[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much do you think your height affects you? Would you like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: manlet btfo.jpg (173 KB, 915x678) Image search: [Google]
manlet btfo.jpg
173 KB, 915x678
How much do you think your height affects you?
Would you like to be taller?

While normally I would find great joy in spouting the manlet hate, this time I am genuinely interested to find your thoughts on height?

Have you ever been rejected/alienated because of your height?

Also height thread.
6ft 4 reporting. I want to truly get into the mindset of a manlet in his everyday life.
Please, tell.
>>
6ft 3 reporting. Can't help you on this one.
Being tall is great.
Maybe height means nothing, but I'm not a manlet so I can't say for sure.
>>
>tfw 5'10
where did it come from that like 80% of men are manlets? doesn't even make fucking sense. my dick is big and I'm good looking so I don't mind it.
>>
seems kind of relative to where you are. I'm 6'3" but completely surrounded by manlets so I feel like giraffe. height "advantage" has never really seemed to help me
>>
>>26707280
I used to be 5'5 and I was harassed because of it, when I defended myself it was dismissed as "little man syndrome".
I'm 5'10 now and my life is significantly better now, people respect me now and my height never gets mentioned anymore.
Sometimes girls comment on how tall I am.
>>
>>26707334
But 80% are manlets. Id be willing to say more, I think in the US, it's actually 85%.
The whole point of being tall is that you are special, you are part of a small percentage.

That's why the Manlet Defence Force is so big and so angry. They have alot of people.
>>
>>26707396
At what age were you 5ft5?
And what age are you now?

5 inches is a good growth, depending on time scale.
>>
>>26707476
I was 5'5 when I was 17, I'm 19 now.
>>
>>26707396
>I used to be 5'5 and I was harassed because of it, when I defended myself it was dismissed as "little man syndrome".
>I'm 5'10 now and my life is significantly better now, people respect me now and my height never gets mentioned anymore.
When did you sprout up?

>went through high school at 5'2"
>dad says not to worry, he went from 5'7" to 6 ft by the time he was like 20
>tfw got out of high school eventually turn 21
>am 5'3"
wtf man

>Have you ever been rejected/alienated because of your height?
Yes no one takes me seriously, and without that rugged dwarven little man look, i just look like a child.
>>
>>26707496
What the fuck?
Did you go through the latest puberty known to man?

I smell a underage.
>>
>>26707518
I'm really 19 though
I come from a long line of late bloomers
>>
I'm 5'9 and I don't feel that height has affected me too much. I'm incredibly autistic and I feel that my success with girls would be more or less the same if I was taller. I'm 2nd year of premed so height hardly matters in my career. The only thing that annoys me is when someone taller than me implies that they are better than me just because they are taller. I work so hard fuck you and you're unearned "superiority"
>>
>>26707500
Wow 5ft 3.
Rough ride dude.
I honestly don't take anyone seriously if they're shorter than the majority of girls.
>>
>>26707629
Would you trade your career to be 6ft3/4?
Honestly now friend.
>>
File: 1440733599040.png (420 KB, 790x720) Image search: [Google]
1440733599040.png
420 KB, 790x720
>>26707662
>I honestly don't take anyone seriously if they're shorter than the majority of girls.
thanks for reminding me
>>
>>26707683
I absolutely would not. Zero chance. Medicine is the only career that remotely interests me (I have hobbies but I'd rather pursue them in my off time). I'll be making 300k per year by the time I'm 30 on a 7 on 7 off schedule. Vacation a week and fuck high end whores, work a week doing a job I find interesting the other. Bliss.
>>
5'7" reporting in.
Never really had any issues with women because of my height. I've even been invited to a couple threesomes. I've been told I'm pretty good-looking besides, and I almost obsess over fitness, so I'm in great shape. I've been fairly successful staying employed in a shitty area and have been working toward completing a degree with minimal debt. About the only thing my height prevents me from doing is reaching top shelves.
>>
>>26707280
Why is the picture censored?
>>
I'm 6'0 I feel like women are all the same height or taller than me. I feel bad for anyone under 5'10 that is male... What the fuck is going on with genetics?
>>
>>26707897
I saved the censored one by accident and now I can't be fucked to change it.
>>
File: 1454851412027.jpg (46 KB, 650x449) Image search: [Google]
1454851412027.jpg
46 KB, 650x449
Height is meaningless. I'm 5'10 so according to 4chan I'm king of manlets. I've put my penis inside two prostitutes and three "real" women.

Make it happen dudes.
>>
>>26707940
Finally someone on the same wavelength.
You really have to be over 6ft 3/4 onwards to be considered "tall" now.
Also how the fuck do males under 5ft7/8 cope?
Like, I can imagine being smaller than a few people, but being smaller than most people?

How do you even go outside?
Genuinely, how do manlets not kill themselves more?
>>
>>26707962
How old are you?
Three women isnt amazing dude.
>the manlet delusion is real
>>
>>26708042
I'm 27. I'm not pretending that's amazing. I'm just saying using your height as an excuse is a bit shit, that's all senpai.
>>
>>26707718
That dude's a dick. I'm 6 feet and I would be your friend without saying shit like that.
>>
5'11 and love my height. Have no need to be any taller. Facial aesthetics is 100x more important.

It would suck being under 5'10 but you can still make it work if you're handsome. 5'7-5'9 isn't bad.
>>
I'm 6'7" and honestly, I like this height.

That said, if I could be 7'6" and remain proportionate in the shoulders/musculature I'd do in in a heartbeat. Being a big friendly giant would be so fun
>>
>>26708135
you're not gonna pat my head or do the hand thing over someone's head showing shortness or call me a child or a girl? because i can't take it anymore
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (38 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
38 KB, 560x560
>barely 6'2"
>>
>>26708511
Lmao ... no I would not do that. Sorry that you even need to ask.
>>
im 6'4 and i dont think anyone gives a shit
>>
>>26708656
>6ft 4
>"No one cares about height guys, I've been fine my whole life!"

Are you clinically retarded?
>>
I was meant to be 6'10 and ended up being around 6'2, which is alright. But I kinda wanted to be taller than 6'8 :(
>>
>>26708606
You made it past manlet cutoff friend.
Welcome to the club. Relax and enjoy the complementary food.
6ft 4 here.
>>
>>26708712
no but i mean its not often people even mention my height.
>>
File: dead.jpg (81 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
81 KB, 645x773
>>26707280
>tfw lanky ass 6'6
I got so fucking close
I guess at least I'm not a manlet
>>
I am like 5'10 or so. It's pretty average. Doesn't effect life much.
Wish I was taller, maybe around 6'0 - 6'2 ideally, but it's not the biggest deal ever.

Despite what most robots will tell you, most women don't care too much as long as you are at least passable for average in terms of height, unless they're tall, and why would anyone want to date a tall woman they're so ugly
>>
My dad is 5'7" and beta af. It's like it's meant to be
But hey, we was probably less of a social autist when he was my age....
>>
>>26707426
but manlet means much shorter than average
the area between manlet and tall is this thing called "average"
>>
How many times do you faggots need to make this thread? I'm 5"8 and I literally cannot stop getting pussy because I'm not an autistic spazz like OP surely is.
>>
>>26708857
Doubt it.

If you're a beta at his age, you've probably been a beta your whole life.

5ft 7 is fucking tiny for a man, no wonder he was a beta.
>>
>>26709104
>this manlet has deluded himself into believing this has happened
Okay buddy, now did those elevator shoes arrive in the mail yet?
>>
>>26707280
>tfw 5'3
>most girls dont even looks at me regardless if they're shorter than me or not

I've had misadventures about the way my height affected my love/sex life that i posted here before

>fucked a closted bdsm chick twice
>once was to role play with her bf at the time, I'm p sure she assumed i was a dicklet cause of my height and was gonna cuckold me but i was bigger than her bf. so we kinda fucked while her bf watched. yeah that was weird
>second time we met through a cl ad and she just wanted to get dommed. I didn't like that either. some of the acts were a turn off for me

then her now exbf told the campus about how kinky the chick was then she pinned it on me. so i made the concious decision to post the emails that were send between the two of us to bring her rep down while she threw me under the bus

funny thing is that absolutely nothing has changed since then. anon still hasn't got laid since then, bdsmchick transferred and cuckguy i see around campus but now gives me a look whenever he sees me
>>
>>26709192
My vans rake in more pussy than I can literally handle.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you all and this meme? According to that pic being tall is being a manlet. Makes no sense. I'm 6' or 6'1 and I'm perfect
>>
>>26709341
>I'm perfect
Stopped reading there.

Also you're not a manlet, but 6ft really isn't that tall anymore dude.
>>
>>26709193
lmao, good story.
why the fuck did she want to have sex with a manlet though?

how tall was the boyfriend? and how tall is the girl?

I'm just baffled at how she actually had sex with you, unless you never told her your height and she felt too bad when she actually met you
>>
>>26707280
6'3" here and an extremely autistic permavirgin. Taller people tend to have uglier faces due to an overabundance of HGH during puberty, which causes a distorted facial structure, so short guys generally have their facial aesthetics going for them.

At the end of the day your height means jack shit if you don't have the facial aesthetics and social status to go with it.
>>
>>26709639

the girl was shorter than me, kinda looked like young ariel rebel but with a fat ass. like really it was such a magnificent piece of ass.

i don't know how tall the other guy was all you tall fucks look the same to me

first time i met her i was at some bar near campus. i was with people i knew and i was bored and stoned. she actually went out her way to talk to me and i managed to act normal enough for her to drive me to her house. i thought everything was cool until she got a call and said she was on her way home. then as we got to her house i was met by some dude who I would be some weird ass fusion of chad and a scene kid. then she told me what was originally going to happen (girl and her bf was gonna fuck and i was to watch) but then she saw my cock and i saw the other guy and i was trying to figure out how was she gonna cuck someone who was bigger than her bf. so plans changed and guy got really salty about it.

second time i was browsing through craigslist cause of boredom and i responded to a few ads. some of them asked for pics so naturally i sent them. apparently one of those ads were from that girl i was talking about. i joked about asking if her bf was there and she told me it was just us two tonight. i got to her place and after a few drinks and weed and some foreplay she asked if i could tie her up. at the time i saw nothing wrong with this, but if I knew what was going to happen later I would have just left. she asked me to paddle her ass til it was beet red. she called me dad midway through sex(I'm not even kidding she literally said "fuck me dad"). she made me burn her which was just sadistic. i just felt so terrible about it all. I did pound that sweet ass tho. also every time I try to pull her close so our bodies touch she just pushes me away.

so yeah it wasn't really that enjoyable.
>>
>>26709341
>6'1
>tall
literally no

h.s. aged faggots are this tall nowadays. 6'1 is truly the king of manlets
>>
>>26710395
>she called me dad midway through sex
>she literally said "fuck me dad"

Not even "daddy", just "dad".

I am chuckling heartily friend, that girl had some serious father issues, on a whole different level.
>>
>>26710395
>being this depraved
blox
>>
I am 6'2'' and being tall is a benefit no doubt but it doesn't give a good impression unless it's backed up by other traits.

Tall and fat? Your height makes you look like an ogre. If you are ugly then people will be fucking scared of you just by appearance.
Tall and skinny? Enjoy your fat chicks, if you are also ugly you will get the true bottom of the barrel. Most hot girls find you to be repulsive.
>>
>>26711100
>Tall and skinny? Enjoy your fat chicks

I actually have noticed a trend where all of (and only) the fat girls I know specifically want a tall AND skelly-mode skinny guy, sometimes to the point of demanding it.
>>
File: 1454405528398.jpg (61 KB, 460x395) Image search: [Google]
1454405528398.jpg
61 KB, 460x395
>>26710430
> are this tall nowadays

why does everyone keep saying shit like this? are you implying that "nowadays" there are more tall people than say in the 90s or 80s? Because thats not how height works

Average height hasn't changed in a very fucking long time lol.
>>
>5'11"
>when I wear boots that add 2" women start commenting on how tall I am and random women give me looks in public
6'3" robots must have hardcore autism
>>
Your level of fitness and attractiveness is more important than your height. Girls are always going to choose that 5'8" Chad face guy with abs over a 6'3" fat autistic anime t shirt wearing robot.
>>
>>26711386
Height continues to increase as our diets become better.
>>
>>26711441

>coming to an age where high fructose corn syrup is in everything, including medicine
>better diet

Assuming you aren't American then.
>>
>>26711314

Some will go for the fat attractive guy but you will never see a skinny tall guy without a fat gf.
>>
>>26711441
Yeah - diet can affect it to a certain extent. but it sure as fuck doesnt result in 6'1 being considered a manlet

To put it into perspective, the average height around the time of the american revolution was about 5'9
whats the average height now? 5'10

Theres no sudden surge of tall people like
the guy talking about how h.s. age kids are 6'1 "nowadays" seems to be suggesting. Theres just as many tall and short people now as there's always been. Yet that manlet cut off point keeps increasing because people are getting so tall "nowadays" lol
>>
> at work at restaurant
>regular sitting at a window seat
> this tall guy walks by
> regulars wife stops the tall guy to talk about how tall he is
> completely defeated look from the husband
> payed for the whole meal himself
Man I really wish roasties werent like this
>>
Barely 5'4. 22 years old. I am ignored 95% of the time but i have improved my social skills to Chad-tier. Sometimes girls actually want to talk to me. Its surprising how much a girl's opinion about you changes if you can get her to laugh for real.
>>
>>26707280
>5' 7"
>had 5 gf's
>fucked two
I would love to be taller but it doesn't mean no one will love you. Most girls are short anyway.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.