[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /hated at work/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8
File: 1357950413504.jpg (46 KB, 476x411) Image search: [Google]
1357950413504.jpg
46 KB, 476x411
who /hated at work/ here?
>>
Yep.
> supposed to be team leader but have no work and even the apprentices mock me.
>>
I was so bad at my job at Wendy's that I just took it upon myself to quit to free a space for someone who may be useful
>>
>>26692654
every single job I've ever had I've been fired from

notible ones:

>fast food frier
told I was fucking worthless by my boss, and just ended up not coming into work

>dishwasher
fired, but I don't remember why

>waitor
lasted about 2 days

and people wonder why I'm on benefits
>>
>>26693877
How the fuck are you bad at fast food? 80% of your competetion is highschool kids that dont give a fuck. I work at Taco Bell and get told constantly I'm the best employee out of 40 people.

Humble brag here, being good at your job when you work with highschool chicks actually makes you attractive to them. Got a date with a 17 year old qt comin up. Fast food life is easy peasy when youre young. Im 20 now but once I get up to 23 working there is going to look sad more than anything. Ill probably be manager soon though.
>>
>>26691385
>Love organising groups and driving projects forward
>No charisma and constantly ill (sick day off right now actually) so nobody listens to me
>End up becoming forceful tyrant who nobody likes.
>>
I'm well liked by everyone except my boss who is a total dickhole.
>>
File: 1454806907381.jpg (9 KB, 300x194) Image search: [Google]
1454806907381.jpg
9 KB, 300x194
jesus that image gives me anxiety just looking at it
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 487x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 487x500
>Work at an animal shelter staffed almost entirely by women (I am one of the two men there)
>Randomly get a call telling me that someone said I was kicking the kennels and shouting at dogs
>Never kicked anything, only shouting I did was telling a few dogs to quit barking
>Quit telling dogs not to bark, go on doing my job
>One of my coworkers starts being really terse for some reason, tells me not to bother cleaning a certain room
>kay.png
>Go to a meeting
>Find two warning slip things about incidents that supposedly happened a week before but no one told me about until now
I don't understand. It seems like they think I hate these dogs or something, or maybe they just hate me.
As far as I can tell I haven't actually done anything wrong, and any mistakes I've made have been immediately corrected
>>
>>26695396
I don't understand how anyone that loves dogs can work there, it's basically auschwitz for dogs.
>>
File: 1455960934612.jpg (93 KB, 576x536) Image search: [Google]
1455960934612.jpg
93 KB, 576x536
>>26691385
you are supposed to work and not to communicate with those fucks
man up nigga and do your fucking job
>>
>>26695442
>you are supposed to work
You actually work at your job? I just go to work to play on my phone all day long and steal fruit.
>>
>>26695396

Probably your female co-workers playing mind-games. i had this same thing when I worked with women in a government job, they would gang together and come up with completely bullshit and imaginary things to criticise about my work and to 'discipline' me for. Often blaming me for things they'd done. I think this is pretty common with women and the few sociopathic males out there.
>>
>>26691385
I work from home, but yeah
>>
Pretty much.

Never stay on late, don't speak to colleagues, fuck up simple shit all the time.
>>
File: 1447528842962.jpg (67 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1447528842962.jpg
67 KB, 500x667
>>26692654
Oh shit m8, I would have ordered nuggies from you Don't listen to them
>>
Anyway else take really long bathroom breaks to play videogames?
>>
I'm good at my job, and my coworkers are polite to me, but don't talk to me much because I make every conversation awkward.
>>
>>26695396
>not sueing then
>>
>>26695396
It happens when you work anywhere with a huge female majority like 10:2 for example. There is workplace politics going on that you don't even see.
>former call centre agent
>>
There's one guy who I'm pretty sure doesn't like me. He's always very short with me but seems to have no problem talking to other people. I've noticed his voice cracks sometimes so maybe he's just socially awkward

I feel that others may not like me because I'm the new guy and as a result have been very shy and nervous around my co-workers
>>
>>26695626

Give examples, anon. What did women do to you?
>>
>>26695626
I work at a place that is mostly women, but they are all old grandmothers so they all treat me like I'm one of their grandchildren and bring me baked goods and stuff, I love this job.
>>
>>26691385
Not really hated, people try and chit chat but years of self imposed isolation makes conversations tedious at best.
>>
>>26694345
Currently working at taco bell as well. At the same time, taco bell is a pretty easy place work at and I would imagine that other fast food places are more difficult than that place. Then again, I'm only cashier so I can't really speak for the people making the food.
>>
>>26695693
what is your jobb?
>>
Last job I had was in a kitchen doing prep. I'm literally the easiest person to get along with in a kitchen... I always say "yes", I don't give people shit for taking smoke breaks, I hardly ever show a bad mood, etc. I'm a straitlaced guy, definitely a goody-goody by kitchen standards. So I'm always the outcast at whatever restaurant I'm working with. I don't get invited to the parties, I know that people talk shit about how weird I am behind my back, and that's OK by me, because I'm not into the whole scummy cook persona.

Anyway, this one older Mexican cook, who was the nastiest of them all as far as sense of humor goes, fucked with everybody but me. I never understood why. He seemed like the guy who would hate me at this restaurant. He's the guy who rides his bike across town from his other kitchen job to work overnight shifts... just fucking mercilessly slaying the line every day and probably sleeping for like 4 hours. Meanwhile, I'm the young prep cook who drives down the street to essentially get the kitchen ready for him.

One day, this cook-- let's call him Juan-- pulled me aside. Juan looked at me with absolute despair and asked why I'm always judging him. I was so confused then, but now I realize what he meant by this. The baddest-ass cook in the restaurant didn't fuck with me because he respected me, feared me even.

I'm not the fastest cook, but I am definitely thorough. I always work hard and never bitch. I guess that Juan, despite being so much more skilled, actually saw value in me.
>>
>>26695860
I work at a bank, all the tellers are older women, I'm the IT guy so I spend most of my day in a basement by myself watching anime and posting on 4chan.
>>
>No. 26696097 (can't reply because computer is ass)
how many hours of proper education and 4chan lurking do I need to qualiy for this job?
>>
>>26696040

You put your head down, shut up, and did your work. That'll get you respect in the kitchen, especially if you're new.
>>
>>26696366
I got it through nepotism and because I am "good with computers" so I'm not sure?
>>
>>26696366
Not him but anyone can get an IT job with an associates degree and a few comptia certs.
>>
>>26696366
just know how to bullshit people and know people in the workplace is how you get any job
>>
>>26691385

Im unemployed, no neet bucks ether. Not sure how i pay the bills.
>>
they should worry about if i hate them, but i dont, so they dont
>>
File: aposematism.jpg (595 KB, 1840x2342) Image search: [Google]
aposematism.jpg
595 KB, 1840x2342
>>26695396
>>26695478
When no problems exist, some women go out of their way to invent them.

I don't know if it's some fucked up hero complex where they always need to feel like they're solving some major issue, or just a victim complex.
>>
>>26695478
That shit happens at target too. I think it's just a thing. People make snap judgements and untill you correct it they just assume. Its not always so bad though. Had a co-worker that gave a didn't like me vibe. She never did anything directly but was always kinda standoffish. We we're both closing electronics once (6:30 to 11). We both talked for awhile and found out she was kinda cool. Called her out in a joking way about being a jerk. She laughed it off "oh anon". We talk more. Tell her she owe's me one for being a jerk. More awkward joke flirting. She tells me after the LOD passes to go to the bathroom in the back but don't lock it. She ends up blowing me in the bathroom. Surprisng that we didn't get caught since we were the only employee for the back section of the store (electronics, toys, and vidya). The best part was her telling me how much bigger I was than her ex/baby daddy. Besides that target has a 5 year nightmare. I don't think I'll ever get another bj at work.
>>
>working
kek, I'm staying in education/academia as long as I can
>>
Wageslaving is truly hell for a robot.
Bullying and drama is common in most workplaces.
You will absolutely be singled out for being quiet, shy etc
Too cope you really just have to learn to be indifferent to the way coworkers treat you and still be good enough at your job they won't fire you.
>>
>>26695442

Actually introverts aren't well liked i the workplace
>>
>>26691385

I am. I work at a call centre and in between calls I just sit in silence. I have nothing to talk about with colleagues. I don't follow popular culture, I don't watch tv. I come home and browse 4chan - and I sure as hell don't go full autist, talking about dank memes.

So yeah, they call me "the silent killer" I do well at my job but that's their nickname for me. No doubt among themselves they call me "the silent faggot/retard/autist" but I don't really care.
>>
>>26696040

Dude I work next to a restaurant and know all the kitchen staff, you mother fuckers are crazy I don't know how you do it. Insane hours and super fast paced work. I see some of the guys chain smoke like 30 cigs in just an hour or two.
>>
What? Where us that picture from? The chick in the red hair is literally my ex.
>>
>>26696505

>not sure how I pay the bills

That... doesn't make any sense, anon.
>>
>>26691385
The women love me most of the men don't like me mainly because I'm the safety manager and they are all fuck ups.
>>
>>26695018
>>Love organising groups and driving projects forward
>>No charisma and constantly ill (sick day off right now actually) so nobody listens to me
>>End up becoming forceful tyrant who nobody likes.
an /r9k/dream
keep up the good work
>>
I have a sneaking suspicion they all know I'm a virgin loser, especially the women.
>>
>quiet at work
>keep to myself
>turn to talk to my coworker and see she's typing something about me to her friend
>look over her shoulder
>they're talking about how weird I am and how they think I'll shoot up the office
>making jokes about it, saying they expect me to bring a gun every day

just because I'm quiet? Why? When do people stop gossiping about each other behind their backs? Does that ever happen?
>>
>>26698087
They always know, always, I was at a job for two years and there was this chick down the hall that I spoke to maybe twice in that entire time. One day when I was walking down the hall she sees me and asks me if I'm still a virgin, I was like wtf??? How do they know!!??
>>
>>26697821
There actually is a guy people at my work who is the silent killer also.
I get called Neville longbottom lol.

>fuck call centres
>>
>>26698347

Yes. High School never ends for women.
>>
>>26698113
Can't you report her? Wait, nevermind. Your boss is prob a beta cuck who'd take their side. Even if she was in trouble, she'd pout and or suck his dick to get out of it anyway.
>>
>>26698347
women are literally children, you have to treat them like they are children and expect them to behave like children.
>>
File: pepewojack10.jpg (60 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
pepewojack10.jpg
60 KB, 600x333
Hey wagecucks, its me again.

Oh bloo bloo, your coworkers hate you? Maybe its because they hate themselves for slaving away for Mr. Shekelstein every day. But don't worry, I'm sure they're just projecting. After all, how could anyone possibly hate a responsible, productive member of society like you?

I sure do feel bad about my situation right now. Sitting here in front of my computer with my music playing and delicious five guys fries next to me. I'm sure if you're a good goy, Mr. Shekelstein will send you on a nice comfy business trip to Zimbabwe!

Oh, you don't have any free time to use that money? Oh boy, that sure does suck. I'm saving up my neetbux to take a weeb vacation to Japan, and I'll have all the time in the world to do it.

Keep on slavin'
>>
>>26698651
>inb4 thread derailment
>>
>>26697666
shut up satan you dont know anything
>>
I work with a guy who constantly criticizes what I do and I dont get why. I do things his way but he'll tell me off for things I haven't even done yet.

Like when I'm about to do something, he'll tell me to do it a specific way and freak out about it all "No no" but I was going to do it that way.

Like we were reorganizing the office and I pull the next thing out the cupboard and name it and he's like "No, no. Don't ditch that! Don't go and dump that." and goes on a lecture about why it's important. I wasn't even going to dump it, I just mentioned it. I did it with another item and he goes on a lecture about how I should ask if people need it, and why I shouldn't just dump things willy nilly because they may be important in the future.
I was going to keep that item. Is it just something I give off? That I'm not capable?
>>
>>26691469
Joiner?
>>
>>26698749

They aren't though. Your boss may like you because you're a more efficient worker, but your extroverted coworkers will despise you because you don't participate in their social games.
>>
>>26693877
>quit after getting negative feedback from middle-management
>got fired
Pick one. This is why you're on benefits.
>>
>Work in pizzeria con los spics
>literally the only one who doesnt speak spanish
>most of them cant speak english
>perfect excuse to be asocial as fuck and play chess on my phone all day
So i guess less hated more ignored
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.