[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw cold sores >Tfw incurable virus will haunt me for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: Rare af.png (770 KB, 1450x1638) Image search: [Google]
Rare af.png
770 KB, 1450x1638
>Tfw cold sores
>Tfw incurable virus will haunt me for the rest of my life and brand me as an undesirable with a visible mark
>Tfw got it off my fucking mother as a baby
>>
>>26695628
Surely she can't be real. How can someone be single at 26, looks that good, and is that pure?

Yet, I want her to be....
>>
>>26695682

She's probably very selective.
>>
File: 651342.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
651342.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
>>26695682
Born again virgin. She's been suspended from a harness and fucked by three niggers and a goat, but that doesn't count now.
>>
>>26695628
What, on your junk? Because lip cold sores are common, e-even though I don't see a lot of people who get them besides myself. But they do, I guess.
> drink milk
> sleep a full 8 hours
> eat vitamin C
> hand sanitizer seems to keep the sore from getting fuck huge if you managed to put it on with 20 secs of getting your cold sore
>>
http://community.babycenter.com/albums/sunflower6171/
>>
Do christian gf's do anything other than benis in bagina?
>>
>>26695742

nice baby pics bro
>>
>>26695768
Same username, so wondering if they're hers.
>>
>>26695682
1. south
2. russian
3. christian
not that it matters you dirty clown, i can go to any middle class social event and half the girls will be like this. she's the definition of plain jane except for the horse part, which every girl does anyway in the south.
>>
Christian girls can be just as bad as secular girls, hell even worse alot of times.
Don't believe the memes from /pol/.

Source: I use to be a massive religioncuck/christcuck. Church girls are huge sluts.
>>
>>26695754
where else do you want to put it?
>>
>>26695682
You have just proven that you are no better than a woman who goes for chad, 90% of why you are attracted to her is just her appearance.
There is a ton of boring Christian "pure" girls, who love horses and piano, why don't you go for them ? Because they aren't physically attractive.

I can't stand the pure hypocrisy on this board.
>>
>>26695856
A blowy joey would be ok
>>
>>26695754
If she's religious enough she might never put out unless you are literally chad.
>>
>>26695921
pretty much all religious men are chads.
>>
>>26695948
>tfw fat Christfag neckbeard who can't look girls in the eye
>>
It looks like a fake profile. A lot of attention has gone into it, but definitely fake.
>>
>>26695948
There's tons of betas who are religious.
Not all religious men are chads lmao.
>>
>>26695682

I met a girl like that once

She was so mentally ill that her actual presence was almost unbearable
>>
>>26695886
Why is that disgusting fembots (or any bitter women for that matter) get so annoyed when guys mention a prettier girl's appearance? A person's looks will always count to attraction; only a retard is going to deny that.
>>
>>26695979
nah not really. they don't raise pathetic manchildren nearly as often. being chad is just being exposed to society as a kid and told to engage. the only exceptions in christian communities are actual retards.
>>
>>26695994
Why is that disgusting robots (or any bitter men for that matter) get so annoyed when girls mention a hotter guy's appearance? A person's looks will always count to attraction; only a retard is going to deny that.
>>
>>26695628
fucking shit this is the perfect woman
>>
>>26695628

thats fake, no way she's 26

trust me, i know these things.
>>
>>26695628
>no makeup on
would spend my life with
>>
>>26696015
I went to a Christian school from kindergarten to grade 12, and while the robot quotient was lower, we definitely existed. Even by the end of grade 12, almost nobody was having sex. It was a scandal when I spotted a used condom in a hallway garbage bin.
>>
My ex had cold sores. They have prescriptions that can shorten the length of time it's on your face and contagious and peppermint oil can also help keep it from getting to large
>>
>>26696059

>almost nobody was having sex

Do you mean of the guys, or guys and girls?
>>
>>26696018
Then you've confirmed that you are just as retarded as the robots who subscribe to that mindset. Why complain?

Hot girls make me feel funny down there, as do hot guys to girls. Nothing wrong with that. Best that you get past the satire here and not take it to heart.
>>
>>26696059
12th grade is still young, but if you were a robot most likely you had no clue what people were doing. once i made friends through a sports team in high school i realized that everyone was hanging out after school, tons of the "innocent" girls would go topless at parties and drink beer and lay in bed with groups of people, and at the very least everyone had given a blowjob or gotten fingered.
>>
>>26696059
>nobody was having sex
I have a hard time believing this. Even if they weren't, they were probably doing things that they didn't consider to be sex.
>>
>>26696101
Judging by how even the popular ones discussed it, neither. Hearing that two people made out was big news.
>>
I think ~80% of adults are infected with HSV-1 and most people never show symptoms. It lays dormant until its triggered, just like chicken poster can come back as shingles by a trigger, which is also a herpes virus.
>>
>>26695994
I was sure somebody was going to say I'm a bitter fembot.
I wasn't denying anything, just pointing the hypocrisy of complaining about females only being attracted to Chads when it's literally the same shit the other way around for most of you.
I'm absolutely certain that if that profile was a 4/10 girl there wouldn't be any thread about it.
You see all the thirsty fucks in this thread saying OOOH SHE IS THE PERFECT GIRL, why is that ? Because she likes horses ? Because she is christian ? Would you want to hang out with a male version of her if her personality is so interesting ?
>>
>>26696242
yes i would u fucking roastie
>>
>>26696242
She has a point
>>
>>26695628
>giving a shit about cold sores

Nigger 80% of people over 12 have simplex 1.
>>
Did anybody else claim to speak foreign languages as a kiddo? I realize she's not underage but what the fuck, I don't even know basic Spanish nouns but still always put Spanish as as second language on forum profiles. Nobody called me out even once.
>>
>>26696242
>>26695886
Not him, but:

You comparing a chad with a "pure, white christian girl", claiming that we also have these unbelievable standards regarding who we mate ourselves with, in an attempt to try to paint us like one of you is grossly misguided, to say the least. let me tell you why.

Women who want/chase "chad" wants him not because he would make a great father, or has remarkable hobbies or talents; or if he has principles and convictions, but rather because solely of his sexual capabilities and aesthetic.

On the other hand, men who like "pure, christian girls" admire them because of the qualities that they see in these women: an emotionally, morally stable, healthy, wife material woman who is a potential partner to raise a family with. Not because she knows about more than 55 sex positions and only eat gluten-free foods.

We're just grazing the tip of the iceberg on this one, I think you get the whole idea already, I'm too tired for this shit. There's no hypocrisy, you're just a babbling moron.
>>
>>26695628
>she put friends and family ABOVE faith
Didn't this """"""Christian""""""" read the BIBLE? Faith is first always. She's a phony. Just the devil in disguise. Don't fall for this succubus' tricks.
>>
>>26696638
>"wife material"
>aka hot girl who doesn't admit to being a whore
The point is that just like good looking guys are all smart, masculine and kind, all good looking women (to robots and most men) are automatically perfect characters as well. You're not special just because you don't like sluts. You're special because you deny that you only like hot/cute girls, despite threads like this every day.
>>
>>26696142
Newsflash, not every kid is as disgusting as you city retards think.
>>
>>26696638
But stop pretending you are attracted to her because she is the typical housewife.
Like I said if that was what you really wanted go to church and find a 4/10 homely girl if you don't care about sexual capabilities and aesthetic.
>>
>>26696793
>The content of your post has absolutely no coherent and relevant essence to the subject matter
>gross misinterpretation

You can twist my statement however you want. Just don't put us men who search for the ideal (not necessarily perfect) woman to raise a family with at the same level with the irrational impulses of some women chasing chad for a quick fuck, and then blames the world why their post-slut lives are fucked up.
And forgive me for not being on /r9k/ every single day, not all people are as pathetic as you.
>>
>>26697000
I'm not pretending. Any man would say the same--have you ever heard a man say that he would marry a girl because she had way too many cocks up her ass back in the day? Me neither. Now shut up about it.
>>
File: 546897.jpg (44 KB, 550x336) Image search: [Google]
546897.jpg
44 KB, 550x336
>>26695628
>fucking mother as a baby
>>
>>26695628
>Horse
Yeah it's over before you know it.
Horse and church will take all priorities.
>>
File: 1420446620925.jpg (160 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1420446620925.jpg
160 KB, 640x360
>>26695628
>she unironically enjoys the films of wes anderson

I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>26697081
>sees a photo of a girl
>can tell that she is perfect
The problem is that you don't search for anything. Robots just criticize women for doing what they admit to doing themselves. People like more attractive people, that doesn't have to mean you ignore everyone else. Op pic is as ordinary as you can get except for her face.
>>
>>26697271
>Op pic is as ordinary as you can get except for her face.
That' why robots like her, she's grounded AND she's pretty.
Truth is, most average girls have absolute shit personalities, which is why robots pine after waifu-tier women.
>>
>>26697271
I never criticized anybody until someone accused men of being hypocrites with similar high standards set for themselves. I gave reasons why it is not the case; men sure like pretty women, but believe it or not some men actually look for more substance than a boneheaded gym bunny. (pretty sure this gym bunny statement will be twisted to say that I now hate everybody who goes to the gym)
>>
>>26695780
>russian

russian women are fucking whores who use sex to get their own way. not even memeing, they're what western women aspire to be.
>>
>>26695682
>less thrifty
probably because anyone who can afford her can buy a trophy wife lmfao
>>
>>26695886
They won't want me man. Come on don't say things like that. I don't have any money, a career, I'm not Chad. NO WOMAN would want anything to do with me who isn't horribly deformed. I have no chance with a plain Jane pure Christian girl.
>>
>>26696028
She's obviously flat as a board
>>
>>26695682
Even if that profile image was real, and all true;
>into horses
Major red flag. Stay the fuck away.
>>
Her answeres are so dumb tho
>>
File: ....png (10 KB, 319x108) Image search: [Google]
....png
10 KB, 319x108
50% of you already dont have a chance
>>
>>26695628
What a generic person.
>>
File: ...png (11 KB, 326x95) Image search: [Google]
...png
11 KB, 326x95
At least shes honest
Originalcommentt
>>
>>26695628
>>26695682
>>26698093
>>26698299
fuck off with your bait and switch bullshit troll tactics. You posted the original okcupid image last week over the weekend to plant the meme and now you're innocently attaching it to some inconsequential thread before immediately derailing it in the first post.
Now it's time to air out the answers you set yourself for lol so random beaches and shores shitposting.

You're not subtle and your memes are weak as fuck.
>>
>>26695628

more proof women have no interests or culture beyond yaking about clothes and chad. she has literally no worthwhile interests at all.

L I T E R A L L Y
>>
>>26695628
>she doesn't know how to enter the treman on her skandi band's name
>she is on a dating website
>'christian'
>hon vill inte blanda upp
d r o p p e d
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.