in circumstances like that.

Women who when confronted about it would say something along the lines "Why not just be a person of efficiency. Or just say your efficient. No need to gender it."

And these women are totally not feminists. Nope, no siree. Nuh uh.
>>
File: pronouns.webm (1 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
pronouns.webm
1 MB, 768x432
>>26723678
>>26724105
>>26726329
>>26726399

>guys it was a woman who wrote this, the slutty feminazis are at it again, damn women!

IT WAS 100% OBVIOUSLY A TRANNY WHO WROTE THIS YOU IDIOTS AND I THINK THERE'S A FEW TRANNY FALSE FLAG POSTERS IN HERE AS WELL.

TRANNIES ARE PULLING YOUR STRINGS LIKE PUPPETS BY TRYING TO GET YOU TO HATE WOMEN MORE AND MORE AND INSTEAD FALL FOR THE "IT'S NOT GAY BECAUSE I WEAR MAKE-UP AND CALL MYSELF SUZIE" MEME
>>
>>26723678
Eh men doesn't care about what other people want them to do. They know what they want and they go through with it.
>>
>>26723678
so pretty much if you're not tall you may as well not have a penis and resemble a man in any way
>>
>>26727405
No its the other trannies who wrote this

AKA a FUCKING WOMAN that wants to be a man.

You can tell because even though they claim they are men they are still actually women and so can only see men as their physical traits and don't understand anything other about being a man. Men to a woman is what they give to women, not what they actually are.
>>
I optimized your list bro. Turns out you need just one point.

>Men don't have to please women

Thats fucking it.
>>
File: 1443404038932.jpg (155 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1443404038932.jpg
155 KB, 720x540
>>26723678
>Men do not have to have a penis
>>
I'm just a human bean with a penis
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.