[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you could survive 8 hours in the McKamey Manor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4
File: mckamey.jpg (83 KB, 913x594) Image search: [Google]
mckamey.jpg
83 KB, 913x594
Do you think you could survive 8 hours in the McKamey Manor /r9k/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvCzXSjujkE
>>
>>26705898
>It's not a snuff film
aww shucks
>>
I'd probably be hard for 8 hours.
>>
I'm pretty sure I saw someone from /x/ talk about this. This is where they lock a few people in a house and literally torture them as an extreme halloween thing right? Sounds stupid as fuck.
>>
File: 1439944322895.png (72 KB, 796x590) Image search: [Google]
1439944322895.png
72 KB, 796x590
>>26705898
>the actors will come into contact with you, but you CANNOT touch the actors or props.
>We do not allow foul language, pushing, vulgar behavior, weapons of any kind, smoking, drugs, alcohol, etc. We have a list of rules that must be adhered to (and a WAIVER FORM), must be completed for your own safety and the safety of the other guests. Violation of these rules means you will be asked to leave.
http://www.mckameymanor.com/#!__faqs
meh...
>>
>>26705898
>the dumb roastie travels 19 hours to get tortured
>she's done it before
>>
>>26706029
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSim1fIGEdc
Pretty much, I wouldn't ever do something like this but the fact it exists fascinates and me. It also makes me wonder if /r9k/ could make a better one.
>>
>>26705898
>haunted houses
>scary
I had #4 scariest haunted house in my state and everyone said it was so scary and I finally decided to go.

Shit is RETARDED. Literally turning off the lights in a room is scarier than a haunted house. I can't believe people legitimately find them semi scary. And I am trying very hard to not be edgy. Haunted houses are less scary than horror movies.
>>
>>26706129
What, 8 hours in our daily lives?
>>
>>26706143
This one tortures you. Shit like shoving your head in water to the brink of drowning and stupid shit like that. I don't remember details. It's fucking retarded.
>>
>>26706143
This one involves people physically assaulting you tho.
>>
>>26706207
>>26706328
They don't torture you. They just grab you yell and occasionally forcefully violate you. They cannot violate U.S. laws though with a simple waiver signature.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzYlMgCafC8
>fluids
>sexual
>groping
>>
>>26705898
I heard the place was going to get shutdown?
>>
>>26706505
This. It isn't legal, and the feds would go wild for any excuse to shut it down. They don't torture you.
>>
i would probably autist rage and attack one of the actors

so probably not
>>
What an awful environment for children.

Basically a place for turds to satisfy their fetishes, actors and attendants included.
>>
>>26705898
this isn't a haunted house it seems more like a sadomasochist experience. i'm not into someone hitting me, degrading me, and or binding me in any way. so no i wouldn't even do this.

as for a legit haunted house where it's just scaring you (maybe ocassionaly grabbing) i'm fine with that.
>>
>>26705898
nope. the spider shit would be too much for me..
>>
>>26705898
There's a great horror film called The Houses October Built where this group of friends visit a bunch of haunted houses looking for the scariest experience they can and it's great because you never really know whether the things that are happening are malicious or performance.

McKamey Manor is cool because it does what any haunted house aims to do in the only honest way. How can you be scared if you pay to go to some haunted house to be scared, and if you want to leave they just let you leave when you want? A good scare is one where you feel legitimate, literal fear for your own safety. McKamey does that without sacrificing the actual safety of the visitors
>>
>>26705898
I saw a video about it, I'm not sure if it's one of the ones posted in this thread because I don't feel like watching them, but some marine almost went into hypothermia and they had to insist that he stop.
>>
its basically a bdsm experience without the bdsm
>>
>>26705898
nobody who actually would make it through something like that would ever go voluntarily.

I do feel like at some point i would go into some survival state and just not care what happens myself anymore, as long as I make it through.
>>
>>26705898
fuck off swim 348
>>
That's not a haunted house, it's a glorified S&M session. If I wanted to be yelled at and treated like trash, I'd stay at home
>>
probably. I'm pretty stoic

when I was like 8 I used to ride the haunted house by myself and laugh the entire time
>>
>>26708370
laughing makes you less of a stoic tho
>>
>>26705898
>all the outraged comments about how this should be illegal
It's literally just a sex kink. Plenty of people do this shit in their bedrooms
>>
>>26706029

Yes.

They actually force feed you insects, feces, urine, and vomit which isn't cool but apparently legal just because you have to sign a waiver before going in. Don't go these expected go out unscratched just because you think they just rough you up for 8 hours. They make you do gross stuff which is the only bad part.
>>
>>26705898
I watched a bunch of these vids a couple years ago

Shit looks like it would be absolutely traumatizing, I'd never do this shit but I sure enjoy seeing retards who willingly put themselves through it suffer.
>>
>>26706505

They waterboard you and force feed you insects.
>>
>>26708517
me too lol, except I'd do it if they let me shoot up the place
>>
Their official youtube page has a bunch more footage of this shit if anyone is interested

https://www.youtube.com/user/McKameyManor
>>
>>26705898
Only if all the employees were women.
>>
>>26708482
>there are retards who see this and think "Oh I can't wait to be water boarded, force fed spiders, shit, and piss for 8 hours without the option to leave! That'll be fun!"
>>
I would not do that for a million dollars. Ten million yes, but I would be mad pissed. The people who do this as a job should be imprisoned and the people who sign up for it should be in mental hospitals.
>>
>>26705898
No. I'd probably end up busting a cap in a motherfucker. NOBODY talks to me like that.
>>
>I'm a tough guy, I can handle it!

Real alphas would never willingly let anyone do this shit to them. Only tiny dicked cucks with a bad inferiority complex and no meaningful accomplishments in their life would do this.
>>
>>26706161
Yes, we'd take an attractive person, then give them an ugly face they couldn't take off, have them spend the majority of their time isolated with access to the internet, but no facebook or other social media.
>>
>>26708913
I'm thankful that aside from anything else wrong in my life, that I don't find pleasure in pain. It seems really screwed up to me.
>>
Lame.

I've seen Max Hardcore movies more extreme than this gay shit.
>>
You guys should check the /x/ archives. We discovered a lot of stuff about this thing a while ago.

Off the top of my head:
>they do physically harm you. A girl in the private Facebook group posted something along the lines of "lol I couldn't go to work for a month because of all the bruises lmao"
>they stream their sessions to a "secret location"
>not everyone can go in, they are very picky about who gets to go into the manor. Supposedly, this is to find people who'd probably think a waiver is enough to be tortured
>>
>>26705898
>not just hiding in a duct/crawlspace for 8 hours and declaring yourself victorious
>>
>>26709445
Do you have a link to the archived thread?
>>
This looks like a standard day of recruit training in most third-world militaries.
>>
>>26709445
The 'vegas' thing is part of the show. No one is betting on them, he just tells them that to make it seem more mysterious.
>>
>>26709445
>they are very picky about who gets to go into the manor
Like people who can actually hack it?
>>
>>26705898
I'm pretty positive I could but
>tfw diabetic and would probably die halfway through
>>
>>26709644
Nah, sorry.

>>26709672
I'm not talking about the Vegas thing

>>26709712
This isn't a thing you can 'hack' anon
>>
>>26710019
I mean hack it as in make it the whole 8 hours. Look at all these people, they're all out of shape and look like complete pussies.

They probably exclude tough-looking people.
>>
>>26710106
Nah. Look for "the brothers" video. Two tough as nails huge guys who went in together and ended up begging to be let go
>>
>>26705898
This guy is like a real-life Jigsaw
>>
>>26710196
Bro, just because they have beards doesn't mean they're tough.
>>
>>26705898
It cant possibly be worse then 8 hours in my own life.
>>
>>26710253
What a dumb post, bro
>>
This actually sounds like my fetish. Maybe. If all the assailants are guys, and there won't be any women in the picture.

I've looked into paying guys to "tune" me up before, spit and piss in my mouth, force me to clean the dirt off their boots with my tongue, and put out their cigarettes on my body while lecturing me about how much of a degenerate faggot I am. Would this experience be much different? I gather these guys have to get off on this stuff, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. It should be mutually beneficial to both of us.
>>
>>26705898
I would do it if they didn't forcefeed you shit lmao
>>
>>26705898
I mean there's no merit in saying "hey i paid to get tortured and humiliated for 8 hours' so no reason to try
>>
>>26710459
I've heard the employees there all have to go through the house themselves before they can start, so they probably do enjoy it.
>>
>>26710459
wow. you really are a faggot huh?
>>
>>26705898
Why would anyone want to do this?
>>
>>26711588
They are bored suburban people with cuck fetishes who get off on being dominated.

I don't know why they cry and bitch, it's not like they're gonna kill them or anything.
>>
>>26705898
I feel like the girls who do this shit are just into hardcore bdsm/rape/death fantasies or some shit. im surprised that women would just go and do this for fun
>>
File: 1453621584269.png (97 KB, 713x612) Image search: [Google]
1453621584269.png
97 KB, 713x612
>>26705898

>let me pay you to mentally scar me
>>
>>26705898
Shit's fucked up, I have the suspicion that the guy who run this is a pervert who gets off with this kind of shit.
8 fucking hours of that it's too much, you probably end dehydratated and tired as hell after doing it.
>>
>>26710459
Lel I would love to see the video of this. Some gay as fuck fruitbowl begging them to step on his balls and call him a baka while they look at each other confusedly wondering what to do to still make it look scary for the camera.
>>
Do I get anything for doing it? Is it atleast free?
>>
>>26712181
No, you have to paid and pass an interview to see if you're fit to do it.
That's the worst thing, it's paying for getting tortured.
>>
>>26712250
That's dumb. I could understand if it was free but I have to pay them? That's just silly.
>>
>>26712484
Its essentially free. All you have to do is donate 4 cans of dog food to their charity.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.