[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me at least ONE reason why you're antisocial or else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11
File: 1369327604489.jpg (169 KB, 457x381) Image search: [Google]
1369327604489.jpg
169 KB, 457x381
Give me at least ONE reason why you're antisocial or else your mom will suffocate in her sleep

For me, as if it's not bad enough that I'm extremely picky with people, don't be a normie, don't be loud, I have the inability to share friends. I feel like a fucking cuckold. I'm not pouring my hearth and trying to make you laugh just to be overshadowed by some shallow loud faggot.
>>
no self-esteem, fear of rejection and abandonment
>>
I don't really know why. I've been a shut-in for years and never talk to anyone at all. except for 4chan. I wish I wasn't like this. I think being bullied a lot is part of the reason.
>>
>>26697166
I'm just uncomfortable and at a loss for words around most people.

>Spoiler

Fuck you, OP.
>>
I was bullied. However if your pouring your heart out trying to make people laugh you sound like a loud faggot yourself.
>>
>>26697231
>>Spoiler
>Fuck you, OP.
It doesn't matter anon since you already replied
>>
Because people don't like me
>>
>>26697166
This world has made me jaded and hateful because its so soft and cushy, but in reality life is hard and cruel. It's a shitty game that I don't want to play. Why do we have to work, get cucked and then die in our late years? It seems illogical.
>>
>>26697241
>However if your pouring your heart out trying to make people laugh you sound like a loud faggot yourself.
Nah, I try to make jokes. Well thought out ones, not Amy Schumer type "really? I mean come on, REALLY?" stuff.
>>
I literally just don't enjoy it
It brings me no pleasure or happiness talking to others
Would rather not talk about shit I don't care about and have to pretend to be interested in.

I don't care about most people or their lives either. Would rather just silently think.
>>
i never went to middle or high school
>>
I realized that people only like me for my connections to cheap,quality products.
>>
File: 1453758437382.png (179 KB, 1024x946) Image search: [Google]
1453758437382.png
179 KB, 1024x946
>>26697166
I went from being asocial and then outcasted in grade school, to too picky in middle and high school, to completely giving up in college

I never really enjoyed being around other people anyways
it makes me too anxious, and I get no pleasure from it.
>>
>>26697166
I feel like interacting with people will only leave them with a lower opinion of me than they had before, so I avoid it.
>>
when it gets too loud only the most ridiculous, loud mouthes get heard, and they love the privilege.

if im at a house party i will generally be the one to see whats in the other room when shit gets crowded.
>>
I literally have anti social personality disorder.
>>
everyone bullied me through elementary school
>middle school starts
>puberty too
>social anxiety starts
by high school i just was D O N E
>>
>>26697166
people are meanies.
>>
>>26697166
I fell uncomfortable around people
>>
File: 1390107837308.jpg (38 KB, 331x341) Image search: [Google]
1390107837308.jpg
38 KB, 331x341
negative self esteem
normies are scary
>>
>>26697166
I feel the need to one-up people even if it means doing criminal shit. I usually fail, so I get depressed and suicidal.
>>
I hate how shallow and meaningless how all human connections have become
>>
>>26697166
I have never had an IRL friend and I have absolutely no idea how to communicate on that social level.
>>
File: tp,875x875,f8f8f8,t.6u2.jpg (62 KB, 875x875) Image search: [Google]
tp,875x875,f8f8f8,t.6u2.jpg
62 KB, 875x875
>>26697166
I'm not antisocial. I just act that way to keep people from realising I'm shy as fuck and highly self-conscious.
>>
I try to be nice to people but they still treat me like shit so fuck them i guess...
>>
File: image.jpg (284 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284 KB, 960x1280
Because I look like a faggot
>>
because im too lazy
>>
Overly sensitive by the judgements of other, I idiotically take negative comments from total strangers by heart and it festers in me for many hours. Positive comments, and I think they are just bullshitting, fear of rejection. In order to %100 avoid that situation, I just not interact with anyone. I'm also antisocial because I don't want to reveal how big of a loser and lazy idiot I am, my past recklessness haunts me. I also have health related anxiety, and nobody wants to hear about that.
>>
>>26697166
People are stupid and cruel.
I'm getting more and more misanthropic.
>>
>>26697166
Dealed with too many shit people in my life.
I now judge everyone by everything they do and if they are asshole. I make their life hell.
>>
>>26697166
>I rarely leave the house
>I'm on the autism spectrum
>I'm a Ginger (White Nigger)
>I'm literally a faggot
>Bad Teeth
>Anorexic
>I'm obnoxious when I'm comfortable around people, leading to people not wanting for me to be comfortable
>I'm a music snob

>>26698424
You're cute
>>
>>26697166
You're asocial not antisocial. If you were anti social you would be an addict, driving drunk, being a shithead to everyone, feeling nothing, doing odd and felonious behavior, while being charming and glib.
>>
I don't like talking with most people
I don't make friends myself, most of my friends are my friends' friend first
0 self esteem, probs won't get a gf before I'm like 35
>>
People only talk to me to kill time and I don't enjoy it
>>
File: soc.png (10 KB, 561x226) Image search: [Google]
soc.png
10 KB, 561x226
>>26698718
Idk senpai google says otherwise
>>
I hate when people treate me as a trash can for all their emotional shit. My roommate does it and this girl I'm barely friends with has started to do it. It makes me so mad and I just stop talking to them. I avoid people because I don't want to be used for other people to feel better.
>>
>>26698816
Antisocial personality disorder is the clinical definition for psychopathy.
>>
>>26698875
We are psychos, we just don't act out (most of the time)
>>
File: 1405583000835.png (704 KB, 1363x664) Image search: [Google]
1405583000835.png
704 KB, 1363x664
Other people are usually stupid, vapid, boring, or a combination of all three. And yet they revel in their totally mundane social situations, I just don't understand it. On the other hand, people that are more intelligent than me or more 'successful at life' are for the most part condescending assholes. They want to make you feel like you're nothing, so they can feel better about meeting or exceeding society's arbitrary standards and goals.

I have a small set of unique friends that are interesting, funny and generally know how to have a good time. I do like making new friends that I can connect with and, how do I put it, understand my worldview, even if they don't have the same outlook on life. I can't stand blindly optimistic people. They are typically morons with no imagination. Either that or they have never experienced the world's true nature. I am very introverted anyway but most of the time I just genuinely dislike 99% of the people around me.
>>
>>26698875
>Antisocial personality disorder is the clinical definition for psychopathy.

or NPD or whatever the fuck else because there's no official definition for psychopathy
>>
>>26698926
actually check that, there's that psychopathy checklist, but that's not part of the DSM and it i
>>
>>26697166
because i have anxiety
>>
>>26698926
Psychopaths have still differing motivations, actions, and reactions than narcissists. Psychopaths are narcissists in of themselves but have so many more traits. A square is a rectangle but a rectangle is not a square.
>>
Asocial* not antisocial. Most people get these confused I just want to point out they are different.
>>
I am very egoistic, I hate doing anything that does not directly benefit me.
>>
i wont give you a reason because of the spoiler.

thanks op
>>
>antisocial
Wrong word. True antisocial people are in empathetic psychopaths. Robots are just not very social.
>>
I'm not

Original postiario
>>
>>26697166
Lack of shared interest and that I'm naturally very aggressive, mean and domineering towards my friends.

I'm yet to meet someone who's mean and aggressive back to me in the same way I am to them. That would be my ideal friend.

They'd also have to have a great sense of humour and enjoy arguing.

Liking video games/autist and being a degenerate autist would be a plus at that point, and they'd have to be as good as, or better than me in my fields of interest. I've spent way too long hanging around complete losers, not to brag.
>>
>>26698897
Acting out is what someone a psycho.

You wouldn't take someone seriously if they said "I'm a mass murderer, except I don't kill people!"
>>
>>26697166
>why you're antisocial
I'm not. I'm asocial because I have AvPD.

I don't want my mommy to suffocate, OP you dick.
>>
social retardation/anxiety
>>
>>26697166
If i knew why i'd work on fixing or at least treating it. You're an asshole for thinking we're all aware of why we're dysfunctional.
>>
I enjoy company, but too much might overwhelm me since in not used to socializing. Im just an introvert.
>>
File: best nedroid isnt even nedroid.gif (47 KB, 800x695) Image search: [Google]
best nedroid isnt even nedroid.gif
47 KB, 800x695
>>26697166
i just dont know what to say. after spending some time thinking of it, i think it's because i usually focus and put pressure on myself "what am i going to say, how does this affect me, why am i looking like an autist". makes me hate myself even more
>>
>>26697166
I'm not antisocial, I'm avoidant.
>>
>>26697166
I'm highly gifted so that's why
>>
>>26697166
Literally can't talk to people I don't know without sperging out
>>
DO IT NOW OR SHE'LL GET DOUBLE CANCER TOO! I SWEAR DON'T ANGER A WIZARD
>>
Haven't been out much the past 7 years
>>
>>26697166
literal, diagnosed autism
>>
Because I'm autistic fuck you
>>
I'm really insecure and scared I might fuck up
>>
i hate my physical appearance, i hate my thoughts, my words, my actions, my mental process, my habits, my mannerisms, my facial expressions, my stupid fucking face god i want to punch it so fucking bad, my grating voice, my pitiful and futile attempts at creativity and expression, i hate it all so much and the only way to rectify it is to distract myself to the point of disappearing from this world as a single self centered entity as i drift off into nothingness and become one with shit fuck piss

i don't like people
i don't like myself
no family members or friends i consider worth pursuing a relationship with
no people in general that make me feel excited, no uncertainty, no vulnerability, no change, no effect, my life is just a car crashing in slow motion with no driver at the wheel, i am being buried above ground by the insurmountable amount of shit and i don't want to coexist with shit eaters when my own shit is a big enough pile to swallow, everything is just stagnant toilet water, talking to people is like shitting and pissing and flushing it down into the fucking sewer

i like sleep
i sleep all fucking day
i wish i was in a coma

being antisocial is of utmost importance to obtaining maximum happiness within the time i plan to spend in this strange place, why would i burden myself and others by acknowledging my existence, i won't find fulfillment in others, only in distraction and solitude, i'd rather be fucked with a rake than make small talk to another living breathing shit machine, and all talk is small talk when you're a shit machine

i'll stick to talking to my pillow and my imaginary friends
>>
I want my mom to suffocate.
>>
>>26697166
Incredibly anti social because I have difficulty fitting in with groups For the most part I know for a fact that I get along better with idividuals than I do with groups.

Or more along the lines of I spaghetti the more people are in a single room
>>
>>26697166
Social phobia, anxiety this kind of shit senpai desu
>>
>>26697166
Because I hate myself and I hate people
>>
>>26700870
you wanted to shitpost more though
>>
Im extremely self conscious and always feel like im either coming off as literally gay and retarded. So i get really paranoid which odten times actually makes me seem gay and retarded.
Also im a mouthbreather.

Youre welcome mommy.
>>
Threads like this are triggering as fuck for me.

>>26698718
This, a million times this. If you're going to use clinical terms, LEARN THEIR DEFINITIONS, you pseudo-intellectual degenerate fucks.
>>
>>26697166

Because when I contracted leprosy, despite it being easily treatable with modern medication and having virtually no impact on my life, all my friends found reasons to avoid me, my girlfriend broke up with me, and most of my family would rather I not come around to visit.
>>
>>26697166
because im a special snowflake, told myself that its hard for me to socialize. After years of not talking I am now actually unable to talk to people
>>
File: pepe84.png (210 KB, 540x516) Image search: [Google]
pepe84.png
210 KB, 540x516
I've been an antisocial reject all throughout my life.

In elementary school I was excluded and had rocks thrown at me when I went near the other kids on the playground. My parents weren't much better, my dad screamed at me every day and threw me into walls when he thought I was being "disrespectful."

In middle school, the violence stopped, and I became invisible. Nobody talked to me, and on the rare occasion they did they didn't even bother turning to look at me.

In high school, I was the perfect pariah. I ate lunch in the library and in the bathroom away from everyone. I sat in corner seats and took low-stress low-effort classes to manage my anxiety issues.

Ever since high school ended six years ago I've been an agoraphobic neet. Never leaving the house. I haven't even gone outside since November of 2015. My life was never good, its always been on this trajectory. It goes without saying that I'm a kissless hugless handholdless virgin.
>>
>>26697166
I have no desire to spend more time than absolutely necessary in the presence of others.
>>
AVPD probably
>>
>>26697166
I'm posting because my mom has surgery today.

Anyway, I'm antisocial because I live in Utah and I don't feel like interacting with these freaks more than I have to.
>>
kind of a social outcast but had other social outcast friends in high school

i also witnessed a series of deaths, some murders, between the ages of 12 and 13, and when i finally discovered alcohol i overcompensated, blacked out, and had to be restrained from jumping off a roof. friends kept me safe but their actions also got me committed and i never quite forgave myself/them for that.
>>
>>26701429
Being a chad that's lurking just for the laughs, that shit just depressed the hell out of me.

Go outside man, you'll thank me later.
>>
File: 1455058419583.png (85 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
1455058419583.png
85 KB, 246x246
simply put it's just my lack of interest towards social interaction

also a question for you asocial brethren, do you think of yourself as asexuals well? does your asociality correlate with a lack of sexual interest towards others (like it does for me)?
>>
I don't really like interacting with people, usually because I know I'm always inferior
>>
>>26697166
im very lazy and generally tend to see the worst in people when i see them face to face and it offputts me from wanting to do anything
>>
>>26701610
>do you think of yourself as asexuals well
pretty much, although I still have a bit of normie in me, I'm kind of asexual really (if you'd call a 2D lover that)
I can't look at 3DPD sexually and the moment I think about a relationship, having to TALK to other people and be CONSIDERED of them, I instantly just remind myself why I'm this was
>>
Jokes on you faggot, I want that to happen
>>
>>26701539
>Go outside man
What the fuck good is that going to do him? All his problems seem to be outside.
>>
>>26701539
>Go outside man, you'll thank me later.
Is this bait? He's going to thank you for telling him that? Do you think he hasn't heard that before, or that that's going to turn his life around? Are you trolling or are you actually retarded?
>>
Because society sucks ass and so do you
>>
>>26697166
I am actually not antisocial, seeing as humans are social beings, however my introversion makes me want to stay at home and do what I enjoy doing, sometimes passing up opportunities to do things I would normally enjoy and agree to doing. Get your facts straight, Nigerian resident.
>>
>>26697166
insecurity about my social status
>>
>>26697166
You sound like a loudmouth faggot. This is from the original Gs.
>>
illness I guess
>>
I was bullied in elementary school and middle school. So in high school I had no self-esteem and became extremely shy and never did anything. It's been ten years and my social skills haven't developed much. I am afraid to approach people or ever say the first thing to someone, I always think I'm just inconveniencing them and they wouldn't want to talk to me anyway. I'm not good at conversation even when someone else starts it and rarely think of something "witty" or funny to say.

It is pretty horrible since I feel really lonely but I don't know how to fix myself. No matter how much I psych myself up, I just can't force myself to talk to people first.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.