[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most terrifying thing you've ever experienced?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 17
File: 1313090838958.png (556 KB, 1024x726) Image search: [Google]
1313090838958.png
556 KB, 1024x726
What is the most terrifying thing you've ever experienced?
>>
Living

Originality is required
>>
Not terrifying but fuckn gave my gf and myself a fright during dinner just then.

>pasta night
>sitting at our table in our kitchen getting ready to eat
>next thing we hear my guitar twanging
>and again
>gf freaks out
>hears knocking but it doesn't sound like it's coming from the front door

Continue???
>>
Starting first grade was extremely terrifying and on top of that all the other kids hated me.
>>
>>26714560

>eminem

No, stop please
>>
>>26714560
Continue to the next board, you aren't welcome here normalfuck.
>>
>>26714560
i swear to god if it ends with walk the dinosaur
>>
>go take a piss before bed
>walk back into pitch black room
>feels like someone is in my room
>something touches my shoulder
>about take off from the propulsion of the shit that is about to shoot out my ass
>turns out to be a lamp
spooked me good lads
>>
>>26714605
>We hear a raspy lady's voice
>"are you in there, I am here"
>I go into my lounge and saw
>>
i enjoy these threads, op
>>
trying to sleep with a fever
all i remember was i kept imagining these fat business men
thats all that comes to mind
>>
>>26714490
Seeing all these niggers on my once beloved r9k. Some of you space frogs are alright. But none of you coons are. Way to fucking go niggers. Now 4chan, the only safehaven for a wizzard or a robot, is raped and desolate just like your home country. Fuck i wish yall never invaded our country. Or at the bare minimum we still had segregation
>>
File: 239852582.png (272 KB, 641x366) Image search: [Google]
239852582.png
272 KB, 641x366
I have exploding head syndrome not nearly as exciting as it sounds so trying to fall asleep sometimes results in the feeling that I've been strapped to an electric chair which is also falling out of an airplane
>>
>me with 10 years old
>home alone at afternoon
>my sister's room is visible from the kitchen
>i open the fridge while looking at her room's door
>door is closed
>as soon as i look inside the fridge, i can see at the corner of my eyes that her door went open
>could swear i saw a kid with black hair and a red shirt for a second
>look again, the door is still open
>no kid there
>i slowly close the fridge and walk backwards to the kitchen's window
>jump over the window

Then i spent the rest of the day sitting in the street waiting for my parents to come home.
>>
>>26714627
This was meant to go here>>26714560
>>
>>26714490
>be me about 12
>Watching tv with my Mom
>she freezes up. doesn't speak for about 10 Minutes
>freak out
>she says through her teeth to call Dad
>cry like a baby while doing so
>Dad calls 911 and rushes home
>ambulance drives her away
>she was at the hospital for a week and never was diagnosed
Scared the Shit outta me
>>
>>26714673
Was her room's window easy to break into from outside?
>>
File: 1455929622090.png (936 KB, 884x1174) Image search: [Google]
1455929622090.png
936 KB, 884x1174
>>26714490
sleep paralysis

a psychosis caused by gluten and casein
>>
got a call for a job interview
>>
File: spookd.png (16 KB, 583x465) Image search: [Google]
spookd.png
16 KB, 583x465
I have a desk in my room right next to my window. When the sun is high in the sky and there are no clouds blocking it, light will be reflected from it to the ceiling, making neat shapes of light on the ceiling.

One day I was hanging out in my room during the time of the day in which light was reflected in such a way, but this time there was a really strong orb of light that was bobbing from side to side along with the regular shapes of reflected light. By really strong I mean that it must have been "concentrated" light, instead of the dimmer light that was usually reflected by the desk.

This sparked my curiosity, so I got on my knees next to the part of the desk that was reflecting light. I wanted to know what was causing the perfect circle of light that was moving from side to side on my ceiling. After a few seconds of looking at my desk and using my hand's shadow to try to pinpoint the object causing the orb, I figured out it was coming from the glass of water that was set on my desk.I didn't think much of it, I just thought that it was a pretty cool optics effect or some shit caused by the glass of water.

It was just something that I had never seen before, so I kinda kept "poking" at it with my shadow. The orb was unaffected and keep moving fast from side to side.

I stayed on my knees "playing" around with the orb by moving my hand's shadow accross it for what must have a minute or so. So I'm on my knees looking at the pretty shapes in the ceiling looking like a jackass, when suddenly I see in what is the usual desk-ceiling reflection the shadow of a finger slowly appearing from the side. This is a little hard to describe, but what that would mean is that somebody was standing behind me and moved their finger into the light and therefore caused a shadow on my ceiling to appear
>>
>At grandparents house in the sticks of Indiana
>Real fucking creepy house straight out of a horror flick
>I shit you not you pass an old cemetary and abanonded churches 5 minutes from their house
>One night I'm hanging out in the living room watching tv, everyone else is sleeping so volume on low
>They have this huge bay window that looks out into the front yard with no curtains
>Im from the city so im not used to how fucking dark it gets out there you cant see anything out of the bay window
>hear crunching of the snow outside
>hear foot steps coming up the small set of steps that take you onto the porch
>then hear nothing
>get the very strong feeling someone is on the other side of window staring at me but it's too dark
>Stay up until dawn staring out the window sweating bullets
>>
File: coffe shake.gif (675 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
coffe shake.gif
675 KB, 480x270
>on an eighth of mushrooms with a few friends
>walking around the middle of the woods
>Probably 2-3 am
>smoking pot
>too much pot
>friend says he feels funny
>faints
>falls like a fucking rock and smashes his head against the ground
>his headphones are rapped around his neck and dangle from it when we lift his head up
>headphones look exactly like blood
>He comes to coughing
>rush him through the woods trying to get out
>at one point he says he needs water
>give it to him
>Faints again
>hits his head on a fucking rock
>splits his head wide open
>blood fucking everywhere
>we pick him up running through the woods trying to get to our car
>as soon as he wakes up he pukes fucking everywhere then passes out again
>finally get him out of the fucking woods
>take him home
>he doesnt want a hospital bill
>have to force him to stay awake in case of concussion

Dont do fucking drugs kids
>>
stayed in an asylum or mental hospital for about a week

would wake up with marks on my bodies, got a scar on the sides of chest for no reason.

but the creepiest was when i woke up and there was a red handprint on my left arm - i could see the fingers clearly . furthermore, it was the print of a left hand

i tried replicating it with my right hand but couldnt get it as defined, spooked me out. it disappeared after like 30 mins
>>
File: 1456110814498.jpg (12 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
1456110814498.jpg
12 KB, 232x217
>>26715020
>somebody was standing behind me and moved their finger into the light and therefore caused a shadow on my ceiling to appear

di- did you ever find out who it was?
>>
>>26715011
Nope, it has a fence.
>>
Mommy told me to get a job once
>>
i gotta get outta this thread

im gettin spooked
>>
File: smsenGg.gif (38 KB, 169x201) Image search: [Google]
smsenGg.gif
38 KB, 169x201
>>26715186
i have a sneaking suspicion...
>>
File: NEETscared.jpg (76 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEETscared.jpg
76 KB, 409x409
>>26715238

Literally felt a tingle run up and down my spine. This is getting 2spooky
>>
File: Meatwad Smug.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Meatwad Smug.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>26715013
>a psychosis caused by gluten and casein
Lol, fuck off you diet bandwagon hopper
>>
>>26714490
Getting high on weed and walking to a local but distant grocery store to buy food at night. I was always convinced I was about to be robbed and/or beaten. No idea what caused such intense paranoia from weed back then but these days it's not as bad and I can better control it
>>
>>26714659
My fever dreams are always esoteric and not like stories, but different patterns of different colored lines and shapes. Tbh that's how I know I have a fever
>>
>>26715238
Oh shit dude, that happened to me too one time. But then it turned out I have autism and she stopped pestering me. Things always work out in the end
>>
File: 1435886714227.jpg (299 KB, 850x782) Image search: [Google]
1435886714227.jpg
299 KB, 850x782
>>26714659
My fever dreams include trying to fit a tiny sphere into a gigantic sphere 100x my size while floating on a fractal landscape.
They're always the same. Repeating sequences of impossible tasks involving shapes of different sizes and volumes. Theres a constant humming noise that comes from inside my head whenever I get these kind of nightmares.
>>
>>26715238

I was almost gainfully employed once in a wagecuck office position. went through all interviews, and as I walked towards the depressing borg-cube office building to sign the contract i was overcome by such dread that I ran home. told mummy they decided on someone else, acted depressed for two weeks, got free tendies
>>
thinking about the universe and death when I'm high makes me feel mentally claustrophobic in a way I can't describe and because of it, I get drunk more often instead
>>
>>26714673
Thats pretty spooky anon. You should've pretended like you didn't see it and walk past it and maybe you would have been able to confirm it. My house is haunted and I hear noises all the time but I just pretend I don't hear it and I don't know why I do.
>>
>>26715692
>>26717313
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16886804/#16886804

This OP described my fever dreams so well.
>>
>>26717428
Thanks for this, really. I guess I have something to do tonight. Theres got to be some sort of scientific explanation why we all experience similar dreams when on a fever.
>>
>>26717313
what's up with fever dreams involving geometric shapes? when my grandpa was dying he had similar dreams.
>>
>Be 16 years old me
>Be in grandparents village
>Village is on the Russian occupated border
>There is river, where I used to go and swim with friends
>Be there one day as usual with 2 friends
>5 Russian soldiers come to us
>They ask our documents and tell us to get the fuck out, even tho nobody gave shit about it before
>I tell them that we have been there whole summer and nobody hindered us.
>One of them gets angry and comes closer to me
>Another one starts talking shit like this is border and you have to stay away
>Tell them, That there is no border and the territory belongs to my country
>The guy who is closer takes out Knuckles
>Notice it
>Get angry and punch him in the face
>He falls on the ground
>Others reload their guns and point at us
>I raise my hands in the air
>They take me to their base

I have been there for 2 nights. After that, my grandparents payed money and I got released
>>
>be about 7 or 8
>staying at my grandmas house with a few of my cousins all similar age
>grew up in the Bay Area in California and grandma had an old ass house
>all houses around there were built all weird and the layout is horrible
>in her living room there's a huge window on the side that just looks out to this walkway between grandmas house and her neighbors house
>literally useless view but I digress
>me and cousins stay up late playing and messing around
>decide to go rummage for snacks and shit
>we all head out down the hall into the living room on our way into the kitchen
>turn to look out that window
>out of no where see this little kid skip past the window
>as I watch him he stops about halfway and just slowly stares at me
>that fucking stare he gives is forever burned in my memory
>for a split second think I'm just imagining it
>then hear one of my cousins scream
>holy shit this is real
>we all fucking book it to the room
>we're all panicking so of course we wake up grandma
>tell her what we saw
>she tells us that years ago there used to be a boy who would run down that little passage on the side of the house
>one day he tripped onto an exposed nail
>he split his head and was killed
>she also said we weren't the first ones to see him

My grandmas house was haunted as fuck have some other crazy stories that happened to me or other family members too
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 679x653) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 679x653
>>26714978
Maybe she was having a stroke?
>>
I recurring dream I've been having for a couple years. Have no idea what it means or its purpose, but it really hasn't changed one bit and the first time I experienced I was scared because it was so fucking bizarre and it made me feel like I might have some underlying mental problems or something. Here goes:

>Dream starts out with me and a couple of friends deciding to go to the pool
>We get there and go to the change rooms
>Walk into mine, for some reason it's my room from home
>Think nothing of it and change into my swimming trunks
>Look up on the dresser and my cat (he's completely black with really piercing green eyes) is sitting there staring at me just flicking his tail
>Once again think nothing of it and catch up with friends in the pool
>It's an indoor pool and one side is basically a giant window with a huge alpine forest outside
>Look outside and see my cat perched on a branch, staring at me and slowly waving his tail again
>Static begins to creep in from what sounds like inside my head
>Turn to my friend and begin drowning and beating the shit out of him
>Once he's dead, static begins to intensify and I look back at my cat except he's perched along the edge of the pool inside the building
>Staring at me, waving his tail
>Scene changes
>This I'm waiting in a car with 2 faceless men at the front and my friend in the back
>Environment is an urban, middle class street with empty dark houses in the middle of a endless, completely flat prairie with a dark orange sky
>Somehow know that we're waiting for someone to show up
>Look outside the car into the prairie and see my cat
>He seems an impossible distance yet I can see him so clearly it's like he's not far at all
>He's staring at me, slowly waving his tail
>Static begins to build up again, this time much louder, feels like it's shaking my head
>Look underneath my seat and pull out a gun
>Walk outside the car and shoot an old man walking along

cont'd next post
>>
>>26717778

>Shoot the two faceless men at the front of the car
>Then shoot my friend in the face
>Turn away from the car for a second, then turn back at it
>My cat is right on top of the car staring at me and waving his tail
>The static gets deafeningly loud
>Scene changes
>This time I'm at some environment that is really quite hard to explain what exactly is going on in some aspects
>It's a dark, rocky plateau, but there's a massive mountain arching over it but when I looked at it it really didn't make sense
>The flat plateau area was covered in dead leaves even though there were no trees, one side had a completely dead forest and the other side had a rickety old rope bridge going over a dark chasm with an old cathedral in ruin
>I'm hiding behind a single large boulder in the plateau area
>Suddenly, a little girl and boy emerge from the forest side
>They have what looks like bindles, but the boy has a man's torso attached to his while the girl has a man's lower body attached to hers
>They're both very grey looking and both wearing the same outfit, coveralls with a shirt that has some indecipherable writing that pops out in a way that also didn't really make sense
>Look behind me
>My cat is sitting there again and staring at me, waving his tail
>Static immediately builds up to freakish levels
>Pull out a knife and charge the 2 children
>Stab them repeatedly
>Look back behind me to hide but my cat is right behind me perched on a rock that wasn't there before so he is eye level
>Staring, waving his tail
>Overwhelming sense of dread comes over me
>Static is so ridiculous it feels like my head is going to explode
>Look back at the bodies and they're completely mangled to the point they're not even recognizable
>Static makes me pass out
>Everything is black
>Can hear whispering but can make out what's being said
>Some girl is singing but it doesn't make sense
>Suddenly the word "CARTOGRAPH" bleeds through the black in bricks
>>
>>26717873
Jesus christ how horrifying, how can you deal with such an awful dream multiple times.
>>
>>26717873
The fuck? Is your cat a psycho or something?
>>
>>26717927
The first time is the time where it absolutely terrified me. Especially since when I woke up from the first occurrence I was in a fit of sleep paralysis, and the static was fucking insane. It legitimately felt like my ears were being hurt and I saw my cat everywhere doing the same shit he was doing in the dream. Now, however, it just doesn't surprise me anymore and I became more interested in trying to figure out what the fuck it means. I'm a firm believer that dreams represent something, but this one is still just beyond me. Last time I had the dream was around 2 and a half months ago, and it hasn't changed one but, and it's still just as vivid as the first time which is something I find incredibly strange.

>>26717945
Could be, I want to say my subconscious is utilizing him as symbolism for something, but as to what that something is, I still have no clue.
>>
>>26718007
Maybe your cat is evil.
Or you have repressed murderous tendencies. Wish I could tell you.
>>
I've just had scary dreams
>wake up in bleak, abandoned office.
>see pictures of families and such
>instinctively know they're all dead
>go outside
>extreme cold and silence, everything is covered with snow, like a tundra with mountains
>feel immense anguish and depression
>find a computer terminal by a mountain wall
>turn it on
>female voice starts playing. Crying.
>"its all over. Its too late. I'm sorry. I wish there was something we could do to stop it. Goodbye world, we are all dead"
>feel joy for hearing a human voice, then immense depression again knowing I'm the only one left
>feel like something big is approaching
>start falling
>forever
>see a chair now and again
>wake up

Its the emotions that are scary, and hard to describe
>>
>>26718007
You are probably really depressed and anxious.
The cat being black probably is some kind of symbol of your thoughts on life being too harsh and making you do things you don't want.

I swear, if your dreams was in book, that would be pretty amazing book
>>
>>26718007
Maybe your cat represents instinct and impulse. It is an animal, after all, and that perhaps you find it difficult to resist impulses despite the negative effects it has on your life. The static may represent difficult periods or dilemmas, and the people you're killing your social relationships

I know nothing about you, but if literature class has taught me anything it's that it is easy to find meaning where there is little
>>
>>26718083
That is a pretty good analogy, but the cat in the dream is literally my cat in real life. Depression and anxiety would definitely have something to do with it though since the dream first happened to me at a pretty stressful time in my life, was very down on my luck.

And honestly, I have been thinking of somehow writing it into a book, but I don't think I have the skill nor the prose to stretch it into a full fledged story, especially one that would make sense.
>>
>>26717778
Post pics of cat
Don't give a fuck about your stories, faggot
>>
>>26717873
If you ever hear static irl with cat in the room, would you snap and try to kill someone?
>>
>>26714490
Knowing what this world is about
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (90 KB, 951x840) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
90 KB, 951x840
Getting raped as a child, or well not that exactly but about 2 years after the fact the rapist who knew my family showed up at the local convenience store on my street and smiled at me. I don't remember any of my dreams anymore, but a day or two every week I scream in my sleep apparently. I went to a doctor and it's supposedly my mind shutting out the event, and I'm somehow remembering it in my sleep? Not sure about the psychology behind it, but it's the reason why as a child I stopped staying over at friend's houses. It's surprising how short of a sentence a child rapist gets, he got out in a year and half IIRC and got arrested again for the same length and did it another fucking time and is now on suicide watch or some shit and can't get released.
>>
File: CUZ8PMXC.jpg (9 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
CUZ8PMXC.jpg
9 KB, 261x195
>>26717412
My house is haunted too, anon. I hear the chairs and closets making really fucking weird noises and all i do i hide bellow my blankets and pretend nothing is happening
>>
>>26718798
Are you a girl?
If so, greentext the rape pls
If you're a boy just fuck off
>>
File: 1446939181641.png (135 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1446939181641.png
135 KB, 500x332
>live in my apartment alone
>hear girl crying outside
>walks closer to the window (my apartment faces the parking lot)
>continues to cry very loudly
>starts tapping on the window
the curtains were drawn so I didn't se her but man was it spooky
>>
>Born
>In fucking Mexico
>>
>>26718896
Let's be real here.

If it were a girl, the rapist would be in jail for life.
>>
>>26714490
I had to save my sister and her dog from a rattlesnake once. Funnily enough I used a katana to behead it.

No I am not 300 pounds and do not have a neckbeard and fedora.
>>
I died for a few mins when I was 19. Shit felt fucking WEIRD for the next few days after that.
>>
>Dreaming
>riding in car with a cousin i never see
>he is driving
>there are car accidents on the highway everywhere
>people running about frantically
>we avoid the wrecks not understanding whats going on
>at one of the last ones we get out
>lots of dead people inside this car
>get back in our car
>continue on until we reach a bridge
>my best friend is there watching us with a rope around his neck
>I get out and start running to him but he turns and jumps
>i reach the edge and can see him hanging at the bottom, moving with the wind

That's like the worst dream I can remember, I woke up pretty shaken.
>>
>>26719451
Weird how? Describe please if you would.

I find this kind of stuff fascinating.
>>
getting rejected by my oneitis
>>
File: 1456275313968.jpg (10 KB, 460x312) Image search: [Google]
1456275313968.jpg
10 KB, 460x312
>>26719433
This is next level stuff, anon.
You have to greentext something like this
>>
>>26718890
You should really have your insulation redone it's probably stained with the blood of the slaughtered and riddled with Bones.
>>
>>26719451

Did it feel like you were reborn or something?
>>
>>26719456
Reminds me of a dream I had when I was eight.

>in some culdasac neighborhood hiding behind a truck, like the kind that deliver snacks and sodas to stores.
>se grandm across the street talking to someone in the doorway of a house.
>want to run over to her but a triceratops is bucking around like a horse between me and the house and scaring me.
>too scared to move so I cry wanting my grandma.
>wake up crying, pillow covered in tears.
>>
>>26714490
I had a dream where I went to a pizza parlour with my sister, Shrek was the cashier, he chopped my sister's head off (In a cartoonish way, no blood)
>>
>>26715088
>don't do mushrooms in the woods at 3am without a trip sitter

Ftfy
>>
>>26719511
>sitting in my room playing GTA5 a yar or two ago
>brother runs in and says my sister is outside and a rattlesnake is between her and the porch and her dog is hopping all around it
>grab my katana, a real one not ornamental that my uncle gave me years ago for my birthday
>it's a real replica of the brides sword from kill bill
>dash out the door and find this wicked mother fucker rattling and striking toward my sisters stupid dog
>run up and fwick sword down slicing it's head off

My heart was racing. The head tried biting the end of my sword when I poked at it. Scary fucking shit.

We had to bury it so it didn't poison anyone or the dog.
>>
>>26714560
Why are you here? What are you doing?
>>
There is a ghost who lives in my house. The house was forclosed because the last family was really scared of him and so i got the house real cheap.

Idk why they fucking cared though he isnt a mean ghost. Im pretty sure he was just a NEET/shut in who died and even in death never leaves the house.

You can just sometimes hear him late at night fucking around in the kitchen making a ghost midnight snack or somthing then walk back to his room. He might start getting pissy with me if i fuck with his room but the house is a 3 bedroom and i have no intentions of really using that room since i live alone so alls good.

My dog likes him also
>>
>Talking with a girl online
>Invites me over to her place
>Says she never gets any visitors since she lives in such a remote place
>Drive out into the middle of nowhere
>Lose cell reception as soon as i get off the highway
>Deer and animals all over the road
>GPS tells me I'm at my destination
>Old farm house with lights on
>The windows are covered with sheets, but I can see someone moving around inside
>Try to turn into her driveway and put my car in the ditch
>Car is stuck
>Start knocking on the door and calling out for help
>Can see figures moving but no one answers
>See figures in the barn
>Duck into the barn, shouting for help
>Only find cows inside
>Wander around in the dark, trying to find a way to get my car free, figuring it was a prank
>Finally door opens
>It's a husband and wife, the husband with a gun, shouting at me in Spanish
>I gesture to my stuck car with my hands raised
>He slams the door
>I put the car in neutral and somehow shove it hard enough to move it just enough that I can pull out onto the road
>Go home
>Later find out that her house was the next lot up and that I narrowly missed her.
>>
>>26719586
You should've eaten it man
>>
having no social capital.
>>
>>26719672
My dad tricked me into eating rattlesnake before. I thought it was fried chicken. Tasted a little like it too.
>>
>>26715088
Most of the time, people manage to do drugs without serious harm because they aren't fucking retards like you and your friends.
>>
>>26719535
i wonder what these symbolize
>>
>>26717344
why nt both?
>>
>>26719532
No it felt like I had died and what was resurrected was an aberration, a crime against nature, like a zombie.
>>
>>26719711
I used to have nightmares all the time as a kid but around my early teens I stopped crying and running from the ghosts and monsters in my dreams and turned to fight them, as cheesy as it sounds. It worked. I havn't had a nightmare since I was thirteen.
>>
>>26719773
That's cool. I can't control what I'm doing, it isn't lucid. I also can't make it lucid or I just don't know how.
>>
>>26719648
You have a cool elder tier NEET hiding in your walls or something.
>>
>>26719693
I mean there's no reason not to eat it. If you killed one, the least you could do is utilize it for something. Also, I'm pretty sure the venom from a rattlesnake is worth something because of the possibility in using it for antivenom, but the snake might need to be alive for that.
>>26719769
How did you die?
>>
>>26719841
Also, you should be aware that the most common cause of "ghosts" in a house is carbon monoxide poisoning. Get an alarm just in case.
>>
There was a period of time where 1) we figured out someone had been likely coming into the house. Some stuff had gone missing, and we just slowly noticed little weird things. And 2) this paranoid schiophrenic who is now behind bars was making all these threats to both my senpai and a few other families around town.

I think one and two are unrelated but anyway my family's house sits on a hill so it's not a normal layout, it's like four stories but not that big. bottom story is one room, and that's where I was sleeping. My folks where out of town and I was there alone watching all the animals (I mean, dog, cat, birds, not like a farm we live in the Bay Area).

That's already scary enough I think but I wasn't too worried, I had a week of freaking out that that guy would come kill us but I was pretty much over that at that point. I lost sleep but not anymore. But I heard a weird noise upstairs.

So I crept upstairs very slowly, and when I got up to the kitchen I smelled something like someone had cooked something. I didn't think to check if the stove was warm which I really regret but it smelled like smoke a little from cooking too. I opened the drawer and grabbed a big ass knife and was like painstakingly slowly moving around the house.

But I found nothing. Until I came downstairs and looked in the pantry, and saw that the basement door was ajar.

I didn't go down there. I didn't sleep. And we got all the locks changed and stuff stopped happening. More evidence that someone was coming into the house.
>>
I once meet myself from 7 years in the future, kinda fucking spooky
>>
>>26719947
And I should point out we have rat traps down in the basement so we never leave that door open so the animals don't get down there and eat rat poison or something.
>>
a big dog mauled my leg as a kid. I now uncontrollably freeze in fear when I hear barking next to me. Even thought I love animals and owned plenty cats and dogs alike.
>>
>>26719970
Did you guys fuck?

Original comment, feed the robutt.
>>
>>26719813
Just look around and think "this shit isn't real".
At that point, I usually try and materialize a gun and shoot myself.
Or I turn into goku and go ss3 and fly around
>>
>>26717555
Fucking Eastern Europe
>>
>>26720088
I always try to summon a girl to fuck but it never works.
>>
>>26720054
No, he told me to not trust the book
I have still no idea what he meant
>>
>>26720102
I try and do it really fast before I wake up.
I usually turn and find some middle aged maid bent over dusting and I'll just run up and stick my dick in her and keep thrusting until I wake up.
Feels bretty gud desu familia
>>
>>26720140
Last time I tried it I turned into a Japanese girl in front of a mirror.

It was kinda cool but not what I wanted.
>>
>>26720153
>became qt jap grill
Literally a dream come true
Should've undressed yourself and felt that tight body, perky nips, and tight vagina.
If I meet you in the dream world, I'm gonna fuck you.
Maybe you subconsciously want to be a girl?
>>
>>26720180
Oh i'd become a girl in a heartbeat, it'd be way easier than this life. I did get naked too in the dream.

It isn't the first time I had a dream where I was a girl but it was the first where I was a cute Asian.
>>
>>26720192
Please greentext/describe all of your other girl dreams.

Are you at all feminine?
Why not go on hormones and let me breed you whilst cuddling?
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 420x236
>be me
>look in the mirror
>>
>>26720229
I could probably look alright if I put the effort into it but as of now, my shoulders are too broad and i'm just a little too masculine. On the upside I can grow a bitching beard. I can get my voice to sound passable as a younger girl on a mic though.

The other girl dreams were really weeby though. I was Yomiko Readman once and had paper powers and Ed and Als teacher from Fullmetal Alchemist where I fought a couple of other alchemists.

In the Asian girl dream I was in a bathroom when I figured it was a dream and started trying to drum up a girl. I washed my face in the sink for some reason and when I looked up from the towel I was a young Japanese girl with long black hair and a nice body, c-cup tits I think. Decent size.

I immediately started taking clothes off and looking for my dick to no avail. It was pretty neat.

I had a dream I was a convincing trap once too.

It's funny cuz I like being a guy and having a dick but being a hot girl would be like life on autopilot. I'd have a ball. Cute girls don't realize how good they have it and squander it.
>>
I thought i would either die from never sleeping again or go insane from hallucinations, all while beeing in a hospital and having puzzled doctors around me
>>
>>26719841
Nah its deffitenly a ghost because my dog can sense him and paranormal activity shit happens in his room and the kitchen at night

>>26719875
How does carbon monoxide cause my cupbards to open and shut, somtimes cough at night, and play with my dog?
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.