[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here the /1 percent/ I'm indian and lucky enough to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
who here the /1 percent/

I'm indian and lucky enough to be alpha (9/10 irl, fit, got $) but unfortunately a lot of my fellow indians are not. As such, I've fornicated with several women (mostly white and asian, a few arabs/persians and indians too).

I am a true blue alpha and will answer everything you ask.
(there is little to no public defecation in the indian province from which my parents came, so yes we poo in the loo).

I look like pic related for reference.
>>
>>26709137
bump, you guys could use this
>>
>>26709137

you're the dude who used to post his picture here huh?
>>
In my experience even the lowliest Nepalese are more Alpha than Indians. Care to comment?
>>
How long is your penor?
>>
>>26709329
no I'm not that guy, he was the guy who used to post it saying 'whites can't be robots' right? I agree with him btw.

>>26709375
untrue, chinks can't be alpha at all, india's and the general indian's betaness is attributable to high population and confirmation bias, most indians I know here in canada are socially adjusted and get bitches

but I do agree that the average indian will be beta as fuck

>>26709385
16.5 centimeters in length when erect, 12 centimeters girth, it has a downward curvature which is really great for doggy style

the indian small dick meme is because of central and south indians, us north indians are normal sized
>>
>>26709440

you are that guy, lol.
>>
>>26709137
>indian
>alpha
Top fuckin kek. Maybe in that country you are, pajeet, but in any civilized country you are just another currynigger.
>>
>>26709484
nah I'm not, that guy was str8 south indian

>>26709533
Canadian. Stay mad. I probably made your sister gag on my lund
>>
>>26709137
>indian claiming himself an alpha cause he fucked some white trash sluts and asian fucktoys.
I hope not even the beta virgins in this board need advice from you.
404 this thread
>>
Jokes on you, I'm in the 0.1% of humanity that will never have sex.

Sucker!
>>
>>26709576
>white trash sluts
kek, keep believing stem/arts uni students are trash, they can't be trash if their prospects are literally greater than yours in every way

>>26709601
I would get you laid by sunday max
>>
>>26709137
age, university, major?
>>
>>26709137
>indian
D E S I G N A T E D
S H I T T I N G
A N O N
>>
>>26709137
toilet and timestamp
>>
>>26709555

dude its you man. nobody gives a shit which indian u are unless u are indian.

trying too hard.
>>
>>26709665
UoT
I work in investment banking on bay street, doing a masters part time atm
>>
File: italy 10 gurkha.png (929 KB, 706x792) Image search: [Google]
italy 10 gurkha.png
929 KB, 706x792
>indian calling Nepalese beta
No wonder they fucking hate you guys.
>>
>>26709703
>investment banking
also to add, this job is really tedious and the long hours are killing me but the cash is TOO dank

>>26709738
chinkis are beta and have nothing on us punjabis
>>
>Claims 9/10
>Doesn't post pic

Sure thing
>>
File: 1451688347855.jpg (61 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1451688347855.jpg
61 KB, 380x380
>>26709375
>Nepalese
>>
>>26709799
I look almost exactly like that guy I posted

not gonna post my pic on here lmao, not that retarded
>>
>>26709533
>Indians
>the most well-assimilated immigrants
>not-civilized
>>
>>26709827

he does, he has posted his picture here before. i know who he is.
>>
>>26709860
I've never posted my pics on 4ch and never will
>>
>>26709137
How tall are you OP? Are Arab girls really that slutty like I hear or is it just a meme? What about Persian chicks?
>>
>>26709885

yes you have, i know who you are man. it's because you do look like that guy. you went through a period where you would post your picture and shitpost often.

i am the oldest old fag here.
>>
>she doesn't want Chad
>she wants Chadeet
>>
>Indian
>9/10
PFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH FUCK MY SIDES OH GOD WOW
>>
>>26709618
>I would get you laid by sunday max
How?
Seriously, I need to now.
>>
>>26709137
That guys not even attractive lol he's just some raghead
>>
Which race of girls are the easiest to get with? (Excluding black chicks and Asian chicks)
>>
>>26709953
>1 billion people
Even if 1% of them were attractive that would be 10 million.That's enough to fill up New York City with 2 million left over.
>>
>>26709137
Have you considered not shitting on the street, pajeet?
>>
>>26709899
184cm
arab girls especially lebanese or iraqi are sluts, but iranian/persian girls are THE top sluts, you can easily pick them up and do anything

>>26709916
I'm oldfag too, I'm not the southindian with the soul patch and hawaian shirt who would say whites can't be robotos

>>26709959
I'd get you some nice clothes, haircut hairgel, fix your posture, take you to a student bar or nightclub and be your wingman

or I can just str8 up get some of my boys, get them to brings girls they know for a social gathering at a restaurant and you meet someone

>>26709967
persian was easiest by far, then white, indian is really hard they're pretty red pilled in knowing what guys want, asians are also somewhat easy, never been with black before

>>26709965
if you looked half as good as him you wouldn't be a virgin
>>
>>26710015
>this is what Pranjals actually believe
>>
>>26710057

>I'm not the southindian with the soul patch and hawaian shirt who would say whites can't be robotos

quit this. you and i both know that i know who you are.

that's the price you pay for being a young attention whoring gaylord.
>>
>>26709440
>that generalization that people make about a population is only based on a characteristic shared by a region containing most of the population.
>>
>>26710086
idk bro youve lost me
im not who you think i am, I never make myself known

>>26710091
indias a diverse country, my ethnicity is genetically, culturally and linguistically different than like 95% of the rest of india

khalistan desu
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>26710057
Thanks OP. Is this a bad hair cut for a guy? I'm a boyish looking lad.
>>
>>26709137
People might not take this seriously. r9k can be pretty racist.
Original content like this should be encouraged people.
Only by rising above racism can we make this board a better place.

I'm honestly ashamed.
No other website acts like this.

Look at the opportunity the Internet gives us.
Of all the infinite things you could say to anyone on Earth, why be racist?
Offensive jokes aren't funny. They're low-effort shitposting and we can do better.
>>
>>26709137
This would be a lot more believable coming from a white man
>>
>>26710145

you posted your picture here, you thought people forget eh? you were quite the fag back in the day.
>>
>>26710145
NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST
PAJEET POOS IN THE STREET WITH ALL THE REST
>>
>>26709137
I r a brown Canadian (technically Guyanese). Am I forever alone? I don't think I have any good looks, I might have small yellow fever, and, I have nothing substantial to provide to convos

I don't wanna go to brown town, brown people in my area act with "swag" and dat aint me
>>
>>26710159
can look good

>>26710198
again lol i never posted my pic or anything but i think you're confusing me for someone

>>26710213
get fit, wear nice clothes, you can make it, a lot of convos are just you listening and nodding your head, you may have to have a bunch of convo topics like, what do you study what do you wanna be what do you think of X etc.
>>
>>26710265

yes you did gaylord, you were quite the fag. you're laughing because you are remembering what a humongous faggot you were.
>>
>>26710281
ok man you can believe w hat you want, thanks for bumping thread friend
>>
>>26710145

Saying Indians are genetically diverse is trivial. All populations are genetically diverse. It doesn't change the fact that most Indians have small dicks.

Also,
>16.5x12cm

None of the women you slept could feel it, unless they were either midgets or virgins. You're kidding yourself if you think you're alpha. They were all pity-fucking you.
>>
>>26710564
you're literally retarded, indian isn't one ethnicity, there are many ethnic groups in india, I am literally closer to a european in language/genetics and phenotype than I am to someone from southern india. indias just diverse

and nice projecting m9
>>
How do you feel about your darker brethren who bleach themselves in order to be more aesthetic?
>>
>>26709137
I am sure I am more attractive than Apoo there. I don't even leave my house. What a faggot, that guy.
>>
>>26709137
>Kishan Pandya quit shittposting
>>
poo-in-the-loo shill thread, nice
>>
>>26710198
Jesus man. Could it be that there's more than one Indian on 4chan? There's something like a billion of them.

Oh look! There's a Chinese guy over there. Must be the same one that spit in your egg foo yung 3 years ago.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.