[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 12
File: 1456325938600s.jpg (6 KB, 250x203) Image search: [Google]
1456325938600s.jpg
6 KB, 250x203
how to lose weight? And dont be like eat less. I know that but there are like a million diets out there. Low carb, high carb-low fat, motherfucking everything.

WHAT WORKS. I am tired. Fucking 80kg on 175cm. I need to get rid of that shit.
>>
just eat less

it doesn't matter

count your calories

every time you eat something write the calories down

don't eat more than 1750 calories a day and do cardio workouts daily
>>
>>26719944
calories in calories out, bro

original bitch
>>
>>26719959
for over 2 months i am eating under 1700 calories and nothing is happening
>>
>>26719944
>>>/fit/
Read the sticky
>>
drink more water xD
>>
Eat less. All those million diets don't matter. Just eat less.

If you need further details/explanations, go read the sticky on /fit/.
>>
i do this >>26719959 but without any cardio

just jot rough calories in phone and dont care when u fuck up cause the net progress will be there if you keep on it (ie: 2300 cals one day is still maintence and if you go 2800 cals one day, that balances out 1 successful day)

jus gotta keep it up long term which is where people fail cause they make shit too hard and overestimate their own discipline
>>
>>26719944
I'm 5'11 150 lbs. I'm quite skinny and I need to start forcing myself to eat more since I'm not going to see progress at the gym if I don't. That being said I'm this skinny because of the lack of food I eat. Yesterday I had two pieces of bacon, a cheese omelet, and for dinner a piece of apple pie and a scoop of ice cream. That's all I ate yesterday. You can pretty much eat whatever you want but it's seriously all about calorie in/out
>>
>>26719988
and i don't do cardio but i am a very active person in my everyday life
>>
File: pureskill.gif (543 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pureskill.gif
543 KB, 500x375
>how to lose weight
>without eating less
>>
>>26719944
eat the same amount and run. cardio burns fat.
>>
>>26719988
Because you cheat you fat fuck.

Quit your "diet colas" and "snacks"
>>
>>26720029

??? Calorically dense foods vs Foods that aren't as calorically dense

You can eat one small pastry around 300kCal, or one cup of dried oatmeal which is 300kCal. The oatmeal will fill you up more.

Can also eat shit ton of vegetables with little caloric intake and feel full. Hummus makes this easier. I eat probably a half pound of vegetables with 140kCal of hummus a day.

>>26720033

Cardio doesn't burn fat, it burns calories. Cardio builds leg muscles and increases cardiovascular health/stamina. Burning calories = losing tissue (be it fat or muscle) based on your macro nutrient intake.
>>
File: memeLover.png (580 KB, 699x929) Image search: [Google]
memeLover.png
580 KB, 699x929
>>26719988
its impossible

Lets say that your actual weight is 120kg 180cm and no gym/cardio.

You have to eat over 2600kcal to even maintain your actual weight.

If you are eating 1700kcal you will lose weight while sitting in front of pc whole day.

Its math + law of physic. If you did not lose any weight there are 2 options:

1. You are lying or you do not know how to properly count calories.

2. You are some kind of deity that is able to curve space-time
>>
>>26719944
I've lost 60lbs in the past few months and this is how I did it

You need to eat less first off, but you also need to realize that if you're eating a lot of junk and highly processed food these are loaded with tons of calories and very little nutrients.
Your also a lot more likely to keep over eating if you eat these things, nobody has an issue over eating spinach but they do with pizza
Also if you don't like "healthy foods" you will after eating them for a few weeks, your taste will adjust so that you no longer want all the all the ridiculously sweetened foods that most people eat

The second thing is to do is to drink lots of water, just water. No soda, sports drinks, or juice (you should get your fruit from eating fruit not juice)
Drinking lots of water will do two things for you, first it helps you stay feeling full, and second it will keep you hydrated to work out

The third part is to work out. I have grown to really enjoy running over these past few months, it has started to feel relaxing and like a fun thing instead of a chore
If you have joint problems or something then swimming can be good too
Don't fall for the people who say no cardio. It is exercise and it will help you lose weight if you work hard enough
It also will improve you cardiovascular system, which is probably something you need if you're overweight

The biggest thing for me was also cutting out the constant snacking and switching to non-highly processed food
Its really hard to overeat when your eating like you should

I also recommend citrus fruit, oranges and grapefruit are filling, delicious, and full of fiber

Also you should read the /fit/ sticky to get any other info
>>>/fit/17018018

One last thing, don't let having loose skin or stretch marks stop you, these things such but if you do everything else and take care of yourself no one will care
>>
Iv lost 40lb since November by cutting out soda and snacking, still totally sedentary lifestyle.
>>
>>26720468
>still totally sedentary lifestyle
you should really work out

you're gonna end up like me with no muscle in your upper body so you'll be skeletonman but with big hips and big legs
>>
>>26720507
I know but I'm lazy and right now it's hard to find free time thanks to collage.
>>
>>26719959
I used to eat 400 calories a day and pass out sometimes.
Shit doesnt work at all.
>>
>>26719944
CALORIES O U T
A
L
O
R
I N
E
S

you fat piece of shrek shit. and when youve lost weight guess waht your life is still garbage you're just slightly smaller big fucking deal
>>
>>26720406
Is just doing cardio everyday acceptable? I do an hour on the elliptical machine everyday but I feel like it's not enough.
>>
>>26720773
If you just want to loose weight, yes

I plan on starting to really lift once I get down my weight and fat down where I want it

Some people suggest throwing in some light lifting but as long as you eat right and exercise enough you'll be fine
>>
>tfw you're an alcohol

Eat literally nothing all day, just a few drinks a night like a robot powered by ethanol. Still a fatass. This is truly dieting nightmare mode.
>>
>>26720952
Alcohol contains 7 calories per gram
>>
Anon I tried multiple times to "lose" weight but never took it seriously. What I did take seriously was lifting this past month and it has been the best route so far. I have only been lifting a month and i've lost fat and gained muscle all throughout my body. I was never FAT to begin with but I did have love handles and a belly. Now I don't have love handles and belly is much smaller. Still work to do, but I am only a month in and I am getting results. Cut out fried foods, sodie pop, and snacks. I eat Powerbar and breakfast drink in the morning, Peanut butter straight in the afternoon, fish or chicken for dinner with greens, and meal replacement shake after EVERY WORKOUT EVERY DAY. I stress the last part because I tried weight training last year and didn't go everyday which made me not see any results. Try your best to get a friend to do it with you, it makes it so much easier. I am by no measure done or close to my target look, but changes have been made and i've been getting compliments too. Good luck anon
>>
>>26720952

Just swap to vodka and diet coke if you're gonna be an alcohol. There's pretty much nothing in that.
>>
>>26719944
Don't eat carbohydrates, your body will start using the fat for energy instead.
>>
>>26721050
A 12oz beer generally contains 150-200 calories making it about as calorie-dense as a can of coke. A 12pack of them alone exceeds the daily allowance of a 200lb man. Light beer is the same, just watered down so you have to drink a lot more of it.
>>
Be a vegetarian. Chew more if you plan on losing weight. Chew less if you plan on gaining weight.
>>
192cm
92kg

Down from 110kg in 2014

Did I do good?
>>
>>26719944
I used to weigh 320lbs, today I weigh 165lbs. Was obese as a child and a teenager and didn't lose the weight until I was 23.
All it takes is counting calories and some light exercise, like 20 minutes of walking a day light.

My advise is to start slow with small, manageable steps so that you can change your current diet in a way that promotes healthy lifelong habits. Start by just recording the calories of what you normally eat for a week, just to get used to doing it. I used myfitnesspal, it's free and does the job well enough.
After the first week, start making small diet changes like cutting out unnecessary meals (like late night snacks) and substituting high calorie foods like fried chicken for healthier alternatives, like grilled chicken breast.
If you can make one change on that level a week and actually stick to it, you're in the clear. Once you're eating at the right caloric deficit all it takes is time.

You'll be hungry at first, but it fades quickly as you get used to eating less.
>>
>>26721139
>tfw no Matt Stonie bf to gulp down softball sized bites of food with and not gain weight
>>
>>26721158
How'd you deal with eating healthy? I think we both know that a grilled chicken breast is going to taste like garbage compared to fried chicken. The portion sizes as well, after a week I always crave an actual tasty, filling meal for once and end up getting fastfood or something.

It makes me think of disgustingly responsible financial budgeting that makes sense for saving money but doesn't allow you to ever buy something that you just really WANT and don't strictly NEED.
>>
>>26719944
Just eat healthy man.don't eat junk food or fast food. Eat whole grains and fruit and vegetables and nuts. Have limited amounts of dairy and proteins like chicken or pork. Eat three times a day. It's easy as fuck.
>>
>>26719944
Drink water
>>
>>26721291
The secret is only buying food that tastes bad so you don't even want to eat it. You get hungry and go to the kitchen then after looking around decide that you really aren't that hungry to want any of this shit after all. Great for cutting down.
>>
>>26719944
It's calories in vs calories out.

That's all there is to it. Diet and exercise.

It's not that hard. Have some self control.
>>
>>26719944
You got to eat like 2000 calories per day and go out more. Also, only eat organic.
>>
>>26721254
Biggest thing that helped me deal with the food changes was learning how to cook. With the right sauces and seasonings you can make boneless, skinless chicken breast taste fucking delicious. It's pretty easy to find some good, easy recipes for healthy cooking online, too. fitmencook's youtube channel is one I pulled a lot of dishes from.
Cooking in bulk was also a big helper. When I'm hungry I will always go for something that I can just grab and eat with little to no preparation, so making all my weekly meals in one or two days helped me stay on the diet the rest of the week.
>doesn't allow you to ever buy something that you just really WANT and don't strictly NEED.
I know what you mean, but after I got used to weighing how many calories each piece of food was worth I stopped wanting the tasty, unhealthy stuff so much. I mean yeah, it's fucking tasty, and there are plenty of times I get a craving for something delicious like fried chicken, but then I remember that after I eat the fried chicken I'll feel like shit for giving into the temptation, I'll be over my calorie goals, I'll probably still feel hungry afterwards and if not I'll definitely feel hungry again sooner than if I had my normal food, and it'll cost me more money on top of it all.

Giving in to those cravings stopped being worthwhile to me after a couple months of calorie counting, when I decided to just say fuck it and get some Reese's Pieces at the movie theater. Finished them in like three minutes, still felt hungry, read the nutritional facts and realized I had just eaten 500 calories worth of shitty candy. That's what I normally get out of a good lunch.
Which isn't to say I don't give in and eat tasty, shitty food every now and then. I just try to keep it to a once-a-month thing.
>>
>>26721423
>learning how to cook
Teach me how senpai. Are cooking classes worth it? I know many cooking YouTube channels exist, but I want to learn how to cook starting from square 1, as opposed to just t some recipes, if that makes sense.
>>
>>26721516
Well, that's how I did it. Found some recipes online that looked easy to make and had the nutritional info all written out so I didn't even have to bother adding any of it up. After I found a few I liked I just kept making them while looking for new ones and trying to add 1 food item I'd never used before each week.
>>
Try fasting senpai

not even kidding
>>
>>26721423
Hmmm, good point about cooking. I've been wanting to start preparing meals in advance too for convenience, so I can just grab something out of the fridge when I leave for work. I guess the key is setting up a system to support healthy eating so you're not just going for a slice of pizza at lunch or a bag of chips from the vending machine or whatever on impulse.

Thanks for the response.
>>
>>26719944
It really is eat less. That's all.

Listen: 3 years ago I was 5'11 155lb. Got depressed and all that shit, started depressive overeating, ballooned to 200 lbs. I let myself continue gaining weight for around a year, and then literally one day I looked at myself and was disgusted and thought fuck it today I start fixing things.

And all I did to drop around 50 lbs was eat two moderate sized meals a day and exercise for maybe 20 mins twice a week. That's it. It's that easy. You're going to be hungry and uncomfortable. But that's when you know its working. I lost like 5 lbs a week and was back to normal in 2-3 months.

And now I still do my small exercise routine but eat normally. Just use common sense and don't become a glutton and you can sustain your weight once you reach the desired goal.
>>
File: 0174 - mCv5Zk8.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
0174 - mCv5Zk8.png
135 KB, 483x442
This shit really triggers me and I know it's bait, but I'll reply anyways.

Fucking eat less. Download a weightloss app on your phone and figure out how many calories per day you should eat.

If you eat low amount of calories and still maintain the weight, then you are not tracking everything you eat. Why lie? Why cheat in a single player game?
No one here cares if you're 300 lbs and close to death, so why would you post about how "it's not working" when you know you're lying.
>>
>>26721516
Google / youtube are great resources, some cooking shows especially like Good Eats for example are super SUPER good for learning the basics of how to do certain things. What caramelizing is, how to deglaze a pan and make a sauce, etc. The important thing I think is to understand that learning to cook is a process. At first you don't necessarily know exactly how much to use, how much heat or how long, etc. Recipes are good guidelines but they can be bland since they aren't personalized to you. It takes a little practice and experience to figure out how to do things just right.
>>
>>26719944
If you have no self control and are too lazy to do any exercise, simply replace eating with smoking. Won't make you healthier but it will make you lose weight and i assume that's what you want
>>
>>26719944
EXERCISE

actually get your metabolism up instead of just complaining about muh genetics
>>
>>26719944
I'm currently trying to diet too. I'm a fat fuck and loved shit like candy so I found something to replace it: gum.
Just buy a pack or two of sugar free gum in some flavor you like whether it's mint or some stride sour patch kid shit and chew a piece when you feel "hungry". Not actual hunger but that bullshit you most likely do where you don't feel too hungry but just want to fucking eat. If the gum is good you'll feel bad for taking it out and wasting it or you'll forget about wanting to eat.
Also drink some fucking water
just be careful because chewing gum apparently makes you crave sweet foods, hasn't affected me so far in 2 weeks though.
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108 KB, 400x381
> Hey bots, how do I lose weight without eating less
> Hey bots how do I fly to space using my own farts as propulsion?
>>
File: 1407409029056.jpg (112 KB, 764x938) Image search: [Google]
1407409029056.jpg
112 KB, 764x938
I've lost 40 odd pounds by simply giving up on life, it works wonders
>>
I've been eating right and exercising 3x a week for several months now. After some initial losses I seem to have hit a wall and I'm still too fat.

The problem I have is that after dinner I'm still hungry. So I eat an apple. Still hungry. Eat an orange. Still hungry. Eat some yogurt. Still hungry. Eventually I end up eating mixed nuts and/or giant piles of carrots, both of which are relatively calorie dense. Shitsux.
>>
>>26722070
>I've been eating right
>after dinner I'm still hungry. So I eat an apple. Still hungry. Eat an orange. Still hungry. Eat some yogurt. Still hungry. Eventually I end up eating mixed nuts and/or giant piles of carrots
>>
>>26719944
Get my fitness pal. Scan and weight literally everything that goes in to your body. Cap it at 1500. Done.
>>
>>26719988

Stop lying. If you actually ate at a caloric deficit, you'd lose weight. That's the ONLY way it works. Doesn't matter what the fuck you eat, you'll lose weight if you eat fewer calories than you burn every day.
>>
Drink only water, work out, watch what you eat. Losing wait is the simplest thing on earth, granted that you're not a drooling a retarded. No specific diet will ever do anything if you're not willing to work for it.
>>
>>26722070
Don't eat "breakfast, lunch, and dinner" have smaller meals every few hours.
>>
File: team6497.png (590 KB, 775x547) Image search: [Google]
team6497.png
590 KB, 775x547
>>26719944
1. stop smoking weed
2. stop drinking soda
3. lift weights
>>
you need to get a dirty bulk going on. you need to bench and curl and lift the heaviest shit you can i mean like push heavy weights till you fail. do mad reps eat whatever the fuck you want just include tons of protein. use as much pre workout as healthy (it makes you feel like a fighter jet.) and turn that chub into pure thick muscle. in a year you will look like the mountain from game of thrones
>>
>>26722070
>The problem I have is that after dinner I'm still hungry.
Then don't eat more. Seriously, just do something else. I honestly can't fathom what drives some people to eat as much as they do.
>>
find your TDEE and eat 500 calories less than that every day
>>
>>26719944

I have been eating 1800cal a day since November

lost 30lbs from 260lbs, still got 40lbs to go, going to start cardio once I hit 220 and then up my cals a little

First 2 weeks your stomach will constantly feel unfilled, so you need to use will power after that you will start feeling hungry at the correct times and feel fulfilled if you have a normal sized meal

If you stick to a 2lbs weight loss you won't get that panic setting in and confusion whether you are eating to much or enough to maintain yourself

Don't rush yourself or do any stupid diets, If you don't learn to eat correctly you won't maintain your weight you will be skinny for a few months until you go back to your old eating habbits

This is what happened the first time I lost weight
>>
>>26722380
Do yourself a favor and start lifting now. Don't wait until you get any lower. I did and all that happened was I ended up flabby as fuck.
>>
>>26722424

If I had the money I would, starting to do a few body weight exercises. finally managed to do 10 push ups for the first time in my life after 2 weeks of stair pushups
>>
Alright OP, this is the only reply you will need. You ready?

High carb, low fat, low protein. Don't bother trying to count your macros, or anything but calories for that matter.

And yes, start counting your calories. When in doubt, always round up, and using multiples of 50 or even 100 should be accurate enough.

Try to cut back on all animal products. Just eat bread, rice, oats, lentils, beans, fruits, vegetables, etc. Don't go overboard on "cheat days" either.

This is all the info you need. Diet scientifically proven to aid weight loss and maintenance of healthy weight.

If you refuse to do anything now, it's on you.
>>
>>26722480
I remember when I was able to do real pushups for the first time. I spent 3 weeks doing push-ups against a wall and the moving to the back of the couch. Felt empowering to not fall in my face every time.
>>
>>26720029
more excersise maybe?
>>
Low carb high fat is where it's at. You won't even need to count calories because meals will actually satisfy you.

Excess carbs, especially grains, fucking suck. They mess with blood sugar, give you constant cravings, and cause inflammation. The paleo diet is pretty sweet.

Just make sure to focus on good fats, coconut. Extra virgin olive oil, grass fed butter, etc. Anyone who recommends low fat is completely ignorant of human physiology.

Also, you will feel like shit for the first week. This is called the carb flu, it all gets better after that.
>>
>>26722619

>carbs are good for you meme

He said he wanted to lose weight, not his penis.

>low fat, low protein

This is legitimate sissy training.
>>
>>26719944

if its any motivation at all i must say that as a skinny person you fat people DISGUST ME SO MUCH.

how the hell do you not see the first bits of fat start on you and think "woah maybe i should take it easy" instead of growing to 400 pounds... so gross.

the reason its so hard to date is that there are too many fat girls! they are the worst thing to ever happen to humanity.
>>
High carb low fat raw vegan diet. Lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks, its good shit.
>>
Caloric deficit.

>ground turkey
>brussel sprouts
>cottage cheese
>edamame
>salsa
>onions
>brown rice

Easy.
>>
>>26723377

Enjoy your vitmin B deficiency.
>>
>>26723465
vitamin pills exsist
>>
>>26723650

You're missing my point. It's clearly not healthy if you need to rely on supements. This is why zero healthy humans were vegan a hundred years ago.
>>
>>26719944
lol I'm 60kg on 176cm and I'm already feeling fatty
>>
>>26723714
you're right, but we now have the medical advancements to be able to sustain that lifestyle. Whats the problem?
>>
I was 90kg on 170cm before
>Start growing, now I'm 192cm, 6,3ft for you americans
>Started smoking excessivley
>High blood sugar
>Never hungry
>Eat <2 meals a day
>69kg now
>>
>>26719944
Eat healthy, don't starve
Workout, lift
20 min of cardio everyday
>>
File: 1426799065680.jpg (110 KB, 651x930) Image search: [Google]
1426799065680.jpg
110 KB, 651x930
>tfw 230lbs
>want to be 180lbs by the end of this year

Can I do it?
>>
>>26724299
>by the end of this year

Don't focus on long term goals, you'll probably fail.
>>
>>26723371
Lol, carbs aren't good for you? You have the enviable honor of having produced literally the stupidest thing I've read all month. You kind of need carbs to live. They are by and far the foundation of a healthy diet; I don't know why this gets you so salty, but facts are facts. Humans are carb-eaters, far and away. Standard recommendations for carbohydrate consumption are six times the mass of those for protein.
>>
File: IMG_20160224_125923834[1].jpg (667 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160224_125923834[1].jpg
667 KB, 1456x2592
I hate my body so much.
If you guys could say mean things to motivate me I'd appreciate it.
>>
ive lost 15 lbs in the last 2 weeks just by eating 500 calories every 12 hours, its literally as easy as putting less food in your mouth, you dont even need to exercise
>>
>>26725961
>15lbs in two weeks
I hate to break it to you, but it's mostly water weight.

If you start eating normally again you'll gain most of it back.
>>
>>26720038
there's literally nothing wrong with diet colas
>>
>>26726002
Aspartame is completely toxic.
>>
>>26725920
You have nice eyes
>>
>>26725920
You fat fuck, no girl will ever like you with that piece of shit body, especially her
>>
>>26725976
really? there is no way to guarantee that stays off?
>>
>>26723375
oh sorry fucking bitch that i have a mental disorder that was making me eat out of sadness. Im over that and i want to lose weight. SO i wanna change wtf is your fucking problem?
>>
>>26726205
If keep eating at a deficit you'll continue to lose fat. I'm not trying to say that you can't lose weight, but yeah water weight comes back.
>>
>>26725920
ugh fuck i have the same problem with these fucking huge saddlebags
>>
>>26719944
Just go on the Jared diet you even get to molest kids and fuck them
>>
>>26719988

You are full of shit, you fat fuck. Eat even less, or start counting properly.
>>
>>26725961

How are you going to maintain that?

Fine you got skinny fast, how are you going to keep it off without eating correctly?
>>
so this fucking made it worse. I'v maybe just have failed at counting the calories.
>>
>>26721423
so 4 hour ago-chan, any tips on sauces and seasonings to put on my chicken? All I do is put some black pepper and a bit of salt, it satisfies me but I always could use a bit more taste
>>
>>26726299
cant you eat at a 500 deficit for a month and then eat at your mantainence weight and not gain it back?
>>
>>26724299

I lost 30lbs since November and at the same weight as you currently

I reckon you could be 210 in 4 months until its gets harder to lose weight and 180 in 3 after that with exercise

No cheat days
>>
>>26719944
start lifting weights
>the easiest way to burn more calories is to get more muscle and heighten your metabolism
try to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables
>i know it sounds stupid, but they fill you up a lot quicker than junk food and they have very few calories in comparison
try to cut out chips, soda (or juice), and fast food
wait for your food to digest before getting a second helping of food
>the easiest way to overeat and break your diet is to shovel tons of food into your mouth before it can even hit your stomach, so eat slowly
the most important thing is to start off with something you can maintain for a long time because the most common mistake when taking on a new diet is to challenge yourself too much at one time
>if you feel like you are starving yourself, then you will eventually cheat and give up the diet
remember that the weight will not come off all at once, but try to notice small changes to keep yourself motivated
>try taking weekly/monthly progress pics and track minor weight changes on a digital scale to track progress and keep yourself motivated
>>
>>26726088

Are you sure? It's used in food and is GRAS:Generally Recognized As Safe. It's about as toxic as water. Aspartame isn't used that much though. Most people use sucralose or erythritol now. Aspartame went the way of acesulfame potassium.

Artificial sweetener is an interesting topic though. You should check it out. No need to get detailed, just learning the meaning of toxic would go a long way, and would be helpful in other areas too since toxic is a widely used word.
>>
>>26726334

you are not eating a deficit

you are eating 500 cal a day unless you are awake 24 hrs to eat 1000cal which I doubt
>>
>>26726397
>500 cal a day
>not a deficite
>>
>>26720038

Diet cola has 0 calories. It is impossible to gain weight with diet soda aside from the water weight which is excreted with your piss.
>>
>>26726397
wot? if i burn 2000kcal a day and eat 500kcal than thats a deficit
>>
>>26726397
>eats breakfast at 8 am then dinner at 8 pm
Not him but are you literally retarded?
>>
>>26726397
>>26726428

you trolling me boy?
>>
>>26725869

Please explain how Eskimos can survive off only animal products then.
>>
File: 1453798346875.png (201 KB, 700x3287) Image search: [Google]
1453798346875.png
201 KB, 700x3287
>>26719944
Just read the fucking sticky faggot.
Count your TDEE.
Count exactly how many calories you eat, and try to eat at 500 deficit. That much is enough already, but you can do some HIIT to burn even more calories, or cardio for overall health. Of course lifting is recommended as well, so that you may at least save some muscle, and if you are fat as fatass, so that you don't have loose skin.

Now, theoritically you can eat whatever, as long as you're on 500 cal deficit. BUT, if you eat 4 bars of snickers, you'll just about hit that threshlold, but by no means will you be full or have energy for anything. I won't tell you what food you should eat, just read a bit about it. Obviously don't eat chocolate or sweets, and avoid any sugary drinks.
Drink a lot of water, it's good for you, and you won't feel as hungry.
Did I mention that you should read the fucking sticky?

And most important of all - be meticulous in counting your calories. As I mentioned, a single snickers bar has about 400 kcal, so you may not even realise how much you've eaten if you're not careful.
>>
>>26726321
Not that guy, but seasoned salt, granulated garlic/garlic salt, fajita seasoning, buffalo sauce (there are low cal recipes everywhere), honey mustard. Just keep experimenting with stuff until you find something (or a combination) that you like.
>>
>>26726428
>>26726418
>>26726446

you cannot sustain your self on 500 cal let alone burning 2000 cal at the same time

thats not a 500 cal deficit

you mental case

A deficit is eating less than basal metabolic rate

I doubt your BMR is 1000cal and even if it is a 500 cal deficit is a death wish

you are all fucking retards and no wonder you are fat
>>
>>26726619
>he thinks you die if you lose more than a pound per week
>>
>>26726661
this right here fuck robots big vagina
>>
>>26726661
>>26726681

so you are trolling
>>
>>26726500
>>26726500
Lmfao, first of all, they don't eat "only" animal products, although their diet is mostly animal-based. Second, they have average lifespans among the lowest on the planet (40 odd years) and even that is with the most specialized anatomy of any human population (enlarged livers, shortened GI tract, etc).
>>
>>26726619

A deficit is how you lose weight. Intermittent fasting is great. You can go up to 72 hours between meals and your body preferentially burns subcutaneous fat. Any longer and it goes after visceral and intramuscular, which is baddish, but not eating kicks ass for losing weight.
>>
>>26727032

so you're a roastie

makes sense

stop being fucking retarded
>>
>>26719944
>not going on /fit/ and reading the sticky
kill yourself, you fucking retard
>>
>>26719944
Keto low carb is literally the way to go
>>
>>26727032

How tall are you
How fat are you
How old are you
>>
1: Stop eating stuff that is bad for you. You don't need any complicated diets or calorie counting schemes. You know what is bad for you. Fast food and candy and snacks and soda is bad for you. Eat healthy meals every day as a standard and bad stuff only once in a while as a treat. This will also save you money. Plan out your dinners a few days in advance and see how all that unhealthy snack stuff would just be additional purchases on top of this. You don't need it to survive. If you have a soda habit that is easy, cut out all that sugar and you go a long way. Use nonsugar carbonated drinks to help you get past it.

2: Move your body. Doesn't matter how. You wanna lift or whatever sure, I know nothing about that. But get your hearthrate up and a sweat going. Some play sports, I like to go for a run (or jog, or walk). Just push yourself a little bit. Run until your chest hurts, then start walking.
>>
>>26725869
>They are by and far the foundation of a healthy diet
Keto diets always fair well in testing, show me your proofs
>>
>>26719944
FREG's reflection is facing the wrong way
>>
>>26722070
Nuts are very calorie heavy food... drop that shit and eat infinite greens.
>>
>>26722070
stop eating nuts. nuts are a bulking food.

a handful of unsalted peanuts is like 250 calories it's crazy
>>
>>26719944
The basics:
>find out your TDEE
>count calories
>make sure calories are less than TDEE
>exercise daily

Don't eat:
>avoid heavily processed foods
>avoid added sugars
>avoid anything fried

Do eat:
>eat lots of fruit, vegetables, lean protein, nuts, low GI carbs (Yam, brown rice)
>flavor food with spices, salt and pepper
>drink water, unsweetened tea, black coffee

It's simple, but not easy.
>>
>>26719944
>80kg
Work out you stupid faggot.
>>
>People waiting to start lifting until they lose some weight
Literally what? Some of you are so retarded.
>>
>>26727761
Oh lord.
>being this delusional

I'm on mobile right now so can't be asked to cite anything, but a quick search of "ncbi keto study" will yield results confirming my position. It is well established that high-carb diets, which are the universal norm, are healthy, and even optimal. The burden is on you to prove that ketogenic diets are as well, and the evidence doesn't agree with you.
>>
>>26719988
So eat 1500. If 1700 is stagnation, then you're moving about 25% less than the average person.

So you need to eat 25% less.

After I got a step tracker watch I found that I move a pathetic amount every day and that's why I was a huge lardass. Lost 100lbs since then. Literally sitting around watching TV, sitting in a chair playing games, and sleeping are probably all you do.
>>
>>26721058
Ehh if you were never fat in the first place you should probably fuck back off to fit. Hurrrrr Durr muh weightlifting!! It worked even though I don't have the same problems as you!
>>
>>26728158
Fourth result.
http://www.artandscienceoflowcarb.com/research/
Some others
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2633336/
http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v67/n8/full/ejcn2013116a.html
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1373635/
>>
Drink unsweet iced tea and coffee instead of diet drinks. Both suppress appetite.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.