[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots & Fembots Unite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11
File: tfw-not-lonely.jpg (45 KB, 484x484) Image search: [Google]
tfw-not-lonely.jpg
45 KB, 484x484
Can't we all just get along?

The Roasties stop toasting and the Robots stop reeeing.

The war ends now :^)
>>
>>26691193
Because I'm ugly and the girls here are not just ugly they are also mentally broken.
>>
because the ratio is 100:1
>>
>>26691214
>implying you're not mentally broken

excuse me normie?
>>
>>26691193
women don't want loser for a long time relationship,so we might as well forget about that possibility
>>
>>26691193
i dont like women and i dont want them posting here
every community, niche, hobby, interest, etc goes to shit once women are an active part of the group
>>
Sorry roasties but your used up pussy simply is not worth my financial security, and peace of mind.
>>
>guy has a dadbod
>girl is thin
>they're clearly young
>they love each other

this is not how it works you little shit
>>
>>26691193
>The best part about being in a relationship is getting to be alone with someone else
>implying that feels anything like being alone
>implying that it isn't infinitely more suffocating than actually being alone
>this is what some virginal NEET actually thinks
>>
i dont deserve or need a fembot
>>
all women are entitled whores

the worst part is the dogshit bottom of the barrel roasties that plague this board still think they're worth chad and nothing less
>>
>>26691193
>alone
>with someone else

what? this is like that old meme where "the best part of beating the game is showing everyone else online that i did."
>>
>>26691193
> I was fingered by, sucked or fucked several dozen guys over the course my late teens and early-to-mid twenties.
> I reached my late twenties and began to receive less attention from the chads. My effort to permanently bag my own Chad was unsuccessful.
> Now that I'm past thirty, I'm willing to settle down with one of you sub-alphas in order to have the stability that I now crave given my present uncertainty.

hard pass
>>
File: bikefeel.jpg (782 KB, 1000x1503) Image search: [Google]
bikefeel.jpg
782 KB, 1000x1503
>tfw no qt to listen to cumbia with.
>>
>>26691193
I want someone, but not an AW.
I would have been pretty normie if we lived in another era,I hate promiscuity and hypergamy.
>>
women don't want losers

not even loser women want losers
>>
Robots are angry. They don't want to be happy. All they want is to reeee at everyone.
>>
>>26691193
>that feel when no job
>that feel when no friends
>that feel when no gf
>that feel when staying in on a friday night
>that feel when poor
>that feel when
>that feel
>man, that feel
>>
File: 1455557178445.jpg (20 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
1455557178445.jpg
20 KB, 283x390
>>26691429
/my capcha had bears
>>
>>26691335
Loser women aren't the female counterpart to loser men, though. Ugly women are. But loser men don't want ugly women, just as ugly women don't want loser men.
>>
no we cant
roasties wont suck my dick and keep inventing bullshit why not
>>
File: gayestoc.png (307 KB, 479x438) Image search: [Google]
gayestoc.png
307 KB, 479x438
originalcommentwithoriginalcontent
>>
>>26691667
F A S T
A
S
T
>>
File: 1456143543029.jpg (96 KB, 435x673) Image search: [Google]
1456143543029.jpg
96 KB, 435x673
>>26691688
please help me meme the world so i can die pecefully
>>
>>26691695
Okay that is brilliant. Someone fund this.
>>
>>26691731
Seriously get Netflix on the line, they'll jump on it just so Amazon can't.
>>
I'l pass. At least until I'm fit enough that girls try and see past my looks.
>>
>>26691429
>that feel when having your sanity drained wiping retard's asses for a living
>that feel when friends that avoid you
>that feel when cucked by your ex
>that feel when curling in a ball in your room on a friday night
>that feel when she took all your money
>that feel you can't express that never lets go
>that feel when that feel
>that feel
>>
>>26691449
This is the entire thread.
>>
i speak to about 30 femanons a week. i do this whilst blackbox and they usually end up adding me. i have made atleast 2 fall in love with me and currently a 3rd one is falling in love with.

apparently i have a golden personality and i can come across as wise and intelligent.

the thing is robots... dont be condescending but show your intelligence. try to make her think about things more and trust me she'll be coming to you more often.

share your story but dont be sad about it.
when you do share your story talk about what life lessons you learned from it.

never admit your feelings especially the bad ones. women have got too many emotions to deal with ours. in a sense we deal with womens emotions because we are better at controling them because emotions have a stronger negative physiological effect on men.

im sorry femanons but you wont understand men, you'll understand what we'll let you
>>
>>26692892
You sound like the biggest stuck up faggot.
>>
>>26691449
oh yeah and one more thing. women dont want to be used for their bodies and put on the cock carrosel because their fathers most likely taught them well or society keeps them in check.

only nihilistic females are the ones that readily jump on it. femanons here tend to be more nihillistic in nature than most.
>>
>>26691561
Yeah, which is why OP's plan can never work
>>
>>26692905
sorry for giving my honest opinion on a taiwanese pedo filled site
>>
>>26692892
>>26692968
in my experience, femanons almost always skip blackboxes on omegle

as a blackbox, I've only had 2-4 hour long conversations with other guys and then added them on skype
>>
>>26692997
bro its all about the sharp ice breaker like making them laugh. then once you do that
you ask them questions that are hypothetical and once they give their opinion jokingly tear it down.

then act witty and twist their words to change the meaning.

you: what foods do you like
her: i like hot dogs
you: You like heated up dogs?, you sick fucko
her: laughs a bit
You: i was just kidding but seriously if you eat hotdogs i got a great reciepe. the trick is you boil them first.
she: laughs so you get stray dogs and boil them
you: i cant believe you are saying that, look honey we arent all like you ok. eating any old dog off the street. i eat only pedigree dogs

see that kinda of talking is what you need to master
>>
>>26693064
no, I mean they skip without giving me time to even type anything
>>
>>26693090
do you type slow?
>>
>>26693106
No, I type pretty fast. Maybe I'm using shitty tags on omegle or something, but they seem to all instaskip blackboxes or it could be my shitty internet connection
>>
>>26692892
>tfw Chad online and an anti Social guy irl
How does this even happen?
>>
>>26693315
like i got this thing where speaking causes me social discomfort because i know i'll judged in the same rank as a beta. the thing is i think of myself as a rundown mansion. yes i might have a bit of wear and tear but at the end of the day. if i get that thing fixed, ill pull myself from being a robot in to chadhood or pretty close.

inb4 reee failed normie.

i never been normie
>>
>>26691238
First time a tripfag has ever made sense on this board. That being said, remove your trip you filthy subhuman waste of oxygen.
>>
Sorry, but i gave up on gf thing.
We could be driends thou.
OC, i think
>>
>>26693064
i cringed 2bh
:))
>>
>>26693315
looks matter more than anything at first sight
then comes money
then comes what person you are
>>
>>26691193
>muh Facebook infografix
you can't force someone to live like the way you want to mate.
>>
File: 1456127835653.png (296 KB, 614x847) Image search: [Google]
1456127835653.png
296 KB, 614x847
I don't need 3DPD.
>>
File: image.jpg (646 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
646 KB, 1632x1224
>Hey femanon, want to go out some time
>>
No girl has ever been attracted to a robot and the normalwhores wouldn't either, they all already have romantic and sexual experience.
>>
>women can be single
Love this meme
>>
>>26691193

Why do they both get more attractive when they come together?

Doesn't make sense tbqh
>>
>>26692892
What do if I'm also dumb?
>>
File: 1000-Yard-Stare-Tom-Lea.jpg (192 KB, 1600x792) Image search: [Google]
1000-Yard-Stare-Tom-Lea.jpg
192 KB, 1600x792
I'm attractive but a girl destroyed me and I couldn't get close with a women if I tried now
>>
File: 1376700067045.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1376700067045.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>26692892
and what exactly do YOU get out of any of this? You entertain and teach them and get nothing in return.
This is why "fembots" and women in general should not reveal their existence- mating rituals like this are idiotic and detract from quality discussion.
>>
File: 373.jpg (20 KB, 186x306) Image search: [Google]
373.jpg
20 KB, 186x306
>woman is a loner
>has her loyal gang of gurrrrrrrrl fraaaaands
>million ex-boyfriends
>has a social life, goes clubbing every now and then
>uses social media, fills them with selfies and collects them sweet sweet compliments from strangers

>man is a loner
>has no friends
>never dated
>no social life, absolutely nothing going on outside of home
>no social media, it would only have close family members on the friend list anyway so there is no point in joining
>>
>>26691193
The reality of this image: the girl will be on her phone or tablet or whatever, while nagging her by for playing video games and ignoring her.

Women are fucking awful.
>>
>>26691193
>DATING FACT: The best part about being in a relationship is conning some poor sap into letting you move in and be a slob on HIS couch removing HIS things while you eat YOUR shitty food, drink YOUR shitty wine (and ask him to grab it for you every 2 minutes because he's closer to the table), and leave YOUR fucking laundry all over the place. And he just sits there faking a goofy-ass smile after the seventh time you've interrupted his gaming session for some ebin Facebook mene your cunt friend posted for the third time today, because otherwise he would just be without someone to fuck
>>
Why would I settle for a fembot who got pumped and dumped by Chad on a whim?
>>
>>26693064
That shit is terrible and would only fly with an attractive guy, no blackbox.
>>
>>26691238
I doubt most women point at that they're a woman everytime they post, especially if they've been here long enough to realize it's unnecessary and annoying

this is an anonymous site, there's no way of telling when you're talking to a guy or not. If anything, a lot of the fembots that shit up threads are probably just guys too
>>
>>26694070
nigga i proved it. i know im like average guy desu but i can make a girl feel like im the one.

especially the lonely crippled femanons here. sometimes i fuck with the tumblr bitches and like maybe 1/20 rate whilst black box

if i were even mildy attractive i would be a semi chad because unlike most people here. i am stronger.
>>
>>26691193
because this desu:
>>26691449
>>
>>26691245
This can actually happen, but it requires you to find a significant other who has almost exactly the same amount of preferred alone time, is on the same level as you in terms of when to do more than be alone together, is as clingy or independent as you are, basically clicks with you to a T.

If you aren't on the same wavelength in all those regards and you can't both compromise to a point where both are still happy with it, it won't work.
Sadly, it's more often that one of the two decides to just bottle the annoyance up or grow bored while claiming he/she's okay with the other doing his/her own thing, eventually causing more and more friction or distance until things no longer work together.
Finding someone with whom you love doing things together and enjoy meeting up or even hanging out together is relatively easy. Finding someone who has the same amounts of together and alone time requirements as you have, and thus allowing for actually living together, can be fucking hard.
Finding someone who has slightly different priorities but with whom you can communicate well each other's preferences to come to a compromise, is about as difficult.
>>
>>26693064
holy fucking shit this is embarrassing. they're laughing at you not with you.
>>
File: 65004707.jpg (201 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
65004707.jpg
201 KB, 500x500
>>26691193
>thinking those were "girls" posting here
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.