[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Know this chick since beginning of Uni >Pretty chill,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1440775703726.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
1440775703726.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
>Know this chick since beginning of Uni
>Pretty chill, at first glance not very attractive but whatever.jpg
>Get to know her, become good friends
>Semester ends, oh well
>New Semester starts up
>By sheer luck shes in one of my classes
>Visibly excited to see me
>Sit next to eachother, each lunch together sometimes
>Talking with friends on skype, tell me I should try to ask her out
>Tfw ks virgin
>Somewhere along the line, something changed with my perspective
>Actually very cute, actually with her personality she's fucking perfect for me
>Decide to ask her out while eating lunch one day
>Says "Maybe" but smiles
>I'mnotanidiotthatmeansno.png
>Feel very sad rest of the day, then it hits me
>I sit next to this person almost every other day for class
>Can't take this anxiety
>Class next day
>Both exchange "hi's" like usual
>She doesn't bring it up, acts like nothing happened

Tell me it will be alright guys. I don't think I can take this for the rest of the semester.

You're free to share your stories as well.
>>
Be straight forward with her. If she says no, move on
>>
>>26680752
If she says Maybe and smiles, instead of adverting her stare or saying no (she's not stupid, she knows it's gonna be awkward you're in her class) she really means maybe.

Tell her to come for coffee after class next day. Just be cool. If it doesn't click you're at least friends. Nerd.
>>
>>26680811
>>26680806
Tbh I don't think I should've said anything in the first place. Last time I tried asking someone out it just got plain awkward and we were never friends again. I don't want that to happen this time.
>>
>>26680936
go fuck yourself you fucking weak pussy get cancer.
REEEEEEEE
>>
>>26681001
Thanks for the advice anon, very much appreciated
>>
>>26681033
I already gave you advice and it's without doubt the best course of action you can take (>>26680811)
but you're such a cunt you'd rather come here and cry about how hard your easy life is than actually achieving anything with it so stop attentionwhoring.

/thread
>>
>>26680752
You took too so long you have made it to the orbit.
>>
>>26680752
ask her to go out for coffee or something again.

if she doesnt say yes, she isnt interested.
>>
>>26681197
>asking her again
>asking

Tell her to join you for a coffee after class. You don't ask her but you casually persuade her. What is it with these fucking beta's giving advice.
>>
>>26681215
>durr a real ALPHA MALE such as myself demands things instead of asking

I cringe when I see fags like you roleplay about shit you'd never do
>>
>>26681215
He should ask her to hang out with him so he makes it very clear what he wants.

Joining him for coffee makes it seem friendly you doofus.
>>
>>26681129
> /threading your own post

On a serious note I was just looking for help. Thanks, I'm gonna see if a second attempt will get me anywhere.
>>
File: pepe15.jpg (5 KB, 236x228) Image search: [Google]
pepe15.jpg
5 KB, 236x228
Your first mistake was coming here and asking us for advice.

This is the fucking virgin loser board of an anime website, do you honestly think our opinions will be helpful in the slightest? I haven't even left the house since 2015.

You're going to be alone forever if this is how you want to do things.
>>
>>26681246
Yea that pretty much what I did when I mean "asked her out" I said if she wanted to hang sometime when she's free and that's when I got hit with the maybe. The thing is I could see from her expression that she knew exactly what I meant.
>>
>>26681258
Just dont be a dick pushing another try of a date onto her. Do it casual, make it somewhat friendly. Best things start off as friendly (> friendzone > girls just want D)
>>
>>26681295
well, she probably isnt interested then.
>>
>>26681289
>Not leaving the house weekly for booze and cigarettes

yo NORMIE!
>>
>>26680752
>Letting skype friends dictate your decisions
>asking a girl out instead of telling her to go out with you
No wonder you're a virgin
>>
>>26681383
I feel like the end result would've been the same...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.