[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't black dudes want black chicks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 17
Why don't black dudes want black chicks?
>>
>>26699743
Black guy here. Because black women are LOUD and UGLY as fuck no exceptions.
>>
>>26699743
>>26700085

Black girls don't want us either, which makes it funny when they complain about black guys leaving them for white girls.
>>
>>26699743
I'm white but black nerdy chicks are GOAT. Too bad they're even more rare than their white and asian counterparts.
>>
>>26699743
>Why don't black dudes want black chicks?

Loud, opinionated, sluts, ugly.
>>
File: 14398330282.jpg (209 KB, 1371x850) Image search: [Google]
14398330282.jpg
209 KB, 1371x850
>>26700085
>>26700107
Everybody but brainwashed suburban whites know what's up familam
>>
I'm black and I love black women. It's just a lot of the time we don't have much in common. I'm a meme lord, I need a meme mistress.
>>
>>26699743
Where do you think black people come from?
>>
>>26699743
Nobody except the most beta blacks tolerate black women see here >>26700156
Black women are fucking garbage that is at the bottom of the barrel in the dating market. Black men are retarded if they even consider fucking a black women unless they want AIDS and want to pay for child support for a child that is not theirs. White women are literally better in every way. In my experience all the white girls I have been with are very pretty and also kind people that care about the person they are in a relationship with. They are the best mates a man can have. Black women are just too ugly and lack empathy to be desired by anybody with common sense.
>>
>>26700240
>Black women are just too ugly and lack empathy

It's always the looks that get mentioned first.

Black women apparently lack empathy for some reason, they're the ooga booga problem, but then yall niggas are the one who can't stick with their kids, can't hold jobs. Black women are not a barrel of fun, but black men are fucking disgusting
>>
>>26699743

Broken homes, emotionally crippled due to said broken homes and a self loathing and destructive culture which is suffocating for emotional vulnerability and bonding.

This applies to both black men and women, 75% of black children are in single parent or broken homes. Black men like white women because they generally know their father and are usually stable human beings capable of giving love.

I'm a white guy and I'd still fuck a hot black girl though. Dat jungle fever.
>>
File: 1445623983201.jpg (32 KB, 662x662) Image search: [Google]
1445623983201.jpg
32 KB, 662x662
Black women are ugly, loud and obnoxious. They also have the worst attitude of all women on the planet.
>>
>>26699743
Because sheboons have no redeeming qualities at all
>fat
>ugly
>violent
>obnoxious
>stupid

If you want more detailed information, watch some of Tommy sotomayor's videos. He has some pretty epic rants about black women.
>>
>>26700595
>Tommy sotomayor

That petulant, petty cunt is the most reprehensible piece of shit on the planet. I can't watch 5 minutes of his videos without getting mad.

>well to do black guy with internet radioshow
>openly encouraging black men to marry out
>placing all the blame on black women

He's the rush limbaugh of black men identity politics. He's a shameful drain on white and black societies.
>>
Listen, the vast vast majority of men want a feminine wife.

Black women are the least feminine.

White women are more feminine.

And Asian women are the most feminine.

This is just a general rule, of course. This is why blacks go for white women and whites go for asian women.

They all want a girl who is feminine and submissive.

Why? Because they want to feel like a man. They want to feel like the protector, the breadwinner, the leader.
>>
>>26700085
>>26700240
>>26700595

>the white race is superior in terms of the beauty and feminimity of their women
>but just in that way, we're equal in every other regard

do you actually believe this?
>>
File: 1450377485821.jpg (45 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1450377485821.jpg
45 KB, 500x667
>>26700285
Black women are the reason 100% why the black comunity is so fucked up. Black women are the ones who decide to fuck broke bummy niggas and try to get pregnant by them for child support(Black women are fucking retarded). Each black women does this like 6 times before they turn 20 then raise their kids to be thugs and prostitutes. Good black men see this and dont want to be trapped by ugly black bitches so they move to superior white women and they get a loving gf or wife and a pretty women to be with who actually cares about them. White women beat black women at everything from best faces to best asses.
>>26700595
THIS great post.
>>26700645
>UBB(Ugly black bitch) detected
He tells the truth Tommy has made the mistake of being with a black women and it has ruined his life. Smart black men learn from his mistake and fuck white, and latin girls like Tommy does now.
>>
>>26700912
White women are more feminine but so are white men. White people do have some advantages their is no denieing.
>Smarter on average
>White women are the most attractive on average
>The nice race(sometimes turns to cucked race look at Sweden and the EU)
Black benifits
>More athletic on average(HURR DURR Icelandic strongmen)
>Bigger dick on average
>Seen as most aggressive and masculine(Can be seen as positive or negative)
>>
>>26701002
>Smart black men learn from his mistake and fuck white, and latin girls like Tommy does now.

Instead of making the effort to look for good black women, you leap at any excuse to chase the women of higher races. You're leeching off our society because yours is worse.

Yet you still maintain the conceit, the greed, and the sheer stupidity to place all the blame on your own women.

It's not only whites who hate you. The spics, indians, and asians do too. You are a disgusting society of people that bring nothing but woe to each other and your unfortunate host. You've had more than enough of our sympathy and compassion. You don't deserve any more.
>>
File: 1456155340706.jpg (28 KB, 400x562) Image search: [Google]
1456155340706.jpg
28 KB, 400x562
As much as I dislike niggers, I still believe you Tyrones can be like Thomas Sowell and the like but you niggers make it hard to have faith in you.
>>
>>26701131
>good black women,
Does not compute. Why the FUCK should a black man go on a treasure hunt to find a black women that is not total shit? That is like 0.00000001% of black women and that doesnt stop her from being ugly. If a black man can get a women of another race he should do it. Racists hate black people no matter what they do so black men should ignore them and be with a woman that makes them happy who actually acts like a women and is sexually attractive.
>>
>>26699743
>that lady
>white
hahaha here's your reply.
>>
>>26701002
Fuck you asshole white women suck black women are prettier you are just to stupid to see it.
>>
>>26701225
>That is like 0.00000001% of black women and that doesnt stop her from being ugly.

Come on, get real. I've met enough stable black chicks to know this is bullshit.

It's really about them being ugly negros. It's really about your inbred disdain of yourself for being an ugly negro, too.

leech
>>
>>26699743
damn le black science man is fucking HIGH TEST
>>
File: 5345778.jpg (53 KB, 374x480) Image search: [Google]
5345778.jpg
53 KB, 374x480
>>26699743
Look how funky his son's anatomy is. They come out with these whacky ass bodies and proportions.
>>
>>26701314
WRONG you must be retarded to think you seen a stable black women they are all huchi mamas on the inside. One argument and Shaquasha is coming out throwing punches. Black women are just too manly to been seen as desirable.
>It's really about your inbred disdain of yourself for being an ugly negro
Wrong again that actually sounds like something a black women would say "YO MAMA BLACK YOU MUST HATE YOSELF NIGGA". The truth is black women have to much testosterone and that causes them to look and act like men and im not gay so that doesnt turn me on at all. Black men look like men but its not a problem because we are guys. If a black guy is attractive or lucky enough to get another race of women he would be a retard if he didnt take it. All races of women except black women look and act like women.
>>
>>26701002
STOP POSTING KILL YOURSELF YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD
>>
>>26701419
>One argument and Shaquasha is coming out throwing punches
Your men are known to be very impulsive and violent as well.

>The truth is black women have to much testosterone
They're not "a genetic failure" or fluke, and neither are you. You're just affirming the inferiority complex that drives your racial fetishism.
>>
>>26701089
>masculine
tyrones respond emotionally to everything and base their existence around what people think about them

kents also do the second thing
>>
>>26701572
>Your men are known to be very impulsive and violent as well.
True but those are objectively masculine traits. All you are doing is helping my argument. Im not claiming black men are perfect beings all I am saying is black men act and look masculine but unfortunately so do the women. I have seen black women get into so many fights in public with my own eyes. They are so trashy weaves are flying everywhere and they as just so manly it is a huge turn off. My personal life is not the only evidence of this check out Tommy Sotomayors vids on youtube or even go on worldstarhiphop and you can see how bad and ratchet black women really are.
>>26701572
>They're not "a genetic failure" or fluke, and neither are you. You're just affirming the inferiority complex that drives your racial fetishism.
Black men are defiantly not a genetic failure but the women are 100%. Its like black women while in the womb couldn't decide if they want to be a man or woman so they said fuck it ill be both. I personally LOVE being a black male I never had problem with cops or faced racism in my everyday life but at the same time women are more interested in me because of all the memes of black men going around the internet and the jews who constantly push race mixing(thanks jews). And when I do have kids with white women my sons will be black so if anything its the women who hate being white the guys who hate being black.
>>
>>26700085

UGGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT
>>
>>26699743
Because nobody wants black chicks
>>
>>26701002
Fuck you Coon you are a terrible person black women care about black guys but you try to fuck us over at every turn.
>>
>>26700359
Yup thats what a typical black woman looks like.
>>
>>26701002
Great the white woman avenger is back this thread is already turned to shit.
>>
>>26699743
Because black males are dumb asses that can't see the beauty that's in front of them.
>>
>>26701878
>complaining about black men having sex with white women
>when eugenics is getting so advanced we will be Able to make every woman white in the future
What's the problem as long as 100% of woman are white then there will be enough white women for everyone
Black women already spend fortunes to look white, everyone will run to the labs to have white baby's it will be the new fad
>>
File: 1455806292679.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1455806292679.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
>>26699743
Im so happy we ran Bebe off after she posted her ugly ass face on soc now no ugly ass ratchet bitches are standing up for black women. Only the truth remains. The truth that black women are bottom of the barrel ugly undesired dumb whores that are good for nothing. No wonder black men go after white women because this is what an average ugly black woman looks like(Bebe) *Pukes*
>>
>>26704832
Wait is that Bebe? Wow she is way uglier than I imagined she was right when she claim she was very ugly all of those times.
>>
>>26699743
Because black women are the worst possible mates they are so ratchet and gross that's why nobody wants them
>>
>>26701002
So why are there so many white single mothers of black babies?
>>
I like black women but they dont like me back. My slight awkwardness seems to turn 100% of them off while there are girls of other races who dont mind.
>>
File: 1420571586633.gif (554 KB, 295x221) Image search: [Google]
1420571586633.gif
554 KB, 295x221
>>26705253
This. Starting to not give a fuck. Wasted all of high school and some of college wanting black girls when I could had just gotten a white girl easily.
>>
>>26704832
I'm with a black girl now and it's terrible (she's a weeb at that). I'm trying to teach her basic manners and everyday things like keep her fuckin armpits shaved and much more. she's loyal though but her weight gain and stupidity is pushing me away and yes I am a black guy.

been with 7 white women before I dated her and my best experiences were with them, romantically better, more mature even though I was in my early 20s, and we related on a deeper level other than just fucking food. white and Asian women are the best so as I see it I'm about to bounce on my current girl if the shit keeps up
>>
File: tumblr_nq13srZ8hO1rqoao4o1_1280.jpg (158 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq13srZ8hO1rqoao4o1_1280.jpg
158 KB, 640x1136
>>26700085
>>26700107
>>26700144
>>26700240
>>26700359
>>26700595
>>26700675
>>26701002
>>26701225
>>26701419
>>26702027
>>26702274
>>26704832
>>26705001
>>26705165
Look at all these COONS in this thread. All yall dumb fuckers need to understand black women are beautiful. We are so diverse and we have many beautiful women all around the world look at this pic she is a full black nubian queen. White skanks can burn in hell along with all the COONS.
>>
>>26705362
>in his (at least) 8th relationship
>primary complaint is she's fat
>ooga booga wear da wite an asian women at

Gosh I wonder why he can't find a keeper.
>>
File: 1450351587048.jpg (228 KB, 1280x1786) Image search: [Google]
1450351587048.jpg
228 KB, 1280x1786
>>26703748
This is a future I look forward to WHITE WIMMENZ FOR EVERYONE.
>>26704832
God what an ugly cunt
>>26705247
Stats? Men leave their child sometimes its going to happen no matter what but when black men leave black women its not because they are bad people it because black women are terrible people and are completely insufferable, not to mention ugly. Its ALWAYS the black woman's fault when black men choose to leave the baby black women are horrible.
>>26705362
You are a brave man anon I would never in a million years give a black woman a chance after all the shit I seen them do. But your experiences with white women mirror mine they just seem to be better people in every way from looks to personality. I have had many deep relationships with white women that I charish greatly and will stay with me for the rest of my life. Its a shame black women are so garbage.
>>26705393
Ahhh yes coon the black womens favorite word when black men want better women. Im still not fucking black women UBB and also I love how you posted a 70% white girl and claimed she is black.
>>
File: 1450990719041.jpg (81 KB, 677x860) Image search: [Google]
1450990719041.jpg
81 KB, 677x860
It's not that they don't want black women, it's just that white women are easier and literally throw themselves at black men. You kinda just go with what's easiest.
>>
>>26705950
Fuck you white women are starbucks drinking ugg wearing sluts who hate black men. Black women are your only chance of being happy so stop cooning and get a nice black woman.
>>
I don't get how black guys can say black women are ugly when they're just as ugly.
>>
>>26706130
Black women are ugly because they look exactly like men. If you seen a tranny with a dress walking down the street the first think you would think is thats a ugly ass woman(assuming you didnt already know its a guy). Its a very real problem in the black community when guys are confused if the black woman is a girl or a tranny and some men only fuck girls with kids to know for sure its a woman. Im not even joking this is real shit black men cant tell the difference between black women and trannies.
>>
>>26705950
What a coon white women look at you as nothing but a dick. They dont care about you like black women do but still you choose them black men are evil.
>>
>>26706295
Everytime I go outside I see black men with black females so they must find them attractive.
I live in the south and the south has a lot of ghetto.
Sure some black females are ugly but I don't think it's as big of a deal as you're saying.
If I have to drive through a particularly black area I never see white females with the black men there.
Personally I only think more middle class black males like females of the other race enough to the point to hate all black females.
>>
>>26705309
I didnt let my pursuit of a black girl blind me o other women. i went with whoever liked me which the majority of the time was nerdy latinas
>>
>>26699743
because asian girls look better
>>
>>26706398
You are correct some black males are desperate enough of fuck black females. Like I said in the post before they are ok with sleeping with a woman that looks like a guy as long as they know its a women. Thats some wierd shit. I live in a middle class neighborhood on the west coast so I have a lot more options than the poor black men growing up around nothing but black women. Its such a sad existence living in the hood you are poor there is almost no way out and all the women are ugly as fuck I feel bad for my black brothers.
>>
>>26705950
Why do you like white girls so much? You act like they shit gold and piss champagne or something.
>>
>56 replies
>26 posters
/pol/ is pathetic.
>>
>>26706558
>/pol/
You are pathetic
>>
>>26706515
So do you consider black females who also are middle class to be more attractive than the ghetto ones?
I personally find the whole black race to be ugly regardless of their social status.
>>
>>26706558
>WHAS DAT? YOU DON'T WANT TO STICK YOUR DICK IN A BLACK WIMMIN?
>MUH GOD, DAT IS SO RACIST. LITERALLY A NAZI PART OF THE KKK WHITEY RACIST REDNECK SKINHEAD
this is what you sound like right now
>>
>>26699743
I'd be happy if a girl from literally any race would even look my way.

t. Black KHHV
>>
>>26706629
No black women always look like men and that is something biological that cant be fixed with money. Look at Michelle Obama for gods sakes she is a lawyer but she looks ugly as fuck. Obama looks like a decent looking man he should have got a white woman(He probably wouldn't be president tho black women would get SO butt hurt and cause an outrage).
>>
niggers are just stupid and objectively ugly
>>
>>26705950
Fuck you coon and your white women you are both trash not black women race mixing should be banned and all caught should be executed.
>>
>>26706833
Obama is half white though and his wife is full black.
Black men look like apes so I don't see why you guys have the right to find black females ugly.
>>
>>26706984
>Idris Elba
>Denzel Washington
>Will Smith
>Trey Songz
Women cum to the thought of sleeping with these men and this is just some examples. You are in denial if you thing black men are not more desirable than black women. More and more white women every day choose to sleep with black men even looking at the tv or movies you always see black men getting with white women. I have alot of experience with white women myself so the proof is everywhere you just choose not to see it. Black women however are seen way below black men in the dating market they are literally bottom of the barrel and thats why black women get so butthurt when they see black men with white women(just like white guys). Its always the gender doing worse in the dating market that gets mad.
>Obama is half white though
Exactly that's what makes things even better I can have babies with white women and my sons will be black just like me and I wont be abandoning my race but the white women will.
>>
>>26699743
Black men do like black chicks exept coons but nobody likes them.
>>
>>26706950
That's true in most cases but guy in ops pic is pretty smart. Then again he looks like a mexican-black racemix.
>>
>>26707736
>Smart black man
>Dating white woman
Seems about right
>>
>>26707780
>smart black man
>not dating asian, hispanic or indian women

Legit, every upper middle class black guy I know is married to one of those three
>>
>>26707835
>indian women
>Dating poo in the loo
>Smart
Indian women are one step up from black women. I do admit a rare gem can be found among Indian women the same cant be said for black women.
>>
>>26707890
most indians in my city are professionals and make a lot of money.

they're pretty ugly tho
>>
>>26707207
All those black men have money though.
I never see nice looking white females with black men unless they either have money, want to piss off daddy, or fit into the bbc meme.
I can name black female celebrities that men want to sleep with also.
>>
>>26707917
Indians are smart but I met a lot of white women that are professionals too so they would be a good choice for marriage too along with their looks.
>>
>>26708061
the white women in my city are pretty stupid on average

the smartest white girls i've seen are majoring in bio which isn't saying much
>>
>>26708056
Those are just well known examples I cant tell you guys in my personal life who fuck white women you wont believe me. Some of the white women I fucked did it to get back at daddy but those were only the spoiled rich white girls(Still a great time). Other than that I just been with white girls because they were into me and I was into them. I dont think it was for the BBC because white my penis is above average it is hardly a BBC and my relationships with girls lasted far longer than just a few weeks. White girls are great for sex and relationships black women are good for nothing.
>>
>>26708152
Idk man. When I was in school even the middle class black guys were still chasing after the black or mixed females.
Good luck marrying a white female though.
>>
>>26708207
Some black guys have low standards but when a white girl comes around all the black guys talk about how pretty she is. Black guys know if they want quick easy sex black women will get the job done. I have more self respect than that though and I will never fuck a black woman but I like white girls and Latinas and even the occasional Asian.
>Good luck marrying a white female though.
Thanks but I don't need luck. I don't see it happening in a long time tho if ever because of how biased the court system is. I would only do it if I was sure I found the one otherwise I would just start a family with a girlfriend and see when happens from there.
>>
>>26705393
she's so white looking that your point defeats itself.
>>
>>26708368
Have fun with that 200% divorce rate
>>
>>26708498
She is full black those are black features not white.
>>
>>26699743
Being a nigger is a curse. Who would would want to pass that curse down to their children?
>>
>>26708740
White women apperently
>>
I actually don't mind black women, and I say this as someone who was molested by one.
I dunno, I'm just not good with women in general.
Can't say I mind though, I'm okay with being alone.
>>
>>26708770

nah, nice try though.
>>
>>26708784
>don't mind black women
>molested by one
Thats black women for you.
>>
>>26708803
>That denial
I wont even bother posting a black man with a white women your fragile mind will just find a way to push your agenda that white girls don't like black guys. My personal experience with white girls is the exact opposite.
>>
File: Golden.jpg (71 KB, 608x584) Image search: [Google]
Golden.jpg
71 KB, 608x584
>>26699743
He's the smartest black guy out there and he chose a white woman over the female black trash.

Or maybe there just wasn't a black woman who would share any interests with an intelligent man because of her genetic inferiority - first as a woman and second as a negro.
>>
>>26708819
Well, I don't judge all black women based on the actions of the one that molested me.
She was (and is) obviously mentally unstable, so she's not really the best example of black women.
>>
I hate myself and my own race because I'm screwed up in the head. Want to breed the blackness out of me, desu. So do a lot of others, they just won't admit it.
>>
>>26708858

Only the fatties/uggos. I'm sorry man, you should probably stick to black women.
>>
see >>26705914
and even the non hood ones are just as awful as white women, plus they're almost all less attractive
>>
>>26709072
More denial and frailty LOL. I would never fuck a fat or ugly woman which means black women are off the table completely. I only get in a relationship with a girl if she is a 7/10 or higher. I wont fuck a girl below a 5.5/10 its just not worth it fucking an ugly girl. R u sad because white girls never give you attention?
>>
File: avatar_8ae0d109183d_128.png (32 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
32 KB, 128x128
>>26707207
The amount of black-white relationships are still way lower than white-white. You lose, coon.
>>
>>26709273
>being upset enough by this subject that you feel the need to lurk these threads, cite common statistics, and call niggers mean names.

If you really gave a shit, you would be working your ass off to be successful, wealthy, and influential. Stop wasting your time. Of course blacks are going to want a reason to chase whites and Asians. Of course the jewluminati are going to give them reasons. You can't do anything about that. You can do something with yourself, and you're not.
>>
>>26699743
I went into my roommates room after he fucked some black chick and it literally was the worst smell ever. I am pretty sure they all have terrible smelling pussies.
>>
>>26701089
>the nice race

Surely you jest
>>
>>26709273
>The amount of black-white relationships are still way lower than white-white
No shit same race relationship are and will always be the most popular that's why I don't understand why white guys feel so threatened by black guys. You have a tasty ass cake and we just want a piece but you guys think suddenly the entire cake is going to be gone because black guys get a slice how insecure are you? Black guys are only 13% of the US pop we are not going to take all the white women. But I don't see the problem if the black guys that are able to get with white women do it instead of settling with ugly black bitches.
>>
>>26709498
>You have a tasty ass cake and we just want a piece

The fact that you look at white women this way is enough to make a guy fucking puke. You're sick men, and you will never be happy with yourselves or your lives.
>>
>>26709534
>The fact that you look at white women this way is enough to make a guy fucking puke.
>HOW DARE THEY NOT RESPECT WOMEN LIKE I DO, WHAT DISGUSTING MISOGYNISTS
C UCK
U
C
K
>>
>>26709273
Oh, it's you, again. The avatarfag...
>>
>>26709534
>The fact that you look at white women this way is enough to make a whiteknight fucking puke.
Fixed for you. Black men are stuck with a shit filled cake with shitfilled iceing along with shitfilled chocolate sprinkles and we are BEGGING white men to take the whole cake. Plzz take black women, black men dont want them.
>You're sick men, and you will never be happy with yourselves or your lives.
But I am happy I accomplish my dream evertime I fuck a new pretty white girl.
>>
>>26709592
>DUDE, MEMES

You don't get it, and are missing the point because you're a black who's blinded by pretty pictures of teenage European girls.

>>26709675
I get the feeling you're not even black, but nice bait.

>inb4 LOL he's so X that he thinks Y hahahaa :^)
>>
File: 1455235900613.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455235900613.jpg
186 KB, 1280x720
reminder that white wombs belong to black babies
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>>26709498

Cause we want the whole thang homie.

>>26709636

In the flesh.
>>
>>26709765
holy cuck king
>>
File: 3423890.jpg (111 KB, 501x520) Image search: [Google]
3423890.jpg
111 KB, 501x520
EXTERMINATE WHITES

KILL THEM ALL
>>
File: 1454208982325.jpg (939 KB, 1993x3000) Image search: [Google]
1454208982325.jpg
939 KB, 1993x3000
>>26709729
Im the white girl poster I posted timestamp about a week ago its confirmed im black. I would take another one but im about to hit the gym(gotta look good for white girls) I can take one when I get back. White girls are very pretty simple as that who DOESN'T want to fuck them.
>>
>>26709796
We will take a slice(whether you like it or not) and we will give you the entire shitcake that we have(black women) you can kill them or use them as slaves for all I care.
>>
>>26709498

We're not threatened at all, at least the non-cucked whites. It's just weird to see you fetishize our women like that. We love white women because they have white features, like us. There are beautiful black and mixed black women that you should be attracted to.
>>
>>26709878
No no no, don't do that. Meaningless hot air. It's stupid, and doesn't change the situation at all.

If you care about your race, be successful. Be somebody. Make a life for yourself.
>>
>>26709878

I actually don't mind some black girls. The liteskins are cute. Usually they have a white mom or something.
>>
>>26709940
Alot of nigresses I've met have been pretty down to earth people. Pretty practical and serious minded about things, seems like they'd be serious and loyal in a relationship. That's why I don't believe a word of it when /r9kniggers/ always launch off about how terrible 100% (lol, literally) black women are.

I wish them luck trying to deal with our coalburners. They'd maybe do better to just eat raw, processed sugar.
>>
>>26710006
Obviously when people speak about race they speak in generalities. There are always exceptions, it becomes tedious to always mentions that.
>>
>>26699743
>man has strong interest performing arts
>has masculine wife
>first child is always a daughter, always butch
>second child is either another butch daughter, or a gay son

every time.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.