[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No girlfriend despite effort and appeal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10
File: lssj3_broly_by_bejita135-d5e5cfb.jpg (484 KB, 1280x1760) Image search: [Google]
lssj3_broly_by_bejita135-d5e5cfb.jpg
484 KB, 1280x1760
I'm 18. People say I'm average looking but I when I dress up I am flooded with praise, mostly by girls, telling me how good I look and how they can't believe I have no girlfriend. But I have no girlfriend. I have disposable income, iq north of 140, and have toured internationally as both a soloist and orchestral musician. I am 6'1 200lb lean, and I can cook. I am well read, know memes, watch anime, follow the news, watch movies, and I love to talk about dreams and vision. But I have no girlfriend. I really don't know what the problem could be. I believe 4chan holds the answer or could at least bring me closer to its revelation. I need to know...I've crushed on more than one girl, so I don't have one-itis, and have spent many thousands across the years on women. But I have no girlfriend....why? I don't understand. What other factors play into this? I have read dozens of self-help books and am familiar with countless dating websites and PUA guides (girlchase is the best among them, I believe) But I have no success. Please help.
>>
>>26695011
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??????????????? opppppppppppppppppppppp!!!??????

fuck u roboto-kun
>>
If people say that you're average it means you're ugly as fuck and they just don't want to upset you.
>>
>>26695011
also, checked

nice dubs m8
>>
I am not a robot. I am a real person.
>>
Because you're narcissistic as fuck maybe.
>>
>18
>disposable income
>spent thousands across years

Fuck off that's not even possible unless you're some kind of Chad who's been sheltered from the dastardly touches of the world by upper middle class white parents. Did you also grow up in the good part of town and ride in a chauffered car? Please. Some of us have real problems.
>>
>>26695063

I'm not narcisstic! I take time out of everything to go on dates and meet up with my friends....
>>
>>26695078
Narcissism and selfishness are two completely different things.
>>
>>26695075
No I'm being serious. I mowed lawns for money when I was 14 for the girl of my dreams and I worked at a warehouse during the summer holidays between grade 11 and 12. Plus working part-time and getting scholarships I spent a lot of money on women...
>>
jesus man you gotta get over yourself
>>
Perhaps your apparent autism is the problem?
>>
>>26695078
If you feel the need to make a post on an anonymous chinese sculpture crafting message board listing all your good qualities you're probably pretty narcissistic.
Girls don't care about who you are, anyways. They care about how you make them feel. Your looks and status are only a detail.
>>
the fact that you put fucking broly as your dp shows how autistic you are
>>
>>26695099
>>26695099
No what? I am definitely not narcisstic or selfish. It's just that logically someone who's done what I have should at least have a girlfriend, right? I wouldn't be listing those things if it wasn't to express my confusion as to why that is not the case...
>>
>>26695092
>I mowed lawns for money when I was 14 for the girl of my dreams
>I spent a lot of money on women
Spotted the problem.
You're beta as fuck and act too subservient to women.
Women don't find that trait attractive but they'll still try to keep you around as a beta-orbiter because they get shit for free.
Stop being such a doormat.
>>
>>26695075
>>26695102
>>26695117
I am asian. I'm chinese, actually. And I've done autism quotient tests that put me in the low end of the average male range, so definitely not autistic. and girls are people, too. If someone bought me the things I want and remember everything I said I'd feel so flattered! Why don't they!?
>>
>>26695092
Why???are???you???spending???so???much???on????women?????

Dude. Real advice from a GIRL.

Do not invest in someone monetarily, you're inviting gold diggers and that's not who you want in your life. I bet your problem is that you're looking for the wrong girls and I'm telling ya you keep doin it you're gonna get the same result over and over. If the problem is not with YOU it's with your for the lack of a better word, TYPE. Fix it and then get back to us.
>>
>>26695011
>legendary super saiyan
It's because you're aspie.
If I can tell by a short sample of your writing, then girls can tell a mile away just by looking at you.

You could go up a whole point on the 10 scale and still have the same problem you have now. You reek of social retardedness.
>>
>>26695078
>iq north of 140
>doesn't know the meaning of basic concepts

You sound like you're a tryhard overachiever pain in the ass. You sound like a money fountain too.
>>
>>26695133
I can't possibly be beta. I'm not losing out on my own future or anything I need by doing what I love to do for the girl of my dreams. I get invited to many events and I shake hands with many professionals in the music industry as we exchange small talk...I can't possibly be beta...I know exactly what I want!
>>
>>26695166
denial lmao
>>
>>26695166
That comment at the very least proves you're narcissistic.
>>
>>26695144
Yes, I understand that concept. I've read a lot on MGTOW and the ilk but by that token I should be attracting gold-diggers, which i'm not. I'm attracting nobody. I don't care if I need to bend over backwards for a girl and I don't care how much I need to spend as long as it doesn't jeopardize my career development. It's just...nobody sticks around long enough. Not even the supposed 'gold diggers'...
>>
>why x?
>because y
>no, it's definitely not because y!
Found your problem. You're retarded.

>b-but I'm not retarded because blah blah blah
>>
>>26695204
What I don't understand is how you can be so single minded at 18. If what you say is true, you have a lot going for you. What you really need is to chill the fuck out and stop wanting this so much. Focus on you for now, you're too young to develop this sort of attitude so early.
>>
>>26695207
Damn it lots of my friends say that, as well. But it can't be the case because I know it can't be! I see so clearly the motives and the reasoning behind my mental gears; I see each cog turning and its teeth interacting with those beside it. It's why I don't understand my apparent lack of appeal to women. The same girls who comment my appearance at times are the people I end up asking out then rejecting me and blocking me on facebook. There have been people I've been friends with for 5+ years blocking me for no reason.
>>
>I don't care if I need to bend over backwards
>I don't care how much I need to spend
Nigga are you fucking serious? stop that. save that for your male friends who will appreciate that shit. I'm guessing you don't have any male friends though.

Protip: women are worthless, stop trying to buy them with time, money or effort.
>>
>>26695232
I guarantee what I say is true. But that's the reason I'm so focused on a relationship, you see...I look old, for my age, too. I've dated girls who are 22/23 who call me 'kid' after they discover my age and then disappear. But because I have gone beyond what I believe is necessary for my current stage of development, and because I see people who have not with girlfriends, I want someone to spend time with. Someone to watch the sunrise with me...someone I can share my visions with. It's just...it doesn't happen and I try so hard!
>>
Post your face.
You've convinced me that you're ugly as fuck.
>>
>>26695262
You've given up. You're jaded. Why do people like you become the way you are!? Where is your fighting spirit god damn it! I see people like you all around and it makes me angry. It makes me angry that men (for i'm assuming you're a man) give up on what they're fundamentally crafted for - the half of a two-part whole that prolongs the human race. You disgust me.
>>
>>26695011

You have no GF because you're sitting on /R9K/ roleplaying.
>>
>>26695288
I have had girlfriends. It'll happen to you. I was literally you, but then i got older. I have two kids I see every other weekend. I've done my part and you know what?

I regret it.
>>
>>26695264
Woah hold up sunshine.

You are 18 years old. You know how small that is?! Maybe you've experienced a lot but you're so young. Few girls your age are looking for commitment. Girls older than you look for guys their age or older. You sound like you want something that will end in marriage and I'm gonna tell you right now it's way too early for that. For gods sakes enjoy being in your teens. A relationship is more than just being with someone it involves a lot of responsibility and most people your age can't handle nor are they looking for that kind of commitment.
>>
>>26695288
once you grow up youll know the other half is a parasite you tolerate because it has wet holes

unless you luck out and find a decent one
which is rare
>>
>>26695280
fuck it. here goes. I'm the one on the right.
>>
>>26695280
one on the right.
>>
>>26695336
you look like a typical genetically inferior man desu senpai
>>
>>26695011
>>26695060
>>26695078
>>26695142

The fact that you're asian makes dating harder. two of my best friends are korean and virgins at 26 and 28. Theres a lot of womeb in the sesttle area where i live who will date an asian guy. I recommend buying "b-nox androrush" and beef protein isolate, working out chest shoulders and abs, then posting a tinder profile pic shirtless. You WILL get dates that way, once a female finds out youre wealthy too and a musician they may want to lock you down.

Additionally, learn the circle of fifths better, including chord spellings, and learn to compose on piano or guitar, this hekps confidence and is a panty remover.

Thats about all I got.. Good luck and bresk a leg, fellow musician.
>>
>>26695315
>>26695310
Yes I want something that will end in marriage...I think what you're saying makes sense, actually. Do i really just need to wait til I'm older...
>>
>>26695336
You should've mentioned your dick is 4 inches sooner, Ching, that changes everything.
>>
>>26695336
legendary super asian. You're trying to racemix with our white woman aren't you? Sorry bro but your face looks like the back end of a truck and there is the small dick meme working against you. Maybe it'll work out. Maybe you should start working out too.
>>
>>26695011

You're ugly.

/thread
>>
>>26695350
Yeah tbqh f.am. wish I could help beyond that but sounds like you really just need to do that. For now just focus on yourself. These things tend to come to you mostly when you don't really think about it. Good luck.
>>
>>26695359
>>26695349
I've composed 3 complete symphonies for the girls I liked, and many smaller pieces including string quartets and piano sonatas. 2 of whom have blocked me...I'm 6'1 200lb lean. Suits just don't show my muscle.
>>
File: IMG_20160219_021355.jpg (2 MB, 1816x2628) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160219_021355.jpg
2 MB, 1816x2628
>>26695349
Women in the Seattle area*** fuck

>>26695350
Follow my advice and market yourself better. Go to a sales seminar or read books on sales, then apply those principles to dating

>>26695359
I think OP is pretty handsome, id be honored to have him marry my sister, but he wouldnt want to because she's a chublord
>>
>>26695375
you haven't been here long, have you?

Ugly guy = creepy
Hot guy = cute

Asians have a creep vibe as it is. Don't get me wrong though, you look like the korean guy i buy my cigarettes from, and he's a total bro. But he's also a creep and if i was a woman i'd pay more at a store further away.
>>
>>26695336
Found the problem! It's your face
>>
>>26695402
to clarify, writing the symphony was creepy because you're not 10/10
>>
>>26695375
>>26695350
i'll be your gf op, where abouts do you reside?
>>
>>26695387
Hahaha thanks. I think i've had enough roasting for one night...Might pull out on a good note. And take into account the suggestions I'm just reaching ahead of my time; that sounds about right, to be honest. Latest crush is 23y/o. haha. peace fellow robots!
>>
>>26695417
I'm in brisbane, australia. come over lmao we could meet up ;) legit won't mind a blind date.
>>
>>26695419
No! Don't go! I have so many negative comments to make!
>>
>>26695336
Your face is average at best, that's the problem

You'll find one eventually, stop flaunting your accomplishments in people's faces it makes you sound like a narcissist, try to be humble. Being humble is an underrated quality, I know most chads borderline on arrogance but you're not going to be able to get away with it with that face
>>
>>26695336
>that girl laughing at the inferior orchestral manlets in the background
>>
>>26695375
You didnt read what i said- i said guitar and piano solo music. Women will not appreciate a literal symphony unless youre trying to attract a classical musician girl.. Even then i imsgine your symphony wasnt that good unless you have a strong knowledge of chord progresions, which comes from piano playing and improvisation, I.E.. Mozart and Beethoven and every other composer.

Elliott Rodger thought his good looks and money entitled him to a girlfriend, he blamed the world, not his own approach. you really have to broaden your horizons in ways that only you can determine, and get used to talking to more women. Also get more shredded and post shirtless pics on tinder. Six pack abs + money = marriage material for many women, regardless of other factors. Dont marry the first girl to slob on your knob unless you know for sure she's the one.
>>
>>26695465
that's a dude, bro
>>
>>26695336
Are these women that tell you youre good-looking your grandmother by any chance?
>>
File: IMG_20160223_063948.jpg (169 KB, 1440x1174) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160223_063948.jpg
169 KB, 1440x1174
>>26695419
Another problem is youre only 18. Be patient. Your life will only get better
>>
IT IS BECAUSE YOU LIKE ANIME
>>
>>26695011
Fucking 18 year old, you still have so much to learn you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>26695166
>I know exactly what I want!

But you don't try and get it. The only way to get women is to make moves on them, not compose them symphonies.
>>
>>26695833
Oh ho ho ho ho...5 times I have been reported to authorities for harassment/stalking but each time I was cleared of charges because I didn't do anything bad. (Apart from once when I shot a rubber-band at this girl's back.) I try. Oh man if it was a matter of not trying I would not be here.
>>
>>26695949
>reported
> five times
At some point you have to wonder what the common denominator is here
>>
File: btp6YQ_j.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
btp6YQ_j.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>26695949
>5 times I have been reported to authorities for harassment/stalking
>>
>>26695949
Yeah but stalking isn't making a move. Why not a kiss, boy?
>>
Have U thought about talking to girls
>>
>>26695949
That's some pretty red flag-ish behaviour right there
>>
>>26695011
>6'1"
>200 lbs
maybe it's because you're a fat manlet lmao
>>
>>26696030
>>26696013
>>26696011

The key point is I have no charges to my name. It was all nonsense. The common denominator was that the girls were really nice, went out with me, went to gym with me, some even said they loved me, and nek minnit...bam
Also if i kissed someone I actually fear imprisonment for sexual harassment...
>>
>>26696070
Fat manlet...? This is me.
>>
>>26696103
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D
Can you have sex with me
>>
>>26696039
I do...but even girls my friends rate 1-2/10 stop responding after a while and I beg them to "please respond..." and they do but I can tell it's just them being nice...god damn it this thread is actually making me sad now.
>>
>>26696130
Jesus fucking Christ you might be socially autistic
Please respond
Maybe you should just an hero and get it over with you autistic faggot

How do you nut up and say please respond

You probably tell them you're bio and pray to whatever fake God you believe in that they'll sleep with you, but they don't because you're vain as fuck

I'm actually losing brain cells reading this

I'm physically upset that you text women "please respond"
>>
>>26696079
This whole thread is lies
>>
File: image.jpg (479 KB, 1600x1571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
479 KB, 1600x1571
>>26695949
Now I know you're just baiting, 8/10 pretty good but try again.
>>
maybe stop being so desperate that every sentient being in a 20 mile radius can tell
>>
>>26695011
When people are describing their high IQs online, why do they so often describe them as north of something? This is the only context in which I see people use north to mean greater than with such regularity.
>>
maybe don't be autistic
>>
>>26695011
That's a nice resume you have there, but do you know how to show a girl a good time time, make her feel womanly and secure?
>>
File: BABEL - WIN_20150402_205525.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
BABEL - WIN_20150402_205525.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>26696181
>>26696171

You think i'm lying? Would I be this frustrated if it made sense..? I try so hard in the gym, in the practice room, in the ring boxing for what $$ I can make in the spare time I have an risking my face for it. I have traced the lines and curves of each photo of every girl I've crushed on. Memorized every word of our conversations (pretty much) in selfless devotion but they do not reciprocate. I have given everything for love...
>>
>>26696335
Another piece of good advice for me to jot down. Haha braving the compassionless onslaught here is netting me some good tips, to be honest :P cheers
>>
We've reached full capacity autism.
>>
>>26695011
you probably have bad social skills and no personality and come off as "weird" to the normies. you should either give up on finding a girl or start going to some kind of support group or social skills training. maybe even just try to make friends.

you're still 18, you have a lot of time left. don't end up like me and be a worthless 28 yr old khv. you will end up a literal robot if you don't start trying to fix yourself.
>>
>>26696408
I do spend more time with my instruments than I do with people, but I have many friends, too...*sigh*...people like us probs shoulda been born a couple hundred years' back. And then when there was no internet to propagate societal tiers, there'd naturally be less of a gap between people with good/bad social skills huh...
>>
>>26695011
>iq north of 140
but you write as if your iq is < 90
>>
>>26696341

Dude, here is my answer, your body is pretty gud, but your face looks like a fucking anus.

Get a face job.

Seriously you aren't attractive, you are fucking ugly, you are "average" a 4/10

GET A FACE JOB. then you get the bitches.
>>
>>26695063
more like intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>26696436
personally i think you should just give up on getting a gf. japan will make waifubots a reality in a few years. start working hard and save up enough money to buy one, that's what i'm doing.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.