[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw want white babies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: x03+Kuroko+worried.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
x03+Kuroko+worried.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>tfw white woman
>tfw in an LTR with an asian guy
>tfw really want white kids/don't want mixed babies

How do I break up with him in as painless a way as possible, robots?
>>
by showing him your penis
>>
>>26693281
Nothing painless about breaking up with a subhuman in pursuit of pure white offspring
>>
>>26693281
Just break up. Usually I'd say to do so in person but if you're in different countries just do it via Skype or wahtever. Simply ttell him that you don't have feelings for him anymore and want to break it off.
>>
fucking ho chi ming.
>>
>>26693314
We actually live together atm.
>>
Dump him, obviously. Then find a white man with decent genetics to procreate with.

Why are roasties so stupid?
>>
>>26693445
Dump her, obviously. Then find a white woman with decent genetics to procreate with.

Why are neckbeards so stupid?
>>
>>26693436
say he raped you and kick him out
>>
Find some other excuse than what sounds like racism.
>>
>>26693453
Not sure there was much point to this post..
>>
File: 1448499537346.png (121 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448499537346.png
121 KB, 300x300
>>26693281
I'm a white aryan male wanna date me?
add me on steam
Username: TengenToppaHeavyMedic
>>
>>26693500
Well, what are you suggesting?
>>
>>26693790
>it's not you, it's me
>you deserve someone far better than me
:^)
>>
>>26693507
Hi stupid
>>
>>26693281

how bigs his dick senpai
>>
>>26693857
5 inches, but that really isn't the point.
>>
>>26693436
I'm retarded. I read LDR for some reason. Well then have him sit down and tell him that it isn't working out. If it is his place, move out. If it is yours, give him a while to sort his shit out and leave. Meanwhile crash at a friend's place.
>>
>be hapa female
>only attracted to white males
>think asian babies are the cutest
>want asian babies
>>
>>26693923
Remember that asian babies grow up into asian males who shitpost on 4chan about AM/WF all day.

That should be enough to put you off.
>>
Your destiny as a white woman is the be the harbinger of your own extermination. Dump Chang for the embrace of Mehmet and Mohammed, pigface.
>>
>>26694378
Calm down asian male.
>>
Is there a burn the coal, pay the toll equivalent for rice? Probably not since nobody is attracted to Asians. You must be a weeb OP
>>
>>26694433
Boil the Rice, Pay the Price.

Nevertheless OP sounds like she's gained a racial consciousness, so that's cool. White women and white men belong together.
>>
>>26694422

> I'm white

Fuck white women. Well, that's what Jerome and Ali are doing. You pig fucks will die out; and when you do, the whole world will be better off. The remaining white men can lay the women who still retain their femininity - as they rightfully deserve after centuries with you.
>>
>>26693281
>want white kids
>in a relationship with a non-white

Why are you so fucking stupid? People who put themselves into trouble like this piss me off so much
>>
>>26694551
>pig fucks

We white people don't use this as an insult. "Pig" and "dog" are Chinese insults.
>>
>>26694568

> I never said dog

Found the chink in your posts armor :^))))
>>
>>26693281
>I value my racial identity
>I value my racial, historical, and cultural ancestry
>I don't want to take chances with my descendants' genetic health
>My family is uncomfortable with racemixing

Be gentle about it, but stick to your decision. Definitely don't say

>I don't want ugly, mismatched, mongrel aliens as children
>>
>>26693923
>hapa female

So your babies will be 1/4 asian. Or marry another hapa and have 1/2 asian babies.
>>
>>26694706
>Or marry another hapa and have 1/2 asian babies.

Actually a bad idea, from the genetic standpoint. For hapas, it will always be in their kids' interest to breed back into the main stock (probably either, but I don't know) rather than to further mongrelize them.

>>26693923
Go Asian. They have more genetic stock to absorb foreign pollution, and besides, they have a shortage of females anyway.
>>
>>26694706
I look more Asian than white though but the idea of having mini Elliot Rodgers really puts me off.
>>
>>26694737
Yeah that's the thing with hapas, they can breed back into the white ingroup fairly easily. With mulattoes it's basically impossible. Even three generations down the line the person is so obviously black, 99 times out of 100 anyway.
>>
>>26694648
Jesus, a lack of comprehension combined with a shitty attempt at a comeback. Asians can't do the bantz very well, so that's another point for you being a slant eyed monkey.

>>26694686
Bad idea. Asians, being the incredibly insecure creatures that they are will take offence at this. It being likely that her boyfriend lives in a western country, this would be even more likely so.

It's pretty funny how Asians in their own nations can be pretty alpha but the ones in the west might as well be women.
>>
File: 3342890.jpg (181 KB, 735x852) Image search: [Google]
3342890.jpg
181 KB, 735x852
>>26694754
Not really. By the third generation, if the mulatto and his/her child go white, then the offspring (a quadroon) is usually indistinguishable from a pure white.

However, that does not make racemixing good for us. Our ancestral racial diversity, as pure whites, can never be regained once it's lost. The governments are making zero effort to ensure the continued existence of our racial diversity, and it can be said that they are instead making active efforts to assimilate us into other peoples. So we need to make it strict: We're white now, and we want to stay that way.
>>
>doesn't want a little elliot
FUCK YOU ROASTIE CUNT
>>
>>26694765

Oh fucking stop it. Chinks are awesome, and it is completely decstructive to try and humiliate them in the way the jews are humiliating us.
>>
>>26694765

Whatever mate, I'm not going to bother trying to prove to you there are other white men capable of realising the truth.
>>
>>26693281
Cuck him, asians are easy as fuck to accept that kind of lifestyle, he won't even be butthurt because he knows the kids have a better chance at life by not being mixed.
>>
I was in a similar situation, and I didn't make that reason known at all. Probably best to think of another reason.
>>
>>26694765
>Asians, being the incredibly insecure creatures
But this only applies to Western ones is it not?
>>
>>26693281
Nice try, /pol/
>>
>>26694562
This pretty much. Why didn't op think of the future?
>>
>>26695501
Can't believe that hasn't been taken. Also nobody cares
>>
>>26693938
Does that guy still post here?
>>
>>26693281
Just make sure the baby is a girl and it will be okay. Half Asian/white girls are qt and will live a happy life, but if it's a guy it will be most likely be an angry Elliot Rodger who grows up to post on /r/AsianMasculinity
>>
>>26695543
I would imagine r/hapas/ would be more up his alley
>>
>>26694648
but you did say pig. see...

>>26694551
>"you pig fucks"
you seem kind of mad. maybe you should take a break from the computer, huh, little buddy?
>>
>white guy
>only like asian girls
>white women look like men
>feel really indifferent about my own race

What is happening to me, I feel like a dweeb.
>>
>>26695787
>feel really indifferent about my own race

Stop doing this desu. Whites are a pretty marvelous race. Here, listen to some god. He always cheers me up senpai ;_;7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7c9tB77YdU
>>
File: IMG_20160222_025743.jpg (270 KB, 1282x1287) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160222_025743.jpg
270 KB, 1282x1287
>>26693308
Youre so inbred you messed up your diction to imply the opposite.

All race realists know that asians are equal to white people on terms of societal usefulness
>>
>>26695787
Youre a male mudshark and race traitor technically
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.