[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /crushingdepression/? My shit is all but fucked >not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: 1436743697416.png (1 MB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1436743697416.png
1 MB, 788x872
Who here /crushingdepression/? My shit is all but fucked

>not in school
>would rather die than hold down a job
>no real friends going on like 5 years now
>only online friend I had I just lost contact with and it hurts like a bitch
>serious emotional and self confidence issues
>so bad I hardly can even find the energy to post here anymore
>etc etc

I really just need some friends to lift me up out of this hell, if even for a little bit. Will some of you guys be my friends? Maybe we could make a kik group or something?
>>
Same boat, except I have a part time job. Only work on weekends with just one other person. I have a kik but I've never used it.
>>
>>26689684
What do you do for a job? How would I go about getting one like that? my kik is bigmacdaddyplaya if anyone wants to kik me
>>
File: water.png (2 MB, 3276x2056) Image search: [Google]
water.png
2 MB, 3276x2056
>>26689601
>Who here /crushingdepression/?
pretty much everyone here lad
>>
>>26689601

How would a skeleton even talk? I get using magic to reanimate them and allow them movement but if a skeleton tried to talk wouldn't it just be their lower jaw moving up and down? they're not enunciating anything by moving their jaw up and down. they do not even have lungs
>>
>>26689727
>autism speaks m8
>>
>>26689727
Thats prolly why he's like well just fucking kill me then

>>26689720
looks like some grade a h2o
>>
>>26689727
Subs.
>>
File: 1452672702657.jpg (22 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1452672702657.jpg
22 KB, 680x510
I keep thinking that all I need is a good friend, but then I interact with people and realize how incompatible i am with others. It's my fault, I realize that. But I need a release from this loneliness, and harassing strangers over the internet isn't doing it for me anymore.
>>
>>26689799

Where do you live? Maybe we could be friends irl.
>>
>Girls like me but don't "like" me
>Crippling fucking awkwardness I just don't know how to talk to people FUCK
>Graduating highschool soon and have no idea what I'm going to do with my life, don't even have a driver's license yet

Mulling between actually trying to pull my life together or living out as a NEET as long as I can before shame forces me to kill myself.
>>
I used to be deep in depression, want to known what honestly helped me? I stopped browsing this fucking board.

I swear, my quality of life was significantly increased for that time period. As in, holy shit was it noticeable or what.

Unfortunately /r9k/ is addicting, and here I am again. But even then, just leaving here for a few days let me rediscover some emotions.
>>
>>26689717
Security. Literally just dick around on a "plaza" it's just a few 10 floor office buildings with a multitude of businesses, from law firms to doctors research centers. The place is a ghost town on the weekend I just make sure all the doors are locked and no ones fucking around on the property. Get paid 11.25 an hour for doing fuck all, can't complain. I'll post my kik in a minute, have to redownload that shit.
>>
>>26689844
southern new mexico
>>
>>26689799
I got on a skype call with some people I met from omegle. First actual people I've talked to in a while, it went okay, but I was definitely robotic and weird, they were cool about it though and I think even the girl was flirting with me a bit. The whole time all I could think of was how I wish I was doing something else, even though they were cool they seemed superficial and just like..... normies. I just want some friends who aren't all about whos getting laid and what they are doing in life, I just want some chill people who wont fucking judge me or make fun of me for fucking my life up, ya know?
>>
>>26689907
Can relate. That's exactly why I don't spend much time with my family, they only talk about superficial garbage allllllll fucking day. Don't know how they do it.
>>
>>26689876
nigga you're still in highschool, your life hasn't even started yet, none of that shit matters when you go to college. It's basically a blank slate

>>26689877
I've stopped browsing as much recently and my life is still utterly fucked, I don't know how it would help if you didn't have anything else to do like me, maybe except for a small change in perspective maybe.

>>26689890
cool, sounds like a sweet gig man, any chains that would require security like that? Sounds kinda fun desu, never know when a methed out tweeker is going to barge in and you will have to lay him down with the mag light
>>
>>26689940
Like are we just too smart? Or does everybody play the game their entire lives. Also is it just me or do people resent you for not playing the game too? I've found that people especially girls get kinda bitchy when you don't feed into their narcissistic ravings.
>>
>>26689601
Yep, anon reporting in. I've got 2 bottles of ibuprofen, half a bottle of zantac a bottle of sore throat spray, some acetaminophen tablets, a bottle of bennadryl, 6 instant release adderalls and 6 delayed release ones as well as a handle of vodka

Will that get me off this crazy ride?
>>
>>26689601
No kik OP, I'm a poorfag who still uses tracfones. I've got a skype but that's it
>>
>>26689985
literally most of that is worthless except for the adderalls and vodka, I would use the adderalls sparingly and just get drunk, definitely don't waste the adderalls while you get drunk. If you are looking for a tweek just pick up some propylhexedrine at the drug store.
>>
>>26689985
>2016
>not knowing that suicide by pills never works
>>
>>26689985
also I wouldn't kill yourself with those, ibuprofen will fuck your liver and it would probably be a pretty bad death, you could maybe drink yourself to death with the benadryl and vodka although I doubt it.
>>
>>26689601
Yep, serious childhood abuse and neglect do that to a person, now I've got a drug problem, thanks dad.
>>
>>26690003
I've got skype too if you wanna add me, fearandloathing25
>>
>>26689748

WHO ARE YOU QUOTING YOU FUCKING RETARDED COCKSUCKER
>>
>>26690027
Yeah, I heard it kills you over a period of a week, sucks for a long time and by that point you're unsavable. I don't wanna go that way, sounds awful.
>>
>>26689748
>>26690048

>the real autism speaks
>>
File: 1451237052304.jpg (25 KB, 620x368) Image search: [Google]
1451237052304.jpg
25 KB, 620x368
>graduated hs 3 years ago and have done nothing but worked for a year ever since
>everyday is a blur
>can remember minute details of events that happened a month ago because I don't do shit all day
>feel guilty every day
>tired all the time and can barely push myself to do menial tasks like take a shower, find something to eat or do my own laundry
>no friends for 3 years
>can tell my socializing skills have gone a long time ago
>crippling lack of self esteem and confidence, never been good at a single thing in my life

I really should just blow my head off with my ar15 but I'm at a point where I don't want to kill myself but at the same time don't want to live anymore.
>>
>>26690080
I recommend drugs. If you don't mind all the anxiety I would just say use propylhexedrine for the energy to do shit, otherwise go to a pharmacy and get some benzos and stims. That should help, if it's not good enough then meth and opiates will definitely help.
>>
>>26690111
>I recommend drugs.

stopped reading there
>>
>>26690124
I'm serious, only thing that ever worked for me. what do you have to lose?
>>
File: 8GrK4Ev.jpg (82 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
8GrK4Ev.jpg
82 KB, 500x484
>tfw suicide hotline is your only contact to another human being
>>
>>26689948
What do you mean by chains? Sorry if that's a dumb question. Yeah I have dealt with a fuckton of weird people at work mostly old bald fat fucks fucking fat chicks in the parking garage(which is sprawling if that makes sense) but the echoes of the clapping and grunts makes it like a game to find them, scare the shit out them and tell them to get the fuck out.
>>
>>26690200
Chains I mean like retail chains or anything I would know the name of so I could apply. That's crazy though people actually wonder go in there after hours and shit? To do what?
>>
>>26690235
Ah i see. Well there is always some kind of loss prevention at most retail chains like sears and shit, you would have to apply with them I believe. Depending on what state you live in you need a damn licence to work security but I don't know what states do and don't require that. Like I mentioned earlier I believe if you wanna work at a chill retail store that needs some sort of loss prevention you apply with them I can't imagine most retail stores having a contract with a security firm that hires and supplies guards to work them, keep in mind I have never worked in a retail store as some sort of security/loss prevention so this is just my educated guess bruh
>>
>>26690401
Did you have to get your license? Was it hard? I think my brother had to get his in this state for something.
>>
>>26690235
Yeah I can't tell you what people are thinking when they go to some random parking garage to do nasty shit. All I can say is they always seem surprised when I go out there to kick them out shit never gets old. Besides people fucking, the amount of people that have wrecked their cars in the parking lot doing dumb shit for no logical reason whatsoever astonishes me even though it's a regular thing now. As far as junkies go I've never encountered one and I work a late shift there. Once I saw a large group of black people set there cars up in a semi circle with the high beams on, illuminating the group while they were taking pictures throwing up gang signs then proceed to record themselves fist fighting each other, dumb shit like that.
>>
File: (escape).jpg (64 KB, 468x536) Image search: [Google]
(escape).jpg
64 KB, 468x536
>>26690080
Do you think a self-inflicted .223 shot to the head would surely be fatal? I need to know this for, uh... scientific reasons.
>>
File: swag.jpg (39 KB, 720x477) Image search: [Google]
swag.jpg
39 KB, 720x477
>>26690566
>proceed to record themselves fist fighting each other

lmao, sounds like a good night. I would have made some ramen and put my feet up laughing at that shit
>>
>>26690516
Nah it's easy, you have to pay a fee to the state police and whoever is giving classes. The guys that gave my class were funny as fuck, we basically sat in a room all fucking day watching everything from gang land to youtube videos that have to do with gang activities and the like, depending on where you go the instructor take the test they give you on the second day(the last day) is easy as fuck but they walked around giving us all the answers pretty much so it's not hard but it is long as fuck. Depending on where you go they may let you leave early on both days so if you end up with guys giving a class that don't really want to be there all day anymore than you do it's the easiest thing ever.
>>
>>26690628
They were their for about an hour before some random ass person called and complained, called the cops tell, them a group of AT LEAST 27 people are on the top deck of my parking garage in full view of all the cameras we have out there. Sitting there waiting, 5 squad cars come racing up the ramp to the parking deck(second to last car gets air time) they form a circle around the group, mayhem ensues none of them will stay still, the cops are outnumbered , two more squad cars and an suv show up like two minutes later, one of the black guys strays from the circle(not a good idea) gets slammed up against one of the block houses(those things that house the stairs leading to the lower levels of the garage) his buddies go ape shit, one more suv shows up, every guy is doing some series of erratic movements I can't ascribe any reasonable emotions to, they all calm down all of a sudden they take like five of the guys and everyone leaves one of the funniest things I've seen working there.
>>
>tfw all of my friends and family are highly successful and accomplishing great things
>tfw I can barely keep myself afloat.
I just want to have some success in my life, but I've found myself in a a state of decay. I don't know if I can take it much longer.
>>
>>26690942
lmao

>guys lets post up in the middle of the street until the cops roll up and then lets all get arrested and get our asses whooped

You should have blared bad boys on your phone when they were getting shut down.
>>
File: 1444499372592.jpg (68 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1444499372592.jpg
68 KB, 500x495
>>26690955
It's okay bro, I'm fairly sure I'm gonna kill myself pretty soon here. At least before I'm 30. My kik is bigmacdaddyplaya if you want a depressed friend.
>>
>>26690974
Well it wasn't in the street it was private property on a three story parking garage, they were out of view of the street behind three buildings and a tgif lmao, legit one of the dumbest things I've witnessed on the job.
>>
>>26689907
>literally know who you are
you were a fucking faggot btw kek
>>
File: R&M.jpg (11 KB, 244x225) Image search: [Google]
R&M.jpg
11 KB, 244x225
>>26691095
who was I then fool? Fuck you, everyone in that chat was gay as hell nigga
>>
>>26689601
If you give me your number I will text you mate.
>>
>>26691143
Why don't we just kik? I'm a little weirded out about giving my actual number on 4chan
>>
>>26691078
kek that sounds pretty nutty.
>>
>>26690161
heres a y ou so you just had contact
>>
>>26691168
I don't know how that works. If you want I can give you my number and you can text me. Also I don't have a computer (too poor). My number is 360, 951, 1765.
>>
>>26689601
are you me?

original comment 54
>>
>>26689601
Same shit here senpai. I think about killing myself a lot
>>
>>26689895
Ay! My dream is to move there so I can get away from people. I always wanted to live in Cimmarron.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.