[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blackbots, read this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: 1455065863115.png (307 KB, 427x559) Image search: [Google]
1455065863115.png
307 KB, 427x559
>be 13% of a country's population
>be responsible for over 50% of murders that happen in that country
>commit far, far more interracial violence than is committed against you, despite the staggering difference in population size
>kill more members of your own race than every other race in that country does combined
>belong to a "culture" that glorifies violence and drugs, eschews education and hard, honest work, and blames all of its problems and shortcomings on the very people trying to lift them up
>be naturally aggressive and hotblooded, favor using your fists over your words in arguments
>act shocked when so many of your number are shot by police officers
>conveniently ignore the facts (perpetrator reached for a police officer's gun, made a threatening move towards a police officer, was waving around a gun that despite being a toy looked real, etc.) and fervently claim they did nothing wrong, while blaming it all on the white man
>call members of your race that try to rise above the problems within it "Uncle Toms" and "house niggers," try to drag them back down to your level
>change the definition of racism so that you can always play the victim card whenever it suits you
>whine and complain until you get things handed to you not because of your potential talent or hard work, but because of your skin color
>go through life with a silver spoon in your mouth, getting favored for jobs, universities, and scholarships solely because of your race by the same white men you mock and deride on a daily basis, while white kids your age get screwed over so that you can succeed while having to grit their teeth and listen to how they're supposedly privileged and better off
>wonder why people hate you
>>
WEZ HAV BIG DIKS THO WHIT DIK TINY xdxdxdxddxdxdxd
>>
>>26680862

imagine if they were a type of plant or animal in the wild...

they would be referred to as invasive pests, and promptly eradicated
>>
File: 1455548893286.png (259 KB, 1370x3313) Image search: [Google]
1455548893286.png
259 KB, 1370x3313
>>26680862

It's clearly the racist society
>>
>attacking the holy black cow

RACIST RACIST RACIST
>>
>>26680862
>go through life with a silver spoon in your mouth, getting favored for jobs, universities, and scholarships solely because of your race by the same white men you mock

you are one delusion mofo .

i don't think you understand how affirmative action works .
>>
File: 1453671008415.jpg (137 KB, 960x806) Image search: [Google]
1453671008415.jpg
137 KB, 960x806
>>26681234
enlighten us undelusional person
>>
File: medschool.png (18 KB, 1168x339) Image search: [Google]
medschool.png
18 KB, 1168x339
>>26681234
I think I have a pretty good idea.
>>
I am black,however I am not American so none of the stats apply to me

I've been called an Oreo before also the scholarships and shit also don't
apply to me.
>>
File: tumblr_nplwry4ftG1twyshko1_500.jpg (81 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nplwry4ftG1twyshko1_500.jpg
81 KB, 500x563
WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T BE BOTS.
jk but im not even American or identify with their shitty black culture so stop thinking we are all the same.
Couldnt care less if I'm hated, as long as I have the internet and my cozy bed. Im happy.
>>
>kid makes a 3.4 GPA despite his ancestors being bred to be illiterate slaves, economically disenfranchised and currently living in a crab in bucket culture where his own people want him to remain stupid
Boo hoo
>muh white oppression
how are you any different from any of the other whining niggers
>>
>be minding my own business after doing some coursework
>left campus library at 11 in the evening
>as I walk towards the bus stop I see some drunk abdullahs looking at me
>hear one whistle and ignore it
>later hear one of them say "...get HIV" and then laugh

why the fuck should I be judged by racial averages when I'm a 24yo HHKV and I constantly tell people on social media to read "all sex, all the time" by dalrymple?
>>
File: 1379012845621.gif (1 MB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
1379012845621.gif
1 MB, 230x172
>>26680862
Meh, I just try to live my life man. I didn't ask to be born black but at least I can show not all of us are crazy. Have a good day.
>>
>>26680862
people hate black people because of our looks not the way we act. Looks are the ONLY thing that matters when we judge people. Black people's behavior would not be a problem if we had the halo effect going for us. Stacey only calls you creepy because you're ugly and you only black people niggers for being super ugly.
>>
File: KMD.jpg (173 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
KMD.jpg
173 KB, 1000x1000
>mfw literally none of this has to do with me
Oh and muh dick is
>>
>>26680862
>B-but we was kangs and shieet
>>
File: u8uUSNL.jpg (206 KB, 800x1153) Image search: [Google]
u8uUSNL.jpg
206 KB, 800x1153
The sun literally kills whites. Holy shit just get bred out of existance already.
>>
Meanwhile, white people.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.