[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Red flags for a Boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 16
File: 1456108994741.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1456108994741.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>He's a men's rights activist
>>
>>26711315
Do people genuinely call themselves "Mens Rights Activists?" I thought it was a meme.

Not that I support feminism either. Feminism is cancerous now.
>>
>>26711372
What is the most cancerous aspect of feminism? I mean how is it harmful, really?
>>
File: 1454887388693.jpg (68 KB, 850x1182) Image search: [Google]
1454887388693.jpg
68 KB, 850x1182
This is now a loli thread.

Thanks.
>>
>he watches "pro" sports
>he uses the word "hype" unironically
>he has virgin talk
>he "doesn't" wear boxer briefs
>he cries "himself" to "sleep"
>>
>he's a feminist
>he supports Bernie
>he wouldn't mind being part of a poly relationship
>he lives in Portland
>he has gay/trans/etc friends
>he browses Reddit
>he LITERALLY wears a fedora
>>
>>26711387
>empowering roastie whore delusions
>how is it harmful, really?

lol
>>
>>26711387
Feminism fights for equality, not equal rights. The former want equal amount of women in every job as men, when its clear men and women aren't set out for that
>>
>>26711315
Why is this bunny so damn hot lol
>>
>>26711474

why the quotes around "doesn't" and "sleep"?
>>
>>26711387
Feminism is now about empowering women. All it is doing is attempting to make the world a wreckless playground for women.

The forced concept of "rape culture" and making men out to be primal sexual beings who only desire to dominate women is ridiculous.
>>
>>26711387
It perpetuates lies such as the wage gap and the glass ceiling
>>
>>26711372
>Do people genuinely call themselves "Mens Rights Activists?"
Some people do, but mainly MRA is a term used by feminists to mean "men who disagree with me".
>>
Everything is an arbitrary construction.
>>
>>26711315
I want to engage in philosophical conversation with that bunny!
>>
>>26711501
I think the new furry movie is going to make me fall into a dangerous hole
>>
File: Untitled.png (228 KB, 831x734) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
228 KB, 831x734
>>26711583

how uunfortunate
>>
I would never date, let alone marry, a woman that has:

Fornicated with a negro.

Is bisexual

Had an abortion

Grew up without a father

Has tattoos

Has experimented with animals sexually
>>
>>26711642
you would never date and marry period
>>
>>26711642
>has is bisexual
>has grew up without a father
>has has tattoos
>has has experimented with animals sexuality
>>
>>26711642
if she had sex with you, she'd be experimenting with an animal
>>
>>26711677
Go to the South. There are tons of women who don't hit on his red flags.
>>
File: Case.png (65 KB, 677x479) Image search: [Google]
Case.png
65 KB, 677x479
>>26711387
There are 14 legislations that benefit women over men, and 0 that benefit men over women. Women get exclusive scholarships to Uni despite being the majority over men. Women get hired simply by virtue of being female over a man with superior credentials. Women already are treated better than me in every single aspect of life, you can say whatever you want to men but anything to a women and it'll will likely be sexist/misogynistic/chauvinistic in some way. Men make up 99% of the deaths in movies/tv shows and most of the deaths in workplace/wars/street violence, we're seen as expendable and worthless. So in spite of all these we focus on our careers the only thing possible of keeping us sane in a whole society designed against us, but now feminists are trying to push to have men kicked out of their well deserved hard earned roles simply to make room for parity, but only in male professions, not female professions like nursing. So now it's going to be impossibly hard for most of us to compete with completely under-qualified women. Additionally feminist are further trying to silence
>>
Sorry, guys. I don't see that feminism is a threat. Women should have their equal rights and everything they're asking for, within reason. You shouldn't get it mixed up with the few who are radicals and want more rights for themselves than men have. Most of them are just trying to level the playing field.
>>
>>26711750
The playing field isn't level, the law and society are 150% on the side of women
>>
>>26711750
In the United States women have complete and total equal rights to men. In nearly every first world country that is that case.
>>
File: Consent.jpg (72 KB, 1055x750) Image search: [Google]
Consent.jpg
72 KB, 1055x750
>>26711744
silence any criticism you can possible make of themselves or their beliefs, you hear every single day of your life as a man that you can't comment on any topic ever because your male. Their feelings are to be protected from all harm while ours can be stomped all over. We don't qualify for any affirmative action at all, when was the last time you saw a "body acceptance" image of a fat man? Or feminist protesting against male abuse victims? Or men essentially never winning custody? It's all absolute fucking retarded made up bullshit to ruin our lives because most women attribute every failure in their lives to the fault of men and the "patriarchy" instead of taking accountability
>>
>>26711750
>everything they're asking for
>within reason
Well, there's the problem. Women don't have the same sense of reason men do. Just look at what feminists are saying about the Kesha case.
>>
>>26711801
This
Read these
>>26711744
>>26711813
>>
>>26711841
You obviously didn't read my comment, those posts support what I said
>>
File: Equalrights.jpg (440 KB, 897x1388) Image search: [Google]
Equalrights.jpg
440 KB, 897x1388
>>26711750
Refer to pic related, sums it up nicely
>>
>undercover MRA

More of an advocate for men's rights, not an activist.

they will never know my secret, why would I make it a point to let my views on the matter be known

never

meanwhile it's completely socially acceptable to be a feminist, which is basically a female rights activist
>>
>>26711865
Yes as in I was saying
"this guys right, everyone else, read these"
>>
>>26711315
>He pretends to be a girl on 4chan
>He makes hundreds of 'Red Flags for a boyfriend' face every. single. fucking. day.

>Has not an hero'd
>>
>can't name more than 3 books of universal literature
>watches ecchi/loli only anime.
>long fingernails
>is bad with animals
>drug addict (meds are ok, duh)
>neet
>is smaller than me (im 5'6)
>stupid tattoo like a chinese letter or a ying-yang or a word in his fingers.
>liar

also, not a red flag but i find fat guys and most black boys unnatractive.
>>
>>26711750
Equality is one thing, but western society pampers women. I see what you said about radicals and you're right.

I'd say the playing field is already level, I don't see oppression of women anywhere. Men are getting the raw end of the deal and you can't speak up or out against it without being endlessly demonized

No, this has gone way past equality
>>
>>26711997
But these trips are real
>>
>>26712010
almost

this is an original comment.
>>
>>26711999
>but western society pampers women
You're very right. Check this out:
https://archive.is/9iz4A
They're calling for pregnant women to get FREE MONEY
>>
>>26711642
>>26711730

Yep here he'll meet plenty of girls who:

>Have a "really close" father figure
>Fornicated with said father figure
>Sexually experimented with family members
>Has no abortion, but is a single mother

Bonus points if baby's daddy is a convict and quad damage if said convict is father figure.
>>
>>26712086
I don't mean the Deep South.

Bible Belt probably would have been a better choice of wording.
>>
It seems like you guys are very threatened by feminism. I get it, we're all robots here. But they're fighting to be treated the same way as men. Sure, maybe they aren't campaigning for the right to vote anymore, but it's true that they don't get equal treatment at their jobs. I saw a graph of it, and their pay sucks.
>>
>>26712201
>but it's true that they don't get equal treatment at their jobs. I saw a graph of it, and their pay sucks.
I am 110% sure that graph didn't take into account the fact that the men volunteered for more overtime or shit like that
Feminist graphs are ALWAYS dishonest with what they present
>>
>>26712201
>I saw a graph of it

Ah, I see you take news stories from facebook seriously
>>
>>26712201

Your bait is excellent
>>
File: employment.png (317 KB, 600x614) Image search: [Google]
employment.png
317 KB, 600x614
Here it is, for what it's worth. I'm not just making shit up.
>>
>>26712345
Does this graph take into account that men and women seek out different careers? The fact that some professions pay less isn't a gender issue.
>>
>>26712345
lol, that's not even for the same jobs
Do you honestly expect an elementary school teacher to make the same wage as fuckers working on oil rigs? As DRILLERS OF THE EARTH?
>>
>>26712406
It's a gender isssue because women are only earing about eighty cents per a dollar that a man makes.
>>
>>26712406
No, it's for the same jobs. It's also very conterproductive, for both men and women. Economists say that closing the pay gap would result in a sizable growth to the U.S. economy.
>>
File: 1443562747350.jpg (27 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1443562747350.jpg
27 KB, 321x322
>>26711315
this comment is 100% originaI
>>
File: 1451345820926.jpg (119 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1451345820926.jpg
119 KB, 624x434
>>26711315
>He is shorter than 5'11
>>
>>26712465
>No, it's for the same jobs
It literally says nothing about that on the graph
Do you honestly expect me to believe this?
>>
>>26712465
If women want to work in oil rigging, trucking, construction and other various male-doninated fields then they can go ahead.
>>
>>26712444
Yeah but is it comparing males and females in the exact same job position? That anon has a point, women tend to seek careers that don't pay as well. I want to know how they're coming up with these statistics, I have a hunch they're completely wrong and meaningless for reasons I'm not articulate enough to explain.. can't find the words without my sentence structure dissolving into word salad
>>
File: image.png (105 KB, 894x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105 KB, 894x750
>>26712444
>wage gap
>measuring from all careers, and not one position
Either this is a troll or women ARE really bad at math.
>>
>>26712528
That graph is from some generic liberal """""""news""""""" website, I don't expect it to be honest or correct
>>
>>26712497
All I can say is that according to the American Association of University Women, white women earn 78 cents to men's dollar. As long as this pay gap still exists, so too does feminism still have a purpose.
>>
>>26712528
here

I was basically trying to say what >>26712545
said, don't know why I found it so difficult

If they're measuring from all careers the explanation is obvious, women tend to choose careers that don't pay as well
>>
>>26712563
So you want to do what? Reduce the amount that men make across the board simply because they're men? Give all women a check in the mail because they're women?
>>
I want to stuff Judy full of dick
>>
>>26712603
No, just see that people are treated according to their qualifications, not their gender. That's not too much to ask, is it?
>>
>>26712620
Of course not, that's what's already happening
I guess feminism isn't needed after all!
>>
>>26711474
Please describe this so-called "virgin talk"
>>
>>26712620
>gender
You mean sex? Trans men don't get paid as much as real men according to your libtard shit.
Looks like someone didn't get the narrative straight with their fellow SJWs.
>>
>>26712630
What is your rationale for this? I showed you my data. Now prove otherwise.
>>
>>26712671
Your "data" has no sources and isn't even being presented in a meaningful way
>>
>>26712620
I mean that's exactly what's happening now. Infact women are getting a leg up over men who are more qualified than they are so corporations can meet their "diversity quota."

I love this fallback. Every time some bullshit liberal gets proven wrong they always say "Can we just hbe equality? Is that enough to ask?" Every single fucking time. It's hilarious, it's like they don't realize the countless laws protecting rights of everyone! Want to make a change for equality? Go fight for women's rights in the middle east you dumb cunt!
>>
File: image.png (82 KB, 1197x535) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82 KB, 1197x535
>>26712671
Somethings not right here, fampai...
>>
>>26712465

No it isn't you blithering retard. The U.S. is a capitalistic nation, if women were actually available for hire for 80 cents on the dollar men would not be hired.
>>
>>26711474
Why the fuck did you put doesn't in quotations? There's something wrong with using contractions now?

What's wrong with hype?

Are you referring to e-sports or actual physical sports?

Why do I feel like this was intended for me god damn it? What is virgin talk?

You're an enigma to me, wouldn't work out anyway
>>
>>26712707
They're fighting for equality of outcome, not equality of opportunity
Until all companies are 50% men/50% women (or perhaps more women than men, they don't care for true equality), they'll always want to bitch
>>
>he wears boxers instead of real underwear
This triggers me. One time I even said I wasn't in the mood during foreplay just to bail and go back home. Least you could do is undress in the bathroom if you have an ounce of human decency.
>>
>>26712743
>if women were actually available for hire for 80 cents on the dollar men would not be hired
b-b-but the patriarchy!
>>
>>26712760
I know that, just pointing out the last resort attempt all SJWs make, no matter their alignment.
>>
File: image.jpg (639 KB, 690x2121) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
639 KB, 690x2121
We already had this argument in /g/
>>>/g/53073797
Back to tumblr, toastie roastie
>>
>>26711865
I'm gonna say the same thing I say to my sister in law when she brings this up

if these are just the work of radicals, then why aren't feminists attacking and shaming the hell out of them publicly, labeling them as dangerous radicals and crazies?
why aren't they kicking out the crazies if they don't represent the movement?
the answer is because these people who are the most radical are the ones in charge of agendas and focus of the movement

the woman who called for a mass male culling was a popular and well-received feminist author
>>
>>26712730
What would that be? This doesn't prove any sort of inequity, just that one sex may have more of an interest in a particular subject than the other. If you can show me evidence of men and women in the same fields being paid equal or greater amounts by average, you might have a point.
>>
I'm certainly not an MRA but no chance am I going to lie and say I'm a feminist. I'm fucked, aren't I?
>>
File: image.png (94 KB, 410x359) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94 KB, 410x359
>>26712882
Here is my "evidence" toaster roastie
>>
>>26712948

The only story I have is that my grand father knew all the drill riggers, used to sell machines and whatnot to em.

He knew one guy that a bunch of the other drill riggers were annoyed with.

you see he simply put his business in his wife's name.

>SLAM DUNK

Every government job (high pay, way over budget, overtime all over, ect ect) was his because they needed to fill the quota of 'women run ect ect'.
>>
>>26711315

>he has the virgin walk
>>
File: 1446882406583.jpg (48 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1446882406583.jpg
48 KB, 541x498
>He owns a "gaming pc"
>>
>>26712345
Kek, pay disparity looks pretty much correlated with prevalence of traditional gender roles amongst those ethnicities. Nobody is systematically determining that a black lady should make lass than a Mexican. They are making culturally informed choices regarding employment and labor. Insofar as they are capable adults like feminists claim, it is their choice as an economic agent.
>>
>smokes
>does drugs
>has piercings
>has shitty tattoos
>overweight
>doesn't know how to cook
>doesn't like me playing vidya
>not at least 5'10
>shitskin
>doesn't appreciate art or literature
>accounting graduate
>is bisexual
>plays mobas
>doesn't like physical affection or cuddling
>doesn't know how to cook
>doesn't like animals

Current boyfriend smokes, does drugs socially and isn't the best at cooking. He loves me like crazy though so that's nice. He makes me happy. I feel like a bad girlfriend for putting up with his smoking habit though.
>>
>>26712655
exactly like that, yeah
>>
File: image.png (79 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
79 KB, 750x750
>>26713349
>he uses a "console"
>>
>>26713414
Just dropping in to say that you sound like a moron.

I can't understand how a person who plays vidya themselves can consider playing MOBAs a red flag and seriously list, but then put up with a druggie. It's like you're making up half of this list to make your shitty bf look good.

>a-at least he's not a dotard
>>
>>26713475
[s]salty mobafag spotted[/s]

If he was a mobafag I'd still put up with it. This is only a red flag thread, not a definite no thanks. Don't get me wrong, I don't like my boyfriend's drug use.
>>
>>26711387
The empowerment of women is bad for civilization as a whole.
>>
>>26713414
>>accounting graduate
STOP REMINDING ME OF MY POOR LIFE CHOICE AND CAREER FAILURE REEEEEEEEE
>>
>he uses the worst boards on 4chan regularly

I'm not a regular on /r9k/ and usually check specific interest boards, but I have an ex that probably used 4chan religiously for 6+ years. He had the shittiest attitude and dumbest entry-level opinions, would use 4chan terminology IRL... Fuck that. I attribute a lot of that to this site.

Also, men and women that use 4chan probably shouldn't date each other (if at all!).
>>
>he's not white
>doesn't believe on white guilt
>>
Why do you think men shouldn't have rights OP? What's wrong with advocating for people's rights?
>>
>>26711387
it's retardation that has been drilled into the minds of idiots to promote specific agendas. none of it is supported by fact
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.