[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do weedfags get so triggered when you tell them you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
why do weedfags get so triggered when you tell them you don't smoke?

why do they try so hard to get you to do it?

this guy i knew even tried to put weed in my food, like those brownies. or at least he said he did if he did it was some weak shit since i dident get high
>>
Because like every other degenerate behavior, the trash have a guilty conscious and doesn't like to be reminded he is a degenrate
>>
because peer pressure
>>
Why do straightedgefags get so triggered when you tell them in 2016 they are the minority?

I mean everybody knows you're only the way you are because you have a superiority complex, you'd think you'd like feeling superior to the majority
>>
>>26685563
>dont do drugs
>le you think your better than me?

fuck off
>>
>>26685563
dumb weedposter
>>
>this guy i knew even tried to put weed in my food
That's fucking scummy
Not even straight edge myself
>>
>>26685563
Thanks for proving OP's point.
>>
File: 1455690585728.jpg (27 KB, 448x351) Image search: [Google]
1455690585728.jpg
27 KB, 448x351
>>26685563
>being proud of being a conformist normie
>>
>>26685782
>b-but weed is le robot drug b-because.. idk xD
>>
>>26685640
>>26685697
>>26685750
The ironic part is that for crabs in the bucket like you all, your lonely existence could actually be given a shimmer of joy if you tried the natural medicine known as cannabis. But like many on this board, doing something that would improve your attitude is something you consider "normie" behavior. I would feel bad for you if you weren't so deadset on being silly!

Have a good day and merry hateposting, my supreme gentlemen.
>>
>>26685801
I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or mocking me
>>
>>26685563
>potsmokers are a majority

DAT 15%!!!
>>
Because they're shitheads. I smoke weed pretty often and prefer to do it alone and then be high alone or with other people. I fake it so that they can't even tell I'm high. I never insinuate or convince them to try them, most of them don't even know I smoke.

And I know much more people like me than the vocal minority of shitheads you talk about, OP.
>>
>>26685840
>>26685782
Oh my! My superiors stuck first! Guess you straight clean folk will always be one step ahead of me...
>>
>>26685395

Weedfag here. I don't care if you don't smoke. I don't usually tell people I smoke either, and I prefer to smoke alone. So even if you were a fellow weedfag, I'd still rather not smoke with you.

I try not to let my weed habit define me or who I associate with, because that's fucking retarded and anyone who does that is a gigantic twat.
>>
>>26685861
>I smoke weed often

dude brain damage
>>
>>26685395
why do soberfags get so triggered when weedfags get triggered that soberfags don't smoke?
420blayzeit
>>
>>26685840
But I don't have a lonely existence. I'm a well (enough) respected human being, and if I smoked weed, that probably wouldn't be true. Weed turns you into a disgustingly smelling, annoying individual.

Honestly, in this day and age being called a fedoratipper on 4chan seems to be a compliment that indicates I've long before climbed out of the bucket while you as a crab remain in it. Cheers.

>>26685845
Agreeing with you. Dumb weedposters very often claim weed is a robot drug but never give a reason why.
>>
I smoke and I literally dont care if you do or not.
I dont understand why you people do either, i'm not hurting anyone by enjoying this in my own home, as a consenting adult.
>>
>>26685891
>dude I dont know how to control myself
>>
>>26685840
>natural medicine known as cannabis
MEDICINE

not "recreational drug". I'm not sick, I don't need another crutch in my life, another financial drain. Get the fuck out of here normie.
>>
>>26685979
but you literally don't by that metric
>>
File: 1395342907502.png (3 KB, 528x444) Image search: [Google]
1395342907502.png
3 KB, 528x444
>>26685979
>mfw every stoner I've known says they can control themselves but they're still short term memory loss faggots who smoke daily on top of consuming other drugs
>>
>>26685840
mfw in 10 years cbd will be isolated from THC and administered in pill form, mooting your extremely shitty argument that wasn't legit ever to begin with
>>
Seriously potheads are retarded apes who smell worse than tobacco smokers, weed smell literally lingers around them all day every day. Just look at a shithole like Denver where the sky has practically fallen while violent crime and little kids getting high has skyrocketed its like how was the entire generation of people who grew up in the 70s and 80s who now can't even string together a single sentence or read a book not detterent enough? I can't wait till pot stops being acceptable again
>>
>>26686032
Congrats for only knowing trashy people.
And no one's opinion here matters.
>>
File: 1447415280782.gif (1 MB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1447415280782.gif
1 MB, 499x281
>>26685395
I haven't met a weed smoker like that before, everyone in highschool that smoked never pressured anyone into nor did they flaunt it around. Same with college. I smoke weed about 1 every 2-3 weeks because it's one of the few things that makes me feel genuinely happy. Stop hanging around faggots and maybe you would be less biased towards people's own life choices.
>>
File: 1444597786603.png (101 KB, 693x513) Image search: [Google]
1444597786603.png
101 KB, 693x513
>>26686121
Ehhif you smoke it right you won't leave a scent. I do it in my apartment often and no one can smell a thing, not my 2 other roommates or my girlfriend. They don't even realize when I smoke anymore. Oh well here is your reply /shrug
>>
I smoke weed a lot, but also hate when I'm around others that pressure people into doing it. If that person doesn't want to do it then that's that. Personally, I prefer being a minority at social gatherings because that means more for me.

Not every marijuana user is a dumbass 17 year old trying to shill it off to other people because they think it looks cool.
>>
>>26687647
OP here this person was my older brother when he started smokeing he said he would never pressure or force me to try it and he lied
>>
File: image_7.jpg (29 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
29 KB, 540x540
>>26688502
Fair enough, people like that are assholes. I don't think it's marijuana's fault, although it could be a contributing factor, usually people like that are just very insecure and need a lot of validation for the things they do. Just stick to your guns and eventually they will bugger off.
>>
>>26687732
What's the right and the wrong way to smoke it?
>>
File: 19733645.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
19733645.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>26685395
Was that?
>>
>>26686037
>in 10 years cbd will be isolated from THC

they already do that tardo
>>
normies absolutely hate it when people don't conform to their expectations.

>dude why aren't you hitting this dank ass kush bro?
>its just a plant dude
>its natural medicine bro
>its better for you than commercial drugs dude try it'll actually make you healthier
>>
>>26685395

Don't know. But stoners and druggies seem to preach about their substances of choice a good bit. Maybe to deal with guilt/shame or just to be edge-lords.

I personally enjoy a little weed now and then. I'll maybe take in 14-28 grams every year, which isn't a lot if you do the math. I also do mushrooms every two or three months. Beyond that, I don't do anything else. I could probably do without the weed, but muh comfort.

PS: I found mushrooms to be very therapeutic and refreshing. Even if the Psilocybin is out of me, I still feel a little brighter. This minor elation lasts like a month.
>>
I personally smoke twice or once a month, it helps my autism, and it lets me relax and lets out my pent up emotions. Really not that bad but, the whole "420 FTW" culture has gotta go, really ruining the culture around cannabis.
>>
>>26686121
I relate to that so much. It accurately describes my old high school.
>>
File: 1450980642081.jpg (18 KB, 236x384) Image search: [Google]
1450980642081.jpg
18 KB, 236x384
>>26688616
Well there is no wrong way, just more optimal ways to not smell like shit. First light 1-2 good smelling candles. Usually red apple or Apple cinnamon have the strongest aroma and let them burn for at least ten minutes to get the smell already circulating. Then put a towel (preferably slightly damp) at the base of your bedroom door. Open a window and place a fan blowing out the window as well. Now create a nice waterfall gravity bong out of a regular pop bottle (plastic is bad as shit for you though so I plan on making a glass one ASAP) proceed to light bowl and fill that bottle with smoke. As soon as it's done pull out the bowl and throw it in the sink under running water (if you don't have a bathroom in your room a small bucket of water will do) then cover both openings of waterfall bong, walk over to window, inhale that baby, hold for as long as your lungs will allow then press face up to window screen and blow out for as long as possible. Immediately wash hands, wash face, brush teeth, wash bowl and makeshift bong. Leave the candle burning for another hour or two, remove towel from door and spray your favourite air freshener if you want to be extra safe. This works so well I haven't had to use a sploof in a long time and my girlfriend can't smell it in the room or on me even if she comes home like 15 minutes after I just smoked. No complaints from roomies either.
>>
File: maxresdefault_1.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault_1.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>26688834
Holy shit guys sorry for wall of text
>>
former druggy here. smoked pot, dropped acid, did coke.

began doing the latter 2 because pot wasnt even making me feel anything anymore.

fuck drugs, trying to quit made me want to actually end it. tried multiple times but im a fucking pussy
>>
>>26685853
I honestly don't even know any black people that use drugs, besides a injun, not really sure if that counts. Most of the drug dealers and druggies I know are white, maybe it's because I live in suburban NJ, so it properly depends on location.
>>
Haven't lurked much but these threads are already old, all of you need to fuck off.
The bashers have clearly formed any opinions they claim their own based off of online anti-420blazeitfag propaganda , who in real life are the minute minority and not as bad.
And all you smokers have ended up infighting in a lot of these threads over stupid ass crap like whether or not you should grind the flowers.
It's the same in every thread.
Yes 420blazeitfags exist, but they're practically extinct in your age group and won't ever cross your path unless you step into a middle school. Plus they're nowhere near as severe as you claim them to be.
And a lot of marijuana users lead successful, happy lives.
But you smokers here need to just stop replying to these threads.it got old after the 100th thread.
Stop arguing over stupid shit.
>>
>>26685395
>guy once told me he was straightedge
>"oh yeah, you're a bit of a faggot huh?"
the look on his face was priceless and when I saw him again a few months later he'd started smoking weed and was loving it. some idiots just need a gentle push in the right direction.
>>
>>26685933
I hate trips but you're alright
>>
>edible
>didn't get high
yeah, he didn't put shit in there. still a scummy thing to do though, and I say this as someone who loves to share and educate people about cannabis. while most serious tokers I know do like to talk about weed a lot offer it to people, they're at least respectful enough to stop when someone is clearly uninterested, and certainly wouldn't condone forcing or deceiving someone into getting stoned
>>26686121
I honestly can't tell if this post is legitimate or satire
>>
File: 1416731195796.jpg (30 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1416731195796.jpg
30 KB, 300x450
Why do faggots like OP have to project so hard when it comes to pot? No one gets "triggered" when you tell them you don't smoke, and no one has ever tried to put weed in your food.

The weed illuminati isn't out to get you to smoke pot, and next time someone asks if you want to smoke with them you can just say that you don't want to without getting self-righteous about it.
>>
>>26690264
It's the same anon making the same thread every day. It's probably some stoner who gets his laughs when the straight edge tards rush into the thread agreeing with the op with their blind hatred and fake anecdotes
>>
weed itself is fine i guess but stoner culture is complete fucking aids and needs to die
>>
>>26691559
This

If you smoke weed and talk openly about it Trump will eventually deport you.
>>
File: 1338783761529.jpg (108 KB, 1024x873) Image search: [Google]
1338783761529.jpg
108 KB, 1024x873
>>26685395
>why do weedfags get so triggered when you tell them you don't smoke?

That's nothing, tell people you don't drink

>WHAT THE FUCK, YOU DON'T DRINK
>IT'S THE MOST REFRESHING BEVERAGE IN THE WORLD
>ARE YOU GAY?
>CAN'T DRINK A REAL BEER?
>ARE YOU MORMON?
>YOU HAVE TO TRY MY IPA

I've tried several different beers and have never found one I like. Wine and Vodka is okay but beer taste like liquid metal to me and I don't know why?
>>
>>26691559
>>26691609
yall two are retarded chilluns
cannabis prohibition is literal autism
>>
>>26690264
You're kidding right? I grew up in socal and if you didn't smoke you were ostracized/asked why constantly. One time this guy came up to me and my friend's table and asked if we smoked weed. We said no, and hes just got up in disbelief and left . Don't even get me started on the 12 year olds and their fascination with it.
>>
d00d weed lmoa
weed is trash and dumb to smoke
>>
>>26691629
I was just memeing but weed culture is in fact cancer. Not that it should be illegal.

Fucking guys in the ass is allowed, but it still makes you a faggot
>>
>>26691644
fucking guys in the ass should be illegal desu, fuck off with supporting degeneracy
>>
>>26691637
I'm from Washington and it was the same way. Fucking west coast normies
>>
>>26691650
Did I say I supported it? Learn to into reading comprehension you fucktard.
>>
>>26691644
>Fucking guys in the ass is allowed, but it still makes you a faggot
very insightful friendo. do you have any more gems to lay on us?
>weed culture
i am not sure what this is but i am sure everyone i have ever known to reference it is a fag
>>
>>26691637
No shit. When I was growing up I was ostracized for not wearing Nike sneakers, then when I finally got a pair they made fun of me for letting people tell me how to dress.

This is an 18+ site, real life isn't high school.
>>
>>26691665
f u c k y o u
u
c
k
y
o
u o y k c u f
>>
>>26691673
I laid a gem on your mom's tongue last night
>>
>>26691698
sick bern breh
i bet you enjoy the political platforms of bernie sanders
>>
>>26691686
Point is, weedfags are obnoxious at any age.
>>
>>26685395
Who here a member of the /STRAIGHTEDGEMASTERRACE/?
>>
>>26691733
Bernie is the popular choice of degenerate weed fiends like yourself.
>>
>>26685395
Normie weedfags are the worst.
But I do smoke weed alone then play vidya, fap movies and shit. When I have a friend over (happened like twice since I started with weed) I want him to smoke as well. I can totally relax and stop worrying about bullshit and just chill out but if the friend won't smoke I would feel nervous and anxious because it's weird to be high around sober people and I would have to try and pretend to not be high.
That's the only reason why I want others to smoke with me.
>>
>>26691743
No, they grew up and learned to stop making fools of themselves by acting like faggots. The obnoxious ones are all the posters in this thread who have to reach for reasons why they're superior to cope with their own insecurities.
>>
>>26691826
>they grew up
>they still smoke weed

They didn't actually grow up then
>>
smoked weed on and off for the last 5 years or so. was never a heavy user but i binged a bit on weekends when i had it.

gone completely off it now though, it just feels...dirty? it made me slow and clumsy, was always lazy and couldnt be bothered doing anything productive.

i live with a guy who smokes weed and he gets shitty when i constantly decline a "hit" from his bong. its like dude just deal with it, ive moved on from drugs. if you want to smoke then go for it but dont get moody when people prefer being sober.

fucken druggies. you dont realise how lame you look to soberinos.
>>
>>26691928
Is it just weed, or does doing anything you're personally not a fan of make someone a kid? I mean I consider myself to be at least mildly mature, but I didn't realize there was a real authority on the subject here that I should have checked with first.
>>
File: sadmonk.jpg (30 KB, 358x334) Image search: [Google]
sadmonk.jpg
30 KB, 358x334
>>26685395
look man. I can see your side of things, there are definitely risks associated with smoking weed, but it isn't as dangerous as many other drugs. personally I smoke so I don't want to kill myself, and so I can enjoy things. I've been on anti-depressants as well, and cannabis is by far more pleasant to use for depression. my memory was worse when I was on anti-depressants as well as my energy levels being much much lower. that being said anyone who flaunts their use of weed is a fucking asshole
>>
>>26685395
Cause its the greatest thing ever. Its literally the sacrament in the oldest practiced religion and why Chrisitianity has demonized it for thousands of years cause they know its the true sacrament.
>>
>>26688867>>26688834

yeah or you could just be normal and fucking go outside and smoke a pipe
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.