[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how are you guys? let's talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13
File: no reasons to live.jpg (67 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
no reasons to live.jpg
67 KB, 500x521
how are you guys? let's talk
>>
>>26702374
Pretty emotionless and tired
>>
>>26702495
Same anon, what's tiring you?
>>
>>26702374
I'm becoming more and more sad because i've emptied my beer supplies.
>>
>>26702374
Just found out my oneitis actually had feelings for me but no longer does because of a misunderstanding we recently has.

So pretty shitty.
>>
>>26702374
out of intoxicants, I never wake up for my 8am, hardly go to class and am just sitting here waiting for break so I can hopefully catch up.
>>
I'm currently dealing with the pain of being a 5'4 manlet. It fucking hurts ;_;
>>
>>26702529
Go get more beer, anon, life isn't worth sobering up
>>
>>26702563
Hope everything works out for you my dear anon
>>
>>26702374
I'm doing fine I guess... Why doesn't anyone answer
>>
hate my job and the people i work with, have no friends, and GF of 7 years just dumped me and may have been cheating.
>>
>>26702580
I cant, all shops are closed.
>>
>>26702527
I have a 4 years old little niece and she and I went to my grandmothers house today and one of the first things she told me was "my sister (14 years old) says that you're evil" and I basically spent the entire day playing "my little pony" with her and listening to Elsa from frozen. She did tell me that she thought that I was sweet at the end of the day so yeah, I don't know. Went well I guess.
>>
>>26702567
you'll catch up anon, i believe in you
>>26702612
answer to what anon?
>>26702618
Fuck that bitch, you don't need her
>>
>>26702374
Fucked up, just started talking to a girl again it's been months
>>
feeling in pain i need to go in the standing frame but a little happy of penis size
>>
File: pepe57.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
pepe57.gif
173 KB, 600x630
I'm high as a kite on psych meds, yet I still want to kill myself.

I just feel trapped in my life. I'm a 22 year old neet who never goes outside, so the prison of my own making is my own house. And my family is enabling my degenerate lifestyle by picking up my meds for me. The only time I even leave the house is to visit the doctor once every two months to renew my meds, which I just abuse and overdose on because its the only way I can keep my anxiety and panic issues under control.

I haven't had a friend in my life, I don't have acquaintances, I haven't even spoken with a girl since high school ended five years ago. The only regular contact I have with other humans is a series of four or five sentences total spoken to my parents when I come upstairs to get food. That's not living, its medium security prison lifestyle.

I know, objectively, that I could just walk out the front door and experience the world. But my fucked up brain won't let me. The thought of going outside makes me sick to my stomach.

The only logical ending to my life would be taking my dads shotgun to the roof of my mouth and putting the lights out right then and there.
>>
>>26702678
you're a nice guy anon
>>26702684
How was the conversation anon, how did you fuck up?
>>
It's pretty sad how I keep making my life worse and worse. Maybe I should just stop trying to make it better it is NOT WORKING
>>
>>26702374

I fucked up my fingernail and it hurts

I have a swollen upper intestine and it might literally kill me

I'm bored as fuck

I spent $300 on nothing today
>>
>Emotionally drained
>Body hurts
>Cry at work sometimes
>Constantly tired
>Losing grip on reality again
I'm over this life and just want out
>>
>>26702716
Literally just started so haven't fucked up yet, fucked up as in haven't talked in weeks and finally giving in
>>
>>26702575
I'm 6ft 4 and I still want to die.
>>
>>26702714

fact: abusing medication makes anxiety much worse and makes you develop a tolerance to the med which means it will be ineffective in treating anxiety

Don't you dare blame your family for "enabling" your addiction you retard, they think you need medication not that you're a degenerate crackhead-to-be
>>
>>26702610
It probably won't.

Original comment I swear.
>>
I want to kill myself because I haven't won the genetic lottery and I won't make it anywhere in life. pls respond to my call for attention :'^)
>>
>>26702714
I guess the only question is why haven't you done it yet?
>>
>>26702723
Same, when will it end?
>>26702714
suicide is indeed an easy way out, but you should try resisting your thoughts anon, try to go out please, nobody's going to help if you don't help yourself
>>
>>26702716
Thanks. Why are you emotionally tired?
>>
>>26702772
I hope it goes well, godspeed anon
>>26702813
ive given up on life, i dont have any hope of it getting better, i thought I'd talk with my fellow robots and see if anyone's feeling the same
>>
>>26702374
Not so good anon, these dicks threads are making me extremely depressed and serve as a reminder that I will always be a fucking loser.
>>
>>26702790
Maybe he's curious, me too
Sometimes i feel like curiosity is what keeping my off suicide, I'm pretty worried and always thinking about the possibility of my life ever getting better
>>
>>26702743
same, i cry at random times too, last time i was on the verge of crying in front of my co-workers when i suddenly realized how alone i am
>>
>>26702843
I felt like that a while ago but things changed. I still don't feel very good but it's actually gotten better. I didn't have any hope left one year ago but suddenly my hobbies started giving me joy again, I feel somewhat productive and I can concentrate, which I couldn't a few months ago.
>>
File: 1454308271062.jpg (42 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1454308271062.jpg
42 KB, 500x441
I spent all weekend watching my little siblings while my mother was in Las Vegas. She got back a couple hours ago, and took my brother, who spent his weekend drinking and hanging out with gangbanging degenerates, out for sushi.

I can and should move out and away from both of them, but i don't want to leave my baby brother and sister with those assholes. My dad was always the voice of reason, but he's gone now. Part of me feels like I should step up and try to save the situation. But I also feel like it's not my responsibility and there's nothing I could do about it.
>>
Just got my Remicade IV today. Getting an endoscopy next week. Most likely will discover something terrible in esophagus. Colonoscopy planned for june but what good is a colon if your esophagus is out of commission.
>>
>>26702962
leave anon, sometimes it's better to be selfish
>>
>>26702374

All my friends are becoming fags, I just don't know any more.

I had a small circle of friends, we found out one was gay, but he was never a faggot about it so it was ok, then a few of my friends moved and i lost contact, now of the remaining 3 friends I have, 2 are gay, and 1 is evidently closeted.

They are starting to resent me, and I am starting to resent them. We barely talk now, and I have less and less human contact outside of 4chan.
>>
File: pepe43.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
pepe43.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
>>26702774
I'm a degenerate, I know. Crackhead to be? Nah. I only do benzos in addition to my normal anxiety meds.

>>26702790
I still have a little bit of hope left that I can turn my life around.

>>26702792
I suck at helping myself. Every attempt I've made to better my life has backfired on me. I just want it to end.
>>
File: 1449486283887.png (13 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
1449486283887.png
13 KB, 555x407
>talking to cute girl over whatsapp for almost a month now
>things going good, she wants to be with me, meet me and so on
>she starts questioning my profile pic, which i changed recently to Hitler
>i tell her jokingly hitler is my hero and idol
>she goes apeshit, tells me she can't be together with someone who likes hitler
>>
>>26703013
does them being gay affect your friendship in any bad way?
>>
>>26703101
you're better off without her anon, memes = life
>>
File: 1456165989145.jpg (22 KB, 236x374) Image search: [Google]
1456165989145.jpg
22 KB, 236x374
I want to kill myself but I'm afraid. I'm tired of work, tired with dealing with normalshits and their shallow shit, tired of trying please everyone, tired of loneliness, tired of poverty, tired of my shitty country, tired of everything. I get no joy out of anything anymore, I basically live at work between 12 to 10, stand up for almost 10 hours trying to sell stuff to people I can't give two shits to and using all my energy not to sperg out and act like a somewhat normal guy. I thought things were going okay lately and asked some girl out I knew for a while and she just gone literally "lol no" while laughing. I just want to shut myself in to my room and never leave till I rot.
>>
File: 1454854266068[1].jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454854266068[1].jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>>26702374
>how are you guys? let's talk

I dont do things. I wish I would do things, but I dont.
Like I have 6 hours to kill, and the dishes are dirty. I should clean them. But I dont. I dont want to.
I will instead feel bored and open 4chan threads that dont get any replies.
>>
>>26702714
what medications anon
>>
>>26702374
Ever since I quit drinking I'm fucking angry all the time and I don't know why. I hate people so fucking much, I want to take a wrench and cave someone's face in. Every possible confrontation I want to escalate to me crushing their windpipe or running them down with my car. I really can't get away from hating people.

I'm just so fucking angry at the world, I've had enough of people and their fucking bullshit. I want everything to end, fucking everything. I'm starting to think suicide by cop is the answer. I don't have a gun but I know exactly how to get them to do it; if I'm able to traumatise a cop by forcing him to kill someone that'd be a nice way to go out.
>>
things are ok now, but I'm kind of scared for the future

things look like they might be quite difficult. I know I can make it through but I still have that feeling of apprehension looming over me

if someone was really nice to me and comforted me, even just a little I think it would help a lot

could be worse though
>>
>>26703568
High on Klonopin, taking Lexapro, Hydroxyzine, Buspirone, and Zyprexa.
>>
Astro PhD interview tomorrow brehs, pls help.
>>
I feel like I've failed before I've even really begun.

I did terribly on my A Levels, I feel like I went through my rebellious stage way too late and just stopped caring about grades right when it mattered. I went from top of the class to failure.

Anyway, barely made it to some shit degree course, I did stuff to do with Audio cause I love music but it was not what I expected, I gritted my teeth and passed and now I've been NEET for months.

I really want to be a success, but with no work experience and a somewhat irrelevant degree, I can't be the big businessman I desire to be.

Entrepreneurs inspire me more than anyone, people that work hard, day in, day out. I'm trying to be like them, lifting weights and listening to audiobooks to improve myself, but it feels so futile, so slow. I'm 21 and feel I have achieved nothing.

How do I really WORK HARD, and JUST DO IT like my inspirations do?
>>
>>26702563

Don't fall for her bullshit. She never liked you she just wants to make you feel more defeated out of spite. I bet she was clearly wrong in your misunderstanding and spinned that tale to fuck with you!
>>
>>26703758
What about the future seems bad anon?

>>26703656
What is the cause of your anger? Congrats on quitting booze anon, not an easy accomplishment. It probably doesnt feel like it now, but you are better off without the stuff.
>>
>>26703858
There's no magic answer anon, sorry to say. You need to take every day as it comes and try to make the most of it. Baby steps to lay the foundation, and build from there.
>>
>>26704015
I spent most of my childhood having negative interactions with people. Bullying, absent father, people in general being hypocritical, selfish and cunty. It's not until I was over 25 that that's eased a bit. But people are still fucking awful, just in more subtle ways.

I'm socially and culturally isolated, surrounded by assholes, don't have any kind of meaningful future in society, basically locked out of a "normal" life. Maybe I'm just real fucking bitter.
>>
>>26704095
Thank you for your surprisingly uplifting words
>>
File: pepe7.png (149 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe7.png
149 KB, 500x500
I need to get a job. Like, yesterday.

I've been a neet ever since I finished high school, not by my own choice. Every few months I go through rounds of putting in job applications online for whatever local places are hiring, and every single time I hear nothing back.

My parents are getting sick to death of me doing nothing, and the neet lifestyle is taking a toll on my mental state. My schizophrenia is getting worse, and I'm having hallucinations more often lately in spite of the pills I'm taking to counteract it. I feel like leaving the house more often would help me get a grip on sanity, but without a car or a job I don't have anywhere to go or anything to do.

I don't even know what I'd do with a job anyways. All of the positions a loser like me is qualified for require face to face interaction with customers, and I can't handle social situations because I'm a fucking autist. Maybe nightshift security or warehouse work would work for me.

People have told me in the past that volunteering can help me, but I don't want to work for free. I'd rather spend my time shitposting than working for free.
>>
What's up bro? I'm sitting here having a budweiser waiting for my mother to come home with dinner. What's going on with you?
>>
Drinking some beers. Contemplating whether I should get me a prostitute tomorrow.
>>
>>26704274
In my experience there's no such thing as a normal life bruh. All the people you see driving around in fancy cars, or living some 'idilic' life style, are in crippling debt, and probably on the same meds you are on (not making assumptions about you bro, just saying for sake of argument.) honestly, the majority of people are assholes, I truly am sorry to hear about your dad and issues you had growing up. You very well may be bitter, but that's not so terrible in and of itself. The only advice I can give you is to take shit one day at a time. And try to inject some positivity into your day, like if it's an especially nice day, consciously tell yourself 'damn it's nice out today' sounds corny, but I promise it works. Small leads to big and before you know it your outlook will change. Also charity helped me out of crippling depression. Collecting for the homeless or working a soup kitchen helped put things in perspective for me, and doing good things for other people feels good man. Best of luck brother, the future isn't here yet, you can make it what you want.
>>
>>26704316
No problem at all friend. I just hope your day is a little bit better.
>>
>>26702374

Can't focus in school 'cause m-muh ADHD and life is generally stagnant as usual. At least it's getting warmer outside and I can enjoy the weather. Plus I'm hoping to get a script of Adderal soon, shit works.
>>
I'm doing pretty good. I'm finally going to have a night with no homework but I really should study. Fuck it, I'll play some video games
>>
>>26704892
What about life feels stagnant anon? Good to see you have a shred of positivity, it's snowing where I am.
>>
File: aaaaaaaafricuh.png (224 KB, 637x439) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaafricuh.png
224 KB, 637x439
>>26703805

Brother, you will be remembered in my du'a.

Not memeing.
>>
>>26702374
how do i get over the fact that the girl I love is married to another man and I will never be hers anon?
>>
>>26705069
Drugs. I find MXE makes me stop caring just about anything.
>>
>>26705069
Tough one bud, the easiest answer is to try and forget abut her and move on, but realistically thats easier said than done. Need some background to render a full diagnosis. Please, go on.
>>
>>26705069
One trick I often use is realizing it's not really her that you love, but the idea of her that you have in your head.
>>
>Dark Souls 3 is coming out soon
>Probably going to get my ass reamed by tornadoes tomorrow

Fuck man, I really wanted to play it.
>>
File: happy wojak clear.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
happy wojak clear.png
5 KB, 645x773
>>26702374
>had a filling that fell out 4 years ago
>too depressed/autistic to get it fixed right away
>ignore the problem until it might magically solve itself
>fast forward to a few days ago
>chewing gum on the good side of my mouth
>test the side of my mouth with fucked-up tooth
>SKJFHSAKJFHDSKGJSDJGHDSJDK
>fall to my knees
>spend the rest of the day in bed swallowing tylenol
>go to bed
>can't sleep, only comfort comes in the few seconds of drinking cold water
>routinely get up to piss, fall back in bed and keep drinking water
>repeat this for a couple of days
>finally go downstairs to refill water and get an ice pack at like 6AM on a Saturday
>mom is there and asks me if I'm feeling okay
>tell her my tooth hurts, open my mouth
>she almost throws up
>go to dentist
>get antibiotics and painkillers
>scheduled to get tooth removed tomorrow

makes me feel like everything is going to be okay now, but then again that could just be the magic of oxycodone. I'm feeling motivated to later get my other health issues checked out and then possibly maybe look for a job for real.
>>
Probably going to go see my father soon, getting really tired of everything. Life is just a depressing silent film for me.
>>
>>26702374
I'm disturbed by people.

Also, my life is a haze of lethargic agony.
>>
>>26702714
If I get dubs you have to turn your life around
>>
>>26704441
Check out dshwasher/porter jobs barely requires any communication after training is over. The job I'm at i can dissapeared for an hour and no one would even say anything pretty damn chill desu
>>
>>26702743
you sound like a rape victime
>>
>>26706277
not that guy but i'm def interested in dishwashing hehe
>>
>>26702374
playing Magicka DLCs, the Other Side of the Coin namely, can't beat Vlad's 2nd form, tried 5 times and the game crashed on me, there is no save so I have to play until boss battle again
>>
>>26706318
Yea its so easy man places are almost always looking for dishwashers check out craigslist. even when I worked at a somewhat busy place it was pretty chill. I just had my earphones in and sent dishes through a machine all day gives you some sense of an accomplishment after pushing out 400+ dishes
>>
File: 1339819819001.jpg (54 KB, 461x461) Image search: [Google]
1339819819001.jpg
54 KB, 461x461
I think I might have some sort of mental illness, I constantly check certain disease before I go to sleep and then I get scared that I'm going to die of a brain tumor that's causing heart disease, diabetes, kidney failure, skin cancer and colon cancer all at the same time. I've almost called 911 because I thought I was going to have a heart attack, instead I had a fart attack.

Then there's my new trigger word, "future", I hate when people talk about the future because I know I most likely won't have one despite how much I try to improve myself. I can't live as a normal person, I'm not reliable and I solemn talk.

Every time I mess something up it's an immediate reminder that I'm a failure, every time I see someone improve themselves or post something they've made I get upset.

I'm lost, I don't really know what to do except rinse & repeat NEET lifestyle I've been "enjoying" for the past 4 years.
>>
>>26702374
im not great. live in a new town now, no friends here except 1 whom i obviously cant pester all th time. broke up with my gf couple weeks ago. angry all the time, bored, have to look for a job. fuck this
>>
Distracted.
>>
>>26702374
I have been a bit stressed the past few months becauce of a bunch of small stuff piling on. Also i noticed that i have been fearing life a bit more than usual lately. No idea what to do with it or how to do it. And how are you holding up OP?
>>
File: 1452531285452.jpg (89 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1452531285452.jpg
89 KB, 500x281
I'm anxiously shitposting instead of studying for my midterm tomorrow.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.