[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lmao rt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: 0QnTgQa.jpg (50 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
0QnTgQa.jpg
50 KB, 640x640
lmao rt
>>
Do black people not taste sage?
All the afro-diasporic cuisines I can think about don't use sage, and I know it's pretty prevalent in a lot of euro cuisine.
Maybe this whole spice thing is about an aversion towards the more "floral" spices, like rosemary, sage, and thyme that are more prevalent in colder climates.
They certainly are milder than warm climate spices.
>>
>>26718810
Back people think salt is a seasoning
>>
File: StVzMXL.1.jpg (41 KB, 637x383) Image search: [Google]
StVzMXL.1.jpg
41 KB, 637x383
Original #1
>>
File: dqRobH3.jpg (91 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
dqRobH3.jpg
91 KB, 960x960
Original #2
>>
Well most blacks are low/working class and white low/working class people make fucking awful food, including dry chicken.
>>
>>26718895
God damn fuck niggers dude
It's a white country and their lazy asses were brought to work and die, and now they act like they own the place
>>
>>26718810

I'm white and I think cilantro tastes like soap. We all learned in elementary school that genes do have an effect on taste perception.
>>
>>26718861

I'm a Southern white and want to fight you for saying this.
>>
did your wife's bull send you that pic OP? :^)
>>
>>26718994
I wish we could do more racially-focused genetics studies without being labeled as hate mongers or eugenicists.
Maybe if restaurants prepared food especially based on race, everybody would have an improved dining experience.
>>
kek at this butthurt dindu, i'd be mad too if my race was a complete drain on earth's resources
>>
>>26718722

I like how nignog's only insults are that white people for some reason don't know about seasonings which is clearly untrue, and some bullshit about white privilege.

I also love how an ape that knows sign language is smarter than the average nignog.
>>
>>26718895
>year 2050
>white people are a minority
>we can finally use "dey racist" and "muh nawrity" as an excuse
Bright future for me lads
>>
>>26719163

we will also legitimately be able to use WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET SENPAI
>>
>>26719163
>>26718895
Whites won't even be a minority, since they'll still be the largest group. Aka a plurality. Morons.
>>
File: don-draper-gif.gif (2 MB, 450x259) Image search: [Google]
don-draper-gif.gif
2 MB, 450x259
>>26719104
I didn't believe you but then I looked it up

There are apes out there that are literally more intelligent than the average African American

I can't stop laughing
>>
>>26719231

>prevent blacks from going to good schools
>laugh at them for being uneducated

Whites everybody

Cant wait until the last one of you dies
>>
>>26719231
don't post a picture from the best episode of mad men for swill like this.

they make itchy and scratchy for threads like this
>>
>>26718994
I'm white and fucking hate cilantro too, tastes like I'm eating a pine-scent air freshener.
>>
File: 1455546825776.jpg (91 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
1455546825776.jpg
91 KB, 600x361
>>26719266
>prevent blacks from going to good schools
>implying they aren't preventing themselves
>>
>>26719163
Black and brown people won't let that fly. The only reason white guilt exists is because white people have sympathy. We can actually feel guilt.

White minorities will be killed in the streets. Look at South Africa.
>>
>>26719229
This. Were not going to be the gross majority but there will be almost 300 million white people in the US by 2100 whereas right now there are about 180-200 million.
>>
>>26719266
dubs confirm this
>>
>>26719104
Most insults blacks throw at whites are that we're too well educated and well mannered and speak too well.

They can't even think of anything to criticize us with except slavery, a thing that happened literally before anyone on the planet now was born.
>>
>>26718861
ckeck
>>
>>26719266
There is literally nothing in modern day America preventing blacks from succeeding, in terms of college applications it's whites who have the shit-end of the stick.
>>
File: america4.png (33 KB, 469x724) Image search: [Google]
america4.png
33 KB, 469x724
>>26718895
The funny thing is that blacks will still be a minority. I hope they like getting beat by officer Rodriguez as much as the like getting beat by officer Anderson.
>>
>>26719419
Yeah it is pretty funny. I'm from Baltimore and I know both here and in Philly the Latinos hate blacks even more than whites do.
>>
>>26719038
I know everyone's ignoring me because hating blacks is funner than being a shitty autist who needs to kill themselves for scientific speculation.
But-
What if you could just send your sequenced genome out to a company, they could crunch the numbers, and send you a mixed spice that would be the optimal most delicious flavor for you.
That would be great.
>>
>>26719419
Whites and hispanics get along pretty well, and hispanics hate blacks even more than whites do, it's going to be hilarious in 40 years when blacks are all complaining about those damned racist latinos keepin a brotha down.
>>
>>26719442
I know a lot of Mexicans growing up and they hate the fucking shit out of blacks.

White people I always considered racist blush at what Mexicans have to say about blacks. Only Asian Americans hate blacks as much as Mexicans, maybe more.
>>
>>26719401
Do you know what I would hate to be?

Indian. Everybody makes fun of Indians. Women mock them, they're generally short, hairy and unattractive. They didn't make the cut onto the 'underprivileged list' so they don't get all the benefits of being a minority. They get shit on and when they come to a fairly obscure internet forum to talk about life they get told to poo in loo.

Yet Indians in the western world are highly successful, cause very little violence, are generally more intelligent and are in many leading roles that advance technology... but who cares because they sound funny and smell like curry right?

>>26719448
They already build the KFC's in the black neighbourhoods
>>
>>26719401

>ELECT BERNIE
>MUH STUDENT DEBTS
>I'M UNEMPLOYED BUT HAVE A MASTERS
>I CUT OFF MY WIENER BECAUSE OF SUBCULTURE
>OH NO ANOTHER ATHLETE SCHOLARSHIP COW GOT ACCUSED OF RAPE

Yeah college really determines success in life these days m8
>>
File: latina slut.jpg (46 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
latina slut.jpg
46 KB, 639x960
>>26719450
>Whites and hispanics

True, and it's probably the only interracial relationship that nobody has a problem with since white men love latians, and white chicks love hispanic guys.
>>
Black folk, seriously, what are you guys going to do when a race of violent psychopaths like Hispanics out number us whites?

We've given you a lot and these last few decades you've been as equals with us but you should see what happens in Los Angeles to you guys in regards to Hispanics. You're fucked.

Like Robert Mugabe, you'll be begging for white's to return. Over a million Mexicans cross into America each year. Your birth rates are on decline due to abortions and the decadence of the black family and it's crumbling thanks to AA and the welfare state and in fighting (what set you from nigga?!)
>>
>>26719550
If we want to keep mixed blood out of our societies, this is what we really need to focus on.

Getting white MEN to keep their dicks out of foreign women.
>>
>>26719595
Most hispanics are like 70-90% white anyway.
>>
File: latina4.jpg (57 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
latina4.jpg
57 KB, 540x960
>>26719595
But how can any man resist going balls deep in a girl like this?
>>
>>26719595
Who cares about mixed blood?

We should be focusing on trying to eliminate the inferior, not arbitrarily keeping superior people mating because of something stupid like race.
>>
>>26718722
I gotta admit I laughed at this one. Chicken needs some spice.
>>
>>26719632
Amen but I feel like a superior mix would be Asians and whites, or perhaps all three.
>>
File: latin television.webm (1 MB, 524x660) Image search: [Google]
latin television.webm
1 MB, 524x660
>>26719676
>a superior mix would be Asians and whites
Half-asian girls are qt, but half-asian boys are beta as fuck. Do you really want a whole nation of supreme gentlemen?
>>
>>26719714
Your webm makes a convincing argument.
>>
>>26719419
Why does the black population peak at 2020?
>>
>>26719792
They don't use protection and having babies by the thousands while white guilt has almost stopped us from dealing proper justice to the criminal element thus allowing them to perpetuate their filthy genes further.
>>
>>26719792
If I had to guess I'd say in the future there will be more available abortions and welfare, which probably stops incentivizing having kids to get gubmint checks.
>>
>>26719832
But they're significantly slower than Asians and Mexicans and are due to be crushed anyway.
>>
Their taste buds don't pick up on garlic and olive oil flavors. I also noticed that blacks don't like any sea food besides shrimp
>>
>>26720080
>I also noticed that blacks don't like any sea food besides shrimp
I'm similar, but it's not the taste, I just fucking hate fish bones.
>>
>>26719419
im glad the nigra population will stay relatively the same. i'd rather take the taco niggers over those kfc baboon niggers
>>
>>26720112
Haha pleb. There are plenty of de-boned fish options at fancier restaurants, as well as fried cod, eel, calamari, sushi.
>>
>>26720165
At least Mexicans are hard workers.
>>
>>26719792
Yea I wondered this too how is the study predicted that the growth will drop off in the future when it's been steadily increasing? Obviously it acounted for the growing births even with the same average number of kids per family as the hispanics growth increased by nearly 1% every ten years
>>
>>26718722
Meanwhile, most of the famous chefs of the world are white
>>
>>26718722
i don't get it

adjskndsfsdfgs
>>
>>26718923
Obligatory
"You'd think they had enough trouble with ships"
>>
ITT: white people not handling the bantz
>>
>>26719058
Struck a nerve, whitey? :)
>>
>>26719229
>>26719339
>this is what liberals actually believe
How about you look at some statistics.
%of whites in x country over the last century with decade breaks.
Then imagine if it continues.
Work out how long it would take for whites to become a minorty.
>>
>>26719419
There are almost 3x more hispanics than niggers in america what the hell?
>>
>>26726009
basically all of them are in CA, NV, AZ, TX, border states like that

if you don't live there you don't see them but whites are a minority almost everywhere in SoCal now, why do you think that state is failing?
>>
>>26718923
Of course we didn't want ships coming from Africa to sink, since they had our property on them.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.