[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happiest Moment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11
File: SMILING PEPE.png (97 KB, 398x385) Image search: [Google]
SMILING PEPE.png
97 KB, 398x385
What is the absolute happiest moment of your pathetic life that you can remember, neets?
>>
2014, I miss her and what we lived.
>>
>>26685044
Care to elaborate?

this comment is super original robot
>>
>>26685021
When I lived in Japan for half a year.
I miss it so much I want to go back.
>>
I can't ever remember being so happy that it was worth remembering. Almost all of my memories tend to be of negative experiences although I tend to discard the negative part and keep a fairly neutral memory.
>>
>>26685021
When it snowed when I was living in Denmark. Just walking around at night with nobody there int he newly laid snow...
>>
I don't remember anything, anything happy that does come to mind I try to "shrink" and scrutinise and rationalise so that I realise it was actually shit
>>
File: monkeyfister.jpg (69 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
monkeyfister.jpg
69 KB, 500x800
the year and a half I lived in japan. the first month was absolutely terrible, but after my neighbors got used to me and work got used to me everyone really warmed up.
>>
Going camping with my dad when I was 7.
>>
I lived on my own in Estonia for a year and it was heavenly for a shy introvert
>>
File: 1416700588613.jpg (40 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1416700588613.jpg
40 KB, 624x352
i honestly don't remember what it's like to be happy, but i'm pretty sure i was happy in the 2nd grade when i met this kid named Nick, he moved away two months later
>>
It was when my little brother and I spent all night playing Super Mario Sunshine. I had been going through some shit and he saw that I hadn't been feeling good and since he was having trouble playing the game, he asked if I'd like to help him. There's more to the story, but I feel a little uncomfortable going deep into it.
>>
>>26685021
being high on stims
>>
Snowboarding when I was a kid
>>
Cuddled with my first and only gf at 22 years old

Life has been more or less shit since then, I'm 29 now.
>>
2014, I was just going to college on a full ride, dropped out, and now I just do drugs and want to kill myself. I fucking hate everything and everyone, I just have all this hate and I just want to end it
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
>made a new set of friends
>got gf
>they planned and threw me a surprise birthday party
>silly string and hats and confetti and everything

I don't talk to any of them any more. But that was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me.
>>
>>26685021
>2015, January 24
>best friend (girl) had moved to another country a year ago
>talked to her every day on skype
>on airplane, flying 10 hours to visit her
>finally landed
>don't see her at first
>wandering around a foreign airport looking for any white people
>see her dad
>he says to pretend i didn't see him and to walk this way
>walk the direction he is going
>see her
>she is wearing a mask since the air quality is shit, blonde hair in a ponytail
>run up and hug her
>ate dinner with her family at the airport
>her sister says that these next few months are going to be really interesting since I'm apparently really funny
>in the taxi ride to her family's apartment, she writes little notes on my ipod and we pass it back and forth

I wish I still talked to her. I didn't even care that I was friendzoned, I was happy.
>>
when i left a rehab place they had shitty food and i was the youngest person there. the stupid place blocked 4chan i go bored with my phone after that

it was a rehab from a car accident
>>
>>26685021
When I was 20, living with my ex-gf and working full time. I think there were three times in our relationship where I won't beat that level of happiness.

1) Got a promotion at work, big pay rise and I moved us into a bigger apartment. Our first night after we'd moved in I made a roast lamb dinner with some good wine. That night in bed she said "I love you and I'm proud of you".

2) We were out at dinner with my family and then we went to a theater show. As we were leaving she went to the bathroom, and my parents said I was doing a good job and they were proud of me for making the effort to be happy.

3) Having bubble fights in the bathtub and telling each other stories about holidays (christmas, easter, vacations etc) as kids.

Since we broke up four years ago I've gotten half way through a law degree, moved back in with my parents and haven't been on a date in 7 months. Finding out the "love of your life" has been cheating on you for almost half the time you were together changes your outlook on love I guess.

Meanwhile she's happy with the guy she cheated with, they own a house and go on vacations every year.
>>
>in 6th grade
>another kid talks about n64
>tell parents i want nintendo 64
>birthday finally get it
>happy face
>>
File: Download.jpg (103 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
103 KB, 800x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7ghb4J_yOo

Watching this happen live at Wembley, i was about 11
>>
>>26685021
2012, when I was with my friends and everything was happy
>>
>>26685621
2012 was the last good year desu
>>
cumming in puss bareback
spoon cuddling
juggling to 1000 (futbol)
building my newb pc
getting high for the first few times
discovering the Tao

i don't really have a single happiest moment but more like a bunch of mediocre memories
>>
>>26685428
do you have their normiebooks or numbers or anything? They sound like good people..
>>
>>26685021
>1. The summer I spent playing with my neighborhood friends when I was 11 or 12 or something like that
>2. Film festival I went to with my mom
>3. When I lived with my now ex for about a year
>>
My time spent in the South Pacific. I went island hopping in Fiji on a voyaging canoe, alone on the open ocean and no attachments to anything.
>>
>>26685238
>I feel a little uncomfortable going deep into it.

Because you went deep into him, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 499x499
When I kissed a smart, cute, and wonderful Lithuanian girl. She was way out of my league, too. I've never been called attractive, because my facial features aren't (but I'm not overweight or greasy).
She literally works as a model now. She is beautiful both in and out. Met her when I was 14 on a holiday resort, we've kept loose contact since. Well not really last time we talked was three years ago.

I want her back so bad.
>>
>>26685637
I was just as much of a sperg, but I was with other spergs who truly valued me. Most of them left to get real lives, I'm happy for them but I miss them. It's an amazing feeling to name off all the people unrelated to you who truly love you and get more than 5...
>>
>>26685650

i'm not on normie book. The girl was a cutter... But yeah... they are good people. It was a special time in my past and it's meant to stay there.
>>
>2012
>boy scouts
>a long day of hiking, canoeing, and setting up tents and building a fire
>it's night time now
>sitting around with my bros, we've all been together in the troop since we were 10
>we're all 17 now
>it's our last summer together
>telling stories about all the crazy shit we did on other camping trips
>joe is chopping wood to make the fire bigger because he's a pyro
>bobby is carving designs on to a walking stick with a knife
>pat is playing the banjo, which he started playing literally yesterday, bought it at some kitsch shop
>ben is keeping the conversation going, making funny faces and telling stories because that's what he's good at
>we're all laughing
>there's a full moon out over the lake
>all the stars are out
>pat says "ben I'm glad you remember all these stories. I would have forgotten, you know, all of them."
>cozy and warm and comfortable

that's real happiness for me. I haven't felt like that in a long time.
>>
>>26685524

Fucking hell, anon. What the fuck?
>>
>>26685021
2014, when I was texting to a girl that shares a lot of interests with me. We got along with each other, and over time, I was infatuated with her. Suddenly she's gone.

Just kill me.
>>
>>26685706

Oh god no. I'd kill myself if that ever happened.
>>
>>26685799
I was happy anon, I felt like someone had my back and I was able to be open with someone. I can't do that anymore, I can't let that happen to me again.

Now I spend 90% of my time reading law/creating arguments/posting on 4chan/walking my dog. Lonely as fuck to be honest, but like fuck I'm taking that risk again.
>>
>>26685524
This hit me hard Anon
>>
When I lived in an apartment with 4 other people for like 6 months. I grew a lot as a social being and everyone there was cool and it was just very fun all the time. I miss it a lot.
>>
>>26685021
I'm happy all the time, I have a great life. Normie checking in
>>
>>26685706

top notch bantz anon
>>
I oncer had a dream, I was on the bus with some guy and he held me and patted my head
felt real good
>tfw no bf
>>
File: 1450822936411.gif (495 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
1450822936411.gif
495 KB, 500x223
>>26685524
>>26686106
this is the hard truth man
>>
Last year of high school
>didn't study or anything just fucked around with my bros
>finally found a solid friend group after being mostly alone throughout all of high school
>have a qt gf who took all my virginities that year
>building confidence and social skills, going out to parties and shit
Annnnnd after school ended my gf left me and I barely see any of my bros any more since half of them moved away.
I haven't done shit with my life since high school ended two years ago and all I really do socially now is smoke weed with one of my remaining bros and even that's a rare occurance
>>
Recently I finally worked up the courage to go on stage during an open mic night and played a song and sang on my guitar. There was a really positive reaction and a lot of people said they liked it after, especially girls, and people talked to me and bought me drinks.
>>
>>26685524
Shit I'm not even mad at you for being a normie..
>>
>>26685021
happiest moment in my life was when i was a neet living off savings and only communicated with others over the internet.
>>
>>26685021
Finding out someone porter over Mounts/pets/models from MOP/Cataclysm to Wotlk for private servers.
>>
File: image.jpg (681 KB, 1346x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
681 KB, 1346x920
>>26685548
reminded me of this desu.

v original comment.
>>
>>26687926
Go to college, you will be with peers again
>>
A few off the top of my head...
>crowd surfing at a rock concert with one of my favorite bands performing
>performing music back when I used to be in orchestra
>brief period in college where I had a good number of friends and went on a ski trip with them
>first time having sex bareback with my ex
>longboarding at night around campus with my roommates

I've had some good times, but all those experiences were ~2 years ago or more. Haven't really had many truly happy moments lately.
>>
>>26685791
This sounds comfy as fuck
>>
>>26685021
When I beat floors 81 and 100 of the tower of despair, each taking 2 weeks worth of daily retries.
Back when Nexon had control over DFO, anyway.
I haven't felt a rush like that since, I haven't been devoted to much of anything since either.

I miss when video games were an adrenaline rush instead of a routine to follow.
>>
File: 1454096527365.jpg (66 KB, 567x640) Image search: [Google]
1454096527365.jpg
66 KB, 567x640
>>26685021
Dressed up like a girl during senior year for a party. I wore a padded love pink bra with a tight white shirt and yoga pants with uggs. I had a wig on and a decent amount of makeup so I passed, especially in the dark. I had this guy on the football team start grinding his hard cock on me and trying to grope my "boobs" while telling me I smelled nice. I had to run to the bathroom to hide my boner and I never let him see me in girl mode again but it was the best feeling ever.
>>
>>26688347
degenerate faggot

>mfw this was not an original comment
>>
I don't have one. I have never had one. My life is a straight line.
>>
Your girl being on birth control and cumming all inside her
Feels good anon
>>
File: 1442113263171.png (191 KB, 273x391) Image search: [Google]
1442113263171.png
191 KB, 273x391
>>26685021
The day you were born, because that was the day there was an organism more pathetic than me on this plane of existence.
>>
>>26689032
Anon tell us about what happened to you; who hurt you? Why are you like this? Because there's no need for you to come in here like a little fuckwad when there's feels about boy scouts being brotherly, men being lonely and hot Lithuanian girls who are now models.

Don't be so fucking negative toward other people just because your mom won't fix the leak in the hot water system that's flooding your fucking cave of a basement. Fucking pussy.
>>
File: 1407809747207.png (393 KB, 499x666) Image search: [Google]
1407809747207.png
393 KB, 499x666
>>26685021
My oneitis put her socked foot on my lap during senior trip.
>>
>part of a sort of occult club in high school
>we all go out to one of the members farms on halloween
>play risk, watch shitty horror movies, roam around in the 'wilderness' until 4 in the morning
>the shitty fire we built keeps igniting despite all attempts to put it out
>we all sleep in a cozy cuddle-puddle
I miss those nerds ;_;
>>
>>26689242
>tfw you'll never be romantically touched by a qt
just end me now
>>
I don't want to think about my life anymore. I don't want to talk about feels. I don't want to think about women or a job or antidepressants anymore. I want it to fucking stop. I want this horrible ride to end. JUST.
>>
>>26685021
First year of NEEThood, taking night walks and thinking about my waifu with pure warmth and optimism. Those days made the social retardation and crippling anxiety I currently have totally worth it.
>>
>>26685021
Hanging out with my best friends on Halloween and the day after. We put dry ice in a vase that looked like a bong and blew smoke rings with it outside. We pretty much spent 2 whole days fucking around with dry ice and doing everything imaginable with it. Watched some scary movies and generally had an awesome time.

I miss him
>>
in my freshman year I met two guys and we became best friends. during track season we did everything together. we would sit in a car on rainy days and listen to music and feel alone together. we would skip school and walk around town getting into trouble. we used to bike to a gas station after track practice and buy nasty sodas and chug them outside. I remember one night when we went on top of a parking garage and just looked up at the sky and felt small.

over the summer we were inseparable. going garage sailing while blasting bon jovi, meditating under bridges, talking about girls at picnic tables. we went to camp together. I remember one day we just laid on a table, all three of us, put some american football on, and looked at the ceiling and felt.

I moved after that year and never saw them again. those are still the best times of my life.

copied from another thread I posted in
>>
>>26685021
When I got my old win98 computer to work again after months of work
It was like going back in time
To when I had a chance
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.