[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLACK LIVES MATTER IS COMING TO MY CAMPUS. I go to a community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 33
File: image.png (191 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191 KB, 410x409
BLACK LIVES MATTER IS COMING TO MY CAMPUS.

I go to a community college and bunch of blacks also go there (most people black or white are trash at my college) and apparently word is out that black lives matter is coming.

I checked the club Facebook page for "black student whatever the fuck" and it is actually happening.

They say

>all white people will know they can't ignore black America we will be loud and we will be engaging the students.

how scared should I be?
>>
>>26687815
they're going to afrorape your boipucci if tbqh.
>>
>>26687815
link to facebook page
>>
just don't go to school that day? when niggers get together in groups all they do is start shit
>>
ITT: Insecure white racist boys

You literally have nothing to worry about OP. They aren't a fucking hate group. They're not /pol/ or the KKK. Grow up and respect their cause
>>
OP I told your cracker ass you ain't shit, suck a mother fucking nigga dick

Damn white gurl gimme dat pussy or you getting kicked out dis bitch for racism, black lives matter
>>
>>26687845
Basically this, just say you're sick and don't start arguments, just let them say what they want. It's not worth fighting it.
>>
>>26687815

>openly admitting that you are so sheltered, omega, and cowardly that a stupud fucking university protest is something you are genuinely concerned about.

You're a cuck and a coward and a fucking weak piece of shit.
>>
>>26687863
>They aren't a fucking hate group

Exactly. They're actually a hate shrewdness.
>>
File: 1365585477967.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1365585477967.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>26687863
>>
>>26687863
but i would actually feel much more safer being with /pol/ or the KKK
>>
>>26687863
>Grow up and respect their cause

I don't think they even know what their cause is. More hand outs?
>>
>>26687949
Because they're just kids and assholes, at least they don't act like apes and scream in people's faces.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (225 KB, 1670x939) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
225 KB, 1670x939
Go and laugh at the white leftcucks from afar as they grovel and still get shit on by the gibsmedats
>>
protest back op you'll be on the news
>>
>>26688057
Also when a tv reporter talks with you try to sound as retarded as possible and think of some cool line that you can use to sell t-shirts later on
>>
File: findex.jpg (9 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
findex.jpg
9 KB, 229x220
>there be like...institutionalized racism at this here community college.
>>
If they get uppity with you, ask them how many black lives they put in danger by blocking roads to hospitals. Then hang them.
>>
>>26688057
Breaking news!
>scrawny white boy beaten to death by a pack >of angry negros.
>>
>>26688123

>Implying that ever makes news
>>
File: 1381028206819.jpg (86 KB, 721x719) Image search: [Google]
1381028206819.jpg
86 KB, 721x719
>>26687863
>this is the same group that charged into the Mizzou library and started screaming, shoving, and harassing innocent dorky white and asian kids
>>
>>26687931
If I was a cross-dressing fag or a Burka-clad Muslim and some Tea Party neocons were set to protest at my university, I would skip that day. Getting pelted by trash and having insults hurled at you from a crowd of fringe crazies doesn't sound very fun. These BLM fuckers thrive off of controversy and conflict, so the best thing to do is to not feed into their hype and just stay home.
>>
>>26688123
>Black people defending against former KKK member
>THIS IS WAI WE NEED MORE MONEY YO
>THE WITE BOI SHOT FIRST YO
>>
File: thick black woman.jpg (88 KB, 624x416) Image search: [Google]
thick black woman.jpg
88 KB, 624x416
>BLACK LIVEZ SHO' DOES MATTA!
>>
>>26687815
Just remember a lot of organizations are classifying it has a hate group and a modern day black panthers. Just ignore the black supremacists.
>>
>>26688009
>bulletproof

Then why the fuck do you care about police brutality?
>>
File: 1455685190023.jpg (134 KB, 891x670) Image search: [Google]
1455685190023.jpg
134 KB, 891x670
>>26687815
Either give classes a miss that day or round up a couple of lads, don hoods and wreak havoc.

If they want a war give them one. They could do with some proper resistance after such an easy campaign.

>>26687863
Fuck off, cuck.
>>
>>26687815
It's time for your
>some of you guys are alright. don't go to school tomorrow."
thread, OP.
>>
>>26687863
>Grow up and respect these people who are hilariously disrespectful towards anyone who doesn't shares their views

Yeah, nah. You're a cunt m8.
>>
>>26687840
>tbqh.
Why are you typing like that?
Do you have something wrong with you?
Do you have water on the brain?
>>
>>26688250
I think he has the nigger disease
>>
Op please shoot it up, or at least set off some bombs
>>
File: comfy fellow.jpg (217 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
comfy fellow.jpg
217 KB, 1280x1024
Black people will continue to get shot by the police and these protests will make more people hate niggers

>mfw none of this shit is my problem anyway because I'm white
>>
>>26687815

throw shampoo or something at them because black peoples hair fucking stinks, also throw some job applications at them
>>
File: 397.jpg (63 KB, 447x400) Image search: [Google]
397.jpg
63 KB, 447x400
>>26688140
>Getting pelted by trash and having insults hurled at you from a crowd
Just how often does this happen? I doubt the majority of gay, Muslim or black people would be much obliged to stir up shit like that.
>>
>>26688250

baka desu senpai, smdh senpai
>>
>>26688363
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1ASUC_enUS615US615&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=protest%20turns%20violent

>Just how often does this happen?
Just how often do people get pissed enough to even attend a protest?
>>
>>26687815
Just don't go outside. You shouldn't have a problem with that.
>>
>>26687863

>hate group
>/pol/
>not a group of memers and lazy stormfaggots
>>
>>26687815
only thing you can do is threaten your university that you will withdraw and pay no more tuition from their college if they accept the terrorist and hate speech group "black lives matter."
>>
File: Bruce_Willis_Die_Hard_3.jpg (75 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Bruce_Willis_Die_Hard_3.jpg
75 KB, 480x480
do this, son
>>
>>26687815
HOL UP HOL UP

U DON RESPEKT BLM?
>>
>>26687815

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkKh3bYKR2U
>>
>>26687863
I'm surprised you managed to get so many fish with this b8, but you did
>>
>>26687815
What are they gonna do? Picket sign you into submission?
>>
File: 1455385002956.jpg (174 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1455385002956.jpg
174 KB, 720x1280
BLM is basically the American version of anti-boer south african niggers.
>>
File: ihihih.jpg (67 KB, 540x534) Image search: [Google]
ihihih.jpg
67 KB, 540x534
>living in America
>>
File: 1455811794288.jpg (47 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1455811794288.jpg
47 KB, 500x400
CHIMP LIVES MATTER

CHIMP LIVES MATTER

CHIMP LIVES MATTER
>>
File: 1444726837896.jpg (33 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1444726837896.jpg
33 KB, 396x385
>>26687815

Be sure to wear your MAGA hat to campus
>>
>>26687815

>>26687863 echoes my feelings on this. I promise the fear, insecurity, anxiety, etc. you hold for BLM will only get amplified by being on /r9k/. The truth is you have nothing to fear, at all. Really. BLM protesters want attention brought to the condition of African Americans in this country.

As for the prejudiced people who will try and convince you otherwise: get to know a black person or two, or do your homework to understand why this movement is a thing.

>tfw this will undoubtedly fall on empty ears
>>
>>26688800
because this isnt a movement fueled by fear, insecurity and anxxiety?
come on mister bait man you can do better
>>
>>26688800
>>26687815
This is what you autist don't under stand .

Black lives matter = black lives should be just as important as anyone else's

That's the whole fucking point, you idiots. It was never a hate group and fights against police brutality. No where it preaches anti white shit. You're just as stupid as the people that believe Beyonce was being racist in her new music video.
>>
>>26688934
Even if the movement is fueled by those things, do you really think reciprocal fear and anxiety is the right response?
>>
>>26688951
yeah
but in reality not at all
their actul demands are that half the faculty gets fired inmediately and replaced with black people
not some kind of cuota that would assure there are equal numbers of profesors of every race in 100 years, that at least i could understand
not that you know shit about it because they dont let media in their protests not that media would report the truth anyways
but hey if you know better tell me their actual demands then
>>
this thread reminds me why i stopped visiting this board
>>
>>26689016
but they are the reactionary movement tho
they are literally reciprocating what they claim to be fear, insecurity and anxiety. They even say its justified
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Show those shit-skinned sub-human niggers some retribution
>>
>>26689046
>this thread reminds me why i stopped visiting this board
whys that
do mean internet ideas make you triggered :((((((((((
>>
>>26687863
Anyone that uses the term insecure in a political discussion is an idiot.

Political Freudianism is disgusting.
>>
>>26689046
just argue with them
they have no idea what the movement is about at all
hell half of the movement doesnt know
>>
>>26688219
>If they want a war give them one. They could do with some proper resistance after such an easy campaign.

Nice power fantasy autismo.
>>
>>26689143
>hell half of the movement doesnt know
thats because theres nothing to change
>>
>>26689050

But you see how you just disregarded their feelings? Have you considered why they feel that way, or their motivations behind it? Or did you just dismiss them as just a bunch of angry black people?

They're justified because an inherently racist system makes it likelier for a black person to go to jail and be convicted with harsher penalties, for a black person to be shot by police, for a black person to not get a house they're qualified more, etc. The list goes on.

The facts of a white-biased system are there. I could direct you to studies of pediatricians giving black children less pain medication, and black-on-white crimes (in the state of Maryland to my recollection) having over 90% all-white juries. Plenty more to pick at, if you just learn about it.
>>
>>26689169
yeah, pretty much
its more about them not really wanting change at all just validation. They want to feel better than the white man and im nopt basing it in biass. They externalized al theyr insecuritys basically if the ever feel or experience anything bad its the white mans fault
left movements are always so retarded
>>
File: 1444438033181.png (282 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
1444438033181.png
282 KB, 843x843
>>26689203
>But you see how you just disregarded their feelings?
>MUUUHHHH FEEELLLINNNNGSSSSSSSS
>They're justified because an inherently racist system makes it likelier for a black person to go to jail and be convicted with harsher penalties
no they arent
they want special privilege under the law
youre a fucking idiot senpai

i sincerely hope youre b8ing i question your intelligence otherwise

>I could direct you to studies of pediatricians giving black children less pain medication
yea so biased pic related

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
youre welcome for all those minority preferences within colleges you fucking cunt

kill yourself
>having over 90% all-white juries
probably because theyre the only ones who will show
you think blacks arent more likely to dodge jury duty

you're purposefully seeing prejudiced to justify your victim complex
its disgusting
>>
>>26687863
>>26687815
>we will be engaging the students.

Bullshit. No college, community or state, would allow this shittery. They are usually really liberal, yeah, but they don't encourage harassment and heckling.
>>
>>26689303
mb wrong pic

cant find the one about medical school preference
>>
>>26689203
>But you see how you just disregarded their feelings?
You called their opposition insecure. Dismissing the grievances of your opposition is the entirety of today's political discourse.

>>26689305
>but they don't encourage harassment and heckling.
Who are you kidding? They practically sponsor it.
>>
>>26689203
yeah but what do they want?
and thats where it all falls to the ground really
what they really want is more education, money and a chance to endocrinate white people
everything else is just a mess
they arent asking for equality for black people at all they are black, rich black people in college they want more rich black people holding more powerful jobs and money
basically all they want is to form their elitist group wich will grant them powerful jobs to them so they can protect each others backs
there is no true leftism anon, every left group ort movement is really a piramid scheme and thats the only reason im so quick to brush them off, they are being financied by important people after all
same with feminism it started as a real movement to be co opted with money hungry whores who voted themselves to the top and kept asking for donations to keep themselves rich
same with cancer charitys
wake up anon, follow the money
do you really think rich people care about you?
>>
>>26689303
>>26689365
im neither of these people
>>
>>26689203
>literally "Muh feelings"
You're trying to get us to take your little "movement" seriously and immediately give us reasons NOT to take what you say seriously.

>Have you considered why they feel that way, or their motivations behind it?
Yes, and even if the concerns may be legitimate the way they go on about it is horrendous and a joke, and should not be endorsed in any way.

>They're justified because an inherently racist system
meme

>for a black person to not get a house they're qualified for
Only legitimate case of racial discrimination, and here is a pro-tip: no one is born racist, people are made racist. You know who makes people racist against black people? Black people.
> I could direct you to studies of pediatricians giving black children less pain medication
But if I linked you statistics of disproportional black crime you'd just dismiss it

>and black-on-white crimes (in the state of Maryland to my recollection) having over 90% all-white juries.
so?
>>
>>26689365
>Who are you kidding? They practically sponsor it.

I'm telling you, as a collegefag, there's no way this will get by administration.

OP, post the fucking page and the announcement or you are a double faggot.
>>
>>26688951
do you just get your information by reading two sentences underneath a trending hashtag on normiebook and think 'yeah okay that sounds good'
>>
>>26687815
>being this triggered

Just go about your normal life and ignore them
>>
>>26688800
>>26688951

>BLM protesters want attention brought to the condition of African Americans in this country.
That isn't in question. The problem is their methods and rhetoric. BLM advocates violence and racial hatred.

>why this movement is a thing.
It is completely bankrupt regarding respect for the rule of law or truth. It is a movement about racializing something which is much bigger than race. It's about appropriating others misfortune for political cache and misdirecting people from the real issue of police militarization.

>>26689203
>Have you considered why they feel that way, or their motivations behind it? Or did you just dismiss them as just a bunch of angry black people?
This is begging the question and appeal to emotion. They have to prove that it is racist and that their actions are justified with facts not feelings. People can feel anyway they do but that doesn't make it reality.

The fact is that black people are involved in violent crime more than any other race. That's all you need to know for why things are supposedly harsher for them.

Fuck off. Stop trying to justify a hate group just because they happen to look like you.
>>
>>26689303

>they want special privilege under the law
See, if you listened or took some time to learn about their cause and show some empathy, you'd know they just want to be treated like everyone else (read: white people).

>minority preferences
Equal opportunity vs. equal access. Look it up.

>purposefully seeing prejudice to justify victim complex
Same could be said about you. Affirmative action didn't cost you your spot in college. Last time I checked, white people are still overrepresented in higher education.

Also, nice 1976 scientific study of 130 children you got there. Real scientific, especially with those IQ test numbers (even though cognitive assessment has evolved the past 40 years). Let me know when you have a valid study to present.
>>
>>26689497

>writing paragraphs about things that don't matter

>being this triggered
>>
>>26689502
actually white men are the fastest declining student population in colleges in america and are now below white women but thats besides the point
>rich people
>dont care about poor people
>they dont care about you
>there is powerful people financing this movement
>they are hiding
>the truth
>from you
>>
>white people wonder why black people are angry about race
>angry white people in this thread
>>
>>26687815
Why would you be scared at all anon the worst case scenario is you see some blacks holding signs and maybe someone will ask you to sign a petition or some bullshit but you can just ignore them what do they care
>>
>>26687815

Wear headphones on campus. I don't talk to fucking anybody
>>
would skip that day altogether or just stay in a classroom as much as possible

don't go outside and get rekt
>>
>>26689502
>show some empathy
Not everyone is deserving of empathy.

>you'd know they just want to be treated like everyone else (read: white people).
Their rhetoric says otherwise. When they talk about dismantling pathological blackness or something, then I might be willing to believe them.
>>
>>26689502
>if you listened
i listened
i think youre incredibly biased and are unable to view the system objectively
>learn about their cause
what cause, educate me.
rectifying the death of their hero, that magnificent Rhodes scholar?
>Equal opportunity vs. equal access. Look it up.
exactly
you want special treatment
thanks for fucking admitting it
and then you want to camouflage it in the guise of stopping racism for all eternity.
>Affirmative action didn't cost you your spot in college.
It may have, or it may not have. thats not the point.
>Last time I checked, white people are still overrepresented in higher education.
so are other minorities such as asians
it only makes sense as theyre a larger slice of the middle class
>>26689502
>nice 1976 scientific study of 130 children you got there. Real scientific
actually psychological studies of that size are very scientific. if you knew anything about statistics you would know that massive group sizes arent necessary. but i wouldnt expect that from a nigger.
>Let me know when you have a valid study to present.
the iq gap between blacks and whites is a well established scientific phenomenon. the disagreement arises over the cause of this gap. drooling romantic retards like yourself would attribute such a thing to " MUH SOCIAUL CONSTRUCT".
>>
>>26689553
I'm not mad. I just think OP is lying. No college allows a group to March around "engage students"
>>
>>26689638
>I just think OP is lying. No college allows a group to March around "engage students"
i dont think you understand the extent to which colleges will go to make their campus a "safe place"
>>
>>26689502
>white people are still overrepresented in higher education

Have you ever considered that this simply due to sheer volume? Black people only make up 12% of the population. It would make sense that a proportionate number would seek higher education.
Have you also ever considered the black subculture promotes the glorification of crime and violence that that many black youths see school as 'being for suckers' and therefor do not even consider furthering their education out of high school?
>>
>>26689698
I don't think you do either. Things like this are almost always voluntary for the students. The world is not /r9k/ or /pol/, they wont allow these people to harass students. It's not real Anon.
>>
>>26689502
>they just want to be treated like everyone else
But they are. If white people acted like black people do they would get shot by cops. In fact most police brutality happens to white people.
>>
>>26689736
Engaging students isn't necessarily the same as harassing them.
>>
>>26689780
>Engaging students isn't necessarily the same as harassing them.

Even so, any competent administrator won't let a horde of people "engage" the paying student populace. And before you say "well clearly this administrator IS stupid because BLM", stop and realize that any political or social engagement is done voluntarily.

Are you convinced there's a horde of scary black people ready to storm your neet den? I don't care. I don't give a fuck what the niggers are being uppity about now. Neither should you.
>>
>>26689778
This
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oregon-s-portland-community-college-mark-whiteness-history-month-n500981

>Not only do these figures show that, in real numbers, more whites are killed by police than blacks, but, when contrasted in proportion to the crime rates of each group, whites are in fact far more likely to be killed by police than any other race, especially when it comes to violent criminal offenses.
>>
>>26689736
>. Things like this are almost always voluntary for the students
yea its not something you actually have to attend
they can be annoying and protest though and purposefully get in your way

my college had a bunch of fags lay on the ground and block people's paths
>>26689780
>Engaging
engaging what
their patience?
>>
>>26689736
>>26689780
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0
Yeah so engaging not harassing in any way.
>>
>>26689856

>my college had a bunch of fags lay on the ground and block people's paths

So walk around them you absolute sperg lord?
>>
>>26687815
>>>/pol/ will know what to do
>>
Final thoughts about this, cause I'm done trying to explain it.

>>26689497 talks about how they have to prove that it's racist and that their actions are justified with facts not feelings. The facts are all over the place. Go look at some real studies, and don't just take it from me. Social Psychology has plenty on the matter. From incarceration and traffic stops to real estate and loan issues, black people are systematically oppressed in ways that can only be attributed to race. There's a study about bank loans being given to white individuals vs. individuals of color with the same financial standing. There's a study on implicit (unconscious) bias and police officers. Go find them and tell me that they aren't justified with facts and a cross-sectional analysis of ways black people are oppressed can't be attributed to race.

>>26689617
If you knew anything about scientific inquiry and statistical inquiry, you'd understand how wrong that stud. 130 children of any demographic can't speak for any race. There's plenty else to talk about in there. All minorities aren't the same. IQ tests aren't the same as they were 40 years ago. It's not worth it for me to appeal to you anymore, because of this:
>but i wouldnt expect that from a nigger.
Thanks for demonstrating to me, and to the rest of /r9k/, what this is really about for you.

>>26689778
"if white people acted like black people."
White people use drugs like black people (at the same rates). White people commit crimes like black people. But black people are more likely to do the time. Also, >>26689838 fails to account for percentages. Of course more white people are going to die. There are more white people than black people.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/racial-disparity-drug-use_n_3941346.html

The underlying purpose of BLM is to bring attention to this systematic racism. This is a very real thing for black people, and white people, in general, don't think about this/don't want to acknowledge this.
>>
>>26689871
There's no fucking way that was admin sanctioned.
>>
>>26688359
Don't forget to bundle the shampoo with antiperspirant and a bar of soap.
>>
Ask them why they tend to hate mayonnaise
>>
File: true trumpage.jpg (139 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
true trumpage.jpg
139 KB, 600x444
Grouping up for a social "cause" and parading around representing this "cause" that is founded on vaguely forward-thinking ideals that are irrefutable unless you want to be seen as a bigoted racist, to shit-post I.R.L.. disrupt public space, and escalate racial tension, is disgustingly hilarious because the West loves their "tolerant" image, (i.e. getting cucked).
>>
>>26689878
That's not voluntary engagement.
>>
File: 1455442601840.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1455442601840.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>26689883
>systematic racism
>real
>>
>>26689896
>he expects a group that openly talks about killing police officers to abide by some school administration's orders
costanza.jpeg

>>26689883
>cites social psychology
>literally tries to prop up his argument with it
>with a field plagued by tiny samples and wild conjecture
HAHAHA Get the fuck out of here. You're reaching so much you should be playing basketball.

>muh drug use stat
That gets flogged so much by you guys. Leave it alone. That horse died a long time ago. All you are doing is highlighting your ignorance. You can't say that just because they both use drugs at the same rate they necessarily should be arrested at the same rate. Why? Black people are more likely to deal drugs, use them outside or in neighbourhoods that have high crime thus high police presence. Of course they are going to get arrested more. Before you talk about harsher sentencing keep in mind the fact that recidivism is higher among blacks and that blacks are more likely to have committed violent crimes.

>fails to account for percentages. Of course more white people are going to die.
This your one moment of clarity but it is ironic that you are so cognizant of percentages then but not enough to realize that blacks' higher crime rate accounts for the difference in their experience of policing and in the justice system.

It's not systemic racism it's systemic consequences for our actions.
>>
Colleges are afraid of Yikyak.

It's a phone app.

It's supposed to be anonymous, but I doubt it anymore.

All you have to do is spread a rumor. Something vague that would make idiotic people panic.

"which one of yall deleted the yak about the KKK planning on coming to the black lives rally?"

just ask a stupid question and that shit will spread like wildfire.
>>
>>26690173
So why are you arguing for the administrator allowing this shittery if your new stance is "well they're gonna do it anyway"? You flipped your shit Anon.
>>
>>26689883
lol you didn't even read the first sentence of the article
"Far more white people than blacks are killed by police in America, both proportionally to their population sizes and in real numbers, completely contrary to the anti-white propaganda"
>>
>>26690190
They'll allow it after the fact.
>>
>tfw whites on my campus are cucked to the point that they renamed shit because the namesake was a racist white man
>tfw they don't even need a twitter hashtag to get them to cuck themselves
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

Black Lives Matter chimps out over ~300 people killed by the fuzz in a year when that many get killed by gangbangers monthly, fucking hypocrites.

>>26690190
My stance is that Admin can and should not allow them on campus at all because they will not follow well intentioned orders.
>>
>>26690228

>lol u didnt even read

neither did anyone else in this stupid fucking thread. the "proportionally to their population sizes" in relation to police violence part is never validated. the article goes on to talk about how black people shoot more people. but the idea that white people get shot more by police than other races is never justified or supported, and you cucklords fell for it because you thought it should be true
>>
File: Mexichan.jpg (11 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
Mexichan.jpg
11 KB, 194x259
>>26687815
>mfw living in border town
>no gringos, no niggers, it's all nice and comfy here
>>
File: hmhmhmmm.jpg (20 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
hmhmhmmm.jpg
20 KB, 186x186
>>26687863
>They aren't a fucking hate group.
Sure.
>>
>>26687815
>how scared should I be?
hit them with water balloons

negros hate water
>>
>>26687863
As someone who goes to Mizzou and has seen the frontline of this shit firsthand, BLM types are some of the most hateful people I've ever met

they've convinced themselves that every single white person is out to get them and use it to justify some of the most hateful and intolerant rhetoric and behavior I've ever witnessed
>>
>>26690552
call the blm a hate group when you can point me to a white person who died from blm activists
>>
File: BlackLivesDontMatter.png (60 KB, 175x200) Image search: [Google]
BlackLivesDontMatter.png
60 KB, 175x200
>>26687863
>They aren't a hate group
Jamal did you stole someones computer just to type that?
>>
>>26690602
reminder that interracial crime disproportionately is committed by blacks against whites
>>
>>26690626
Not when you're counting the systematic oppression of blacks by whites throughout history.
>>
>>26690786
And why would you do that unless you're just looking for a pretext to legitimate your chimping out? That's like young jews who go on and on about life in the camps and war and all that stuff they never lived. It's pathetic, and it's all about wanting free stuff, money, privileges, etc.

>I'm killing you because I've heard that your great great great grandfather slapped mine in the face
Said the tribal ape, one of the many cancers of this civilization.
>>
>>26687815
>we will be loud
They already are. They're halfway there, OP.
>>
File: 1423313258973.jpg (53 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1423313258973.jpg
53 KB, 550x550
>>26689883
>130 children of any demographic can't speak for any race.
except it can
youre completely wrong
a sample size does not need to be extraordinarily large to be statistically significant
youre just simply factually wrong
many studies are done with 40 people or less and are published.
>and to the rest of /r9k/, what this is really about for you.
same to you; how your easily swayed by bias and your own emotion
>>
>>26687815
When liberals/communists protest, I pull out my small cardboard portrait of Ronald Reagan and shout U-S-A! U-S-A!

It's funny as fuck. I just carry it around in my backpack and pull it out whenever the Revolutionary Communist party is being annoying.
>>
I'm black and even I would avoid the school that day. NOTHING good comes from big groups of black people getting together.
>>
Oh no I was momentarily inconvenienced and yelled at

Meanwhile black people are dying in the street

Go fuck yourself whitey

Anyways, I disagree with BLM too. The only movement Black America should be taking on is joining the NRA in droves and rearming (LEGALLY)
>>
>>26687815
>little to no niggers in my country
feels good man
>>
>>26691299
Look at the chimp trying to act civilized and fit in with the whiteys.
>>
Be very scared, niggers ruining shit
>>
>>26691418
chimps can't use computers though.
>>
>>26687863
>let's ignore blm rioting, burning down their city, and having the National Guard come and shut them up
>>
>>26687815
> blm
> BIG LONG MEN
>>
>>26687955
>I don't think they even know what their cause is. More hand outs?

Mo' money fo' dem programs an' sheeeit.
>>
>>26687863
>not a hate group
Extremely hard to believe given there actions.
>>
>>26691352
>meanwhile black people are dying in the street
I'm not American but when Fergusson detonated I decided to look into the background. So I read the entire Wikipedia article (not a source but it was a good summary of the court and witnesses) and I really don't see how anyone can take that shit and consider it proper to convict the officer.

If this case has that kind of an effect I don't even wanna know how insignificant other cases might be. I don't get the logic here, how can a movement spark from something like that when I'm almost absolutely certain there's worse cases? American Society is strange to me though.
>>
>>26690786
What about Jews then? They've certainly been oppressed far worse than black people. The groups that are against black people are also often against Jews. They're doing quite well for themselves.

What kind of a measure is 'a death has to be caused for them to be a hate group'. You would consider white separatists a hate group right? I certainly would. Yet there's been many who never did that because they understand their cause isn't helped by it. A hate group is defined by its disposition towards people of different ethnicity, religion, culture and/or political alignment. Where their aims determine if they're a hate group or not. Someone who opposes democrats/Republicans aren't hate groups simply because of that. If they advocate or strive for violent action against those groups then that's another thing.

Personally BLM where Bernie Sanders was gonna speak was just plain wrong. It showed a clear negative disposition towards him because he's not black, despite having been a fairly big civil rights person for a long time.
>>
>>26688709
>genocide
Is this just another meme? Leftist progressives always seem to be talking about "genocide" this, and "cultural genocide" that.
>>
>>26690786
>it can't be one way now because it was another way in the past
>>
>>26691352
>Meanwhile black people are dying in the street
Mostly killed by other blacks.

If BLM weren't a bunch of hypocrites, they would whine to other black people, not whites.

Really they just want an excuse. Professional victims, like feminists.
>>
>>26691352
Stop killing each other if you don't like niggers dying in the street then.
>>
>>26693120
Perhaps the idea is not enough preventative measures are being taken against gang violence. That'd certainly be a good cause to fight for.
>>
>>26693143
and once the neighborhood is safe, hipsters move in, open ridiculously expensive coffee shops, and landlords start charging 3x the rent
>>
>>26693244
That'd be great if it happened everywhere though.
Seriously it's not a problem to improve the housing situation. In addition to that I don't believe that the residents would suffer because most crime prevention tends to be improving the situation for the people.
>>
>>26693143
There's only so much you can do with a justice system that's supposed to be nice and fair and never harm the innocent.
The police know all the gangsters but have to let them continue doing their shit because they can't just go shoot them.
>>
>>26693353
I don't think you quite understand the idea of preventative measures for crime in a society. It's not about eliminating potential criminals, it's about making them not be criminals.
>>
>>26693487
What measures would stop more niglets from becoming being recruited by gangs?
>>
>>26693510
Giving them better options. Giving them a better understanding of what the thug life is like. Give them things to do and feel they're progressing through.

Something which I think would be great is separating delinquents in school. It's like amputating an infected arm. Either ensure they're not a big group or just group them up into one class so they don't bother the rest.

Considering how high demand is in many of the jobs that are easy to access like webdev there really should be more people going there. (because if you're in a poor situation you can't really go straight STEM easily in the US) But there's still not many black people there. That's a major issue. Either these kids are raised into situations where their self esteem is so low they don't think they can design a webpage (did that when I was 8, though obviously worse tools and lower standards). Or they simply aren't taught to value that sort of thing. Either way with public schooling much can be done if you just try. Gang life would never seem appealing to me, had I been growing up in the wrong place it might.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26687815
This wouldn't be a problem if you were NEET.
>>
>>26687815
I don't know how to tell you this, OP, but if you already had a Black Student Union, then Black Lives Matter was already on your campus.
>>
Simple. Give classes a miss. Watch some anime, play some vidya, sleep all day, get drunk, get stoned, or fuck a slut. Do whatever suits you.
>>
File: 1454051111394.jpg (15 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1454051111394.jpg
15 KB, 501x585
>>26687863
I wonder who could be behind this?
I wonder...
>>
>>26693901
Disgusting neckbeard
>>
>>26689729
>no response to getting btfo with logic and reasoning
Black people, everybody!
>>
>>26690443
El paso?
>>
File: 1456215623689.png (248 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456215623689.png
248 KB, 640x360
>>26687815
Get a bunch of people (make sure theyre diverse) and get them to start making anti black chants
>>
>>26687863
found our first nigger
>>
>>26695468
Wow you're so good at this anon. Just 10 hours..
>>
>>26687815

GG WP

Just kill your self, its a better fate than dying to black lives matter, i think they castrate you before they kill you.

In the execution ceremony they make you recite the wage gap statistics.

Just buy a 12 gauge, shove it in your mouth and end your life. Its the most humane way.
>>
>>26690586
That sounds... Familiar...

Fucking roasties ruining muh chens
>>
>>26687815
Hite roof koreans
>>
File: 1455475437742.png (110 KB, 1000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1455475437742.png
110 KB, 1000x3000
>>26687815

Dont worry this time next year you can enlist in the Trumpstaffel and legally remove them.
>>
Smear KFC and Arizona Ice Tea on yourself and they'll leave you alone
>>
>>26687815
>how scared should I be?

You go to a community college, retard. Just go to class and go home.
>>
>>26688951
>Black lives matter = black lives should be just as important as anyone else's
But then they should've just called it something like "everyone's lies matter"
>>
>>26687815
>friendly reminder that BLM was originally not meant to be an anti-white hate group but eventually devolved into an anti-white hate group

If you get ACTUAL BLM activists then you have nothing to worry about, but you probably won't.
>>
>>26688246
then why should anyone respect any r9k user?
>>
>>26698070
but people already know that other lives matter, it's the black ones that need to be brought to the same level
>>
>>26698159
But they don't especially not with such a negative, almost discriminatory campaign like this one.
>>
>>26698096
BLM has been a dissonance group from the get go. They are being used.
>>
>>26687815
Go in with a sign saying "My study also matters", then tell them to fuck off or something. Done this, it triggers niggers the most.
>>
>>26698070
The point is that the black community felt as if society didn't care about black lives. They were trying to say that black lives were just as important as other lives. Which, all /pol/ memes aside, there is nothing wrong with. It's just that the movement has been taken over by anti-white pricks who use the movement to spread their xenophobic agenda.

I've heard this analogy used a few times, I don't necessarily agree with it but I understand the point it's trying to get across:
You don't go to those Susan G Komen breast cancer walks and say "FUCK YOU ANTI CANCER FUCKS ALL CANCER MATTERS".
You don't stop firefighters from putting out fires because "ALL HOUSES MATTER WHY DO YOU FIREFIGHTER CUNTS ALWAYS CARE ABOUT BURNING HOUSES"
>>
Bring a gun op and just channel the moon man.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 234x215
>>26687815
Go out dressed like this
>>
>>26698193
What do you mean?

That there's tons of disagreements within the group?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 470x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 470x390
>>26687815
>I'm sure you can sell some lunch packs
>>
>>26698268
I mean, that race doesn't have anything to do with it, the same way that the banks didn't really have anything to do with OWS.

It's a dissonance group funded by billionaires, designed to move the political needle a half inch in their favor.

It's not some revolution.
>>
>>26687863
>they arent a hate group
BLM is just a banner all the stupid hateful fucks go under now. There's nothing inherently wrong with the actual purpose of it despite it largely being based on lies. It's name is also akin to The PATRIOT act and provides an easy way to shut people up who question the motives or disagree with some points. Also op you'll notice that they'll bring a lot more topis to campus than just talking about police brutality. It's a banner that white libtards fly because it gets them brownie points, and also for actual nonwhite racists
>"omg you DONT think black lives matter?!"
>"You don't support the PATRIOT Act? Are you not patriotic? Do you hate America?"
Although many in the US have wised up to the Patriot Act by now thank god
>>
File: BLMthepost.png (468 KB, 1416x2236) Image search: [Google]
BLMthepost.png
468 KB, 1416x2236
Here you go, /r9k/, another compilation <3
>>
>>26698398
This. By saying you don't support the actions of BLM, it is incredibly easy to label you as a racist, as the enemy.
>>
>>26688315
But you are fat as fuck
>>
>>26698401
Too much blank space, try again
>>
>>26698719
>implying that's him
>>
File: BLMthepost.png (519 KB, 1532x1876) Image search: [Google]
BLMthepost.png
519 KB, 1532x1876
>>26698721
Ok, made it tighter

>the jew part at the bottom is meant to be like that btw
>>
This BLM nignog seems pretty decent aside from the cringey "your privilege is showing" part at the beginning and the his appearance.

He seems an intelligent enough guy, and he definitely doesn't seem like he hates white people at all despite what you lot say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=718o_hrX8yo
>>
>>26687815
Stay at home op

And it's all good.
>>
File: smugwojakindexfinger.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakindexfinger.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26694149
This isn't me because I take care of myself.
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.