[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /meth/? I've been thinking about cooking meth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11
File: wakenbake.jpg (233 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
wakenbake.jpg
233 KB, 600x340
Who here /meth/? I've been thinking about cooking meth for a long time. I had this ten step recipe I found on 4chan years back when I was tweeking one night some guy gave to me. I always put it off and then my brother probably because he fucking hates me deleted it when he was working on my computer. So I've had to start from scratch and I found this guy. http://www.textfiles.com/uploads/methmethod.txt

Only thing I saw is that he goes from talking about 100mgs of ephedrine to 100 fucking grams, like I'm not trying to cook pounds of this shit, I will literally be shaking it up in my backyard on a golf course praying to allah god of explosions that I don't blow up. Any good tips? Also most guys I see do it use pseudo ephedrine, but wouldn't pure ephedrine if accessible (bronkaid) be better/easier? I'm pretty sure a meth addiction would fix or at least make my soul crushing depression a little better. If nothing else I could trade it or something.
>>
File: talkinshit.jpg (44 KB, 500x564) Image search: [Google]
talkinshit.jpg
44 KB, 500x564
bump someone pls help
>>
>>26689857
For every pound of meth you make you're making 6 pounds of toxic byproducts. I really don't think you're planing or doing a crystallization or any form of purifying and you don't sound like you have any background in organic chemistry. Only make meth in a 2L jug if you don't care that you're going to die from your drug abuse.
>>
>>26689857
why be addicted to meth when you could do heroin instead?
>>
>>26690277
>For every pound of meth you make you're making 6 pounds of toxic byproducts

The recipe I had was like for small personal use, like an 8th and he made it in gatorade bottles, which seem stabler tbch

>you don't care that you're going to die from your drug abuse.

Literally do not care, surprised I'm not dead already

I really don't think you're planing or doing a crystallization or any form of purifying and you don't sound like you have any background in organic chemistry.

Do you know any of the chemistry?
>>
>>26689857
you damned idiot, posting this kind of thread here

what do you think this is, a tor chan? ya gonna get banned and ya aint gonna get any good advice
>>
>>26690301
Because I can't make heroin, well I guess I could, but it would be hard as shit. heroin is expensive and unless they take credit cards I'm fucked. I could really choose, I'd choose both and speedball my shit into oblivion
>>
>>26690343
Lots of addicts post here. and I dunno where else to post it, I guess I could go to 420chan, but I like you guys better
>>
>>26689857
if you're already willing to go through such risks, why not just get it off the darknet?
>>
I've smoked meth, but I haven't ever cooked it or anything. It's like $40 a gram on the darknet, how much less would it cost to cook it up?
>>26690343
No one get's banned for drug stuff, and you'd need to be talking about some crazy shit to attract any law enforcement attention. This kind of shit is all over the place online, now one can afford to deal with it.
>>
>>26690364
it's like global rule one dude, mods don't mess around about making fucking meth

foolish idea, you might even get watchlisted or something

i do recommend 420chan or onionchan or whatever shit still exists on tor now, if you want a lasting thread with good advice. Or just look for text files like you did, I guess
>>
>>26690316
My point is it's still a 1:6 ratio.

I took a year of organic chemistry and passed the American Chemical Society exam on ochem. If was were going to make meth I'd do a birch reduction on pseudoephedrine but I don't plan on ever making meth.

https://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/birch.pseudo.html
>>
>>26690387
>I've smoked meth, but I haven't ever cooked it or anything. It's like $40 a gram on the darknet, how much less would it cost to cook it up?

man idk, that's pretty cheap though, it can go for up to 100$ on the street especially if its good. If I had money I'd prolly be buying it off the darknet too
>>
>>26690387
mods will delete anything violating us law, fool
we don't have long, abandon ship
>>
>>26690388
well I guess for watchlist reasons I'd say this was a purely hypothetical thread, but for them to actually arrest me they would have to catch me with the made meth or the chemicals and prove I intended to make it. I could really give a shit about being banned.
>>
>>26690413
Ha, funny.
>>26690411
I mean it's not like buying ingredients would be free. And meth prices can vary a shitload. Prices in the west and southwest will be a lot cheaper than north/northeast, and it's ridiculously cheap in bulk.
>>
>>26690413
1st amendment lets you talk about whatever
it's only CP and terror threats that are illegal
>>
>>26690390
>10 kg

jesus fucking christ I was just thinking about buying a few packs of bronkaid, how would I even reduce the chemicals correctly for such a smaller amount? Also would pseudo ephedrine be better than ephedrine?
>>
>>26690447
Man I'm as about as far south as you can get and its 100 a gram, the best I've gotten was 150 and 8th and that was complete crap
>>
>>26690469
Just keep the ratios the same, this guy is talking about making enough meth to make $40K. You convert the psuedo into the ephedrine in the beginning so ephedrine would be easier but it's harder to get.
>>
>>26690469
Ephedrine is somewhat better than psuedoephedrine, because you need to convert the psuedo into normal ephedrine during the cook (I think), but pure ephedrine products are uncommon, so you'd need to extract it from that mixture, and I think that means it makes less of a difference.
>>
>>26690501
>>26690504

cool, thanks guys. I think in pill form you have to break it down either way, maybe it would be better to just go with pseudo ephedrine and follow the instructions to the last detail
>>
>>26690485
Well I've bought $40/g stuff from online and it was pretty good. You must not be close enough to Mexico, or too low on the supply chain.

No one does it where I live, at least not in real numbers. Every now and then someone shake n bakes, but there isn't real distribution. If someone was selling it, I'm sure they could go for $100 a gram or more.
>>
>>26690564
I'm in texas, not right on the border, but like in the middle of texas, I guess it's a lot easier to find then that here
>>
You're looking for the shake and bake method of making meth its literally everywhere online just Google it.
>>
>>26690651
My state is a heroin state. And that's overpriced as fuck too, but we still do loads of it. Meth is almost nonexistent, and the coke/crack scene is shit.
>>
>>26690741
lol that sucks senpai, what state you in? It's easy to cop crack or coke here
>>
>>26690893
Vermont. I could get crack if I wanted to, but the prices are crazy. $50 will get you a few tiny rocks. I didn't realize how bad it was until I was in Montreal and saw a crackhead buy an only slightly smaller amount of rocks for five fucking bucks. These two big wannabe thug niggers traffic it in from the big city and jack up the prices.
>>
>>26690413
People talk about pedo shit all the time and it only ever gets deleted when lewd pictures get posted. I doubt the mods will bother until they start offering to hookup EyeAreEll to make drug deals.
>>
>>26691346
I've never even heard anyone get in trouble for posting offering to do actual deals.
>>
>>26689857
Hows? Can I get everything on amazon I need?
>>
>>26691551
I don't think Amazon sells psuedoephedrine or ephedrine, you probably need to go to a pharmacy for that, it's usually behind the counter and you need to sign for it. Most of the other chemicals might be there, but I'm not sure. The best option is finding a chemical supply store/website, but the traditional choice is to go to hardware stores and shit.
>>
>ten step recipe you found on 4chan
I know enough chemistry and have enough common sense to know that you will fuck this up.
>>
>>26689857
Masters in chemistry here, the 10 step recipe is gonna get you killed if you attempt it, especially on a large scale.
>>
>>26691689
I don't think anyone shake and bakes on a large scale. This method is specifically designed for tweaked out speedfreaks who want to cook up drugs in a soda bottle.
>>
>>26689857
Get uncle fester's book, or download it.

It's also where they stole the plot of breaking bad from.

Honestly it would probably easier to just try and get an adderall prescription. You might spend a little more initially, but you won't have to worry about hardass prison sentences.

(and you DO have to worry if you're gonna be manufacturing)
>>
shake and bake isn't too hard

you just have to not be an idiot and let the bottle explode. let the gas out of it slowly and it's not too hard

it's pretty 'crude' method but it's what most tweakers/cooks with not much knowledge use. it won't turn 100mg into 100g though. it's more like 60-70% return (or maybe thats what the purity is).

erowid (then look in rhodium archives under chemistry) is best place to find. zoklet and everything is archived there but rhodium was one of best sources
>>
>>26690466
He still thinks you are allowed to talk about whatever you want on 4chan.
I see you haven't been around for very long or at least since summer/fall 2014
>>
>>26691915
i said terror threats which counts for announcing a shooting, been here since '05 broski
>>
>>26691915
Yet we're still hear talking about cooking meth. Interesting.
>>
>>26691779
He didn't mean cooking 100mg into 100g, he was saying that the author went from talking about small scale production right to industrial scale shit.
>>
File: 1411156019863.jpg (14 KB, 251x245) Image search: [Google]
1411156019863.jpg
14 KB, 251x245
I just do Benzedrex. Very easy to obtain (I get it at the pharmacy in the city), it's like $7 a pop, and gets me pretty tweaked out for a good 12 hrs. Tried the other stims. Adderall's not as good, and meth is only a little bit better. Research chems always leave a bit to be desired. And they either cost the same or a whole lot more. Sure it gets annoying swallowing down menthol-soaked cotton rods, but it's not too bad.
>>
https://youtu.be/nf2DmPyEirE

Hard to fuck up shake 2bh. I'm too nervous about to give out step by step though
>>
File: 1456088605421.jpg (15 KB, 211x238) Image search: [Google]
1456088605421.jpg
15 KB, 211x238
Textless posts are not allowed original post I made it is not a problem for you
>>
>>26692000
Swallowing the cotton is really bad for your stomach. Extract it into lemon juice.
>>
As a (recovered) meth addict and someone who has cooked for personal use twice

That recipe will kill you, not get you high. That is going to explode, not create drugs.

Look into red white and blue or the nazi method if you want to survive. If it's good enough for the fuhrer its good enough for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 480x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 480x474
>>26692375
>not understanding that the Birch method reccomended IS the Nazi method
Fucking obvious tweaker is obvious
>>
>>26692421
literally tells you to put shit on a stove and physically shake the bottles

that makes an explosion, not wholesome healthy meath
>>
>>26692375
I would suck a dick to try genuine Pervitin pills, even though they're a relatively low dose.
>>
>>26692375
You got a link for the nazi method?
>>
How do I make my meth blue?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 392x500
>>26692438
>manage the gas release
>identical to Birch reaction
It does not explode any more often than other styles of the Birch reaction, you just need to be safe in that one aspect and monitor how much gas is being produced fag, plus, at least it is not unstable like the other methods
>>
>>26692473
Nah senpai, I can't remember where I found it. If I can do it so can you. Best get advice from other cooks before you follow an internet guide to the letter.

>>26692486
you dont

>>26692493
>unstable

fucking cooked on the battlefields of ww2, and really, the nazis did okay for a while there.

>just be safe lmao trust me
>i took a year organic chemistry hurr durr
>>
>>26692542
I bet you haven't even gone to college you uneducated moran
>>
ur gonna die or get arrested op
>>
>>26692550
I went to college then dropped out and became a meth addict and successfully cooked meth twice.

I have never claimed to be a wise man, anon. It is you who is equating my trailer trash knowledge with intellect.
>>
>>26692573
I bet you were some humanities major
You're an addict so you're too stupid to make it yourself and too stupid for anything else
Sorry you weren't cut out for chemistry, champ
>>
>>26692542
>fucking cooked on the battlefields of ww2
The Germans had an advanced manufacturing system, genius. All their meth was made as medical quality drugs.
>>
>>26692486
That's not a normal common reaction to anything. If you want blue meth, you'd need to dye it somehow.
>>
>>26692612
it was called pervitin
>>
>>26692599
Not him but you sound like an insufferable dweeb. Fuck off and die.
>>
>>26692627
can I use food coloring?
>>
>>26692599
Nah, I went for like a year, took some basic shit because I don't know what to do with my life. Having a "major" is something mature people do, I'm not one of those.

>>26692612
that sounds fucking badass, seriously, link please. holocaust and massive meth labs? IS THERE ANYTHING THOSE NAZIS CANT DO?
>>
>>26692635
And it was made in factories in Germany and packaged up in nice little tubes for the battlefield, kind of like dramamine.
>>
>>26689857
Dumb white-trash/niggers, I hope you go to jail.
>>
>>26692648
I have no clue.
>>26692665
I mean everyone was cranked up in WW2. Germans and Jap's used a load of meth pills, and the Allies took huge amounts of amphetamine tablets. Neither of those drugs were illegal anywhere at that point, they were easily available over the counter.
>>
>>26689857
>drugs
DUDE
>>
File: Pervitin[1].jpg (16 KB, 550x290) Image search: [Google]
Pervitin[1].jpg
16 KB, 550x290
>>26692666
yea they look like candy wafers imo
>>
>>26692665
And it shows, you have to be mature to have any sort of knowledge of chemistry, which you obviously don't
>>
>>26692692
I've managed to find powerful sedatives in candy form online, so I'm jumping on that opportunity obviously.
>>
Don' do it nigga
>>
I've never done anything like this before, but it seems very similar to cooking in that it's a step by step process where each step is fairly simple.

Is there something I'm missing here that'd make it more difficult? Why do more people not do this? It's the same with LSD, why do more people that aren't chemists make it? Surely you could teach someone just enough chemistry on how to perform the reactions to synthesise that single chemical, it's not like they need to know WHY it works.

I know nothing about chemistry other than basic high school level stuff
>>
>>26692902
If you are cooking meth and fuck it up or make it in the wrong type of building, you can cause an explosion.

Google "meth lab explosion".
>>
>>26692902
Well, with cooking the worst thing that could happen is that you end up with some burnt food. With chemistry, you're gonna blow the whole house up or produce noxious gases if you don't know what you're doing.
>>
>>26692925
Oh I know about that, but just because it can go wrong doesnt mean it will go wrong. As long as you dont fuck it up you should be fine right?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 585x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 585x363
>>26692542
>not unstable like other methods
Holy shit can you not even read m8?
>>
Birch/Benkeser is the nazi method, pros
>>
>>26693038
Already been said, just the tweakers ITT are too retarded to understand such ideas
>>
File: 1443356837187.gif (785 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1443356837187.gif
785 KB, 400x225
>>26692990
Actually kinda feel bad for the guy. He killed a being that only he could perceive.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 500x750
>>26693147
Yeah, I guess it's a whole new level of schitzophrenia when the voices tell you to kill other voices and then turn yourself in
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.