[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aboriginals on neetbux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11
File: images (33).jpg (11 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
images (33).jpg
11 KB, 262x193
This will be a bit of a rant so here goes. White Australian male talking here so here goes.
The stolen generation, basically years ago when Australia was young we kidnapped (our ancestors) and killed many aboriginal people and took them away from their families as a way of trying to breed them out. This was many many many years ago.

Anyway, modern day we have apologised time and time again for the stolen generation of the supposed first settlers on this country.

The bottom line is aboriginals are by far given the most opportunities out of any group in Australia to do good, and to achieve, and they have failed time and time again to do anything but remain a constant stain on this great nation and bring this country down.

Few points:
- given incredible financial and educational support (free education and massive unemployment and job seeking benefits compared to non-aboriginals; this is the most abused system where white aboriginals with an aboriginal ancestor years ago can claim these same benefits and walk through life.

- they abuse these benefits and free government handouts to sit on their ass and do nothing but drink, do drugs, smoke, fight then finally cry stolen generation.
- worst health standard and IQ levels of any group in Australia

What else can this nation do about these aboriginals who abuse what we offer to hell them end their situation, contribute nothing to society and just waste away and ruin our societies?

I'm currently a 20 year old white male who lives paycheck to paycheck and cant even afford to run my car every week while these aboriginals piss up their free money and benefits that I work 40 hours a week to help pay for while they blow it all on alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.

I WANT SOMETHING TO BE DONE.

Need another modern-day cleansing and wipe them all out or what? Fuck
End rant.
>>
So what are your thoughts on australian english having fewer words compared to other forms literally because your ancestors were a bunch of drunken idiots that could not teach their children the proper way to speak
>>
>>26692236

I would say gtfo our human development index is still the best in the world second only to Norway and switzerland
>>
abos are pretty harmless and they'll be bred out before long. sand nigger immigrants are way worse
>>
File: 1427409604722.png (70 KB, 755x801) Image search: [Google]
1427409604722.png
70 KB, 755x801
The Aboriginals sound like my kind of people, any way I could live with them?
>>
There is nothing at all stopping you from leaving your job and enjoying the NEET life

Unless of course, you did something really stupid like get in a relationship, have a kid, lease an apartment by yourself, live in the city or whatever

In which case, I can't feel sorry for you.

Enjoy your shitty life, wagie
>>
>>26692199
Hi, fellow white Aussie here
> basically years ago
Still going on post WW1
> apologized time and time again
Officially, only once since Howard was a dumbshit who didn't think that throwing out a meaningless apology is 'easy'
> aboriginals are by far given the most opportunities out of any group in Australia to do good
Citation needed. No one wants to hire an abo, most of them use their 'self-determination' as an excuse to live in the most shitstain parts of the country, and the parents don't send them to school. It's dumb decisions on the part of the society, and the advantages they get aren't as incredible as you're implying.
> just waste away and ruin our societies?
le dying race meme XDDDD
Seriously, I bet you've never even seen an abo, you melbournian cunt

Post ends with you shitting about being poor. Maybe you should have gotten a uni degree instead of drawing sonic the hedgehog for all of highschool.
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>26692266
supply them with free petrol
>>
File: 1455427651487.gif (2 MB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
1455427651487.gif
2 MB, 320x362
Not something that will help the issue but I will greentext my last encounter with an abo
>At a large mall
>Out the front a bunch of abos
>None of the guys wearing shirts
>None of them wearing shoes
>One of the abos is really drunk on goon (cheap wine for you non Aussies)
>Generally making a ruckus sitting right at the entrance to the mall
>Yelling at one another and trying to bum smokes off people
>African security guard comes outside and tells them to move along
>They start to leave but the drunk one argues
>Finally starts to leave and tells off the security as he does
>"Your no better than these white folk"
>"Your black on the outside but white on the inside"
>"YOUR A FUKIN COCONUT MATE"
>"YOUR A FUKIN COCONUT"
>Walks off into the distance shouting this the whole way
>mfw
>>
>>26692236
I'm just glad my ancestors left the UK for Australia.
>>
>>26692199
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1455884922781.webm
>>
>>26692277

I live in the country you fuck and they fuck around with their free money they know what they are doing they don't want to go to school they want to do drugs and drink you stain.
>>
>>26692199
game the system my man:
be whitey on the autismbux
>>
File: 09120984.jpg (294 KB, 1000x1326) Image search: [Google]
09120984.jpg
294 KB, 1000x1326
>>26692277
Australia is perfectly fair

No one group are given special privileges

Abos and Torres strait Islanders aren't given higher grades for the exact same scores. There is no checkbox on school tests so graders know who to give a higher grade to.

Everything is fair

You're just racist and sexist, white male cis bigot
>>
You are an utter cuck, OP.

You're a cuck because you're concerned about a few Aborigines on welfare, completely ignoring the realities of the history involved and the fact that they're a socially disenfranchised group - JUST LIKE MODERN WHITE BETA MALES LIKE US. You see, much of the money that's spent on helping aborigines is just that... money that the government throws at the problem, and it throws this money at the problem by handing the money to charities and other organisations which benefit and enrich those running them, while doing very little to improve the actual situation of Abos. Abos are socially marginalised just like us, they're unwanted, and here you are attacking them.

Why don't you complain about white Australian women who get free jobs worth many many times what Abos on centrelink get? Literally every single major corporation in Australia with over 100 employees has an official gender policy, in keeping with legal obligations to government, to push for 50/50 representation of women AT ALL LEVELS, meaning women are literally being handed free jobs everywhere, right up to the executive level - even though most involuntarily unemployed are men. Most government spending benefits white women in multiple ways. Why aren't you concerned about this?

Oh that's right, because you're a cuck.
>>
is anyone posting even from australia? abos are worse than american niggers
>>
>>26692397
Sounds exactly like Canadian Natives.

I live in a fairy nice area and there are two trashy ass houses covered in literal trash on this street. Guess who owns them? Natives. Best part - they don't even own their houses, the fucking native band just gave it to them. Where's my fucking free house? It's also fucking hilarious when you drive around, the moment you enter a reserve area and all the nice houses and parks turn into mobile homes and dead grass fields with broken car parts all around.

They don't pay taxes, they basically get a free ride through school and can get a job easily if they wanted. But what do they do? Sit on their asses and drink. Their corrupt "government" takes all the money the Canadian government gives them, but then bitches about not having any decent things, such as a sewage system. Yes, there are some retarded fucks out there who have been getting government money for years and somehow pissed it all away instead of getting toilets. Then they complain about crime, but they don't ever let the police step on their land. But once again it's the government's fault.

Just fucking nuke these North American and Australian abos already, fuck. What a goddamn blight on society. Even the natives who don't live on reserves know how shitty their heritage is.
>>
>>26692439
But in America their blacks are mixed in with the general populace most abos live in abo towns way out back where we don't have to worry about them
>>
>>26692439

Exactly if you don't live in AUS you don't know
>>
File: 1450277342559.png (1 MB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
1450277342559.png
1 MB, 999x999
>>26692305
Well, who doesn't? Sounds like the Abbos are a lot smarter than you give them credit for. They've adapted nicely to the Western lifestyle, and now they're living the dream. Usually it's us who fuck the third-world over, not the other way around. And now you're stuck with these lazy junkie NEETs and you can't get rid of them without international outlash. Sounds like they've got you Aussies by the balls. Just gotta accept you've lost them at your own game.

I salute my Abbo brothers in Oz. The NEET movement is an international one, of many shapes and forms.
>>
>>26692457
Sorry, didn't mean to link to your post anon.
>>
>>26692464
I love how the making fun of wagies movement is taking on a radical character and starting to embrace lumpenproletarian internationalism
>>
>>26692461
thats not true at all, over west and up north they are fucking everywhere, i haven't been south or east but its fucking horrid over here, just literal scum
>>
>>26692461
>most abos live in abo towns way out back where we don't have to worry about them

You obviously don't live in Perth
>>
>>26692506
Well I'm just a NSW fag so I don't really see them that often. How prevalent are they where you live anon?
>>
>>26692397
They literally throw money at abos

Are you completely unaware of the interaction between abos and mining companies? They get paychecks for existing. They don't give a fuck about the land, they get money and spend it because they're borderline retarded

Ask any who's actually worked around these communities. They see Abo communities that are absolutely hostile to any form of improvement because it threatens their welfare support. The abos create their own god damn problems and condemn anything that tries to interfere with them. They complain and it gets them free shit. They complain more and get more free shit. Why the fuck does anybody expect abos to stop complaining any time soon?

>>26692439
No they're not. They're more stupid, more tribal and less intelligent but they're not as violent as them (at least not outside of their families) which is a huge factor.
>>
I should get paid 10 grand neetbux a week just for living in this god forsaken place
>>
>>26692531

>Are you completely unaware of the interaction between abos and mining companies?

Not all Abos or Abo communities benefit from mining contracts. Yes, the ones who do make a lot of money and don't improve - that's because you can't just erect a society from scratch, especially WITHIN another society (even when Abo communities are separated geographically from mostly-white areas, the level of interaction required for the Abo community to function well is a major factor). Even the most well-meaning whites DO NOT WANT TO INVITE AN ABORIGINAL MALE HOME TO DINNER. This is the reality and this is a major hurdle. Besides, who are you to tell Abos what they should do with the money they get from mining? They have rights to the land and hence are legally getting money.

You're just scapegoating this group when there are actually real, significant unfair policies in place (mostly with regard to women in Australia), but you don't care about this beacause you're a cuck.
>>
>>26692506
Not in Melbourne at all.
>>
>>26692529
I lived around WA for a bit and then moved to darwin, if there is a town or a city in WA then the shit suburbs and parts are the abo parts and they're filled with them. Darwin i see them always just wondering around just drunk and homeless.
>>26692531
>No they're not. They're more stupid, more tribal and less intelligent but they're not as violent as them (at least not outside of their families) which is a huge factor.

kek anon they're violent as fuck, violence goes hand in hand with stupidity, when they come across something they cant handle they just use violence, young abo's are literally cancerous faggots
>>
>>26692397
I know that feel.
>Go to many employment agencies looking for one that will actually try and help me
>All of the agencies that are part of the Australian government's "Job Active" program won't help you if you're not receiving some kind of payment from Centrelink
>Most places had a ratio of at least 70:30 in favour of women
>One place was entirely staffed by women, not even white women either, Samoans and Asians and whatnot
>One woman at one agency recommended I apply at a place I'd been to three times already that wanted me to do a two-week unpaid internship for "work experience" AKA slave labour, and when I told her they were no help to me she suddenly became very cocky and said they got her her current job and that my views were just my opinion
At that point I felt very tempted to tell her she only got the job because she's a white female, hell that not even the race was important but just the fact that she was not a man. Why are Western nations now so concerned with appeasing women and non-whites to the detriment of white male citizens? Jews? A bunch of government cucks trying to appear progressive and tolerant to the international community? I don't want this, I don't want to be a part of this. Multiculturalism and feminism is like some sort of horrible, perverted nightmare to me and I want to wake up.
>>
>invade a country
>"hurr durr why won't the natives become exactly like me"
>>
>>26692579
>there are actually real, significant unfair policies in place (mostly with regard to women in Australia)
Such as?

Genuinely curious because I don't know.
>>
>>26692636
>Most places had a ratio of at least 70:30 in favour of women
are you saying that most companies are trying to have 70% female employees?
>>
>>26692636
>All of the agencies that are part of the Australian government's "Job Active" program won't help you if you're not receiving some kind of payment from Centrelink

This shit sucks. I don't even want neetbux, I just want someone to help me find a job so I can avoid becoming a lifelong leech.

I'm too retarded to do it on my own
>>
>>26692674
>welfare, drug and alcohol dependence coupled with high rates of violence, depression and suicide
>getting a job, contributing to society and not squandering all the opportunities handed to them

I know which I'd pick.
>>
>>26692725
if it's not the first one you don't fucking belong here boy
>>
>>26692725
Both of those things came over with the white men

Aboriginal culture has been all but crushed
>>
>>26692579
I'm not scapegoating anyone

Abos are largely a non-issue beyond being yet another sinkhole of retardation in society. I love how you think that it's anybody but aboriginal's fault they can't do anything with ALL the fucking support they get.

but you don't care about this because you're a cuck

>>26692636
>go into job agency
>yep, yep, yep, you're all good
>just search online for 'junior' positions or traineeships
I wanted help getting a fucking job god damn it Of course they don't give a shit though when they're so fucking busy teaching blacks who can barely speak english so they can get jobs and coaching abos on how to wear to shoes to interviews.

>>26692674
No. I'm saying hurr durr we should exterminate them and move on

Nobody gives a shit about subsections of european groups being eradicated by other european groups but the instant it's white vs black then we have to feel sorry. The day I become a cuck apologist for whites terrorizing abos is the day is the day Normans start giving free shit to Bretons for their atrocities
>>
>>26692531

Respect for same opinion. We need to wipe them out and shoot them into ditches. This country would be a better place.
>>
What if we just gave them Tasmania? Then they would have their own country, their own government and they could sort out their own problems without being able to blame us.
>>
>>26692748
>Nobody gives a shit about subsections of european groups being eradicated by other european groups but the instant it's white vs black then we have to feel sorry.

I give a shit about both. It's wrong to force your culture onto another culture, no matter what shitty excuses you have.

It's the same fucking thing
>>
File: stolengenerator.jpg (70 KB, 690x851) Image search: [Google]
stolengenerator.jpg
70 KB, 690x851
I wasn't a racist until I moved to Darwin
>>
>>26692744
There is nothing stopping them from fucking off back to the bush to live a tribal life

They would probably get free food and medical if they did

But they don't because they know this way of living is far superior.

>>26692773
So why aren't you out protesting for every single cultural clash since the dawn of civilization to result in subsidisation for the losers

My friend's great grandfather was killed by an aboriginal. Where's his welfare bucks from the aboriginal community?
>>
>>26692769

>implying those monkeys could run their own bath let alone their own state/country

Would implode in 24 hours kek
>>
>>26692199
We would've killed all abos off by now if it wasn't for feminists
>>
File: abo doctors.jpg (322 KB, 1345x663) Image search: [Google]
abo doctors.jpg
322 KB, 1345x663
>>26692199
>>26692199
>>I'm currently a 20 year old white male who lives paycheck to paycheck and cant even afford to run my car every week while these aboriginals piss up their free money and benefits that I work 40 hours a week to help pay for while they blow it all on alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.
Full-time salary working minimum wage in Australia is $42000/year
Yearly payment under ABSTUDY is $12,000. There are some supplementary bonuses but I highly doubt there are 30k's worth.
Please point to the payment's abbos are getting that so outstrip your income
>>
>>>/pol/

>>>/leoriginal/
>>
>>26692680

I've already listed some examples. Basically, every single major corporation of over 100 employees is HIGHLY ACTIVE in pushing for more female employees, based on 'wage gap' bullshit. Take a company like the Commonwealth Bank, I've talked to guys who work there and it's basically the main theme of all the business talk that goes on there - how to advance more and more women to higher levels, how to hire more women, etc. This is all based on nothing but 'wage gap' claims - and the result is that hundreds, and even thousands of jobs within any organisation are being handed over to women based on their gender alone, this means opportunities being stolen from males. These jobs are worth tens of thousands each, while Centrelink is about 15k a year perhaps. The government and women's organisations apply this pressure everywhere, even companies with a handful of employees can be named and shamed by the government wage-gap agency if they aren't seen to be complying.

This is social-wide theft of what would amount to billions of dollars in lost opportunities. But nobody complains because women always get what they want and anything else is oppression.

Then there's the massive disparities in government spending which disproprotionately benefit women (not just in terms of spending, too - most government employees now are women - over 65% on average). There's maternity leave, healthcare spending, etc. which all unfairly result in billions of dollars transferred from men to women - but the OP is concerned about some abos receiving a handout.
>>
>>26692832
Abbos are also on disability for alcohol/drug abuse (there's an entire section on it) and low intelligence (sub-70 IQ)
>>
>>26692812

Kill them both >>26692832

>where the fuck does centre link payments even come from

Taxes I pay working my ass off

> not including all the other handouts they get along with their money.

Some people would kill for the money or free education they get you dumb cunt.
>>
>>26692854
I thought you meant against women, my bad.
>>
File: 128372918421.gif (236 KB, 210x260) Image search: [Google]
128372918421.gif
236 KB, 210x260
>>26692864
I'd kill and eat the flesh of an aboriginal for their handouts
>>
>>26692199
You can replace aboriginal with NEET and it'd still ring true
>>
>>26692199
You are benefitting from the welfare and health system at your level, don't worry about it until you earn over 90k

t. Australian economist
>>
>>26692531
>you can't do this mining/fracking/irrigation project on our land
>What if we give you X amount of dollars?
>How dare you!? This land is sacred.
>Okay, okay, what about if we increase it to Y amount of dollars?
>Come on in, mate.
>>
>>26692857
>>26692857

IIRC you can't stack DSP and ABSTUDY. The youth disability supplement for abstudy is barely 3k and is open to non-abos.

DSP is only 14k/year anyway.

The other handouts are relatively mediocre (Incidentals allowance ... wow 2k/year( and as for free education ... what fucking free education?
>>
>>26692769
>What if we just gave them Tasmania?

No, fuck off.
We killed them all over here, don't fucking send them back.
>>
>>2669304

Its well known they don't have to pay uni fees or school fees in most cases.

And ABSTUDY is different to AUSSTUDY (for non-aboriginals) and is much less money
>>
>>26692251
Why do you act like immature jersey shore retards tho
>>
>>26693082
>Its well known they don't have to pay uni fees or school fees in most cases.
What the fuck are you talking about
>And ABSTUDY is different to AUSSTUDY (for non-aboriginals) and is much less money
Citation needed
>>
>>26693203
>you
>generalizing
Do you really expect an answer? You've seen a bunch of Australian normies and you think those are the same Australians that are khv lonely robots?

Get out.

>>26693294
>lazy drunk abbo detected
Google "csu" "unsw" or any other Australian uni you can think of. Click on "scholarships" Click on "indengious australians" Read the conditions of the scholarships.

Google "Indigenous university australia" Read about the costs.

Google "centrelink" click "students and trainees" click "indigenous australians looking for work, studying or training" click on "ABSTUDY" compare the differences between "AUSSTUDY"

This is why no one likes your shit skin race.

Aboriginals are the ONLY race on earth that never explored outside there continent, bunch of lazy fucks.
>>
>>26693294

Fucking educate yourself you dumb cunt.
http://www.gwb.com.au/onenation/truth/edu.html
>>
>>26693374

Fucking amen brother
>>
>>26693374
>implying abos could get past the captcha
>>
File: abopost.png (98 KB, 838x983) Image search: [Google]
abopost.png
98 KB, 838x983
>>26692744
>>26692773
>>26692674
This is Iiterally you
>>
>>26692362
Pretty sure the checkbox thing just makes it 100x easier for the government to gather statistics on abo education. Rather than going through every single exam and looking up whether that particular student is indigenous.
>>
>>26693519
>Are you of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Descent?
I wonder how many of them got this question wrong.
>>
>>26692461
>most abos live in abo towns
melbournian faggot detected
>>
>>26693554
Many of them wouldn't know. Especially the half-castes who identify as aboriginal but know nothing about their ancestry (not really their fault though).
>>
>>26692744
>lived for 40000 years in isolation, no outside interference.
>greatest invention is a stick
>greatest art is dot paintings

wew lad. aboriginals are literally retarded
>>
>>26693203
>cant handle the banter
fuck off gay cunt
>>
>>26692199
God I hate this meme.

Australians weren't "stolen" from their families. The government of Australia started SAVING children from abusive families.

You see, abos with their IQs of 60 are incredibly shitty parents. Child abuse and child rape is rampant in their "culture". This is especially true of violence directed against "half-caste" (i.e. half white half abo) children, who are absolutely persecuted by full blooded abo.

The "Stolen Generation" was a humanitarian attempt by the Australian government to save those half caste children from child abuse at the hands at full blooded abos.
>>
>>26693933
1940s politician pls go
>>
>>26693874
This.
I'm so fucking sick of this 'aboriginal culture is great everyone needs to learn about it' meme.

My gf is doing a compsci/linguistics degree and she is REQUIRED to do a linguistics unit where she learns an aboriginal language.
She has to pay money to learn something with no value just because of stupid PC bullshit.
It actually makes me furious when I think about it.
>>
>>26693954
lmao

If Hitler won the war Abos would be a scientific curiosity on display in Zoos and Museums.
>>
>Aussie thread devolves into aussies talking shit about each others towns

I love you cunts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n9wLhjkbSY
>>
>>26694006
Pretty sure we would be half bomber half speaking nipponese
>>
>>26693954
yeah dude its fucked. there's nothing wrong with knowing what their fucking boomerangs are like, or harmless stuff like that but it's gone way too far recently.
>>26694006
holy shit this made me burst out in laughter, it's totally true.
>>
>>26693933
So early last year I went to a small North Western QLD town for work for a while. Large indigenous population, small enough town that everyone knows everyone. A lot of the Aboriginal population had jobs and were respectable people. A lot of them drank their welfare cheques every week at the local pub and used the rest for meth/petrol. I'm sure you can guess which group was, 9 times out of 10, from the "stolen generation".
>>
File: 1455863830306.jpg (623 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455863830306.jpg
623 KB, 1600x1200
>>26694027
>not living in superior Australian capital city
all scum
>>
We didn't try to breed them out you cuck, the government tried to remove children from families and communities racked by crippling substance abuse problems.

Now we can't do that anymore and children are left in squalor and abuse because "muh stolen genration!'
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.