[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you kill a stranger for $50k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 10
File: 1232949434.jpg (95 KB, 600x914) Image search: [Google]
1232949434.jpg
95 KB, 600x914
>You are led into a darkened cell with a video camera in the corner, the victim is gagged, hooded and tied to a chair.

>You have one hour to fully dispatch the victim using a claw hammer or your bare hands. The cell is locked for the duration.

>If you fail to complete the task within the hour you forfeit the cash, you can leave at any time.

>The identity of the victim is never revealed to you, if you remove the hood you forfeit the cash.

>A video record of your crime is kept to guarantee your silence, an edited version (with your identity disguised) is released on the dark web.

Wot do?
>>
>>26700269
i'LL DO IT FOR FREE MY NIZZLE
>>
>>26700269
If it isnt my family member and no one would press charges, why not? Let's be honest 50k is a lot of money and i could use it right now.
>>
no way

50k is not nearly enough for me to take someone's life, especially not bludgeoning them to death with a fucking claw hammer
>>
Don't think I would do it.

>You have one hour to fully dispatch the victim using a claw hammer or your bare hands.

Oh jesus, I definitely wouldn't do it. I was thinking I could just shoot them in the head.

Yea, no way. $50,000 is nowhere near enough
>>
>claw hammer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu5wF22Psds
>>
File: (You).jpg (46 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
46 KB, 500x333
>>26700292
Sounds like you're about 17-18 to me. Big talk. Ask yourself why you feel you need to live up to that ideal, what does it give you. You'll be stronger if you understand that about yourself.
>>
Fucking 50K?
This thread made by a child or a broke NEET.
I make that much in 6 months.
>>
>>26700269
>Shove hand under the hood, remove gag without removing hood.
>"Do I know you ?"
>"Who are you ?"
>"Who did you piss off ?"
>"Why are you here ?"
Depending on the answer, it's Hammer Time.
Or, you know, just hit a weak spot ( Snap neck, block carotids et cetera. )
>>
>>26700269
Who wouldn't?

originaru
>>
lol @ 50k

easy to tell who has never had a job in their life
>>
It wouldn't bother me. I'd do it, no question.

>>26700307
>no way
>50k is not nearly enough for me to take someone's life, especially not bludgeoning them to death with a fucking claw hammer

I was in the Royal Marines for 12 years. I've killed people with guns, my knife and unarmed. It's really not hard - the human male has spent the last 200,000 years evolving for the primary function of killing.
>>
>>26700269
>cant know the identity
I've seen enough Tales from the Crypt to know this will end in an ironic twist.
>being videotaped
you're just retarded if you let anyone record you doing a crime
>>
>>26700364
Just because i have low morality i sound like 17-18 year old? That's just fucking good argument.
What fucking ideal? You just kill person and take the money.
>>
File: the-machine.jpg (138 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
the-machine.jpg
138 KB, 600x338
>>26700366
>6 months
you could make it in less than an hour
>>
>>26700269
Leave. I could shoot the guy, but even cutting his head off would be too much for me. With a hammer or barehanded? The cash would have to be in tens of millions for me to attempt it, I think.
>>
>>26700269
Hell no.

50k is nothing.
>>
>>26700366
>Fucking 50K?
>This thread made by a child or a broke NEET.
>I make that much in 6 months.

Yeah, well, I make that much in a day. You must be a nigger only making $50k in 6 months.
>>
>>26700269
On a second note, though, after reading it for the gorilionth time, this might as well just be a set up.
>Hey buddy, just DO IT and you get free cash!
>And you can't know the target either.
>Oh, we're recording you, uhh ... for safety reasons.
"They" just want someone to get all the blame and do the dirty work, don't they ?
>>
>>26700407
>It wouldn't bother me. I'd do it, no question.

US military, ladies and gentlemen. Something for us to be proud of.

>the human male has spent the last 200,000 years evolving for the primary function of killing.

To think that only 100 years ago we prided ourselves on being BETTER than animals, not AS SIMILAR TO THEM AS POSSIBLE
>>
>>26700521
>Kill the guys recording
>Take the money
>Leave the asshole in the chair
>>
>>26700529
>Royal Marines
>US Military

Robot, pls.
>>
>>26700481
Since the money would be spent and gone in under a year. this thread is really just asking if you would kill someone if you would get away with it.
50K is a fucking joke.So no, i would not end a human life for no reason.
>>
>>26700407
I was in the Royal Shitposters for 12 years. I've trolled people with memes, dubs, and reaction images. It's really not hard- the newfag has spent the last 200,000 hours getting upset at my posts.
>>
I'm not doing your ethics homework.
>>
No, I don't care about money since I'm not a fucking normalfag and I'm not a murderer either
>>
inb4 edgy 'yes ill hammer somebody to death for 5 figures' answers

protip: no you wouldn't
>>
>>26700608
>protip: no you wouldn't

I would and I'd enjoy it. If I ever get a terminal illness I'm going to kill a lot of people.
>>
>>26700269

not enough money. i think my cutoff would be like a couple hundred million and even then idk
>>
Free them, add them to my party, wield the hammer while they presumably wield magic, find the criminals, capture them, and take all of their cash.
>>
>>26700538
Sounds good, OP doesn't specify if they take all my gear either, so if I conceal carried, I could always go for some better methods of getting the moolah.
>>
>>26700492
>With a hammer or barehanded? The cash would have to be in tens of millions for me to attempt it, I think.

Just put him in a blood choke - he'll go to sleep after ten seconds, keep it on for a couple of minutes and he'll be dead.
>>
File: 120304034324.jpg (48 KB, 565x424) Image search: [Google]
120304034324.jpg
48 KB, 565x424
>>26700307
>>26700323
>>26700366
>>26700386
>>26700506
>>26700560
>every man has a price
how much would it take?
>>
I would

I'm desperate.
>>
>>26700529

>Royal Marines
>US military

You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>26700269
I would not kill female that's for sure.
otherwise I would be mostly concerned about my own safety. I am paranoid I would expect it to be bait of some sort.
still if it was just some random poor guy my conscience would probably stop me.
at the other hand money are good and killing someone sounds somewhat appealing. though I would need real motivation. like killing bully from high school or something like that.
>fully dispatch the victim
are we talking about making mashed potatoes of the body? I don't think it is possible to do that in one hour.
also I would probably throw up. have you ever witnessed roadkill? like someone getting crushed by truck? blood + shit + piss smells like shit I tell you that.
>>
>>26700659
If I'm going to end a life, I'd probably need enough money to pay all my bills for the rest of mine, to feel like I had any right to do it.

Don't know how much that would be, but a conservative estimate would be 1.2 mil. I'm not talking "living luxuriously," either. Just for housing, food, transportation, health insurance, ect.
>>
Id want valid reason. I'll only kill for love or protection.
>>
>>26700529
So, the Royal Marines serve the king of America, right?
>>
>murder
>camera

no
>>
>>26700745

I'm still struggling to understand how someone can be so dumb as to make that mistake. How would having ROYAL marines make any sense at all in the United States? What a dumb cunt.
>>
I dont like hammer,if i could do it with my fists,im in.
>>
File: 1449885856331.jpg (23 KB, 249x265) Image search: [Google]
1449885856331.jpg
23 KB, 249x265
>>26700407
>I was in the Royal Marines for 12 years. I've killed people with guns, my knife and unarmed.
Sure thing Rambo
>>
>>26700549
>>26700674
>>26700745

I wonder what drives people to do this.

They do it on youtube, too.

One person makes whatever mildly amusing or insightful comment, and then everybody else says the same thing, as if they're the first one to notice it or think of it.

I don't get it. Who do they think they're fooling? It's like, up until Thursday, X comment is nowhere to be seen, and then on Friday, X comment is everywhere.

Who reads X comment, and then feels the need to vicariously post it "as if" it was their own? That's so, like, pathetic or something. I don't know. It's creepy.
>>
>>26700813

Everyone's commenting on it because it's such a bizarre, fucking stupid mistake to make, you idiot.

How the fuck could someone possible relate ROYAL Marines to the United States military? By being a dumb cunt, that's how. Such a dumb cunt that other people can't help but comment on it, even if it's already been said.
>>
>>26700407
>I've been trained to killed people with guns, my knife and unarmed.
I fixed that for you. you are welcome.
>>
I would do it for free to if i would not get caught.
And if i would get cash for it then i would do it everyday
>>
>>26700269
>using a claw hammer or your bare hands for 50k (lel)
>The identity of the victim is never revealed to you
>A video record of your crime is kept to guarantee your silence

This shit brings up too many open ends. No thanks.
>>
>>26700869
>>26700778
The US military has a branch called marines, too. So yea it's an ironic mistake, but people are blowing it way out of proportion.

It's not so much that the mistake is all that weird, so much as it is that a bunch of losers on 4chan want to do this

>By being a dumb cunt, that's how. Such a dumb cunt that other people can't help but comment on it, even if it's already been said.

It's self indulgent, conceited bullshit. You're bullies. It gets you off. And that's way creepier, way more bizarre, than having poor reading skills.

You're actually WORSE than the mob comments on youtube. Because while theirs are conceited and stupid, the 4chan version is conceited, stupid, AND sadistic.

Gosh I wonder why you're all friendless virgins.

Eat shit and kiss my ass :-)
>>
>>26700269
No I would never do that and 50k isn't much money. Killing a stranger is one of the most horrible things you can do.
>>
>>26700292
I mean right after I graduate college in a year, I'll get 50k per year just to sit in an air conditioned room and browse 4chan until the network goes down and then fix it. Killing someone for 50k just seems like a dick move at that point
>>
>>26700963
>Le virgin is a bad thing meem
>Friendless
>Passive agressiveness
>Smiley
Boy oh boy, looks like we've got one BTFO normalfag here!
>>
I'd do it if it wasn't recorded. 50k is a lot of money.

Or maybe if I could edit the video myself before giving it to them.
>>
>>26700990
> a year

How little do you value your time? A year is 1/70 of your fucking life.
>>
>>26700990
> I'll get 50k per year just to sit in an air conditioned room and browse 4chan until the network goes down and then fix it.
How fucking good that you live in first world country. Please tell more about it. If you'd have to pay 70% of your paycheck just to have fucking room yet alone of apartment above your head, you'd kill without hesitation. I'm so sick of these fuckers who are saying that they live poorly if they can afford eating and living good.
>>
>>26700269
I'm about to be homeless so I'd do it without a second thought.
>>
>all these rich "robots"
Yes OP I would do it for a brand new car.
>>
>>26700407
If you ever killed someone in the service, you will hardly talk about it to normies, yet alone glorify it.
>>
>>26701042
yeah but i would be browsing 4chan anyway, now i just have to do it in business casual attire in an office

>>26701100
I'm in uni right now and have to work 30 hrs a week in fast food and scrape by just to survive. If I had to live my whole life like this i would absolutely kill myself
>>
File: 1455388211303.jpg (230 KB, 1014x1014) Image search: [Google]
1455388211303.jpg
230 KB, 1014x1014
50K isn't a lot of money. I'd rather save a persons life and they be forever grateful to me that I didn't smash their skull in for what some tradesman makes in a year.
>>
>>26700269
I would do it without hesitation, even for free, killing without any legal repercussions whatsoever? Hell yes, brother.
>>
>>26700516
The steam market place does not count as a viable source of income
>>
>>26700448
>i have low morality i sound like 17-18 year old?
Yes, that's exactly why.
>>
no because I have a job so I'm not used to harm others in order to survive
>>
>>26700492
This

Bashing someone's face or head concave is too much for me. I've seen plenty of murder videos and it's not as easy as video games make it look. And if the victim is moaning in pain I'd probably forfeit before finishing him off.

For half a million I would consider it....
>>
>>26700269

There's no way I'd murder a completely random person in cold blood. Not for any sum of money.

I'm probably not entirely virtuous though. If we lived in some sort of post-apocalyptic civilization where all forms of lawful establishment had broken down or been abolished, I might not be as sympathetic about murdering people I find to be completely insufferable, or who hold hopelessly prejudiced or genocidal views. I might not even care about the impact it would have on their families. So I guess I'm a terrible person after all.
>>
you guys saying that you would kill someone for 50k are you diagnosed with psychopathy?
if not I call bullshit on your claims. maybe you would do it but you would regret it for the rest of your life that would most likely end with suicide.
>>
>>26701223
Oh please tell me about how being moral person is a good thing in this society.
>>
So how exactly would I get the 50k anyway? Because if it's in physical cash, its usage would be highly limited. And I wouldn't want to be arrested for money laundering AND murder.
If it's being deposited, banks would want to know who gave it and why. And if it's something like bitcoins, it'll look exactly like laundering.
>>
>>26701286
have you ever killed animal just for fun? like for example you took dog or cat from shelter and killed it.
>>
File: 1456161299140.jpg (114 KB, 557x305) Image search: [Google]
1456161299140.jpg
114 KB, 557x305
>all these redditor moralfags that wouldn't do it
i would do it with the hammer, anyone that chooses barehands is a retard
>>
>>26701340
>Killing for fun
>Killing for money
You really think it's the same thing?
>>
>>26701319

Suspension of disbelief senpai. It's a hypothetical scenario. Just assume it's part of some secret society bullshit and they control banks. Or something.
>>
>>26700269
this is like the "would you stomp a puppy for a billion dollars question"
Id do this shit in a heartbeat, hell id do it for 25k
>>
>>26701279

Not a psycho, just bullied hard through all my formative years. I'd kill my bullies without a second thought. A random nameless Jane Doe? She's as bad as the bywatchers who did nothing.

I'm kind to animals, they never harmed me.
>>
>>26701347

Do it barehanded and there's no murder weapon.
>>
>>26701347
hammer is easier and quicker for them. to be merciful i might choke them out first and then beat them with the hammer while they are passed out so they don't feel much pain.
>>
>>26701223
i forgot that one simply grows out of being a sociopath when they turn 18, silly me
>>
>>26700269
50k USD is a whole fucking lot in my country. I'd do it without much hesitation, as long as I'm sure I won't get into trouble for it in the future.

But that it's what I say now. Maybe if I actually find myself in such a situation I may not be able to act upon this first impression.

Still, 50K? I'd at least consider it.
>>
>>26701369
motive is irrelevant. it is killing that matters. also if you are in just for the money you would never done that, you are just another armchair murderer.
>>
It's still someone's best friend, father, mother, brother, sister, girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband, grandma, grandpa, son, daughter et cetera. All you edgelords in this thread shouldn't have been born.
>>
>>26701452
Look mom I'm analyzing somebody on the Internet again
>>
>>26701347
>>26701416

niggas, why don't you just take the simple way out and keep choking them for a couple/few more minutes once they're out. oh wow, it'd take 5 whole minutes of using gravity instead of 1-2 of smashing brains

i suppose if you want to get some kicks from the violence, the hammer would be alright, but otherwise, putting them to sleep seems like the simplest option
>>
>>26701465
hey kiddo, you need to be 18 to post on 4chan
>>
>>26701452
It's either you or him. If "destiny" didnt want him to die he would be sent in this place. We really live in this sandbox civilization.
>>
>>26701482
I specialize in edgy kids on internet
>>
>>26701179
At no point it has been said the victim will live free if you leave. Considering this kind of situation, somebody else would come and end up doing it for the same money. You'll only end with the slight gratification that somebody didn't die by your hands, but you're still letting that person die.
>>
>>26701452
hmm...
so you're saying that no one would kill another person if they aren't getting some kind of enjoyment out of it?

i can see this being true. if someone is in it only for the money he would probably forfeit halfway or regret the decision later in his life.
>>
>>26701547
Motive does matter though. You have no proof that somebody is doing it for enjoyment or that they would do it if the money isn't involved.
>>
>>26701542
I don't believe in destiny.
>>26701547
I am saying that to kill a stranger in cold blood you have to be psycho. they are known for lack of empathy and have no regrets.
>>
>>26701502
because i wanna get it done fast so i can go home and drink and jerk off and play dota
>>
>>26700516
>work 6 months for 50k
>work 6 minutes for 50k

normies would rather work 6 months kek
>>
choke her to death.

Not sure why they give you a hammer when blood choking a person to death is so much easier and cleaner.

It's no different then someone in africa dying, they were going to die anyways

My biggest concern is that they have a copy of me doing it, which implies I might some day pay for it.
>>
>>26701642
You've never been on verge of death to understand how cruel nature is. Nothing will changes if you or other person dies. Morality is just construct of human progression.
>>
>>26700269
sure but only if i get to wear a balaclava and goggles to conceal my eyes as well
plus some gloves
I'll gladly do it nothing personal
>>
>>26701697
yes but this construct is strong enough to drive people crazy. even some war veterans have issues with this and it was kill or be killed in their case.
>>
Hello. I would like to reach the administrator of this website. Please advise him to contact me at ch8556.gv

- Thanks, Chris
>>
>>26701782
That's because in past people used to be more moral about things. If you'd send Y generation into the war there would be way less PTSD because they are much more desynthesized than old vets.
>>
>>26700269
Do I have the guarantee that I will never be caught?
>>
>>26701860
might be true. all the violence in movies and computer games surely has some impact. all you need to do with new recruits is to make them think it is no more than just another computer game. yet I don't think it is that easy. for example I personally would like to see all those warmongering people after trip to the frontline somewhere in syria for example.
>>
>>26700269
>"do you know someone named [me]"
>victim shakes head
>tell them that I'm going to get them out of here
>tell them I'm a police officer and they are safe now
>assure them that everything will be alright
>swing the hammer into their temple full force as many times as it takes to kill them as quickly as possible

Alternatively:
>"do you know someone named [me]"
>victim nods
>"you're not fucking lying to me, are you?"
>victim shakes head
>remove the hood to see who it is
>turn around and leave
>>
>>26702049
Im curious on why people would be willing to use hte hammer when the OP says you can just use your hands.

A blood choke will knock someone out in like 15 seconds and kill them in a few minutes.
>>
>>26700269
I wouldn't not because of the amount of money (although 50k is a tad low) or because of morals but because of this easy conversation.

"Ok, I killed the prisoner. Where is my money?"
"There is no money and now because you killed someone on camera with your face exposed, you're going to do whatever we say for the rest of your life."
>>
>>26701856
>your job for the government is to shitpost on /r9k/
Living the dream, my man
>>
Now see
While I'd normally say yes, that video camera is what does it for me
You can never allow someone to have that kind of dirt on you
>>
>>26701986
I'm not saying that i'm sociopath or psychopath who would do that for fun but take it realistically - if person is poor he will take that chance for 50k.
>>
>>26700963

>The US military has a branch called marines, too.

So does pretty much every other military, you simpleton.

>gets BTFO
>responds with "waaaaah you're all bullies" and tops it off with a condescending smiley

You are such an effeminate little whiny bitch lmao. If you don't want to get "bullied" for saying stupid shit like a dumb cunt, don't say stupid shit like a dumb cunt.
>>
>>26700963
>The Corps of Royal Marines (RM) is the United Kingdom's amphibious light infantry force, forming part of the Naval Service, along with the Royal Navy.
lol
>>
>>26702081
Probably because I didn't fuckin know that?
>>
>>26700407
>le evolution positivism meme
>>
>>26700269
>gagged,hooded,tied to a chair
Is it weird that that's what makes it hard for me. It just seems so unfair, I don't think I could take someone's life when they're so helpless
>>
>>26701340
No,I tend to take out my hatred for people on the people themselves,if I can.Harming animals just for fun is pathetic.Especially cats and starved dogs.The only fun of killing animals is if they can fight back and pose a threat.This way it feels like it`s not easy for you to kill the animal,and you have to put in some effort.
>>
>>26700269
If the person was bad and committed crimes I'd do it for free the money would just be a bonus. If the person was a good law abiding citizen I wouldn't bring harm to them for all the money in the world
>>
>>26700269
Yes if I'm guaranteed that at least the person isn't someone I know, and I won't be blackmailed with the video
>>
>>26701694
The idea is for you to put on a show,so they can sell the video to edgelords to jerk off to it.
>>
Assuming there wouldn't be a monkeypaw-esque reveal where it was actually my mother or something like that then sure. I wouldn't want them to suffer excessively and so would probably just try to strangle them or garrote them with anything available. I'm sure a clean blow to the back of the head would be more painless but I wouldn't trust myself to not fuck it up and then have to finish off a screaming, spazzing out brain damaged person. (which I'd rather not do)
>>
>>26703732
that was my point. bounded person is pretty much the same as an animal.
>>
>>26703912
It`s a depressing act for me if it isn`t a fight.Now I`d hunt down and murder any number of normies that have ruined my life in the absolutely same manner. I would genuinely take joy in killin victims that resist and pose a challenge to destroy.
>>
>>26700579
I was in the Royal Shitposters for 12 years. I've trolled people with memes, dubs, and reaction images. It's really not hard- the newfag has spent the last 200,000 hours getting upset at my posts.

ORGINALBLOOXXXXXXX
>>
>>26700269
If I could guarantee my anonymity I'D pay THEM $50k. I fight with urges to do this shit on a daily basis, actually begin given an opportunity to do it with no strings attached would be a fucking blessing.
>>
>>26700579
new memesz
>>
File: 1435440008059.gif (798 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
1435440008059.gif
798 KB, 600x505
>>26704046
being given*
fucking autocorrect
>>
>>26700407
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucked. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: tumblr_nq8v7izHqu1qfqvajo1_400.png (81 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq8v7izHqu1qfqvajo1_400.png
81 KB, 400x450
>>26701664
>dota
my nigga
>>
I'd kill the person giving me the offer of I had the opportunity since they are obviously a very sick person and might be trying to get me to give them blackmail material on myself. Otherwise I would walk away. If the tied up person actually deserved punishment than they can get fucked by the law. If the tied up person would get killed by some other robot anyway, at least it's not on my conscience.
>>
>video record
nope. 2risky4me.
>>
>$50k for basically doing nothing

only a retard would turn this down if it weren't for the camera
>>
>>26700269
It is written, "thou shalt not kill"

If remove theirbhood and walk away.

Id piss away 50k in less than six months, but id never forgive myself for what I did
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.