[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post our greatest wish, and the poster below us finds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 28
File: 1429258861785.jpg (24 KB, 276x268) Image search: [Google]
1429258861785.jpg
24 KB, 276x268
ITT: We post our greatest wish, and the poster below us finds a loophole in it to ruin it.

I don't want to be depressed anymore.
>>
File: 1438584468965.gif (237 KB, 276x268) Image search: [Google]
1438584468965.gif
237 KB, 276x268
>>26683810
You will forever be in a neutral mood. Nothing will ever make you feel anything but meh. Not even a night with the girl of your dreams will allow you feel even the slightest bit of happiness.

I want to own a bird sanctuary funded by the government.
>>
>>26683935
>You will forever be in a neutral mood. Nothing will ever make you feel anything but meh. Not even a night with the girl of your dreams will allow you feel even the slightest bit of happiness.

So basically, he will be on anti-depressants.
>>
>>26683935

The birds will get avian AIDS and escape, spreading mayhem and terror around the US. The virus will be traced back to you jizzing on the birds, you sick fuck.

I want to have the ability to rewind time and play it back again, with no penalties- save states for real life.
>>
>>26683975
You gain the ability but so does everyone else. Now real life is just video games.

I want a qt gf.
>>
>>26683975
You continue to age, and your life span shortens in real-time due to your abuse of your super power.

I want a regular, healthy sleep schedule.
>>
I want to never lose my virginity
>>
I wish my crush didn't like my friend

life of an average man sucks
>>
>>26684018
You have the worst possible nightmares, but adhere strictly to the sleep schedule and as such cannot wake up from the nightmare until the appropriate time
>>
>>26683975
You age at a normal rate but everyone sees it as an accelerated rate and the government is now hunting you down. Without you knowing.
>>
>>26684015
She is incredibly boring, and despite her good looks you can't bring yourself to stay with her.

>>26684033
She doesn't like your friend anymore, but she ends up liking someone else.
>>
>>26684029
You lose your virginity to your ugliest relative of the opposite genderand you have to pay child support
>>
File: 1448514986247.jpg (33 KB, 588x427) Image search: [Google]
1448514986247.jpg
33 KB, 588x427
>>26683935
The funding you get is shit so you constantly have to fundraise and beg for donations. You're in constant fear of being shut down.

I want to create my own cartoon for people like me to enjoy.
>>
>>26684015
your gf is anita sarkeesian.

I want to abolish the state
>>
I want to be an influential inventor that is known for inventing something that has made every day life much better.
>>
>>26684107
No one else likes it, and you are bullied for your interests and sense of humor by your peers.

I want to learn how to cook healthy food that I will actually enjoy.
>>
>>26684107
your cartoon is too unoriginal and you get assraped in federal prison after losing all you have because of a copyright infringement lawsuit

I don't want to have to ever worry about financial issues
>>
>>26683935
You literally just described depression

Bloxxx
>>
I wish I was a futanari.
>>
>>26684169
You suddenly become very wealthy, and all of your family members and peers want to leech off of you. You live the rest of your life anxious and lonely, until you are mugged and killed.
>>
>>26684107
Your creative partner Zuckerbergs you. The show is bigger than the Simpsons, but you get no credit. If you try to claim credit, you will be ridiculed, sued, and dismissed.

I want to have a fit bod with no werk
>>
>>26684186
The bathroom bill does not pass so you have to go to a men's room where you are raped and killed by a fat black dude.
>>
>>26684232
The muscle grows out of control and you now have cancer and your mom drugs and rapes you because of how fit you are.
>>
I wish for a 20 in dick that gets hard with magic so lack of blood ISNT an issue.
>>
>>26684157
Little do you know, all of the food you cook is slightly poisonous, cutting your natural lifespan in half

I don't want to be a robot anymore.
>>
>>26684290
You become a stacy instead.
>>
>>26684152
You've invented the cure for cancer! Congratulations! The only catch? It requires the the bone marrow of children under four to be work. Now, there's a hideous upper class which is sticking children into machines where they literally have the life ripped out of them, screaming in agony the entire time, because anesthesia's too expensive. And you caused it all, this genocide of innocent, naive, absolutely sinless children who never did shit to you other than exist, because you just had to be an 'influential inventor'. You eventually go down in history as the person who set off one of the most horrifying genocides in recent memory, and one of the two main reasons that the human race's population is in free fall. Again, congratulations.
I just want to die.
>>
>>26684283
It doesn't change in girth
>>
>>26684283
You don't know a flaccid spell and your dick stays hard forever.

I want my dream girl to fall in love with me forever
>>
>>26684186
You become one but you are deformed, balding and massively obese, though you still appear distinctly female.

I wish that this reality is a simulation and when I die I, I wake up in the real world and can reprogram it entirely to my liking
>>
>>26684308
I wanna be happy. That's all. Just happy.
Too
>>
>>26684331
Your dream girl gets run over by a car.

I want a gf.
>>
>>26684331
You're not the only one she falls in love with. he fucks other guys even though she loves you.
>>
>>26684339
You find that incredibly fucked up shit makes you very, very happy
Like murdering children, fucking entrails all that sick and nasty shit. You are always happy, but only because you cannot resist the overwhelming compulsion to be evil and stuff.
>>
>>26683810
i am immortal
>>
File: vH6Ry0P.jpg (20 KB, 480x222) Image search: [Google]
vH6Ry0P.jpg
20 KB, 480x222
>>26684331
She falls in love with you. You later realize that your dream girls is the character she created. It isn't her, but it was at the time when she donned the costume.
>>26684344
Your gf is the person you hate the most, but she has formed an eerie attraction to you.
I want to be born a 5/10 girl, who is average at all.
>>
>>26684344
She ends up being mentally unstable and kills you in your sleep.

I wish my boyfriend wasn't such a lying dick.
>>
>>26684397
Humanity continues to evolve while you stay the same

Eventually everyone ends up looking completely in-human.

You become a "living fossil" to them at that point.

Also, the chance of you falling in a hole and getting stuck down in it for god knows how long also looms over you too.
>>
>>26684397
You become old and though you live forever, you have to have respirators, catheters, etc. You are immortally in poor health.
I become dictator for life.
>>
>>26684419
He becomes a lying vagina

Basically, you wake up as a dyke
>>
>>26684419
Your boyfriend is now literally mute, unable to write, or communicate in anyway and keeps doing shit that annoys you
>>
>>26684419
Your boyfriend becomes a lying cunt.
>>
>>26684442
>>26684441
these are brutal
this is the ultimate form of suffering
i like it
>>
>>26684333
You simulation runs on windows ME
>>
>>26684419
Your boyfriend no longer lies about anything anymore, but the things he is straightforward about are very unpleasant

This means he constantly insults you, tells you about unsavory crimes he has committed, always announces it when he wants to fuck someone else or finds someone else attractive, etc. Basically he cannot keep the things you don't want to hear to himself.

He is still capable of manipulating you without lying because even though his dark side is entirely exposed because his positives will always keep you hooked. And he knows this. And he will always remind you of this because he's honest now.
>>
>>26684509
>though his dark side is entirely exposed, his positives will always keep you hooked
I did not mean to use because twice
>>
>>26684442
you are assassinated 5 minutes after becoming god emperor.
>>
>>26684501
Fuck.
That explains everything.
Good one I laffed
>>
>>26683810

I want to have mental stability.
>>
File: IMG_9845.jpg (92 KB, 472x636) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9845.jpg
92 KB, 472x636
>nobody will ever do yours
>>
>>26684768
You are lobotomized
You become stable only as a result of your inability to comprehend the world around you
Ignorance is bliss, but you can say goodbye to most if not all of your dreams, if you can even remember them at this point
>>
I want to be a great creative artist
>>
>>26684829
which is yours?
I wonder
>>
>>26684888
You are very creative and get very rich. Communists take over your country and execute you for creating non-proletariat artwork.
I want to be loved
>>
File: not amused.gif (498 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
not amused.gif
498 KB, 500x500
I wish to have the power of limitless psychokinesis
>>
File: 1455734538685.jpg (8 KB, 340x251) Image search: [Google]
1455734538685.jpg
8 KB, 340x251
>>26684903
It's >>26684416
I forgot to detrip when I switched boards gomen senpaitachi
>>
>>26684915
That's literally a bonus. To die for their art is any artists' wish.
>>
>>26684888
Nice dubs
The inspiration for your artwork is derived from the excruciating and hyperrealistic nightmares you have every night without fail. They are inescapable, the only way to prevent the living hell you experience while you sleep is either to not sleep at all, which would eventually drive you into delirium, or killing yourself.
>>
>>26684964
trips
not dubs
t r i p s
>>
>>26683952
I actually enjoy that my antidepressants do that.
>>
>>26684888
You are only good at drawing stick figure drawings on rock tablets. Plus, your drawings are only as mature as those of kindergarden children.

I want to become one of the best war tacticians, leading an army of young, exceptional men that haven't lost a single battle in their life.
>>
>>26684313
>I just want to die
You die, but wake up in a blank white and empty room, with nothing but a light overhead. You will be stuck in this purgatory for the amount of time you would have lived naturally.

After how ever many years pass that you would have died of natural causes, you pass on to the afterlife, or nonexistence or whatever
>>
File: 1452824488424.jpg (282 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1452824488424.jpg
282 KB, 900x702
i wish i had motivation to do something other than eat and masturbate

>>26684932
the psychokinesis would drive you insane almost immediately
>>
>>26684999
You lead the Ancient Theban army. All of the relationships were gay and you get your butt diddled with every night.
>>
>>26685041
Your motivation is negative motivation. Everytime, you only eat and masterbatr you suffer severe pain.
>>
>>26684932
You can't control it so shit is always flying around everywhere within a certain radius of you
Also your own body is included so that means you're constantly being slammed into shit and flying every which way off the ground
You'd probably die from your injuries very quickly

>>26684416
Your distinctive averageness leaves you with no place in life. Any role you could play always ends up being filled by someone better. Because you can never excel at anything, you are horribly depressed and and your life has absolutely no upwards or downwards momentum. It's just mediocrity and eventual abandonment (when the people you love get bored of you, if anyone even bothers to love you in the first place) forever and ever.
>>
>>26684416
You're average but in a world where the average IQ is sub-70 and a 5/10 there is akin to a 1/10 here
>>
I want to be happy
Not surprised it's taken
>>
>>26683935
That sounds like being Saitama, which'd be awesome.

It's better than having huge low periods and a few days of happiness to bring your hopes up before crashing down again
>>
I want to marry the girl I was best friends with in college but shes married now and has a husband.
>>
>>26684313
That response
>i just want to die
Kek
>>
>>26685192
You become so happy that you are bored with your happiness. Over time, your boredom turns into pure suffering.
>>
>>26684107

You draw and post shit on /aco/

I wanna reduce my life to a suitcase and travel the world
>>
>>26685239
That's retard faM
>>
>>26684999
Nice trips.
Your army is paleolithic army who is already dead. Everyone else just believes that you are mentally retarded.
>>
>>26684313
>I just want to die
You die but then you come back to life as yourself again, retaining no memory of your previous life
This continues over and over again forever
>>
>>26685192
This post is 4 u too >>26684360
>>
>>26685252
Overtime, happiness becomes boredom. When everything is done for you, you will get bored.
>>
I want to join the Marines and kill terrorists
>>
>>26685448
You join a Terrorist Marines. You kill few of your squadmates, but quickly get shot down.
>>
>>26685448
Your family and everyone you love become terrorists and you have to kill them all
This is continuing so whenever you grow close to someone or become attached to someone, they become a terrorist or you discover they were a terrorist all along and you have to kill them
>>
File: 1445462010298.jpg (142 KB, 1339x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445462010298.jpg
142 KB, 1339x1024
>>26683810
This is my wish:
to be made rich through a legal means that would bring no harm, nor inconvenience to anyone who I know or love.That The riches acquired this way would be spent thoughtfully, and carefully in such a way that, for the rest of my life not only I, but my wife, my family, and their family would be without want for the rest of their days. That no harm or inconvenience would come from this distribution of wealth to my wife, my family, or their family. That I, my wife, my family, and their family would be in perfect health for the rest of our days and would die peacefully and painlessly in our sleep. That the length of our days would be approximately 70 years from the time we were born, and we would retain our full physical and mental faculty during that time(which would be above average to excellent in comparison to the rest of humanities current average).That among our families those who love one another would die simultaneously (I would die at the same time as my wife, my brother the same time as his wife, etc) so as not to cause any depression due to lost loved ones.That for the duration of our days there would be peace and prosperity in the countries that we live in, and that neither war, famine, pestilence, nor social change towards degeneracy or extremism would occur. That we would all be not only sexually active, but have continued desire for those whom we are married to, and those who were not married would find their perfect partners that would make them happy for the rest of their days. That these perfect partners and their families would be adopted into the terms of this wish once added to the family. That we would remain white, western american, human beings in the modern world, and not be changed into any other form. And finally, that through the duration of our lives we would not only be happy, but content with our peaceful lives together, relishing our familial bonds and the small things in life without ever feeling want or need.
>>
>>26686074
>tfw no one will do yours because it's locked solid and can't be manipulated into something horrible.

>feels good man
>>
>>26686074
Your wife is fucking Tyrone on the side.

I want to be happy.
>>
>>26686074
You will become rich, but you no longer know or love anyone. You're happy, but you're alone, and you'll never love again.
>>
>>26686370
you will never find happiness. You will live a miserable life and when you're at your deathbed you'll realize this was the life you lived. You wasted it.
>>
>>26686370
>your wife is fucking tyrone on the side
goes against the clause
>And finally, that through the duration of our lives we would not only be happy, but content with our peaceful lives together, relishing our familial bonds and the small things in life without ever feeling want or need.
and
> That we would remain white
coal burners aren't white anymore anon. nice try though

>>26686420
You will become rich, but you no longer know or love anyone. You're happy, but you're alone, and you'll never love again.

goes against the clause

> and those who were not married would find their perfect partners that would make them happy for the rest of their days.

nice try though :)

now as for you >>26686370
you become mentally retarded, having the mental faculties of a newborn baby, constantly drooling and shitting yourself, you are happy cooing at all the strange shapes and sounds that you just can't recognize.
>>
File: 1455937637222.png (140 KB, 376x281) Image search: [Google]
1455937637222.png
140 KB, 376x281
>>26685249
You get mugged on the first night and lose everything in each new place you stay.

I wish I never existed.
>>
I want to start a political party based on Right Hegelian ideas and become president
>>
>>26686620
If you don't exist no one grants your wish, if your wish is granted you don't exist. caught in this wish paradox, you will exist forever in a cacophony of excruciating pain that becomes your own personal hell in which, while your sanity lasts, you wish every picosecond that you had simply lived your life and an-hero'd.

>>26686684
You start a political party based on the ideas of a crackpot named 'right hegelian', become president of a small african country (the only place that would have you) and are quickly dethroned and chopped into bits by machete wielding niggers.
>>
>>26686684
you are quickly assassinated for your extremist beliefs

I wish I was financially stable enough to never have to work again.
>>
This thread reminds me of my Neoseeker days
>>
>>26686807
>you will exist forever in a cacophony of excruciating pain that becomes your own personal hell in which, while your sanity lasts, you wish every picosecond that you had simply lived your life and an-hero'd.

NO!
FUCK YOU!
WHAT'S YOUR HOME ADDRESS, PAL!
>>
>>26686838
your memory is gone, replaced by the memories of your neoseeker days so you believe this is the first time you ever saw something like this

I want my wish to not be corrupted, thats not my wish though. My wish is that the rules of this thread no longer apply when I make my wish, which is the wish after this wish and is a subset wish of this wish due to the nature of my wish. Any interpretation that leads to corruption that I will be judge to decide, or that violates the terms of this wish or the wish following is not a wish I wish for. Ergo, its not my wish if I don't approve. By the way my following wish is forever unstated.
>>
>>26683810
I want to be a professional strongman
>>
>>26687525
You only get paid minimum wage, and nobody finds you attractive.

I wish I had a tasty cake, with no ingredients I would find unpleasant. Given to me in a manner that didn't negatively affect anybody.
>>
>>26684033
She doesn't like your friend anymore, but your high school bully now

I wish I could be more outgoing
>>
I wish for 1 dollar
>>
>>26687853
You get your dollar, it has an incurable flesh eating bacteria on it. You now have 2 weeks to live in increasing agony until your early demise
>>
I wish for a bitch in heat to press her slutty canine pussy against my face by sitting on my face.
>>
>>26687620
the cake is tasty but not the best you've ever had.
you can't help but feel you wasted your wish.
>>
I want the world to burn to ashes in my lifetime.
>>
>>26687620

your tasty cake reverses the human's conventional understanding of morality to the one who's had a taste of it, and it gives you aids and ebola and cancer and you die a very slow and painful death, but one that doesn't technically negatively affect you, as you are exempt from the rest of the universe where such gross evil being inflicted would be considered negative. You also consider your cake to be nasty-tasting as a result.
>>
I want all of /r9k/ to get gfs and Chicken Tendies.
>>
>>26683935
Are you kidding that sounds fucking amazing. You've more or less described xanax
>>
File: But it was a mimic!.png (10 KB, 220x211) Image search: [Google]
But it was a mimic!.png
10 KB, 220x211
I wish for no more loopholes in anything whatsoever, including this wish
>>
>>26688199

the chicken tendies are forever slightly frozen and damp, and the gfs identify as male
>>
I wish my dog was alive again.
>>
>>26688263

you get what you wish for and only what you wish for, however, you find yourself disappointed with the fact that your wish did not have a loophole.
>>
File: 1403549484983.png (222 KB, 314x438) Image search: [Google]
1403549484983.png
222 KB, 314x438
>>26686960
>601 4th St NW, Washington, DC 20535
fite me irl

>>26687620
you get the tasty cake and indeed it is delicious, in fact it's so delicious that you can't help but want another. Sadly, it was the LAST tasty cake that will ever be made. In the process of making that tasty cake all the factories that made tasty cake were destroyed in a freak fire, obliterating the recipe with the computer files. Ironically, the ceo had signed an order for all of the companies files to be moved to the cloud the day after your cake had been made.

Also, on an unrelated note you have aids now. Stop sucking nigger dick, not that it will help what with you having already contracted aids.

>>26687821
you lose all your limbs, prompting you to #yolo and become a professional speaker. You are initially well received, but after going on a drunken rant about 'gas the kikes, race war now!' that's caught on worldstar your popularity plummets. You end your life as a homeless invalid, finally committing suicide in an alley. Upon being found dead, the TV news faggots concoct a 30 second sound byte 'tribute' to a 'fallen but great man', and then go on to talk about how feminism is back in style and how to cuck your man in 30 minutes a day.

>>26687853
you recieve one dollar, but have sold your soul for it. eternal damnation awaits you unless you accept christ as your savior and repent of your sinful ways. (the good news is, even before you sold your soul you were damned anyway unless you accepted christ as your savior!)

>>26687986
a fistulous ridden miley cyrus, in her 80s but overdosing on hormone medication that puts her into a false 'heat' begins to sit and 'twerk' on your face. it's as horrible as you could possibly imagine.

also, on an unrelated note, you contract aids.

>>26688076
you are given a picture of mercury. (you didn't specify which world)

>>26688199
All of R9k recieves gluten free vegan chicken tendies. their collective vomit at the horrible tasting food drowns you
>>
>>26684057
>You have the worst possible nightmares
That's not taking advantage of a loophole.

>cannot wake up until the appropriate time
THIS is taking advantage of a loophole.
>>
File: 1427482061547.jpg (18 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
1427482061547.jpg
18 KB, 300x415
I wish I was born a girl. Being a tranny isn't nearly close enough
>>
>>26685041
You have limitless motivation to do anything, but in turn you can never stop doing things. You can never stop to enjoy peace and quiet because you constantly feel a need to be doing something productive. You can no longer enjoy TV or vidya
>>
>>26688327

your dog is revived but forever endures the pain that caused their death, and they forever retain the body they did upon their death. The only way to put them out of their misery is to be killed by you, and your dog will be fully aware of being killed by you as you do it.
>>
>>26688346
>a fistulous ridden miley cyrus,

but I specified "canine" pussy ;'(((
>>
>>26688364
You are born a black girl
>>
I want to make a hit #1 single with Kanye and Jay Z
>>
>>26688447

it's plebeian garbage that garners no respect from actual critics. It is forgotten in half a year, as most every popular song.
>>
>>26684113
>I want to abolish the state
Your society becomes Anarcha-Feminist
>>
File: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (830 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-optimize.gif
830 KB, 400x224
>>26688346
Hmm, east coast.
Close...

Tsh, nothin perssonel, I don't feel like it anymore.

I hate you though.
>>
File: 1453350302213.png (847 KB, 1082x944) Image search: [Google]
1453350302213.png
847 KB, 1082x944
>>26688368
I do not have words to describe how terrible this is
>>
>>26688390
I'm sticking to my guns with that granting of a wish, miley cyrus is a total 'dog' ;^)

>>26688486
no balls
>>
>>26688346
Wait, oh.
Cheeky cunt.
>>
File: 1372993031123.png (68 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1372993031123.png
68 KB, 300x300
>>26688432
But I would happily take that in an instant
>>
>>26688513
Nah, I got the number goyim. the trickery did not go unnoticed
>>
>>26688447
You become an instant success and audiences love you. You are expected to work on numerous follow-up projects. Since these said projects aren't magically supported they all suck. You get JUST'd and become an object of ridicule.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
>>26688514
>Wait, oh.
>Cheeky cunt.

you have been muted for 2 seconds yadda yadda yadda
>>
>>26688513
>I'm sticking to my guns with that granting of a wish, miley cyrus is a total 'dog' ;^)

that's not fair. By that logic I could look at any wish and say "I define every word you uttered as to mean "cat with aids." You are granted a cat with aids." I was semi-joking with my last reply but this seems really no-effort imo....
>>
Couse a Russian revolution.
Inb4 learn the language
>>
>>26688520
Then you are born a girl with gender dysphoria :^)
>>
>>26683810
I want everyone to feel the sheer exploding pain and rage I feel at every moment and to experience what it is like to be lost within their own mind.
>>
File: 1456172261084.jpg (127 KB, 710x490) Image search: [Google]
1456172261084.jpg
127 KB, 710x490
>>26688551
Maybe i'm missing the joke.
Maybe there is no joke.
My penis is still leaking semen, I wish I were dead.

I shouldn't have lost control in my only sweatpants, now they'll have a stain.
I can't wear underwear.
>>
>>26688554
<rolls eyes> UGH FIIIINE!

miley cyrus's spirit is transferred into the dog from >>26688368 's wish granting and twerks on your face prompting >>26688327 to tearfully shoot his posessed dog.

The dog's blood gets into your eyes and mouth, you contract aids.
>>
Be an anime harem MC in a comfy slice-of-life
>>
>>26688575
They experience this feeling briefly during puberty. It's called teenage angst.
>>
>>26688608

a dog pussy on my face is a dream come true, so I'm satisfied :')
>>
>>26688617
you are the anime harem mc in a comfy slice of life... that slice of life is among the lepers of leper island.

you have leprosy.
>>
>>26688617
Your series ends with you leaving town and living a completely mundane life
>>
File: twgirl.jpg (13 KB, 255x360) Image search: [Google]
twgirl.jpg
13 KB, 255x360
I wish for a nicely figured cow-tit waifu, who is kind and loving, and ready to raise a family.
>>
>>26688691

your waifu is 2D, as she should be. Faggot.
>>
>>26688691
Lazy corruption: she literally has utters on her chest.

More natural corruption: she's a pregnant soon to be single mother.
>>
File: 1456163558618.jpg (237 KB, 643x980) Image search: [Google]
1456163558618.jpg
237 KB, 643x980
>>26688669
So basically my life but without the fun days of youth spent with friends
>>
File: CQwXrEnW8AAkCJV.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CQwXrEnW8AAkCJV.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
>>26683810
I wish for a turkey sandwich
>>
I want to build a cabin in the middle of nowhere with a plantation, and never get noticed by anyone.
>>
>>26688784

it's cold
>>
>>26688784
The turkey's a little dry
>>
File: BEHOLD.jpg (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
BEHOLD.jpg
11 KB, 320x240
>>26688784

Ask and ye shall receive anon.
>>
>>26683810
>I don't want to be depressed anymore.
You will fall into coma. Until you're disconnected.

>>26683935
>I want to own a bird sanctuary funded by the government.
The government is incompetend and picks a location no birds will live in.

>I want to have the ability to rewind time and play it back again, with no penalties- save states for real life.
Time rewinding will not rewind your age.

>>26684015
>I want a qt gf.
She will get bored/annoyed of you.

>>26684018
>I want a regular, healthy sleep schedule.
You become unable to alter your sleep schedule. Every single day strictly at 22:00 you fall asleep regardless if you're in your bed, standing, walking, whatever. At 07:00 you will wake up.

>>26684029
>I want to never lose my virginity
You get raped by men. Multiple times, but your virginity will remain intact.

>>26684033
>I wish my crush didn't like my friend
She stops liking him and moves away. You will never see her again.

>>26684107
>I want to create my own cartoon for people like me to enjoy.
Your desire to create a cartoon becomes unimaginably intensive. So much so that you discard everything in order to work on your masterpiece. Unfortunately you die of a heart failure after 12 days of nonstop drawing. Your magnum opus is never enjoyed by anyone.

>>26684113
Fuck you.

>>26684152
>>26684313 Had a good one enough.

>>26684157
>I want to learn how to cook healthy food that I will actually enjoy.
Unfortunately you enjoy your food a tad too much. In fact you'll eat yourself to death. Healthy or not everything is good only in moderation :^)

>>26684169
>I don't want to have to ever worry about financial issues
You get untreatable cancer that leaves you with 2 months.

>>26684232
>I want to have a fit bod with no werk
You become fit overnight but not permanently, however you will permanently be unable to get a job :)

>>26684283
>>26684318

>>26684290
>I don't want to be a robot anymore.
You become a wizard, far beyond the mere notion of "robot".
>>
I wish someone will respond to this post
>>
I want to be 21 years old forever with just enough money to live upper middle class forever without anyone noticing I never age and always have money
>>
>>26688846
Your are put in cryosleep and stored away with 50 million dollars in a hidden pyramid.
>>
>>26688846
you have to live in a rural house and can only go outside at night because the sunlight will kill you, and there are no 24-hour stores of any sort nearby

i want to be able to absorb and integrate knowledge instantly and permanently
>>
>>26684313
>I just want to die.
You die. Reincarnation is real.

>>26684331
>I want my dream girl to fall in love with me forever
You now are able to dream of a girl that actually loves you for a change.

>>26684416
>I want to be born a 5/10 girl, who is average at all.
You're born into the 50,000 BC and you die after giving birth at the average age of 26.

>>26684442
>I become dictator for life.
You die of stroke after an intensive "victory speech" at the still bloody central square right after claiming your position.
>>
I wanna grind with my crush on a rave for more than 4 hours
>>
>>26689056

You and your crush sharpen swords, daggers, and other such very much literal blades for four hours in a rave. The rave-goers are unimpressed.
>>
>>26689056

You literally cannot stop grinding against her, forever.
>>
File: 1438237611323.gif (1 MB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1438237611323.gif
1 MB, 184x141
>>26689104
There is some really good shit in this thread lads.
>>
>>26686074
>That the length of our days would be approximately 70 years from the time we were born
Your wish is granted. Every single day will last for 70 years.

Only you and your wife experience this time dilution, but you're able to live your lives regardless.

Paradoxically you will have been born, met eachother in this state of almost frozen time, had sex and given birth in for what appears to others as one day.

Your children will be frozen in time immediately after birth.Thanks to the money you were able to pick up from the streets and whatnot you made it possible for them to live happily because the world somehow accepts that the wealth was accumulated by two blips of a couple who lived their whole life in one day. It is genetically proven that you were their parents and since your own births were recorded, legally speaking the world is obliged to treat your written will as any other. However you and your wife will never be really known by anyone, and even your children will never be able to tell one single thing about you and your love to your grandchildren.

Checkmate :)

Out autismo'd on all accounts.
>>
To ascend to being a wagecuck
>>
>>26689235
You become a wagecuck
>>
>>26689235
you become just a regular cuck instead
>>
>>26689289
You missed the point of the thread.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>26689235

You become a wagecuck running the county office for unemployment and disabilities beneficiaries.
>>
I want to go to sleep and never wake up/die
>>
>>26689578

you go to sleep, and "wake up" divided by "die" never happens to you. However, you die the moment you go to sleep.
>>
>>26689607
>However, you die the moment you go to sleep.
Seems good enough for me
>>
>>26689578
You have insomnia for the next 60 years.
You will go the rest of your life tired, and when you eventually fall asleep you will die.
>>
>>26689578
Eternity of reliving a day of how someone cucks your crush and if you never had one, listening to your mom's moaning from a cuck to no end. That's the dream where you CAN'T WAKE UP.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
I wish to fly for Delta or any other airline and make bank.
>>
File: 1454991329490.jpg (225 KB, 1103x587) Image search: [Google]
1454991329490.jpg
225 KB, 1103x587
would like to have good friends
>>
File: 1453753838205.jpg (36 KB, 428x604) Image search: [Google]
1453753838205.jpg
36 KB, 428x604
making the world significantly better
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.