[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /trappedinthepast/ here? All I want is it to be 2005 again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12
Who /trappedinthepast/ here?

All I want is it to be 2005 again.
>>
I just want to go back to being like 12/13 when I actually enjoyed shit
>>
I want to go back to 2005, too

It was the last year I had a friend
>>
2005 was aight.

i bought a 360 and a 27" hd tv at launch. pretty neato
>>
>>26698485
I want to go back to before I married her.

I want to make myself not go through with it.

I want to be free again. I'm miserable, broke, and quite possibly cucked. And maybe I'm not being cucked, I spend too much time on this website to not be paranoid about it. I should put a bullet in my brain, reroll the game of life and maybe come out some sort of chad in the next go around.
>>
I just want to live in a world with arranged marriage being back in the West. My parents are friends with the parents of quality qts, so I think that would work well for me.
>>
>>26698747
Story?

Origamo post
>>
File: 1307177554051.png (226 KB, 482x441) Image search: [Google]
1307177554051.png
226 KB, 482x441
2007 bro reporting in
>>
File: AHH.gif (60 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
AHH.gif
60 KB, 480x360
>>26698840
>meet QT at work
>go see Avengers with QT
>fall in love with QT
>get to 2nd base, she says no further until marriage
>I say that's fine, I really like her
>date QT for a few years
>nearly die
>propose to QT in my hospital bed
>she accepts
>marry QT 10 months later
>live with QT for 1 year, married and happy
>QT wants to go back to college
>only college that has her degree is two hours away
>she must live in new city to attend college to get degree
>I no longer live with my QT wife
>I live with my parents again
>I give 90% of my paychecks to QT wife
>QT wife lives alone, I see her two days a week
>she could literally be doing anything up there
>this website has led me to believe that she fucks chad on the regular
>I pay her rent
>I pay her bills
>I bankroll her education
>I am in hell

Love is stupid. Divorce is unacceptable since I'd lose in bullshit american court system. I'm fucked. What's worse is that I can't tell if this is honest suspicion, or the propaganda from r9k sinking in.
>>
File: rage face.jpg (47 KB, 799x960) Image search: [Google]
rage face.jpg
47 KB, 799x960
>>26699079
IT'S THE R9K PROPAGANDA, YOU FUCKING RETARD

DONT YOU FUCKING DARE MAKE A MOVE BASED ON R9K SHITPOSTING

Are you seriously considering divorcing the woman you love because /retard9001/ fucking told you to? What evidence do you have to support this suspicion outside of robot shitposting? Anything? Keep in mind that these are the same autistic fuckheads that think Elliot Rodger was a hero and who could not, for the life of them, do anything nearly as socially successful as what you've done.

If you're really so scared, why not go live with her up there? Get a job near there and help her out closer so you can be with your QT.
>>
>>26699189
I'm trying to get a job up there Anon, I really am. Been looking for the past year, but nothing will pay as much as I make now (and her schooling is so expensive that I'm barely making ends meet as it is).

I have no proof, I'm just very paranoid about it. I know it's baseless, but fuck man it tears me up. How do I get rid of the paranoia? Just stop coming here altogether?
>>
>>26699079
Damn dude I really feel for you
Don't let her go man!
>>
>>26699079
>marries you because she thinks you are going to die and leave all your assets
>as soon as she realises she fucked up she figures out the best excuse to get away from you
>cucking you every day while you pay for it

top fucking kek
>>
>>26698485
>>26698661

I want to go back to 2007. 6th grade was the last time I was happy.
>>
>>26698485
>Come home from school
>Do homework for 30 minutes
>Eat mummies gourmet cooking
>Play outside and build forts in the forest next to my house
>Sit on the couch with my older brother and play dragon ball z budokai 3
>Drink chocolate milk while playing old school Runescape before bed
>Curl up in my warm bed excited about what tomorrow will bring

I MISS IT ALL SO MUCH FUCKING REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: happy interracial couple.png (356 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
happy interracial couple.png
356 KB, 480x480
>>26699253
>Just stop coming here altogether?

I would recommend it. That, or you need to completely change your perspective of /r9k/ and 4chan. This website is populated largely by trolls (who will say whatever it takes to make you mad/upset) and actual autists with drastically skewed POVs on life (so their advice is suspect anyway). The culture of this board breeds toxic beliefs and feelings. It's an echo chamber for bullshit and nonsense that can really fuck with your head if you seriously consider it. It's all bullshit. Don't ever take it seriously.

This post, right here >>26699344, is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. This guy senses your vulnerability, and is purposely saying whatever he thinks will freak you out. He's preying on your sensitivities. In truth, he has no fucking idea what the situation with your girl is and he doesn't care. He's just trying to hurt you for his own amusement. Don't listen to him.

As for getting over the paranoia, put this suspicion out of your mind entirely. Ask yourself if your girl, AS YOU KNOW HER, would really be the type to cheat on her husband whom she married after a literal near-death experience. I'm willing to bet she isn't anything like that.

Maybe start contacting/seeing her more. When you do, really crank up the romance. Let her know that you're more than just a bank account with a pulse, you're a living human being who loves her. Win her over every day with acts of love, affection, and romance. Make the sex awesome for her. NEVER let her walk away upset or mad. Resolve any arguments you two may have diplomatically and maturely. You can do it, anon. Become the man she's always dreamed of.
>>
>>26698485
>Who /trappedinthepast/ here?
i first read trap in the past.
>>
>>26698485
this gif makes no sense. why is she swinging so much if she was hanging in the closet?
>>
>>26699548
Thank you anon. I'll take your advice to heart.
>>
File: Tuxedo_Mask.jpg (18 KB, 198x382) Image search: [Google]
Tuxedo_Mask.jpg
18 KB, 198x382
>>26699627
You can do it, anon. Don't get trapped by the bullshit here. Rise above it, and become the wonderful husbando you were always destined to be.
>>
>>26699548
there is no guarantee he isnt right though
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3 KB, 217x232
>>26699079
Nah I doubt a marriage chick would cheat but you're a wagecuck alright
>>
>>26698485
Who /1876/ here?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (6 KB, 156x128) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
6 KB, 156x128
>>26699079
>QT into nerdy shit
>alone at college
>doesn't have to work because of her cashcuck "husband"
>plenty of free time

ya I'm sure she's loyal m8,this isn't the most cliche cuck scenario ever or anything. im like 50% sure this whole thing is made up because I don't want to believe people can be this fucking naive.
>>
if you could go back to being a child but with your current mind, would you do it?
>>
>>26700104
I used to fantasize all day about this but now I think it'd just be tiring and stressful as fuck. really not trying to relive the deaths of those closest to me,i'm not clever enough to try to keep the timeline the way I want it to be.
>>
>>26700104
Yep. Seeing my friends before the mass anhero in their 20's would be great.
>>
File: 143552410067.png (69 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
143552410067.png
69 KB, 412x351
I would give anything to go back to the mid 2000's. Just playing WoW with my goofy online friends, high school sucks but no real responsibility or worries. The Internet and life was funner and simpler back then
>>
>>26700230
The first ~18 years of our life is responsibility-free bliss. The remainder of our life is trying to acquire the resources/conditions necessary to recreate that environment. Let that be your driving force, anon. You work now so you can one day return to your childhood.
>>
>>26698485
I want to visit individual years since my life was pretty up and down for most of it. The years I want to visit are

>1998
>2001
>2004
>2006
>2007
>2011
>2012
>2014

Here's to 2016 hopefully being a drastic improvement over 2015 because that shit sucked.
>>
>>26698485
You have no idea how much I desire the past, it is literally like heaven to me, I even dream about it when I sleep and feel remorse when I awake, if I had three wishes, one would go into being really young again with the knowledge/memories I have now.
Listening to eiffel 65 'back in time'
>>
>>26700227
what's the story behind that? they all just killed themselves in unrelated incidents?

storytime pls
>>
>>26700104
Yes I think about this all the time. I could change everything but... time wont let me go
>>
File: 13482.png (663 KB, 818x719) Image search: [Google]
13482.png
663 KB, 818x719
I don't think I'd ever want to go back and relive school days. I'm consistently more happy since I graduated then I ever was while in school, people there just loved making my life a living hell.
>>

Freshman year of college was GOAT
>>
I'd start move from gaming to drinking in the weekends, just like my friends did.
I've missed out on so much.
For 4 years, every single weekend all I did was play TF2.
>>
>>26698485
I posted this in another thread yesterday, but I would give up anything to live in 2004-2009 on loop.
>>
File: pepe72.jpg (72 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
pepe72.jpg
72 KB, 550x535
I can't get over my high school years. It weight heavily on my mind every single fucking day.

Even though I live in Virginia now as a NEET of five years, I google my old high school (Mascoutah, Illinois) every day to see pictures of the town and images of whats going on at my old school. I'm obsessed with the few friendships that I used to have before I became a NEET, and what has become of them. I won't know for sure because I don't have any sort of social media to follow them on, but I can guess from stalking through whatever profiles I can find to gather information.

I wish I was back in high school every single miserable day. I would be able to do things right this time, to actually have the guts to approach girls and apply myself in work and studying. Maybe if I didn't miss out on those crucial formulative years I wouldn't be a loser like I am now. Now I'm 22 and I haven't moved forward a single step since then. I'm an irredeemable failure because I didn't grow up properly. Traveling back in time would give me a chance to fix myself.

Oh well. I guess this is my life now. Another day, another shitpost. Thanks for reading, you guys are all I have in life now.
>>
>>26700230
>tfw you will never play WoW in its peak years again
>tfw all the good MMO's are dead
>>
I want to experience 6th-8th grade again. God I was such a happy little kid.... what the fuck happened, bros? I'm nearly 20 and my life is complete and utter shit.
>>
>>26700662
Together forever <3
>>
>>26699079
She comes home at the weekends, right? RIGHT?

Otherwise, find a place between you two. One hour travel for both of ya.
>>
>>26698485
2005 was amazing
>chill as fuck 3rd grade with no worries
>got several videogames that defined my childhood: Hulk Ultimate Destruction, Starwars Battlefront 1 and 2, Spongebob the Movie game, Lego Star Wars 1
>Went to Disney World early in the year, got some plushies that I still have in my room
>Saw Star Wars Episode III for my birthday
Such a great year for me. Why can't I be 8 again? (18 now mods)
>>
>>26700888
>Lego Star Wars 1

Dude I was 15 att but fun memories. 05/06 360 games were great.
>>
June-August of 2011 was the best time of my life.
2007-2011 was also pretty good, but the peak was that summer.

I don't think I'll ever be that happy again. I was in grade 11 in 2011, and I had only been introduced to marijuana and alcohol in 2010. My one friend had a cool mom that gave us beer. So we got stoned and drunk all the time, rode our bikes around, played vidya, watched movies, exercised. Eventually experimented with psychedelics. Our group of friends felt really connected and strong, like nothing would tear us apart.

Then I moved to a much shittier city, went to a mediocre school where I made few friends. Didn't even bother thinking of going to prom or the graduation ceremony. I started working, became severely depressed and now I'm an alcoholic NEET.

>Living in the past
>Goin' nowhere fast
>>
I want 2009 - 2011 to come back

I still had a chance to fix this mess

>now 2016
wtf, it should be at least 2014 ;_;
>>
>>26700888

Man, fuck anyone who says Episode III was a piece of shit. As a little kid, seeing the Anakin vs. Obi Wan fight was fucking insane.
>>
Can we all agree that 2013 sucked ass?
>>
>>26701070
Exactly dude. Also it helped that I had just gotten into star wars so I thought it was the coolest shit ever. I have a couple of pictures of my friends and I posing with toy lightsabers and actually have a picture in front of me now of my and my godmother where I am wearing a darth vader shirt and holding my brand new toy lightsaber at my 8th birthday party One of my friends and I helped get star wars banned from school because we were "lightsaber" fighting with pencils in the middle of class and the teacher got pissed and said it was dangerous so star wars was banned
>>
>>26701456

That's fucking sad lel. Are you still big into Star Wars? I go through phases where I'm really into the series and then I'm not.
>>
>>26701154

Discuss m9s
>>
>>26701494
Yea, for a while during my early teens I wasnt into it because it was "kiddie" since I liked it as a kid, but now that episode 7 has come out and the new trilogy I am back into star wars for the time being
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.