[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does having an older sister(s) negatively affect boys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12
File: older sibling.jpg (26 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
older sibling.jpg
26 KB, 260x260
Does having an older sister(s) negatively affect boys?
>>
Having a hot older sister will ensure you never make any real friends.
>>
>>26686489
they going to fake it that they like you just so they can fuck her
typical scene
>chad come in
>hey qt, OH THIS IS YOUR LITTLE BRO HI CHAMP
>hi chad! *high fives*
>oh chad you so nice with kids
then he fucks her and you can hear it
>>
Hearing her bone upstairs wasn't all that pleasant as an awkward, destined NEET teenager. Didn't bother me otherwise.
>>
File: 1312312312321.jpg (19 KB, 335x250) Image search: [Google]
1312312312321.jpg
19 KB, 335x250
>>26686567
this so much thiss
>>
File: 1407420708740.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1407420708740.png
13 KB, 530x492
>>26686602
>not masturbating to it
>>
>>26686855
>being a cuck

bloxo
>>
>>26687330
it's not cucking if she's your sister cause you would never fuck her anyway
>>
>tfw younger sister
>tfw pretty sure she's lesbian
>>
File: 1440722018137 Onee-san.png (659 KB, 1350x500) Image search: [Google]
1440722018137 Onee-san.png
659 KB, 1350x500
>>26686489

What if it was a kind Onee-san who took care of her Otouto?
>>
>>26687774
Shouldn't he be taller in the last one?
>>
>>26687795
Not everyone is lucky enough to grow taller than their sister, anon.
>>
File: 1406945435947.jpg (28 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1406945435947.jpg
28 KB, 500x581
>>26687484
>it's not cucking if she's your sister cause you would never fuck her anyway
>cause you would never fuck her anyway
You're doing it wrong, lad.
>>
File: 1451361734328.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451361734328.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>26687921
tfw the youngest/only boy with 4 older sisters

Is this why I turned out gay?
>>
>>26686489
I had no sisters and my sexuality turned out completely fucked
so probably not
>>
>>26686489
No

It teaches them how to talk to females that arent their Mom.

Seriously any guy with a hot sister probably has a gf that is hotter
>>
>>26687978
Depends.
How were your interactions with them when you were growing up?
>>
>>26686567
This, but my sister loves me and she is probably the reason I don't consider suicide, would break her heart
>>
>>26686489
I'll tell you what fucks boys over.

Having a single mother and a sister of any fucking age.

But especially if you're twins.

You're fucked from the get go.
>>
>>26687978
>youngest
Definitely. If you were the eldest then you would be far better. You would have been protective of your sisters.
>>
Can confirm, have 3 older sisters

Not sure about sexuality, how to approach girls, etc.

They taught me to be so respectful that I am in no way assertive in the way you sometimes need to be with girls.
>>
>>26688007
No they don't. Having sisters makes you disillusioned with girls.

t. only boy
>>
ITT
people try to find ANYTHING to justify why they're a pathetic beta failure
>>
>>26687774
oh shit, i just saw my brother's stepdaughter and his son on the first image
>>
>>26686522
What? All my school mates were dying to hang me cause I had a hot older sister.
>>
>>26686489
No, sharing a house with an woman besides your mom will help you reduce your speglord levels
>>
>>26688206
Exactly. They weren't real friends. They just wanted to perv on your sister.
>>
No but having a younger one does, and kinda an older one, Only children have it so fucking easy whenever I hear one complain I want to fucking strangle them
>>
>>26687774
>if people were that attractive they wouldn't have any problems
>>
>>26686489
It can either help you or backfire on you. I don't recall ever hearing of a neutral case.

Personally for me it was mixed. I had one sister who helped and the other who well was the opposite. Both of them were older sisters.
>>
Pretty much every guy I know with an older sister does really well with women, especially if their sister is hot. Spending that much time with a female helps you socialize with females when you're older.
>>
>>26688537

Do sisters get preference a lot of the time, though?
>>
>tfw no older sister who holds slumber parties and their friends sneak into your room to play with your dick
>>
>>26686489
My older sister used to have my brother and i dress in her bathing suits and take "sexy pictures" as a joke. Luckily this was in the 90s before smartphones and the internet altogether.

surprisingly I DIDN'T turn into a faggot trranny, and my brother and I burned the pictures one night
>>
>>26688664
Not him, but yea they did from my dad.
My two older sisters made fun of me in front of him and if I tried to say something back, he would yell out my name.
He even acknowledged that he was stricter on me because he says "you're a guy and you can take it."
It made me an angrier person and made me "misogynistic" or "sexist" as modern women would say.
>>
>>26688977
>dad wants you to be manly and not engage in petty name-calling
>it's women's fault

oh
>>
having an older sister helped me not give a shit what women think about anything
>>
I have a hot older sister. Blonde, same body type as someone like Anna Kendrick. She was really light blonde, little bit of a baby face.

>She used to groom the fuck out of me, probably did make me a robot.
>She drove me to school and picked me up. We would do a lot of stuff after school. Like see movies or she would pick out clothes for me at the mall
>I think I was the only person in the world whose best friend was actually their older sister.
>She was always single. I used to think she just wanted me around for attention.
>After she graduated from college she moved to an apartment in the same city she went to college.
>The university was a family tradition of sorts so I went there too.
>To save money my parents asked my sister if I could live with her and they would just give her some rent.
>She really didn't hesitate to say yes.
>After about two weeks living with her she became more and more comfortable with me
>She would often walk around in a bra and panties if she was trying to double task in the morning
>She would do that big tshirt and panties thing at night
>About a month of me living there she legitimately walked up to the couch when I was watching TV, straddled me and looked me in the eyes.
>"Are you still a virgin?"
>Obviously I said yes, I'm kissless too.
>She grabbed my face and just started kissing me.
>Like the big ridiculous movie type of kiss.
>Then we fucked.
>We lived like we were in a relationship except when we went home or around her friends, basically anyone that knew I was her brother.
>We fucked two-three times a week.
>Went on dates, hung out all the time, cuddled on the couch. Seriously just like she was my girlfriend.
>This went on for about three years.
>A little while into my senior year she asked me, "When you graduate do you want to run off together?"
>I really couldn't say yes but wanted to.
>"We wouldn't have kids or anything, maybe we could adopt."
>Eventually over about a week we decided it wouldn't be a good idea.
>>
File: 1372705897317.jpg (6 KB, 125x72) Image search: [Google]
1372705897317.jpg
6 KB, 125x72
>>26686855
>>26687330
>>26687484
>>26687921

Glad we have these two maymay experts to decide for us what is cucking and what is not
>>
>>26686602
>NEET teenager
nigga you didn't go to high school?
>>
>>26689072
>We continued our boyfriend-girlfriend lifestyle until I graduated and went back home.
>She's married and has two kids now.

I wish I told I wanted to run away with her when she asked. I'm just alone now. I think she gets really sad when she sees how lonely my life is. The city I live in is on the way to where my parents live so they drive through my town when they're heading to our parents. Usually they spend a day and me and my sister just hang out. I don't bring up how lonely I am, I just want to spend as much time with her as I can.
>>
>>26689072
Jaime?
>>
>>26686489
Makes them better at talking to girls. Same thing for guys who are around older female cousins alot
>>
>>26688042
I think that she uses you and you are a beta
>>
>>26689236
Kissless virgin here but I have no issues having normal conversations with girls. It's the steps to getting somewhere is what I struggle with.

I have an older sister and two female older cousins that I am close to.

I have another two female older cousins I'm not too close to, well I'm close to one of them now but she's a lesbian so I don't think that counts.

My point is, I am proof, older sisters prepare you for not locking up around girls.
>>
>>26689149
If this is a Game of Thrones reference, you're fucking awesome dude.
>>
>>26689072
You fucking shitlord cuck sack of cocks. This is literally a fantasy of mine, this exact situation. I would've literally killed to have that.

>Tfw only child.

Why even live.
>>
>>26689460
Didn't think of that, he is clever. Good on you >>26689149.

>>26689482
Maybe you'll find someone eventually. Having to be so secretive around family was hard. It's not like we could say "Well the sex is great!" when our parents asked how living together was.
>>
>used to take baths with big sis
>have lots of fun splashing and such
>eventually she grows pubes
>shortly after we stop bathing together
>walk in on her once and she's squishing with the hose thing
fine by me, i thought her pubes were like cancer or something
>>
>>26689526
i wish my sister was attractive.
>>
>>26686602

>Not thinking to yourself "Meh, I fucked her first."
>>
>>26689526
Hopefully. Won't be the same, but I hope to have that kind of close relationship with someone one day.
>>
>>26689597
There was something extra there I think. We weren't bothered with eachother's habits or how we lived. There was a comfort level that I don't think is there in a normal relationship. Probably just the additional sibling love building on the actual love.
>>
>>26689635
Probably. That's exactly why I wish I had a sister and could have that kind of relationship. Or at least like a childhood best friend or something like that, someone that I have that special bond with that you can't really get in a regular relationship, you know?
>>
>>26689661
I know. I really do.
>>
>Tfw no older teenage sister to rape you, pretending to teach you about sex when you're young.

Why even live.
>>
Possibly, I had 3 brothers and don't hate women as much as most of /r9k/.
>>
>>26689482

>only child fantasizing about incest

Every time. If you had sister, for 99% sure you would be sexualy attracted to her like to your dad's dick.
>>
>>26688047
This so fucking much, God damn. You just described my fucking situation. They're the reason I'm a misanthrope.
>>
>>26689072
>>26689129
This life sounds absolutely perfect.
>>
>>26688047
You either become a gangster or you turn into a NEET.
Boys need a proper father figure - That's why I think Chads need to disappear.
>>
File: image.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5 KB, 645x773
>tfw no hot sister to make a peep-hole for when I was a kid
>>
>>26688084
Same desu

it's weird cos I'm 100% not doing anything wrong but girls feel like i'm not interested in them before i ask them out and are shocked... can only get girls who are in to me already
>>
File: 168885.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
168885.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>26686489
/r9k/ would consider me a chad and a lot of my social development came from having sisters

they pretty much didnt allow me to be shy/a loser etc. they made me dress "cool" and forced me to go talk to friends/girls. when i got chubby in middle school, they told me "girls dont like fat guys" and got me to lose weight. when i wanted to quit high school sports, they made me stay in it (resulting in 6 pack abs and a bunch of friends).

if i didnt have sisters i wouldve stayed homeplaying jrpg's, being fat and dressing like an autist
>>
Nah, my older sister helped me a lot in social situations. She's probably the sole reason why i'm comfortable in social settings.
>>
IIRC there was some article in a science mag years ago that claimed that male babies who came after female babies were more likely to be gay.
You gotta source that though.
>>
File: Tewi of Truth.png (137 KB, 936x662) Image search: [Google]
Tewi of Truth.png
137 KB, 936x662
>>26687774
>tfw real life will never be like one of your animes
>>
>>26687774
that's nice... 2D is always so nice.
Meanwhile my sister stopped giving a shit about me once she got to highschool, was hardly home by the time she graduated, became an SJW in college, and is now back home and even colder to me for no fucking reason. She doesn't give a fuck about me or my mom. It's depressing. I wish I was born in the 2D world.
>>
>>26686567
can confirm, this happened all the time. you are viewed as a way to get close to your sister. you can generally tell pretty quick when they are singling you out but really dgaf about you "hey sport! hows it goin big man? :):)"

the worst part is that my parents saw this and thought i was precocious and mature. "wow look at our son, he makes friends with all the older boys!"

>>26688084
this happened to me too, although i cant imagine what it would be like if there were 3, i just had one.

>>26688007
heres someone who doesnt have an older sister

--------------------------

moving out of my house and distancing myself for the first time in my life from my sister was a gigantic redpill. the hard part was that i always grew up thinking that we were peers, but then i realized that i was just her butler.

she never starts conversations with me, she never listens to my advice, and she thinks she has a simple solution to all of my life problems. my willingness to 'be a good and supportive little brother' through the years probably contributed to the sick level of narcissism she has today.

it gets better after you move away, but there is a huge climb. pic related is what i have turned into
>>
>>26687978
>/only boy with 4 older sisters
>Is this why I turned out gay?

I recall reading that, with each successive pregnancy, the foetus is attacked with more and more estrogen. Gays are often younger siblings.
>>
>>26689069
>having an older sister helped me not give a shit what women think about anything

Pretty much this. Also the diplomacy it takes to look like I give a shit, when prudent
>>
>>26686489
Who is the shotabot?
>>
>>26692119
found him, and he is a chad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jansen_Panettiere
>>
File: 1390243984198.jpg (122 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1390243984198.jpg
122 KB, 668x712
>>26687978

Dude
>tfw the youngest/only boy with 3 older sisters
And I'm genetically fucked.
I am probably weaker than them even though I lift for years, can barely put on weight and have life ruining diseases.
Not gay though but it feels like life wants to see me dead.
>>
It's only bad if your old sibling is a cunt. My older brother is a cunt.
>>
>>26692136

Oh btw, the child before me was a miscarriage.
>>
>>26687978
is that you rinny?
>>
>>26691671
The girl in that picture freaks me out. My wee wee was getting nice and hard reading >>26689072 but once I saw this pic it went soft.
>>
>>26692090
I suppose I got lucky that I'm not gay.
I'm just unlucky that I'm unable to get a woman interested in me.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.