[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't you have a long distance gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13
File: Untitled.jpg (69 KB, 480x697) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
69 KB, 480x697
why don't you have a long distance gf?
>>
File: 23.jpg (68 KB, 482x706) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
68 KB, 482x706
surely it's better than being alone with literally no one to empathize
>>
>>26713109
I have like 20+ with catfish.
I've even had phone sex.
It's nice to hear a girls voice moan for you, just sucks cause she's imagining someone else.
>>
she looks like a fucking downy
>>
>>26713109
Bish, I'm in her living room right now. She only lives 2 hours away so it's not too bad.
>>
>>26713109

I do. Shit is cash. We meet up every few months and fuck a lot.
>>
>>26713137
This, except I pretend to be the girl

At one point I had about a dozen "boyfriends" at the same time + a bunch of orbiters.

/soc/ faggots are so desperate and are absolute normalfags
>>
File: wd.jpg (179 KB, 956x960) Image search: [Google]
wd.jpg
179 KB, 956x960
>>26713150
sorry she's not up to your standards :^)
>>
File: 1453724761433.jpg (46 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
1453724761433.jpg
46 KB, 800x539
Serious long distance relationships sound real sad, not this "I just want nudes so I'll kik a girl for a few weeks." Knowing there's a girl who shares sincere feelings for you, but you can't touch or interact outside of skype. It's a bittersweet feel. The worst feeling of all is the idea that one day you will stop talking all together for some reason or another.
>>
>>26713123
I do have one and she's from Korea.
Honestly, it's not worth it.
Words are nice and shit but it'd be nice to fuck her.
>>
File: 23.jpg (62 KB, 482x711) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
62 KB, 482x711
>>26713201
no chance of meeting up? shes coming here this summer
>>
>>26713193
long distance relationships are fucking jokes. As a male you're essentially just her trash can for feelings to dump on. The instant these girls receive attention in real life they'll just break it off because none of them take online relationships seriously and they shouldn't.

You don't love them. You love some fantasy person you've created in your head. They love some fantasy person they've created. It's all fake.
>>
>>26713228
We plan to meet up by next winter. At the earliest. Which is fucking far from now and even then there's no real guarantee. Interpals was ultimately more fucking trouble than its worth.
>>
>>26713287
you're obviously way too cynical for it to be even remotely possible. you'll understand someday and hopefully you don't push them away with that sad outlook of yours
>>
They're jokes even if you were actually with them and they moved. That shit doesn't last, it doesn't work, and if it's just someone you meet online it's either a catfish or two really lonely people. It's not even really dating, it's just some random person you talk to and use to distract you from reality.
>>
>>26713287
I'm this anon>>26713201 and I have to say, you are right. 100% correct. It's all bullshit and you don't even get to know their real personality. It's all just Internet personas on both sides. You're better off being single than having an online relationship.
>>
File: edgf.jpg (82 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
edgf.jpg
82 KB, 960x960
>>26713366
>That shit doesn't last, it doesn't work
>>
>>26713366
But I could be wrong, anything's possible but I don't think it'd be a lasting relationship if it's only long distance
>>
>>26713201
>>26713193
This to the max. First ever gf was long distance when I was in highschool. We traded nudes and had phone sex and shit but desu senpai it wasn't worth it. Like sure it was a real confidence booster to have a girl care for you and call you hot and hear her say I love you, but on the flip side you feel super cucked. Like I never thought I'd be the jealous type but I found out by dating her that I am, she could have been riding the cock carousel and I would have been none the wiser as long as she didn't tell me. Plus, even if she did do that and told me, it wasn't like I could do anything about it. Anyway, after 3 months I broke up with her because of me feeling like a cuck, the fact I thought I could get a gf in town and for some other reasons. But anyway, I guess if you've never had a gf before it's a good experience to find out what you're like as a boyfriend and what to expect when dating someone.
>>
>>26713388
lmao this too
>>
I do, but I'm not proud of it at all.
>>
>>26713188
Ayy lmao looks like a patient cancer with wig
>>
>chat on kik and trade nudes occasionally
Not a relationship
>live far away but see each other occasionally and have sex
A relationship

Be sure to understand the difference.

t. have a long distance relationship, see her about once every 2 weeks.
>>
>>26713404
>it's a good experience to find out what youre like a boyfriend and what to expect from dating someone
Yes, anon. Perfect. That's exactly how I feel with mine. I realized I'm the jealous type too, mainly because I met this girl on interpals meaning she had friends from all over the world. And I know they flirt with her and one even confessed to her. While she was dating me and she called me crying about it.
TL;DR
Don't do long distance relationships. If it's not a catfish, it's a mentally ill girl with huge insecurities.
>>
I did, she lived 600 miles away.
Went and saw her, stayed with her for a few days. It was a lovely time, but after I returned home she changed. Clingy, doubtful, just super demanding of attention and berated me if I was busy. She was a pill-addict and an alcoholic, I found out, as well as a huge party slut. Not worth it. Long distance is fun, but in the end it's not really worth it.
>>
>>26713528
ayy lmao you're going to be alone forever unless you settle for someone with a fraction of her beauty
>>
>>26713137
How much time does it take to juggle so many? Sounds like it would be a full time job
>>
Each one I've had left me feeling like a sack of stupid shit. Unless we both plan to meet up IRL very soon, I'm never dating someone through the Internet again; the farthest I'll ever go is erotic roleplay.
>>
>>26713109
Because we dated for 3 years and that god damn fucking whore was cheating on me with random guys online for the last year and a half of our relationship.
>>
Because it's a sure way to get cucked... Not even memeing.
>>
>>26713786
>implying a robot has better things to do with his time
>>
My bf and I are pretty good, I'm in Vancouver, BC and he's in Orange County.

We met on the chans and been together 2 years
Met each other's families and hung out and both families during holidays, they're pretty approving and we try to meet every 3 months at least.

Better than any other relationship I've had
>>
>In a long distance relationship with best friend of two years. Dating now for almost 6 months. Never met irl.
>Works two jobs, never has time for me.
>Get her gifts, try to talk all the time, do all kinds of shit to make her happy and be a good boyfriend.
>She ignores me half the time I text or call her.
>Never wants to Skype me.
>Wants to meet up, but just like for not talking to me, there's always an excuse not to.
>Usually blames shit on being tired/working and crap.

I'm pretty sure I'm being cucked. Should probably mention it's also my first relationship with someone. We get along well when we actually talk, but she never actually talks to me, and I feel like I might as well be single, like I can't even do a long distance relationship right. I'm planning to wait until our 6 month anniversary and see if she remembers it and does anything for me. If she does, I might give her a chance and wait a while longer to see if things improve. If not, I'm planning to break it off.

Don't do long distance guys. It's a trap, and even if it's not you'll still probably feel like a cuck. Only thing I got out of it is like some anons said, I learned what I'm like as a boyfriend.

Pic related, my gf.
>>
>>26714989
prob getting cuck'd
>>
>>26713109
Because I am not a cuckhold.
>>
>>26714989
>Works two jobs
More like, works one job and Chad's dick.
>>
>>26715016
Probably. I know she was kind of a party slut before we were dating, so honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all. Oh, and she used to be a single mom too, but her kid died last year. There's more, but I'm not gonna go into it. Honestly, if we didn't so close somehow, I wouldn't go anywhere near her. She's basically a walking red flag, as much as I hate to admit that about my own girlfriend. But somehow I love her, and it would break me to know she's with someone else, which is why I haven't broken it off already. And honestly, I don't think I'll ever find anyone else who I like that actually wants to date me. Despite all her flaws and glaring red flags, she does somehow look past a lot of my flaws, and she's also the only person I feel I can be 100% myself around, you know? I know it's a shit relationship, but I just can't bring myself to end it.
>>
>>26713188
how old is she, looks underage and kind of gremlin like
>>
>>26713109
cause long distance is absolute shit
not even once
>>
>>26713188
feel like I'm in a korean horror film
>>
>>26713188
Would you say she's precious to you? Does she happen to have a thing for gold rings?
>>
File: 1447708784887.png (621 KB, 772x960) Image search: [Google]
1447708784887.png
621 KB, 772x960
>>26713109
I tried it once op, didn't work out. I would for sure do it again but no such luck finding a grill that can tolerate my personality
>>
KEKS. YOU'RE ALL FUCKING KEKS. YOUR LONG DISTANCE GIRLFRIENDS ARE ALL FUCKING RIDING CHAD'S DICK AND YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW IT.
>>
File: efw.jpg (78 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
efw.jpg
78 KB, 720x960
>>26715212 shes 19
>>26715265
>>26715318
you guys crack me up
>>
>>26715541
she's okay, but there is something a bit "off"
>>
>>26713287
this. never again will I ever be in a relationship where I don't very closely know the person and aren't best friends with them.
>>
>all these normalfags using 'bae' and other facebook-tier cancer

holy fucking shit, please fucking die
>>
>>26715560
forehead?

blox bux
>>
>>26715560
> she's okay, but there is something a bit "off"
Hint: Yeah, by 1.
five head
>>
>>26715611
>>26715639
>doesnt like a large forehead to kiss or cum on
pleb taste
>>
I have a long distance bf, but we were online friends for awhile. I wish I could meet him. we are trying to wait until after college. Online dating is tough, but it's nice to be able to talk about stuff and get to know one another easier
>>
>>26715658
> implying that I don't like
I concurred that it is "off", I did not say that I did not like

pleb logic
>>
>>26715710
u f o k i n wot
>>
>>26715707
He's riding Stacy right now. Not like it matters since you're probably on Chad's dick anyway you slut.
>>
>>26715759
Thanks for the laugh haha
>>
>>26713188
Bro i know you like her, but honestly she's on my nightmares now
>>
>>26715541
I'm quite sure thats a man
>>
>>26715837
>>26715870
honestly these baits suck. im going to have to go to another pond if this continues
>>
If you've never kissed your "gf" you have no gf.

nb
>>
>>26714948
You two should lay off the irony a bit in your texts. You should be more sincere and straightforward, able to proclaim your love for one another without jokes.
>>
>>26713109
Because I witnessed a long distance relationship fizzle out when the guy ultimately got cucked..
>>
>>26713109

LDRs are a childish dream. I can only speak from personal experience and they've all turned out bad. I've seen friends rot away because of them. You cannot underestimate the importance of physical contact. LDRs are a temporarily solution for a real relationship.
>>
>>26713123
kookuck
>>
>>26716079
If you're in a LDR, you're a member of the Ku Kucks Klan.
>>
>>26715150
Her kid died lmao wtf
>>
>>26716548
Yup. Her family has a weird ass medical history and apparently got passed on to her daughter. Got sick and died, doctors had no idea wtf happened. I had to talk her through the whole experience as it happened to make sure she didn't kill herself or get drunk or do other stupid shit because emotional issues and shit.
>>
>>26716069
i like bitter fags claiming all LDRs to be childish impossible etc
i had one too and it failed, but thinking its always the case just because not everyone makes it is the definition of stupidity
following that logic every relationship is childish and turns bad, because hurrdurr lots of them do
>>
They dont want anything to do with me either.
>>
File: um.jpg (23 KB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
um.jpg
23 KB, 245x240
>>26715150
>party slut
>single mom
>long distance relationship

You are 100% being cucked. Do you think a PARTY SLUT just all of a sudden stops wanting to get dicked? You're sure as hell not dicking her (and she doesn't even want to meet you), so someone else is. More likely a dozen other people are.

You're her emotional tampon. When one of her 10 Chad fuckbuddies doesn't show up one night to fuck her silly, she seeks out her little validation pet - you.

Ghost her immediately if you want to exit this situation with even a shred of dignity intact.
>>
>>26716639
As of now I've been ghosting her for the past 3 days or so. Waiting to see what she does. So far she hasn't contacted me at all. Our anniversary is on the 27th, so if nothing happens by then, I'm ending it because this is a bullshit one-way relationship in which I'm probably being cucked anyway. I don't wanna be alone, but shit, at least there's a tiny chance of a miracle happening and finding someone better, right?
>>
>>26716737
That's good, anon. I can't fully empathize because I fucking love solitude. Like, if every other human on earth died tomorrow I'd be just fine.

She's just using you, on her terms, and you need to get outta there.
>>
>>26716737
Youll always think you cant find someone better
And trust me you always will find someone better
Ive had femanon gfs and thought no girl irl could ever be as good as them and that thought depressed me a lot
When i found my current gf( first time irl) i compketely changed my mind
Now i think ill never be able to find such a qt/hot yet so autistic and fun to be around girlfriend
>>
Where do you even find girls for a long distance relationship?
>>
>>26716988
any social media that allows you to network with people far away
>>
>>26713109
>>26713123

>ur my angel
>your bear loves you
Jesus fucking Christ, people send messages like that? If I was a girl, I'd spit on your face out of sheer disgust
>>
>>26713327
>even then there's no real guarantee
your probably texting a guy lol
>>
>>26717000
Yeah but I mean where abouts on that social media, I have a facebook and many other things, even online gaming yet I have never found one
>>
>>26717012
you'd be surprised at the amount of girls that like cutesy talk like that

why do alot of girls like to their guys daddy? its a complete turn off for me because it makes the whole thing sound incestuous. only girls really do this, it would seem completely weird if I guy called his girl mommy while fucking
>>
>>26713109
> talking to a roastie i'm not even fucking
lmao i dont think my pride could take that..

you do realize that women mostly want attention and guys want sex, hence the age old trade of a dinner date for sex. in this situation you're basically giving the girl what she wants and getting nothing in return. maximum cuck, anytime i hear about ldr i cringe for the guy..
>>
My ldr gf just moved in with me actually.
She was in france and I was in los angeles.
We had to wait 4 years because of a situation i had with my family but that got fixed last year and we could finally do it.
I took her virginity.
People who say ldrs don't work are useless weak faggots
>>
>>26717060
I'd actually love a girl to call me daddy since I'm a incest loving, role playing degenerate. Calling an older woman mommy while she nurtures me with her breast milk would be nice too... ugu
>>
>>26716970
I don't know man. I appreciate the positive thoughts, but I literally got my first girlfriend at 18. And a long distance one with a whole world of issues and massive red flags at that. I just don't know how another girl is gonna just pop into my life again like that. Based on my past experiences, I'm just not too optimistic about it.
>>
>>26717141

The only positive post about ldr on this thread

Best wishes to you and your qt 3.14 gf Anon
>>
>tfw russian internet gf
>tfw she vocaroos songs and we talk every day
>tfw she tells me she loves me
>tfw shes a virgin
>>
File: 1370047643005.jpg (46 KB, 336x300) Image search: [Google]
1370047643005.jpg
46 KB, 336x300
>tfw had internet gf
>met her in real life
>became actual couple
>>
File: dsc_0062-7.jpg (954 KB, 4608x3072) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0062-7.jpg
954 KB, 4608x3072
>>26717388
>tfw had an internet gf
>"relationship" lasted for almost 2 years
>we finally meet
>two days later she says she doesn't love me
>as she said that I had a ring clutched in my pocket
>I was going to propose to her that day
>tfw
>>
>>26717584
I hear about this too much for it to be real.
Had you not sent pics or video chatted or anything? Me and mine saw eachother completely before we "met" in person.
I guess some girls are cunts though. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>26717604
We saw every part of each other over video chat and spent thousands of hours talking on skype.
Things just aren't the same over camera and when you're physically with someone.

Also, she's my first kiss so at least that is out of the way.

We both are pretty attractive though she wasn't a virgin and I still am. The furthest we went is me fingering her and getting head, didn't even cum though.
>>
Been in LDR for 6 years. Met him once. Two separate sides of the planet.

I WISH I was just a county away.
>>
>>26713287
This anon has a point. They're usually all talk.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.